Blackmailed by Mr. B Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just getting my ass fucked by Daddy" she remarked in a cutesy voice.

"And?"

"And filled with pee?" she answered, hopefully.

"Yes baby. but it can't stay there forever right? All that pee and cum have to go somewhere right?"

"Yes daddy!" she said in a bubbly voice.

"And we have Candy here today right? She's going to help you get rid of it all."

Gwen let out a small gasp and on cue her asshole relaxed a little and little glob of cum shot out on my upper lip.

"Okay Gwen, push for her. Candy open your mouth and don't spill."

Her asshole opened like a geyser and liquid began filling my mouth. I felt the little bits of coagulated cum floating around as I swallowed the nectar down. This was a new low for me but I took it with no protest. I had been so humiliated over the past 3 days this barely registered as something that should make me sick. I felt like I had adapted to this vile man's whims finally. It couldn't get any worse.

Eventually the flow came to an end and he gave her a kiss on the head.

"Good job baby. I think you'll do just fine."

Gwen giggled with delight and then spoke.

"I think there's still a bit more. Should I try and get it out?"

"Absolutely" was the response.

Her asshole flexed above me and then sprayed a wad of cum out with a loud trumpet sound. Her hole gaped slightly and another ounce began dribbling out slowly dripping down into my mouth. I was issued another command.

"Don't swallow."

My earlier thought of it not getting worse came back to haunt me. I hated the girl squatting over me in that moment and felt a new level of disgust in myself as well. I asked myself over and over again why I didn't just spit what I had in my mouth out. Draw a line in the sand. Instead I listened quietly as he told me to sit up and show the camera the mixture in my open mouth. Gwen had sat up by this point and had a full view of me and covered her mouth and began laughing in surprise.

"Swallow." he said and I gave him a look of pleading and shook my head slightly.

His eyes said everything I needed to hear. I fought the urge to rebel and forced myself to swallow it all down.

"Oh my god! She's a disgusting little skank!" Gwen commented and giggled more to Mr. Brown.

My face was red with a mixture of shame and rage. I was disgusting? She was the one who gave me the disgusting slop and orgasming from an ass full of piss. Now I was sitting here being judged by her despite doing her a big favour.

"Gwen, come clean up my cock" Mr. Brown said, ignoring her comment.

"Sure, where are the wet wipes?" she asked and began scanning the room.

He laughed and gave her a dry smile before replying.

"Wet wipes? You made the mess with your hole, use another one to clean it up. You had an enema, it's clean enough. Bring your mouth over here."

The laughter and smile being wiped from her face gave me a sudden satisfaction.

"Shouldn't Candy clean it up daddy? She seemed to like it a lot." Gwen suggested.

"Gwen, squat for me would you?" he said with sudden conviction.

She complied with a confused look on her face.

"Candy hold your hands under her asshole." he continued directing.

I followed his instruction but felt dread in my stomach. I didn't like where this was heading.

"Gwen do you think you have any more inside? Can you push hard for me?"

I could hear the smirk as she answered, "Of course daddy."

She tensed her and and her butt sputtered, oozing out more white and tawny goop. She pushed harder again and another squirt of white jizz seeped out and plopped into the puddle in my hands.

"That's plenty, Candy use it to lube yourself up and have some fun with your old friend there." he said beckoning towards the dildo on the coffee table.

I looked up at Gwen as she stood again, grinning with malice. I stood uneasily and walked to the dong and used both hands to cover it in the slippery goo. I climbed back up and used the last of it on my hole before squatting slowly back down and began bouncing.

"That's it Candy. You're a good whore aren't you?"

"Yes daddy, I'm a good whore." I responded with no emotion.

"Keep riding Candy, focus on thee pleasure. You like big cocks don't you?"

"Yes sir, I love big cocks." I said feeling the pressure growing deep inside.

"Daddy broke you the other day didn't he? Now you're his dirty bitch aren't you?"

"Yes daddy made me his bitch." I said through an involuntary moan. He was making me feel so good with his words.

"You love daddy's cock don't you?" he asked, pushing Gwen forward on the bed and crawling behind her.

"Yes, I love daddy's cock." I said, the pressure building.

He spat on his hand and rubbed it into her ass before pushing his now semi hard cock inside.

"Wait... No..." Gwen said and then moaned as he began pumping.

He pulled her hair back and spoke to her with an admonishing tone.

"What part of anything goes don't you understand? I'll break you like Candy tonight, you just fucking wait."

