Blackmailed by My Student Pt. 02

Story Info
Continuation of my peril.
786 words
3.97
42.3k
13

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SharonHo
SharonHo
96 Followers

I sat on a bed, not knowing what to do. They took turns kissing my mouth...my mouth is like some prized entity for them.

"Pull her panties!" some boys shouted.

Hands were around me, and I felt my panties being pulled out. Several of them had their cocks out, aiming them to my mouth level. I seldom had done a blowjob for my husband, we rarely had sex anyway, more so now that we are already reaching our 50s. We do not have kids as firstly, we both are career minded folks and success in life is our priority. Secondly, my husband has a very low sperm count, and years ago a doctor already had told us it would be hard for me to get pregnant. I'm fine with it, and we both love each other so much. He's a faithful, loving and caring man, and both of us are virgins when we get married. Because of this, I felt more guilty than ever, that others' cocks are going to be inside his wife's pussy and mouth soon.

"Open your mouth wide Mrs. Ho!" a boy named Ali ordered.

His cock is about thrice the length of my husband's. I opened it and his cock when straight into my gaping mouth. The boys were urging him on. 2 more cocks were shoved into my mouth. At one time, I had 3 cocks that I had to lick at the same time.

All the time Jeremy was sitting, observing and smiling. The time came for me to be spread-eagled, my pussy was exposed for all to see. To my surprise, I found myself to be very wet, and I start to breathe deeply. Jeremy finally pulled down his jeans, exposing his 9-inch cock.

My eyes opened wide, I hadn't known a boy could be this huge. The others made way for him. He is obviously their leader.

"Please boys, do not do this. You boys should be saving this moment for the girl, you love, someone your age, when you get married someday" I begged.

As expected, my pleas fell on deaf ears. Jeremy entered me with one thrusts, and with me being so dripping wet, he had no difficulty in sliding it in my pussy.

"Ohhhhhh" I screamed. His cock got so deep in, that my husband's cock never reached. I'm sure my scream was heard by him, as I heard him knocking softly on the door, begging the boys to stop.

"Shut up Uncle, or we will beat you up into a pulp!" Ali shouted.

My husband replied with a weak "Ok I'm sorry" and kept quiet afterwards. I feel so bad for him.

Jeremy kept fucking me faster and faster, while I felt Kumar inserting his big cock into my mouth. The rest were fondling my breasts, while laughing away at my demise. I could not stand it any longer with the sensation of having 2 cocks in me and I exploded into a massive orgasm with a loud "ahhhhhhhhh...". At the same time Jeremy emptied gallons of his seed in me.

Kumar then emptied his into my mouth, but told me to hold it in while the rest took photos of my open mouth with his sperm in it. Another boy, Zach starts to fuck me at the same time. This goes on for I don't know how long. By the time it ended, it's already night. My pussy was flowing of cum. Some (I don't know who's) had even landed on my face and glasses, blocking my vision.

I held on to my husband's hand while going down the flat to the car park, both of us never said a word. Our driver was already waiting, and I slumped at the back seat immediately. My husband hugged me and I knew, he was crying inside.

Our driver, a guy named Sani, seemed to notice about why his boss was dressed this way. We ordered him to go to a drive through to get myself some hot mint tea on the way home. My throat felt so sticky with all the cum I swallowed.

Once home, we went straight to our master bedroom. Both of us then confessed our undying love to each other.

"I'm sorry honey, things turned out this way. The boys may have my body, but in my heart is only you," I said while caressing his cheek, wiping a tear from his eye, hoping those words will make him feel better.

And we had a most passionate and romantic kiss afterwards that lasts for a full 15minutes. I knew I had married the right man.

I will continue on the events of the next day on the next chapter...

SharonHo
SharonHo
96 Followers