Blackmailed by Mr. B Ch. 05

Story Info
Candy stops by to clean herself; Mr. B has other plans.
3.2k words
4.68
22.1k
30

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 07/09/2023
Created 12/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ATT: All characters are purely fictional. All characters are over the age of eighteen. This story contains elements of reluctance and non-consent.

I awoke the next morning to a few messages in the new group chat. Mr. Brown had sent a few video clips of the night he had Gwen and I over. I ignored it, only checking periodically in case he sent instruction. The day went by in a typical fashion and aside from avoiding asking Sherry again, I managed to get through easily enough. Chad drove Sonya home after school so I ended up walking home on my own. I was still wearing the cage and realized it had to come off so I could make sure to keep myself clean. I walked the long way home, stopping by Mr.Brown's house hoping he would let me clean myself quickly on my way home.

"Well look who it is." He greeted me at the door.

"I was hoping you could take off my cage so I could clean myself" I said looking at my shoes.

"I'm sure we can work something out, come on in." he said turning around.

I followed him in and he directed me to the bathroom.

He joined me a couple minutes later with clothes and camera in hand as well as a single vanilla frosted cupcake on a plate. He threw the clothes to me.

"Could I go to the bathroom first?" I asked, feeling like I needed to pee before I was committed to a full scene.

"No." he responded.

I dressed quickly. Black fishnet pantyhose cut with a hole exposing my crotch and part of my ass went on first, followed by a white bib that said cum slut on it. I put my hair in a high ponytail before putting on the shoes he had brought. They were pink platform shoes specifically, that added about 3 inches of height to me. Last but not least, there was a pink collar with studs to finish the look. He guided me to the walk-in shower and had me kneel as he set the camera up behind me. It began recording and he stood infront of me without pants or underwear, his cock hanging out, soft. He held another camera in his hand and pointed it down at me.

"So Candy, you want to clean yourself?" he asked.

I knew the drill. To get what I wanted I was going to have to play along. I realized quickly based on where I was that it might not have been worth it.

"Yes Daddy" I said innocently.

"Well that must mean you are a dirty girl. Is that right?" he asked.

"Yes Daddy, I am a dirty girl."

"How dirty?" he asked.

"So dirty, Daddy. I'm a filthy slut. I need to be cleaned."

"I think before we get to that we have to see just how dirty you can get."

He took his cock in his hand. The first stream hit me right in the forehead, and although I had a suspicion of what was about to happen, it still surprised me. The shock left my mouth wide and he immediately took advantage of that. Soon I was swallowing as quickly as I could, but couldn't keep up. The excess pee poured out of my open mouth and dribbled onto my bib, leaving pale yellow drops.

The pee was salty and acrid and I tried my best to pretend to enjoy it but I was having trouble maintaining a smile in between gulps. When he finished, he tapped his cock a couple times on my lower lip and wiped the excess on my cheek.

"Good slut. What do you say?" he asked.

"Thank you for giving... *Cough*... me your piss daddy!" I said, trying to recover some air.

"You're welcome Candy." he answered as if he had done me some great favour by pissing in my mouth, "We need to lube your ass Candy, you'll need a lot of spit, get to work."

I knew what he was suggesting. I opened wide again and forced myself down onto his cock until I was gagging and held there for a moment. His cock tasted like a combination of pussy and ass and I knew right away that Gwen must have spent some time with him earlier. After repeating the gagging a few times, there was a substantial amount of drool and mucous trailing down my chin, bib, and stomach, reaching my cage. He swiped a good amount of the thicker stuff from my chin and then ordered me into position.

"Now on your knees, ass in the air."

I assumed the position, reflecting on how familiar it felt to me after such a short time. As I lowered my head, I kept it a couple of inches above the ground due to the puddle of excess pee that had collected there.

"Clean the floor while you're down there." he ordered.

I licked the floor as I felt him push his thick fingers inside me, first one, followed by two, and then three. As he began pushing a fourth one in, I began to get nervous for a second time in minutes and butterflies invaded my piss filled stomach yet again. Was he going to fist me? I thought I had been broken in to the point where I lived in constant shame, but the fear would be gone. The idea of being fisted, especially by a man with such big hands and arms, terrified me. Could my pussy recover from that? Luckily I didn't find out because a fifth finger was never introduced.

I felt his spit covered cock's familiar head begin pushing at my ass hole and braced myself. It went in without much discomfort and steadily pushed until it was half buried. He pulled out a tiny bit and then pushed back in before repeating this motion a number of times. He fucked me shallow like this, allowing my ass to acclimatize to his girth.

Soon enough it was doing more than acclimatizing and I could feeling myself squeezing him almost involuntarily as the pleasure began surfacing. Just as I began to meet his thrusts and get a rhythm it hit me. I hadn't had an enema yet.

"Did you miss daddy's cock?" he asked.

