Blackmailed by my Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Never once did he let me clean it up and he just kept interrupting me, using me freely. By the end of the day, I was sticky and covered in various stages of drying cum, my hair was matted and Marissa's shirt was destroyed. I was beyond depleted.

At the end of the night, he instructed me to get some sleep as tomorrow I would need to be shaved again. I fell into an exhausted, fitful sleep. What would the next day bring me?

~

I got up the next morning feeling drained. I did not sleep well the night before. How could I? I had scenes running in my head on repeat. I had dreamt of each time I'd had an interaction with Jake in the past two days, but they always ended in him fucking me hard. Harder than I ever thought I'd want.

Orgasm denial was no joke. I felt like a zombie.

I swung my legs over the edge of the bed and stretched my naked body. I was assessing to see if he truly knew if I had slept naked or touched myself. If he didn't know that I had shed the cum stained clothes in the middle of the night, then I'd maybe risk taking care of myself and finally cum. I couldn't think straight anymore.

I began to look around for the outfit. I knew if I didn't have it on when I went downstairs, he wouldn't be pleased. I lifted the bed spread up but couldn't find the tank and panties. Had I tossed them farther than I thought? I widened my search but still didn't see them.

Dread overtook me. A sinking feeling in my stomach nagged at me as I crossed to my dresser and opened the top drawer.

No clothes.

Each following drawer was the same, empty. I rushed to my closet and opened that as well, though I knew I'd find nothing. He knew I'd taken off the outfit before falling asleep and punished me by taking all my clothing. How had he known? And how did he pull it off? Had I slept harder than I realized?

I was naked. How was I supposed to leave the house? I needed clothes! I went to my bathroom. Not even a towel. Fuck.

I had to walk downstairs and confront him. But I already had the disadvantage. I was exposed completely. I began to walk down to the first floor, critically aware of my submissive posture. My head was down and my shoulders slumped forward. The way I walked must have blatantly shown I was currently owned by this man and was a slave to his perversions.

I stepped into the kitchen, eyes down and hands clasped in front of me nervously. Jake was at the breakfast nook, a newspaper in his hands. He was drinking coffee, like this was just a normal morning.

I cleared my throat and asked him where my clothes went, but he only raised an eyebrow at me. I didn't know what to do. Instead of replying, I went to the refrigerator and began gathering ingredients to make us breakfast. He stopped me and asked what I was doing.

"Making us food..." I replied in a small voice, trailing off.

"Come here," He beckoned to me with his finger, as if calling an insubordinate student. "You will be my breakfast."

I froze. Did he mean what I thought he meant? Was he finally going to make me cum? Because if he put his mouth on me, I would definitely cum. And I imagined it would be unlike any other orgasm I'd had since it had taken so long to get there.

"Now!" He said impatiently.

I got moving. I walked up to him and lowered my hands. I knew he wanted me to show myself. Without a word, he put his hands under my armpits and lifted me onto the table. He spread my legs, my pussy sitting right where his breakfast plate should go. He inspected me, his eyes going over every inch of skin. Then he dipped his finger down, sliding between my swollen lips and pushing them about, looking for hair.

He lifted his head finally, "We will be shaving you today." His fingers were still rubbing my pussy lips and were soon gravitating up towards my sensitive clit. I moaned reflexively, not able to fully grasp his words. I was so hungry for his mouth.

He lowered his head toward my spread, dripping center. My head dropped back in anticipation. His touch was hot, but I was on fire. Our opposing lips met in a frenzy, his on his face and mine between my thighs. I closed my legs around his head, unwilling to let him go now that he was there. He was dipping his tongue into my folds, swirling it around my clit when he rose high, and pushing it deep into me when he went low.

I was building up so fast, but I had expected that. He had been denying me and I felt like a feather could knock me over. I began to squirm and buck, my budding orgasm spearing into my core like a hot sword.

Just as I thought I was there, he stopped. I screamed. Screamed! I tightened my legs, but he easily broke them.

"Not quite yet, pet," He looked at me with a mischievous look. "I decided you get to cum today. But only when every hole you have is filled."

I was still reeling from his tongue devouring me and then painfully stopping. What did he mean by that?

"Upstairs to the shower young lady," He said as he pulled me off the table.

I was still stunned. He swatted my ass and pushed me toward the staircase. I went. What else could I do?

Once in the bathroom, he repeated the process of getting the water ready and shaving me. He worked from my pits to my legs and then slowly shaved my pussy and ass. It was even more incredible as heightened as I was. He touched me the whole time, building my body back to a fervor I almost couldn't bear.

The pressure in me was building once again, my body no longer cared if it was penetrated or not. Through my fuzzy daze, I heard a knock at the bathroom door. I froze in shock and then attempted to jump out of the shower. Jake held me tight, not letting me leave the water.

I squirmed as I whispered, "Is that your wife?"

