Blackmailed by My Brothers Bully

Story Info
Local woman tries to deal with brothers bullies and fails.
5.5k words
3.98
31.8k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I now had a problem, a creeping one I wanted to ignore for a long time. Something that creeped as a tense pain on her temple, and guilt in her heart. Her little brother was being bullied.

Black eye, she managed to calm down her 18 year old brother. She remembered telling him that those new friends were no good for him, and it ended with a black eye, and him losing his debit card; It was getting progressively worse, from pushing in hallways, getting girls in high school to mock him, to now getting jumped.

*This is getting tiring.*

"Those bastards they stole from me, we were good friends." He said depressed.

"Right, let's take it one step at a time." Rubbing his back, I was slightly irritated, almost angry. *Like why and how, he should've just listened to me.*

Internally sighing, I had already contacted the police but they wouldn't bother with petty stuff given the large amount of crimes in the city, the highschool didn't care about outside matters, and their parents were too busy. As usual, uncaring, and uninvolved. Leaving him to her.

Hugging his head I brushed my hand through his blonde hair, pinching his cheeks to make a silly face.

"Don't be so glum, your big sis will solve it, I've trained in martial arts for several years. I'm really strong after all." Smiling at him, I let emotions will my actions. It was just one guy, it should be fine. She thought.

"I'm sorry for being weak."

"Then keep training, I'm sure one day you'll be strong."

*It was the only encouragement I could offer my little brother.*

----

He was a college student in my year, I occasionally passed him in the hallway with his own posse. Myron was the name, he was broad shouldered and a few inches taller then her who stood at 5'7. Short brown slick hair, he had a constant lecherous smirk and invading eyes. Even walking by, she could feel his evaluating gaze. Like he was trying to put a price tag.

"Scum, he's scum, but I can teach him a lesson, I'll talk to him, and if necessary rough him up."

Not her first time fighting, she once play fight with her ex-boyfriend, and usually won. It couldn't be that hard.

One of her friends a hookup of his, she knew where he lived. Only a couple kilometres from her house.

It was a Friday afternoon she left after long drawn college classes. She could feel the twenty degrees heat on her face, summer was almost there.

"So tell me about Myron?" She asked to her group of friends.

"Rowan, didn't you just get out of a relationship. Are you interested in another, Myron's cute but you'll have a bit of competition."

"It's nothin serious, just some business."

The group looking suspiciously at her, they smiled.

"He has a thick one, and is so charming. Though he's a bit of a jerk." One girl chimed in.

"Not that kinda business, I just need to talk." Waving my hands to dismiss them, they continued to give her that mischievous smile.

"Yeah sure. Be careful he can be a real jerk."

Parting with them on the city street of Calgary, she did up her long hair into a ponytail and swept her bangs with her fingers.

Straight flat blonde hair and long eyelashes, she had a bit of muscle from martial arts practice, and flexibility from yoga.

*This should be easy.* Reaffirming myself, I stood in front of his house, his car was gone, and rock'n'roll could be faintly heard. It was in a rather rich neighbourhood, separated from other houses by a couple of meters, with a well kept lawn and garden blooming with flowers.

"If your parents are home I'll tell them, if you are, I'll beat the stuffin outta ya."

In front of the door, I pounded on it twice trying to imitate how the police did it in the movies. It opened to Myron in jeans, and just a dress shirt concealing his toned body. He had a faint smile.

Closer up the size different more apparent, sweat beaded off of him and hair was plastered to his forehead. The pungent smell of e-cigarette and cinnamon came off of him.

"I was expecting you."

"That's good, it makes things a lot faster. I'm here for the debit card." I glared at him with disdain.

"Oh this?" Playing with it between his hands, he placed it back into his breast pocket. "You can have it back once he pays for the damages of my cracked phone.... Though it's pretty pathetic, he sent his sister here."

"I came here of my own violation, to get the card and punish you."

"I'll skip the punishment, you can compensate me though and I'll forget about it. I gotta a whole empty house, and free bed."

"You're a fucking prick."

"Tell me something new." He scoffed.

Face reddened in anger, I clenched my fist and shifted my feet. Seeing this he leaned against the door frame, as if I posed no threat to him.

"So where do you wanna do this." I broke the silence.

"I gotta bed perfect for love wrestling, just back." He pointed behind him, Turning his head.

The fight began.