Her face made that scrunchy look again and it was apparent that she was cumming already. He had only been in her asshole for thirty seconds and she was cumming. My own pleasure was building already and I became lost in the rhythm made my by chastity cage jangling with my pumping.

"How do you want to cum Candy? Riding that dildo, or with daddy's cock in your mouth?"

I was so close that the question barely made sense to me. Despite the pleasure the dildo gave me as I watched him pump her I told myself she didn't deserve it. It made me angry and sad to see her have all the fun and beyond all logic I told myself I'd rather suck this man's revolting cock than see her fucked for another second.

"Your cock... My mouth.. please daddy" I said barely able to form sentences.

He slipped out quickly and slapped her hard enough on the ass to send her scrambling forward. I hated it but something inside pushed me to it as I rose off the dildo and kneeled in front of it. It was so warm that there could have been steam coming off it if we were in a colder room. I took it straight into my mouth and went to town. It pushed inside like it was meant to be there and I was able to relax my throat to the point I got three quarters in my mouth. The smell and taste didn't bother me at this point, I just needed it that bad. As I sucked I reached between my legs and began fingering myself deep with two fingers and he laughed.

"What a good bitch. Look at that Gwen, your sister is cleaning up after you. It's only right you clean her toy for her. Go ahead."

I didn't see Gwen's face but I heard her gagging as she licked and sucked the dildo clean. Her over dramatic style spurred on Mr. Brown to admonish her.

"Your sister didn't complain about having to help you, you could learn something from her."

Sisters. It sank in that we were sisters now, connected by the sexual depravity of this man. I could feel his cock swelling and knew he was getting closer. This made me feel hot and in turn my fingers seemed to be hitting a spot that was making me melt.

"Is my dirty bitch going too cum for me?" he asked, his cock now pulsing.

I moaned and writhed on my fingers and he did the unthinkable.

As I laid the opposite way as him on the bed on my side, his cock nestled in my suckling lips and tongue. He reached between my legs and added his own fingers to the party. His cock twitched and began filling my mouth up. I swallowed and as I did I squealed and began cumming too. I instinctively caught what cum I could and as my orgasm waned I sucked them slowly, savoring the flavour. Pretty soon after, I was asleep.

I woke up in the fetal position on the bed with my fingers in my mouth. Gwen was on the couch drinking wine with Mr. Brown and chatting. She looked like she had moved past her second thoughts and was still at least on the surface enjoying her night. I looked over at the alarm clock on the night table and saw it said 12:40 and panicked. My parents would have called me multiple times by now to see when I was coming home. I jumped off the bed and turned to Mr. Brown.

"I have to go! My parents are probably freaking out!" I said and hustled to the door.

"Tell them you're staying at a friend's house. You're not done here." Mr. Brown commanded.

"But... Well... Yes daddy." I said and walked to the bathroom to get my phone.

A short phone call lecture and apology later and I was sheepishly walking back into the bedroom. I didn't realize before how much like sex it smelled like in there. I had cum pretty hard and all my desire had faded into nothing but shame and regret. Mr. Brown knew this. I had a sneaking suspicion that was what he liked about me. He liked that I found him disgusting and he liked that I was becoming addicted to the humiliation. Gwen was the first to speak after I came back in and sat on a chair in the corner.

"I hear you're a pussy virgin?" she remarked, "And you have a crush. Sonya Miller. I'm her sister's roommate at State U. Stacy. Small world."

This couldn't get any worse. Despite all the fucked up things I had done so far, I still liked Sonya. Some part of me still felt like there could be a chance but Gwen was shortening gap fast.

"Her sister says she's going to prom with some football guy. She's apparently psyched to lose her virginity on prom night too. She'll be a hoe like her sister within a year, guaranteed. When she gets to College we are going to show her how to party."

I hated this girl with every bone in my body and yet she was probably right about everything. Mr. Brown just sat and smiled, staring at me, looking for weakness. I refused to cry in front of them.

"Actually, I heard she sucked his dick after he asked her. In the bathrooms." She said this with a different inflection and I told myself she was teasing as my face went red.

"Sonya's had her fun sucking cock, maybe we should give you the same experience. I'm sure Gwen would be happy to offer up her pussy." Mr. Brown chimed in.

"Ewww, she's not eating my pussy." Gwen chided.

"You were sucking her asshole off that dildo an hour ago, don't be acting high and mighty. If you're my slave you're lucky anyone is licking your pussy."