He just smiled, holding his arm across my chest, his other hand finding my clit once again. "Come on in!" he raised his voice over the shower and my low moans. The door opened.

In walked not one of my professors, but two. Looking at me now was Professor Wright and Dr. Cane, my economics and psychology teachers, respectively.

"What is this?" I asked, suddenly hyper aware of my position in my employer's arms.

They said nothing, and instead began to take their clothes off.

Jake whispered in my ear, "You're going to accommodate us, and they will accommodate your grade without even needing to use the cheat sheet. How does that sound my wet pet?"

He was still rubbing my clit. My judgment must have been way off from the intense edging I'd been experiencing because suddenly I didn't care about grades or school. I just needed to cum. I needed them and whatever deviant activity they had planned for me.

I made my decision and boldly reached forward and opened the shower door. The two men entered the tiled room with smirks on their faces. The shower was now at maximum occupancy. Jake pushed me down to my knees. I reached for the two newcomer's cocks and wrapped my eager hands around them, pumping away to get them beautifully hard. I turned my head to the side and found Jakes cock, taking it deep in my mouth.

I found a rhythm between my mouth and hands. I allowed myself to embrace my inner cock slut. I switched between the men, allowing all of them within my mouth at some point. I was gagging and choking and loving every second of it. The water began to mix with sweat on my skin, making me a hot and slick mess.

Just when I swore my knees couldn't take the bathroom tile anymore, Jake lifted me to my feet. He sat down on the shower bench and faced me toward him. I straddled his lap looking him in the eyes. He finally inched his amazing cock into my pussy.

It was finally in. I couldn't believe it. I almost came right there, but something in me actually denied myself in that moment. I knew what was to come would be so much better.

I looked back, feeling Dr. Cane's fingers probing and pulling at the tight muscles to my most sensitive hole. My body vibrated as he continued the pleasure/pain of stretching my ass. Jake was thankfully rubbing my clit, the stimulation winning out over the sting of my tightest hole being invaded. He grabbed my face and pushed it towards Professor Wright's awaiting cock who had stepped up onto the bench, his dick at eye level.

I let him enter my mouth again, looking up at him from below, emphasizing our power differential with the submission in my upturned eyes. He thrust hard. Then I noticed Dr. Cane was starting to enter my ass. He had his mushroom tip just through my entrance. The pain was very real, but my clit was winning the battle with a barely contained orgasm. I couldn't even squirm much, I was speared in place.

He was blessedly slow, and I was thankful he wasn't going to be aggressive. In fact, he was so deliberate with my ass, I found myself attempting to push back on him and spread my legs to allow him between my cheeks. A little more coaxing and he began to slide easily in, the gateway now open and willing.

I was full. Truly full. Jake began to set an even tempo in my pussy, and as if it wasn't his first ride, Dr. Cane began to fuck my ass. They had a beautiful, synchronized rhythm and it was driving me crazy. I began to bob faster and deeper on the cock in my mouth. The men must have noticed my fervor. The two sharing such close entrances switched to an opposing thrust. One would pull out while the other pushed in. I was never empty. It was all so much. My mind seemed to check out and I lost complete control of my body.

Jake slapped my tit, leaned into my face and grunted out, "You may cum now."

When I say I exploded, I was an atom bomb. My inner body felt like a giant tuning fork and my pussy clenched tight. My mind was gone, riding the moment to oblivion. I don't even know how long I came for these men.

When my brain could finally process reality again, my eyes refocused. Professor Wright was jerking himself off, still standing above me. The two men in me were groaning their releases, likely from the intense contractions from my orgasm. Professor Wright grabbed my chin bringing me close to him. He shot his load all over my face while I smiled in delighted release. Finally.

I had melted to the floor. A boneless pile of satisfied woman. The men rinsed themselves off. They stepped out of the shower. Dr. Cane reached for the cabinet where the towels were.

I was rinsing off their juices when I yawned, completely depleted from our adventures. But it hadn't escaped me that they looked so at home. I asked how they knew where the towels were. They smirked at me.

"We may have done this a time or two," Dr. Cane said casually. "I had you pegged from the moment you walked into my class. You are the perfect cock slut; you just didn't know it yet. We always find a perfect specimen. This time, it was you."

All I could do was continue to rinse off and smile dreamily, like I'd been drugged. I had been dicked down and apparently that's pretty close to same. I just nodded. I couldn't stop myself from agreeing that I was now their free use slut.

"Who do you think you actually got the answers to the test from?" Jake said as he began to step out of the shower too. He turned back to me.

This did manage to shock me. They planned this whole thing. Hell, my own psychology teacher had known I'd end up loving it. I was stunned and... grateful. This is what I didn't know I had needed so bad. And now, I was in it. I'd let these men use me any time they could. And I'd love it. I'd crave it. I'd do anything for it.

He had smirked at me then, as if reading my dirty mind. As he walked out of the bathroom, he said one more thing.

"You coming pet?"

The end

12