Blackmailed by Mr. B Ch. 04.5

Story Info
Candy goes to the movies and is caught off guard.
1.3k words
4.52
17.5k
16

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 07/09/2023
Created 12/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Apologies for this part coming so late. It will be a smaller one but another 2 are queued up and ready to be edited and posted. Also a new and separate story coming soon!!! It will have similar themes but they will develop more gradually than they have in Candy's story.

ATTN: All characters are purely fictional. All characters are over the age of eighteen. This story contains elements of reluctance and non-consent.

When I got home that Sunday I napped for hours and might have slept all day if my parents didn't knock on my bedroom door. It was Sonya, she was outside and wanted to talk. I got up groggily and wandered to the front door.

"Hey, I'm heading to the movies, do you want to join?" she asked.

I didn't take to long to think. I had slept long enough and even if I couldn't be her prom date, I was happy for anything else I could get.

"Sure! Be out in a second." I said.

I ran upstairs, grabbing my wallet and phone before stomping on some shoes and running outside. Sonya was getting into the backseat of her parent's car and I assumed her mother or father would be driving us. I didn't even bother looking in the front seat before getting in to confirm. As I pulled my seatbelt on and the car pulled forward I heard a younger voice coming from the driver's seat.

"You remember my sister, Stacy right? She's back from Uni for the summer. And this is her roommate Gwen."

The girl in the passenger seat turned and smiled at me knowingly.

"Hi, Sonya's told me so much about you, I feel like we are practically family." she giggled.

"Shut up! I did not!" Sonya laughed and hit the seat in front of her, thankfully not noticing me turning red.

The girls made small talk as we drove along and I noticed Gwen texting intermittently.

"Oh my god, are you still texting him?" Stacy said looking over.

"Who?" Sonya asked curiously.

"Some guy she just met. She spent the night at his house last night and apparently had a threesome." Stacy said.

"I told you that in confidence!" Gwen said playfully.

Sonya looked shocked and intrigued and let out a surprised laugh, looking right at me. I shrugged and looked away, feeling like one wrong look had the potential to give myself up.

"I'm in lust. It was the most wild night." she said.

"Okay stop, you're making me low key jealous!" Stacy said.

"Why he jealous? I'm sure he'd love to have you over too." Gwen proposed.

I was terrified. Gwen was one thing but Stacy was Sonya's sister. It would be too much.

"Noooo, you know I'm with Jack. My hoing days are behind me. But Sonya's are just beginning. Isn't that right Sonya? You wanna tell Gwen what you told me about Chad?" Stacy said, looking back at her through the rearview mirror.

Now it was Sonya's turn to blush.

"Stacy! We have company I the car" she said alluding to me.

"Oh come on, he's practically one of the girls. Isn't that right little sis?" she said looking at me.

"Yeah. Totally." I said.

I wasn't thrilled about where the topic was headed but I was happy the subject matter had changed from Gwen's night of activities.

"Yeah I guess you're right." Sonya began, "But there's really not much to say. After he asked me to prom I just kind of grabbed his hand and pulled him into the accessible washroom on the second floor and you know..."

"No, go on..." Gwen goaded.

"I just kind of, gave him a blowie." Sonya said.

"Did you swallow?" Gwen asked and Stacy burst out laughing.

"Well duh... Isn't that what you're supposed to do? It was weird though, I felt so... Slutty. But in a good way, you know?"

"Oh we know," Gwen began, "Don't we?"

She looked into my eyes as she said this and I was about to agree before Stacy beat me to it.

As we found our seats in the movie theatre I felt my phone buzz and instinctively took it out. It was a group chat with Mr.Brown and Gwen. I looked up and over at Gwen and she winked at me. Gwen turned to Stacy and Sonya and asked if they wanted popcorn to which both answered in the affirmative. She asked me if I wanted to come and help carry everything and not having a reason not to, I agreed.

As we left the theatre she grabbed my hand and pulled me into the gender neutral washroom and into an enclosed stall.

"Wait what are we-" I began to ask but she interrupted.

"Daddy wants us to send him a video" she said, placing her phone on the back of the toilet, giving a clear view of both of us.

She quickly put some elastics in my hair, giving me my now characteristic pigtails, and helped me pull off my pants and shirt. The shirt was replaced by a crop top with the word slut across the chest. After a quick peck on my cheek she hit record. She then turned around, pulling her shorts down to her knees, exposing her ass to the camera, and I could see in the small screen the thick and pink base of a plug just at the source of her asshole. Her pussy was wet and strands of girl goo still held to her pulled down panties. She let out a cute grunt as she pushed the plug out and turned around.

"Your turn" she said and pushed me forward, bending me slightly so I was facing the camera. Her hand came around to my face and the plug was pushed against my lips. The plug itself was about 5 inches long and maybe 1 and 3/4 inches thick at the widest point. I allowed her to push it in and as I looked at it I saw distinct white globs on it. I identified it as Mr.Brown's cum by taste alone. When the plug was all the way in she picked up the phone again and pushed me forward so my hands braced against the wall. I could hear a wet sound and then felt as her fingers began rubbing my hole from behind. They were wet and silky as they slowly pushed inside my hole and I moaned quietly as she pushed them deeper. She worked the two fingers deep, finding my prostate and slowly rubbed over and over. Within 5 minutes my cage was leaking and spurting all over the toilet seat. She removed the plug from my mouth and put it back in her ass, squeaking as it popped in. She held the camera out in a selfie position while I licked her fingers clean.

"One last thing." She said before I could clothe myself.

We got the popcorn soon enough and set course for the theatre again.

"What took you so long?" Stacy asked as we shuffled sideways back to our seats, popcorns in hand.

"Long line at the snack stand." Gwen said without missing a beat.

As the opening credits played I could still taste the cum from the toilet seat as it sat in my mouth.

Gwen didn't let me swallow the load until we were outside the theatre. I didn't say much on the drive home because I was terrified that Sonya would identify the source of my breath. After all, she had recent experience with swallowing cum herself. When we returned home, Sonya asked if I'd be free later to hang out but I told her I was tired. My face red and full of shame I ran back to my room to try and forget about what happened.