"Mmmmyes daddy" I answered, the pleasure now overridden by panic. He must have heard the distress in my voice.

"Something wrong?" he asked, with a smile in his voice.

I wondered if he knew what was bothering me.

"No..." I said quickly.

His thrusts got a little deeper and I almost fell over as my prostate was rubbed deep again. Repositioning my hands, I let out a soft moan to earning me a slap on the ass in payment. I didn't want to anger him so I kept it to myself, silently panicking at how stupid I had been to stop by without being ready for a fucking. Soon he pushed himself balls deep and, grabbing a handful of my hair, pulled me up right so his face was near my ear.

"Okay dirty girl, time to prove yourself." he whispered quietly, and all at once his cock pulled all the way out of me. The butterflies returned full force as I fell to the floor. I pushed myself uneasily to my knees and found him sitting on the toilet, camera in hand.

"What's the problem? Nothing you haven't done before." he said in a challenging tone.

I began to suspect he knew exactly what the problem was but was going to prod until I brought it up myself. It felt like a depraved game of chicken. I crawled over to him and looked up with a smile, my eyes pleading with him to stop this. I looked down at his cock, bracing for the worst. As I studied it I realized that it didn't look all that dirty. The aroma was a little more... organic than usual, but the real challenge to overcome was the idea of it. I lowered my head to it to avoid the camera but his hand found my head and repositioned my angle.

"Always be prepared." he whispered knowingly and when my eyes met his he added, "Get to work."

I slowly took it into my mouth, trying in vain to keep my tongue away but it really was a losing battle.

"Mmmm, good girl" he said as I moved down further, letting his cock fill my mouth and throat.

I pulled out all the way and inspected it again before returning it to my mouth. It took a couple cycles of sucking until it stopped feeling gross. I looked up at him after a little while and he nodded approvingly. Before I could move he spoke, shattering my belief that the ordeal was over with.

"Turn around"

I turned my body and put my palms flat on the floor again. Without warning his cock entered me again, slowly, inch by inch. Once it was in he began fucking me again, this time harder and faster, jackhammering at my bladder and prostate at the same time. The rhythm brought me back to a state of pleasure and much sooner than anticipated I felt myself approaching orgasm. I was letting out little moans with each thrust and although I was unaware in the moment, while watching the tape later I would notice they got louder the closer I got to cumming.

"Do you want to cum for daddy?" he asked, breathing becoming ragged.

"Yeh-ehh-esss dah-ah-dy" I said, my whole body shaking with each slam his pelvis made.

"I'm sure you do", he said, "But don't you want to taste my cock again first?" he asked.

Even in my pleasure induced state I knew this was a call to action. I wanted nothing more to have him fuck me right into an orgasm. Knowing this interruption was mandatory I just accepted it fully and found myself enthusiastically committing to it in the hopes of returning to the fucking.

He stopped his movement and his cock remained in me to the hilt. I wiggled forwards on my knees until his cock flopped out of me with a very audible and sloppy sound. I spun around quickly and looked up at him, grabbing the base of his cock and licking the shaft all the way up while maintaining eye contact. When I reached the top I tightened my lips around the head and worked my way down quickly and smoothly until the entire thing invaded my throat and there was nothing left. I couldn't believe I had managed it and the excitement was only undercut by my gagging as I brought it back out.

"Someone's been practicing" he said, "Let's see that again"

I did as he suggested and this time his hands found the back of my head and held it place for me. I focused on swallowing the head into my throat and repeating the action as my gag reflex threatened me. My mouth was quickly filling with saliva and tears were forming rapidly as I fought the urge to gag.

Soon he let himself slide slowly out of my mouth. Saliva hanging thick down my chin and connecting his cock in strands to my lips. He rubbed it up and down over my face and I moaned, pushing more spit from my mouth as I gasped for air. Tears in my eyes I tried my best to smile and spit bubbles formed and popped from my nose as tapped his cock against my lips.

"You're such a stupid whore aren't you?" he asked.

"Yes Daddy." I said and kissed his cock head, still looking up at the camera.

"You'll do anything I tell you, won't you?" he asked.

"Uh huh" I said, a little uneasy about what that meant.

He got up and sat on the toilet again.

"Sit on my cock and tell the camera that. Tell the camera what a dumb whore you are. Maybe if you do good I'll let you cum."

I took my place on his cock and he lifted my legs up so I was impaled and totally exposed to the camera. I looked straight into the lense and let go.

"I'll do anything for daddy... Anything for his cock. I love being his stupid cum dump cocksucking princess. I'm his dumb dirty anal bitch. I'm only happy when his cock is in one of my holes."

It felt like an out of body experience and a part of me, deep deep down, buried under the mountain of horniness, knew that this was a new level of debasement.

"Imagine your parents were watching this right now. What would you say to them?" he asked.

