Blackmailed by My Brothers Bully

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mind a blank mess, she became only able to think of relieving herself, or having a thick cock penetrate and ravage her holes.

"I can't take it anymore."

My legs beginning to give out, in front of a park my pussy had become a soaking mess leaking down my leg. Myron catching me by my hips, he easily picked me up carrying me too a bench. The park was empty.

Sitting on his lap she heaved sighs on the edge, ready to but unable.

"Do you want to do it here, if you say no I'll take you home."

"I..."

"Speak louder." Groping my braless tits, he pushed them up, then to the side.

"I want it, I want your cock."

"What a whore," bending me forward he ripped a hole in the fishnet leggings. "We're in public you know."

Taking out the vibrator and anal beads, my eyes travelled to the top of my skull almost cumming. I smiled in anticipation.

"Looks like your asshole is ready." Applying lube and putting on a condom, I was unsuspecting of his next action.

Pushing me down his thick schlong spread my ass penetrating untainted walls.

"It hurts, it hurts. Your taking my anal virginity!"

Only able to go partway it was tighter than her cunt, though as he rammed into it the clenching muscles began to relax. Grabbing her arms to pull her back down on his cock, this cycle continued until she climaxed.

"I'm cumming!" She moaned squirting her juices to the pavement below.

A goofy fucked silly expression, the continuous thrust stopped with foreign steps on the pavement.

"Wake up get drunk I'm wasted... what was the next lyric." He drunkenly sang stumbling along.

Cheeky roses and not much older then them, he had his tie tied around his head, and was stumbling along drunk. Swirling he stopped in front of the two of them, a tent formed in his pants.

"Heyyy public indecency is a crime."

"Do you want to stick it in this girls pussy."

Lifting the back of my knees up revealing my glistening pussy from under the dress, the man stared in blankly.

"Yeah sure."

Unzipping his pants Myron stood up lifting me with ease, and giving the man free access.

He was a stranger, some drunk office worker who wandered to the park, and she was about to be defiled by him.

Cock slowly moving down soft wet lips, he thrusted inside making quick work to ravage her. Pulling down her dress, he kissed her swinging boobs.

"I'm being defiled by both entrances!" She said barely able to form words.

Both men holding me up, I felt the filling stimulation from both entrances and the twitch of their cocks. The man in front cumming first, Myron did soon after.

"Thanks girl, that was just the relief I need."

"No problem." I gave him the double peace sign.

On the bench in the cool night air, her breast were exposed to the world, and pussy leaking the strangers semen.

"So what are you?" Myron posed the question, one with only a single right answer.

"Your personal cumdumpster."

----

"Ah sis I reconciled with my friends." Her brother said.

Angry, and disgusted with herself she wandered back in the house at night to him, her innocent little brother with a beaming smile. Even at times like this she had to be the patient older sister.

"That's sweet, I'm glad your friends again, though be careful."

Dragging herself too bed, today she made an attempt at her freedom, ended being played with by toys, was fucked in public, and used by a stranger.

She felt dirty, defiled by a stranger and Myron, and she enjoyed it. Just by being around him her body got hot and wet, and she cummed more than with any other boyfriend she had.

*I hate to admit it.* Disgust for her actions, she felt tears well on the corners of her eyes. Trembling from the possible plans he had for next week.

She was invited to a party, he had her buy a set of black lingerie with straps connected too new fishnets leggings, and a see through bra.

*I don't want to go.*

----

*I have to go.* It was the first alternate thought she had after a week flew by, it was the afternoon of the party. She was expected to arrive early, for the special event.

Sitting at the edge of my bed, the slight shuffle of feet could be heard in the distance. It was my parents. Today was their day off.

Already in the lingerie I put a plain white t-shirt on and tight jeans. Brushing my long blonde hair, I also applied a light layer of makeup. If I didn't go to the party he'd ruin my reputation with the photos, if she did she'd experience that humiliation again. A writhing forced pleasure, I found myself excited to indulge myself in.

Leaving she inquired with her parents, people who were never there and people that threw too many responsibilities to her.

"Hey, if you guys were ever in a situation that you couldn't get out of, and had to do it, but didn't want to? What'd you do?"

"Do it anyways, tough challenges build character." Her parents responded in a similar manner coming to that conclusion, however they were completely disinterested.

"Alright, I'm off to my friends I might be staying over."

"Have fun."

----

Let in through the back door, games were being played, and a food table was being set up. Myron and his posse eying every inch of her with anticipation, I was taken by the hand upstairs.

"You we're almost late, today your the special event."

"How so?" I asked squeezing my legs together.

In his guest room, he'd fuck her in this room when he got bored, and wanted to get messy.

Unzipping his bag over a large blue bowl on a drawer, condoms flooded out overflowing it.