Jabbing at him, he stepped back avoiding the punch and leading deeper into his house. Jabbing again and following up with a left hook, he blocked with his arms, and crouched to avoid it.

"You know, I don't like fighting woman."

"Good! Then accept my beating."

Shifting my leg I went for a kick, however he leaned back. Smashing a vase, several other picture frames were destroyed.

"Hey those are expensive, I'm going to need more compensation."

"I'll be compensating you with my fist. So stay still."

Doing just that my front jab and left hook landed on his face, however he barely flinched or even moved.

"Don't you realize it's futile."

Following up I went for a round house kick with my foot soaring for his face, and without much effort he caught it with ease.

Smiling, he gently pushed sending me falling back. Face first to the ground, she blacked out.

----

"You're finally awake." Myron said sitting across from her on a chair.

Laid out on the couch she resurfaced from the clutches of unconscious, with an ice pack on her forehead.

Shooting up, I checked over my body for my belongings, from short skirt, knee socks, and dress shirt they all seemed untampered.

*Seemed... this doesn't feel right.*

"Relax I didn't do anything major to you, just something for negotiations... though I'd love to, with that slim-thick body, thick thighs, and supple ass."

Feeling those judging eyes like a hawk looking at a mouse, I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Why're you doing these things?"

Furrowing his brow, he leaned back into his chair. "He kept bothering us wanting friends, to climb that social ladder. He probably got lonely after his older sister got a boyfriend, so I gave him a chance. And he messed up, so now I'm messing with him, you know. Building character."

"Your sick." Spitting the words out, I got up to resume the fight.

"Hold it."

Raising his phone, to a picture of her she was laid out on the couch asleep with only her panties on. Breast exposed.

"You we're out cold for two hours, so I took some time to practice my photography."

Expression sinking, a cold chill ran down her spine. With those photos the possibilities were large, I'd be known as the schools slut and her brother would be bullied more, he could use it to play with me to his heart content. He had blackmail.

I'd heard it before stories of woman that were raped helpless to their assaulters, so I trained to be a martial artist. However it was futile, he overwhelmed her easily, and got leverage. My worse nightmare.

"What do you want." Voice trembling I shielded my body from his invisible hands, groping me.

"You obviously, think of it as compensation for the damages, if you don't want these photos to get out. Now strip."

Falling to her knees, the orange rust evening light seeped in through the slit in the curtains on her.

A warm erotic wetness forming in her cunt, I felt a writhe disgust for my body. Trembling fingers, I slowly undid the buttons however he grew annoyed, impatient.

Standing up he placed his hands on the collars of my shirt ripping it in twine, several buttons fell to the floor.

"EYAAA!" She squealed, as he pulled down her bra revealing bare breast.

They were shaped like large teardrops with hard pink nipples at top.

Unzipping his tented pants a large schlong bounced out with a swing, poking at her face. It had a strong musty smell, was long, and as thick as a banana; shaped like one as well.

*If he puts that in me, he'll break me. He'll definitely break me.*

Glaring up at him, he had a sadistic twisted smile.

"Suck it, I heard from your boyfriend you were one of the best."

"That scumbag."

Grabbing the base of his cock she stroked the meaty rod feeling each vein, it was rather mean looking she thought.

Kissing it nervously, still shaking to the defilement that'd be upon me, I swallowed it only able to take it part way in. Getting to work on my knees, I sucked it hoping he'd burst and be happy with just that.

He wasn't.

"Pretty good for a slut, but I need more." Grabbing her head he thrusted forward plowing his cock into the back of her throat.

Choking for a moment, I struggled to breath as he forced his entire length down my throat, pulling out, then pumping back in. My spittle covered his cock, as well as his precum.

Cock twitching, tears slid down the corners of my eyes as cum exploded down my throat. Pulled out, he was connected to me by a white line of cum coming from my lips.

About to cough and spit the remnants of the salty cum out, he grabbed her chin and positioned it up.

"Swallow, it's not something your not use to." He said.

Doing just that, she wiped her tears away. Walking away from her, he left for the kitchen turning on a tap and getting a glass of water.

Bits of cum on her chin, it dripped down to her breast.

Fear in her eyes, she held onto hope he was satisfied, and she could leave to recover.

"Ready for round two?"

Shuttering, he came back still hard.

"You're evil."

"We're all made from the same cloth."

