Blackmailed by My Student Pt. 03

Story Info
My peril Continued...
1k words
4.29
31.2k
10

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SharonHo
SharonHo
97 Followers

3 days after my ordeal, Jeremy called me again, for his so-called, "round 2." It coincided with my husband's business trip to Indonesia. I wept, thinking when would this going to end, if ever.

My supportive husband knew there isn't much of a choice either. His wife's naked photos, of being fucked and the shot of cum that was in my open mouth can easily be uploaded if I do not agree to it. It would certainly ruined my career and our life together. One of Jeremy's friends sent a parcel to my house, containing the outfit I had to wear.

It was a halter-neck white top that is tied around my neck. It made my 38D breasts protrude even more. A matching white skirt (actually its more like a piece of short cloth) was also provided. I was supposed to wear it with the heels that was provided before. Never in my 46 years of living had I ever wore this revealing.

My driver sent me to the neighbourhood again, but this time my husband wasn't with me, as he had already went for his business trip the day before.

My driver, Sani, is a young man, about 24 years in age. He had worked for us for 2 years, and he has to support his ailing parents. We took him in more out of pity, and so far we had been very satisfied with his work.

The moment I sat in the car with the ridiculous outfit, he was shocked.

"Good afternoon Ma'am" was all he said, knowing that he isn't supposed to ask me any reason I want to go to a certain destination. I liked that boy.

Once reached, I alighted at the same spot, telling Sani I'll call him once I'm ready to go home. Again I walked up to the same flight of stairs up to the 5th floor, in the heat of the Singapore afternoon sun, ignoring the gawking and woof whistles by the men sitting around.

Don't they have a job to go to, I wondered.

Once I reached up, sure enough Jeremy is there waiting, with his friends. My heart was pumping and I sweat like a pig, as I'm certainly isn't used to walk up stairs, let alone 5 flights.

They ordered me to enter the house. Kumar couldn't help it and grabbed my butt when I walked past.

"Boys, I insist you all to stop this nonsense, please," I said, but they just laughed and pushed me to the dirty couch in the living room.

For some reason, I actually already felt moisture in my pussy. This time some kid by the name Liew took out a black vibrator and placed it on my pussy lips. I squirmed around, the sensation was so good. I tried to prevent myself from cumming, I do not want the boys to have the satisfaction of making me cum. But after a few minutes, I could stand it no longer, and some had even started to suck on my erected nipples. I exploded in an orgasm frenzy, and even squirted pussy juice to the boys, ' faces. I surprised even myself, I never done that before.

I lay down breathless, while the boys congratulated Liew for a job well done. Liew was beaming all around, obviously very proud of himself.

I was fucked again by all 7 of them, They treated me like a sex doll, and I couldn't see who are the ones fucking me as they took away my glasses.

"Bend over Mrs. Ho! Flip over Mrs. Ho! Open yr sexy mouth Mrs. Ho!" was all I heard. Jeremy, Ali, Kumar, Liew and the others all took turns satisfying their sexual hunger on me.

I myself cummed again while being raped. My ordeal lasted for about 4 hours, after which I was finally allowed to wear my glasses and go.

I was finally free. My panties, as usual was kept by them. I do not want to know what they were going to do to it.

I quickly called Sani to pick me up at the same spot. I was so relieved he arrived fast, and I quickly get in the back seat of my Mercedes with a huge sigh.

"Are you ok Ma'am?" he asked.

I breathed hard as I had to run towards my car in my heels to avoid the stares from the gawking, horny jobless men in the neighbourhood.

"I'm ok Sani, please go, hurry, thank you."

Sani thoughtfully passed me a hot cup of tea. "Ma'am, I got your favourite, hot tea with mint leaves and less sugar."

I was so thankful! I need that to clear my throat off the cum that I swallowed.

"Thank you Sani, you're so kind" I told the boy.

I drank and noticed that it tasted a little funny, but I put that to the cum residue still stuck in my tongue. Before long I emptied the whole cup, letting the mint cool down my throat.

I then think back of today's events. I messaged my husband, saying my ordeal is over, at least for today, and that I love him and how much I missed him so much. I felt so tired and sleepy, and slept right after that.

I was woken up by Sani, "Ma'am, we had reached, you slept along the way."

I couldn't see anything until he handed me my glasses (I can't remember taking them off though). I saw that we were already in my garage, and I saw the time that more than 2 hours had passed.

How thoughtful was he, to wait patiently in the car as I slept! I noticed there's still a lot of cum flowing out of my pussy, and that my jaw still hurts, must be from the blowjobs I gave just now, I thought. In fact both my jaw and pussy hurts more now than before, though.

"Thank you Sani, I'll make my way out now. Do remember to wash the car tomorrow morning, as I expect it to be clean always", I ordered him.

"No problem Ma'am" was his reply.

Always short replies, and straight to the point that lovely boy. I saw that my top was pulled aside, exposing my aerolas. I must have moved when I slept.

I do hope Sani did not notice it.

SharonHo
SharonHo
97 Followers