"Your the parties main course, I'm going to be renting you twenty dollars with a condom, eighty without."

Taking a step back he flashed his usual sadistic smile. "I don't want to do this, this will ruin my reputation."

"You're overreacting, they're are student at our school who have only fans. I'm just renting you out for one day, you'll be our personal cumdumpster."

Hesitant on his offer she looked at the door, but found herself frozen. *Its a lose, lose, let's just try to protect my little brother, if I don't he'll punish me in other ways.*

Undressing into the lingerie, he bound her arms with long silk rope to the bed frame and blindfolded her.

"For confidentiality purposes."

"Go to hell."

"That's the spirit."

Spanking her ass he confiscated her panties and put them in his pocket.

"Have fun, because I have a surprise for you at the end. Let's see how much of a cum begging whore you become."

Leaving the room the door gently shut. Left with my ass sticking out and legs spread, I could already imagine someone coming in and shoving his cock in me without a care, it excited a part of me. A part that wanted to be loved, and escape those responsibilities.

Finding herself shaking her ass like a whore waiting to be fucked, music began blasting downstairs and the noise of numerous people. Suddenly the door opened.

"So Rowan's the cumdump, I've been wanting to do this for a long time." Said by a man she'd never heard of.

The sound of unzipping and the ripping of the condoms plastic package, he grabbed her with his rough hands, hands of someone that dealt with tools, or spent time on the gym. Penetrating deep inside he was on the average side, however thrusted hard like she stole something from him. The first cock moistening her up, she felt the plastic bubble expand with the cum he sprayed. Pulling out, he tied the condom on her fishnet leggings.

The second man coming in he made little noise, only moaning by her tight grip on his cock. And when he cummed in the condom.

The third man with a heavy steps and haggard breaths, it was easy to tell he was fat by his voice. "To think a model student would be a slut." His stomach pushing against her ass cheeks, he went in raw shoving his short member in, thrusting seven times, than cumming.

The forth man arriving right after he also had heavy steps, but had strong muscular arms that hoisted her legs up. Also raw he filled her up, ramming inside keeping pace. "How tight." He said finishing inside. Taking tissues he wiped the goopy cum leaking out.

The fifth man with a familiar voice, it was one of her friends either exes, or boyfriends. Wearing a condom he applied lube to her asshole, and penetrated it. Smacking her ass she moaned like many times before, and he cummed. Tying the condom to her fishnet leggings.

The sixth and seventh coming at the same time, they excitedly entered ready. Spitroasted, the one shoving his salty cock in his mouth didn't wear a condom, while the other did. Making her pussy redder, they both came eventually, and she swallowed all the mans in fronts semen.

Rough physically, her pussy was sore and more desiring with each time they left, cumming whenever a good cock came along, and moaning in delight. Her mind running blank slowly turning to award her for each new man, it was degrading and she loved it, she began to want it.

The eighth man rather gentle, he flipped her over and had long strokes pulling down her bra and biting her nipples. Cumming he tied the condom on her fishnets.

The ninth man rather fast he jack hammered his way in her ass with a condom and cummed quickly.

Lucky number ten not using a condom he struggled to get his massive cock in, and stumbled along drunkenly. Trying to voice he'd break her, he forced it in filling her. Clamped around every inch of his massive errection, her flesh was spread and rearranged to accommodate him, so he could slide in and out. Moaning loudly he forced her head down into the bed, and unloaded his balls into her.

The night continued.

By twenty five men she had cum multiple times leaving her eagle spread on the bed, only to be picked up and defiled by the next man. Her tongue hanging out, the taste of cum and cock had well settled in her mouth, ass gaped to accommodate all the men it was a cummy mess similar to her pussy which was red and sore.

At fifty getting that high, that addiction to the numb feeling of being plowed, cummed in, degraded, and used; her mind was a blank mess only thinking of pleasure. Condoms tied to her fishnets, her transformation into a cumdump had completed.

"Rowan, you've made me a good profit, time for your reward."

"Yes please, fill me up."

Untying me he sat me down on his cock, piercing my loose defiled sore cunt. Lifting my legs, he motioned me up and down on his cock.

"You can come in now." He said to the door.

The door creaking open the person there frozen silent and said. "Sister... why?"

Little brother seeing me, my nipples hardened and cunt tightened around Myron's schlong.

"The plot is quite simple, I messed with you to get to your sister. I know you were too much of a wuss, so I figured your sister would for you, it didn't work out exactly at the start, but ended up well. Thanks for giving me your sister, she's become my personal whore."

"Rowan no."

"Rowan why don't you say it."

"I'm sorry, don't look at me." We're the words she mumbled at first but it divulged. "I'm your personal cumdump! Please fill me!" She yelled earnestly.

Hot cum gushing inside she came as well, squirting her juices on the floor.

She had become his personal whore.

End.

12