Nudging me to get up, I tried, however my legs wobbled like jelly unable too. Grabbing her arms, he tossed her on the couch like a sack of potatoes. Not trying to be gentle.

"No!" Finding the strength to try to kick, he easily pushed it too the side.

Completely in his control like a playhouse doll he turned me around, so my ass was sticking in the air to him. Adding to my pleas with his hand, he smacked my ass making it jiggle, leaving a red mark.

"You really are a whore," he traced his finger up the clit of her wet panties.

"I'm not a whore." She stated.

"Your pussy says other wise, it's inviting me. Like my present, next time wear fancier undergarments, these grey ones aren't doing you any favours."

Pulling panties down to my ankles, he flipped up my short skirt. Rubbing his cock head on the wet entrance of my cunt, I tightened my legs together however he smacked them apart in response.

"No, it'll break me, it won't fit!"

"Sounds like a you problem," he thrusted forward.

Squealing in painful delight he was bigger then any boyfriend; or hookup she had before. And a lot rougher, pumping his cock till he was all the way in touching her womb. Wet pussy deeply pierced, invading her tightest areas places few men reached before, he kept thrusting making a new path for himself.

I couldn't help it, it hurt at first having infiltrated me, defiled me with her brothers bullies cock, but soon pleasure built up, and I cummed.

"I'm cumming!" Body trembling it slumped, however he kept going assaulting her with more numbing pleasure.

"Already!? Well I ain't stopping!"

"I'm being raped by a bullies cock, your dirty cock is raping me." I said tongue hanging out of my mouth.

"I'm going to come inside." He causally said.

Hot cum gushing deep inside my pussy I squirmed in disgusted delight, feeling the pleasure of his surging cock, and the disgust that my body enjoyed it.

"My pussy was violated." I moaned exhausted.

"From now on your my personal cumdumpster, prepare to be used whenever I feel like."

That foreboding slow terror settled in, my body against my will lubed up preparing for him again. *Am I really a whore.*

Using me two more times he sprayed more cum deep inside, and over my ass.

----

Afternoon ending and night begun she stood in front of her door, clothes disheveled, and makeup a mess.

"Sis, are you alright?"

"Yeah just fine, I got back your debit card, and he shouldn't be bothering you anymore." I smiled, trying to seem as cheerful as possible.

Pressing her arms behind her on her stained tender ass, her pussy was red and sore leaking cum down the side of her leg.

My blissful days had come to an end, and to solve her brothers problems she had to become subservient to Myron.

Laying in bed I remembered his hands over my body, forceful and rough, or his salty member. I was tainted by that man, and my body desired him.

----

"So are you going to Myron's party he's having in a week." One of the girls in her friend group asked.

Shaking her head to decline, some of them looked disappointed. "I have some other stuff I have to do."

"Your so straight laced, I heard even your grades are good." Another commented.

"Relax, I'll still skip bars with you guys." I smiled genuinely.

"Afternoon Rowan." Myron passed her in the hall with a sadistic smirk.

Freezing up she managed a response. "...Yeah, afternoon."

The other girls looking awkwardly at her they mischievously smiled.

"I see how it is, you have a crush on him."

"I do not."

"He must be piping you good, he's rather rough, but I had fun last time."

"It was just business." They didn't believe her.

"Yeah sure, you're probably wearing that revealing outfit by his request. Our straight laced Rowan wouldn't wear something like that." They commented.

Dressed like a barmaid(pink/white), with a belt around her waist, it hanged low on her chest almost at her nipples. Net knee socks, she was careful to keep the skirt pressed down.

"I'm just trying a new fashion style." I groaned.

"Right." They all said. "You're just coping."

A week having gone by since I was defiled, he requested me back to his place whether to consume a lot of alcohol then use me, or try some new fetish like spanking on me every so often.

Today once classes were over, and clubs in full swing, he invited me by text to one of the classrooms he attended.

Separation from friends watching them leave, she squirmed in place feeling eyes all over every inch of her body, evaluating and imagining.

*I feel so dirty, like a whore. Damn that Myron, I wish I could get out of this.*

Face red as a cherry she opened the door of the empty classroom, only a bag on one of the desk, scattered notes, and a black sleek android phone. Myron's phone.

*He's not here, did he go somewhere else. Well this is my chance.*

An idea flashing in her mind, if she deleted the photos, she'd be free.