This caught me off guard. My oddly timed confidence evaporated at the mention of my parents and I suddenly became aware of my circumstances in an all too sobering way.

"Uhhh..." I began, tears welling up, "I'm sorry." I said.

"For? Tell them what you like, what you are."

"I'm sorry for being a stupid whore. I'm sorry I love cock so much. I'm sorry for being a cum dumpster anal princess."

"Tell them you want to taste my cock now. Show them."

"I want to taste his cock" I said through tears.

I stepped down shakily and found my place between his legs. His handheld camera aimed down at me as I looked at his cock with reluctance. It was starting to look a little off colour, although the change wasn't significant. I wondered if the camera could pick up on that detail but deep down I knew all to well it did.

"Tell them where it was, tell them you want it. Ask them if they are proud." he said, breath ragged.

"It was in my ass. It felt so good. I want it in my mouth. I want to taste it... To taste... my ass." I managed to force out before engulfing it.

I popped it out audibly and looked up again.

"Are you proud?"

"Okay, you choose where I cum, where do you want it?" he asked.

"Can you cum in my ass please sir?" I asked politely before sucking the head again.

"Of course." he said.

I turned around, facing the other camera and he knelt behind me. He pushed his cock inside and then took each of my arms pulling my chest up so my caged cock was visible and began fucking me. He didn't go easy at all, giving me a fast hard thrusts, aimed directly at my prostate and bladder.

It didn't take long to approach orgasm but before I got there something else happened. My bladder must have been too full because I began to pee. It must have been a lot and the cage must have compressed my cock in an odd way because it sprayed out of the opening splattering out to the floor and hitting me in the chin as he fucked me.

"Dirty bitch..." he said and picked up the pace.

I barely noticed any of it as his cock distracted me of my recent shaming. He fucked me hard and as the pleasure returned and grew to where it had been a smile formed on my face. Maybe less than a minute later we came in tandem. Him deep inside me and me on the floor, all in perfect view of the camera. He stayed inside me but let my arms go and I felt face first into the piss and cum on the floor.

"Slurp it all up... Quick." he said.

My orgasm waning, I begrudgingly began sucking up the liquid from the tile floor. As I slurped, I could feel him squeezing out the last few drops of cum in my ass.

"Too bad I don't have to piss." he lamented as he gave my ass a good slap, "Let's wrap this up dirty girl. Squeeze good now, don't let any cum go."

He pulled out slowly, allowing me time to regain control of my sphincter muscles. I watched as he walked around to the counter and brought the cupcake plate to the floor in front of me.

"On your feet. Time to add some special frosting." he said.

I made it as far as my knees but didn't move further. I looked down at the cupcake, understanding what I was supposed to do but unable to wrap my head around doing it. In my short time with Mr.Brown I had done all manner of disgusting things. This shouldn't have been all that harder but now, as I sat there completely unaroused, this task seemed utterly impossible. I looked at him reproachfully, tears in my eyes.

"Wait." he said and walked over to me.

He bent down and took my cage roughly and unlocked it with a small key. My shriveled cock seemed smaller than before and I hoped the effects wouldn't be permanent.

"There. Now..." he said quietly looking me dead in the eye, "Do it."

I had only seen him that serious once before. It was the day he had almost sent Sonya the video of me giving him a blowjob. That was tame compared to what he had recordings of now.

I stood up and walked uneasily in the heels to the plate and squatted over it. He was behind me with his handheld camera, undoubtedly getting a good angle of my cum sputtering fuck hole. When it was done I lifted the plate up and at his directing squatted on the toilet and held the cupcake up by my face as he filmed. The pure white frosting had been defiled by the thick, gooey, off-white cum.

"You're a nasty slut. You know, you're the first that's done this on the first try. Fucking dirty little bitch. Tell daddy what you want to do now." he ordered.

I looked at it and then back at the camera.

"Eat it.." I said.

"Ask nicely."

"Can I please eat the cupcake?" I requested.

"Be more specific" he challenged.

And that was it. In that moment for whatever reason I accepted my place on a deeper level than before.

This man owned me, and in order for me to survive, I had to just accept it and become what he wanted.

"Please let me eat the cupcake. I want the cum so bad. I need too taste it. Pleeeease!" I begged him.

"Go ahead."

I ate it bite by bite in front of the camera. The cupcake itself was actually delicious and although it disgusted me, the saltiness of the cum complemented the sweetness well. The splooge made me want to gag but I forced myself to swallow each bite with a smile.

"How was it?" he asked.

"Delicious. So good." I said, on autopilot.

He laughed.

"I'm sure it was, judging by your clit."

I looked down and suddenly became aware that my cock was half erect. It must have happened as I ate the cupcake. He stepped forward and I knew what was expected. As I sucked his filthy cock I was acutely aware of my own becoming even harder, though it never got fully erect. I knew in this moment, he had broken me.