"Sorry daddy, thank you." she said in response.

"It's okay." I said, "I don't really want to."

"Gwen get up on the bed and spread those legs. Use the magic wand too."

Gwen climbed on the bed and reached for a white microphone shaped vibrator and laid back spreading her legs.

"How's that, Daddy?" She asked, with a pouting lower lip. She would twitch and moan slightly as she repositioned the vibrator around her pussy.

"Perfect." He said before getting up and briskly walking to a cabinet and pulling something out.

"Get up there. I want your face no more than 6 inches from the action, ass in the air." he looked at me directly as he spoke and I didn't procrastinate.

It was surreal. I could feel him getting up on the bed behind me and soon his hands positioned my waist. I felt his cock head push into me and felt his hand grab a handful of my hair.

"Watch"

He fucked me for the next 10 minutes while Gwen's orgasms peaked and ebbed until her pussy was covered in a thick clear slime and there were tears streaming down her face. If I didn't know any better she was turned on by watching my facial expressions as he fucked me. As I stated at the gooey mess he pushed my face forward gently.

"Clean her."

My nose touched first, followed by my lips. I stuck my tongue out and lapped up her folds, her aroma and flavour engulfing my senses. It was different than cock, almost stronger, yet much more feminine and inoffensive. Her free hand grabbed my hair and held me tight to her. The magic wand clicked off and she added a second hand shortly after. I licked hard and deep and with each thrust I was given by Mr.Brown, she felt me press a little harder.

"Who wants my cum?" He asked.

I couldn't exactly answer but even if I could, Gwen would have beaten me.

"Me! Please sir give me your cum!" she begged.

"Okay, Candy, on your knees face down where Gwen is. Gwen, take Candy's place."

I moved forward on the bed a few feet, his cock making an audible *schluck* sound as it fell out of me. Gwen took her place behind me and without any words her mouth found my ass and began licking. She grunted as his cock pushed in her and I felt her tongue slither deep inside me at the same time.

"Oh wow Gwen, good girl! That's it eat your little sister's pussy."

Gwen was now moaning loudly creating very pleasurable vibrations inside me. I thought she hated me but now she was eating my ass without even being asked. As confused as I was, I rolled with it and by the time he came in her ass, her tongue had pushed me over the edge too. I squealed at the same time as her and almost passed out from the pleasure. The cum dribbled from my cage onto the bedspread forming a small pool.

"Candy, come lay down on the- wait did you just cum? From Gwen eating you?"

"Yes daddy." I confirmed.

Gwen scurried over to the puddle and looked closely at it before slurping it into her mouth. She pushed my head down into what was left of the mess.

"I'll help you little sis" she said and I felt her lips on my asshole again.

She pushed the cum from her mouth into my hole until it was all inside and finished with a loud kiss. Mr.Brown clapped in approval before pulling me back on the bed. He was holding the camera.

"Gwen, go ahead and empty your ass into her mouth. You took all my cum and sharing is caring."

He recorded as she squatted over my face and her butt sputtered his cum into my open mouth. Thankfully it didn't taste much different than most of the cum I had tasted so far and the colour was mostly white. I swallowed and showed the camera my empty mouth. Mr. B stopped recording and gave me a wink. He sent Gwen off to shower and then turned to me looking at me for a moment. He didn't say anything as I laid their utterly exhausted but rather picked up a blanket and tossed it on me, giving me a couple pats before leaving me to sleep. Falling asleep didn't take long but my night was far from over.

I woke up at some point through the night to him fucking me as I lay on my side. I thought it may have been a dream when I woke up until I realized my panties had been filled with cum. Even the front was soaked which brought back vague memories of an unexpected orgasm. Mr. B was uncharacteristically happy that morning. He even graciously allowed me to shower which felt amazing after the exhausting night I had. Upon exiting I realized the only clean clothes lying around were matching pink panties and a bralette. I put them on without hesitation and after a quick search found my backpack next to the front door with Mr. B standing next to it.

Moments later I was on my knees gagging as he told me what a great slut I was. I blushed as he complimented my ability to take his cock in my holes and told me how well I had done the night before. As he filled my mouth with his seed I felt a sense of deep satisfaction. I swallowed it down with a smile and he took this as an opportunity to wipe the rest of his cum across my lips.

As I walked home I could still taste his cum. That flavor would stay with me for the rest of the day.

12