Quickly rushing to the phone she unlocked it after two attempts having seen him play on it, after their sessions. Scrolling to settings, she deleted the photos he had of her, and made sure they were gone forever. Smashing the phone over the ground, she pressed her heel on it.

"That's rather mean of you, I thought we were closer then that." He said with a smile and vein throbbing on his forehead from the doorway.

"It's over bitch, it's all gone." She started walking past.

"Hold it, you think that's the only thing I have."

Shovelling through his bag he showed her a photo of her naked, with cum covering her ass.

"I also have back ups on my computer."

Terror settling in she fell to her knees again. "No way, my hope."

"I was planning on being nice today, you know promoting you from cumdumpster. But you now what, it seems like you need more discipline." Eyeing his destroyed phone, he grabbed a bag of lube from his bag.

"I'm terribly sorry." I tried to crawl away.

"It's good to see you wore the outfit I requested, you even skipped the underwear."

Naked underneath that psychological response began to work again, and a hot wetness formed on her cunt. A writhing desire for his full length to taint her.

----

"Who's the bitch!" Raining down slaps on her soft tender ass, it quickly turned red as a tomato.

"I am! I am!" I loudly moaned.

Standing in front of him with her ass out, he had easy access. Vibrator in her pussy it buzzed stimulating her, creating an erotic warmth, and her juices to run down her legs.

"You like this you whore, in a classroom with your tits out, and being punished. Anyone can enter at any time, and your straight laced reputation is over."

Nipples hardening at the exposing thought, he would slap her harder if she responded in a way he didn't like.

"Y-yes... I love it." She groaned in fear and frustration.

"That's not enough spirit."

Bending me over the desk, where student were almost an hour before he applied the cold lube on my asshole and took out black anal beads.

"Wait I'm not ready."

Shoving them in her ass, then pulling them out, he shoved them even deeper in. Electric pleasure running through, she was stimulated from both ways. Legs squirming she cummed, unable to stay on her feet.

"Who told you, you could cum."

Putting me on his knees he unzipped his pants, and forced me to blow his cock. All the way down then up, I licked it, kissed it, twisted it with my hands, and sucked it.

Starting to enjoy sucking, I loved the salty taste of his member that filled my mouth. Or the slight head rubs, when I was doing a good job. Even the roughness.

"Myron, still doing your studies?" A teacher walked into the class.

Freezing up, he forced her head down all the way on his cock to the back of his throat. Unable to breath, she moaned in disgusted delight cumming again.

"Yeah just finishing up, it's easier to focus like this."

"Okay, I know it's hard with your parents away but your doing good, just close the door behind you."

Leaving, he cummed down my throat which I swallowed it all.

"Cousin of yours?"

"Don't pry, your punishment isn't over."

Standing her up, he kept the anal beads and vibrator in. And they went for a walk around the city, than the mall.

----

"Do you think there a couple."

"She's dressed rather slutty."

"I don't think she's wearing panties."

Whispers from the crowd she anxiously looked around, feeling the intruding objects shifting around and vibrating with each step.

Passing her a chocolate coated ice cream from dairy queen, she sat down on one of the public couches carefully so the two objects didn't shove deeper in her sore cunt and ass.

"Your not usually this kind, what did you do to this ice cream."

"Relax, that isn't the surprise, take a look at the arcade."

Looking into the arcade her brother was playing with a VR set, with an ecstatic smile playing with his friends. Friends of Myron.

"Why, that's my brother." Grabbing onto his collar, he held onto my hands.

"Pretty simple, we reconciled, I apologized and now my friends and his get along now."

"Liar."

"Well, he did come back to me like an abandoned dog, he must've missed his sister. Who is so busy with boys, and college."

"Why would you do this?" I asked terrified of his grasp over her.

"Consider it an act of forced independence, he can't keep sucking at your tit forever, he'll never grow as a person. I'm helping you, and my price is you."

Watching his smile as he laughed with friends in the arcade, Myron placed a hand around her shoulder.

*I shouldn't have to suffer for his smile, however I'm stuck in this predicament.* Looking with disdain at her brother, she couldn't keep it for long.

"Why do I have to sacrifice myself." Holding back tears in public, Myron took her away continuing to play with her.

----

The sun setting below the horizon he walked me around town, making sure to keep her on the edge.

12