Blackmailed by My Student Pt. 07

Story Info
Being a sex slave for my master.
5k words
4.44
29.1k
12

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SharonHo
SharonHo
97 Followers

I'm a Chinese Singaporean lady, I'm 46 years of age, happily married. I am also a senior teacher at a Secondary (high school) here in Singapore. I am about 1.8m tall, quite plump, and my breasts are approximately 40DD size, but sag a little due to my age. This was how my life spiralled down, being a sex slave to my own student.

______________________________

It was Friday and the last day of school for the week. I had a terrible week, being gang banged by Jeremy and the others earlier on. Thankfully since the day I was raped and molested by Jeremy, Carol and the rest, I was left alone.

When I came out of my pantry after taking a rest in the teacher's lounge, Jeremy came up to me.

"Don't make plans for the weekends, teach. You are required to stay over at my place on Saturday night. You may wear anything, it doesn't matter. I have your outfit with me."

"Jeremy please, no. Sunday is my wedding anniversary. I was planning to celebrate it with my husband."

"Do you still want to celebrate if all your photos and videos are on social media?" 4pm, Saturday. Sharp."

I discussed this with my husband when I got home. He was so mad!

"Darling, you do know I have to go. He has all the evidence of me having sex with him. Anyway it is only one night..." I told my husband when we were in bed. He was still bubbling with jealousy. I went to my restroom, I had planned a surprise for him.

I changed into a red Victoria's Secret short lace lingerie. My 40DD sized boobs were pushed up insanely, looking like a couple of melons. This would please my husband, I said to myself. I quickly wore some light make up. I could still hear my husband complaining about Jeremy.

When I stepped out of my restroom, my husband looked surprised and extremely pleased.

"Oh my god honey, you look terrific."

"Anything for you my love. Let's make tonight special, for both of us. It is, after all, our wedding annivessary."

We kissed deeply on our matrimonial bed, I used my tongue to lick his. My mouth, which had sucked so many of the boys' cocks and swallowed their cum, was kissing my husband's mouth this time. While my dainty fingers, which had jerked numerous cocks, was playing with his nipples. I felt safe and am doing the right thing, finally. My other hand is fondling his tiny cock, which is currently erected like a mini lego flag pole.

We made love after that in missionary style (always, missionary style with my husband). After a few thrusts, my husband came and ejaculated a few drops. I wasn't even reaching my climax yet, so naturally I was disappointed.

"So fast, honey?"

"I am sorry Sharon, I could not hold it any longer. Now where's my pills," he asked, searching for his diabetic pills.

I continued laying on the bed, thinking of all my previous experiences with the boys I had been forcibly had sex with, and had cummed numerous times. Sadly, with the man I love, I I could not achieve that. But that's okay Sharon, I told myself, I had a blessed marriage with a caring, loving and faithful man.

My husband fell asleep and immediately was snoring away. I kissed him and went to sleep too, wondering what Jeremy would do to me the next day.

I awoke with a start, when I felt a hand rubbing my pussy. I reached for my glasses, thinking it could be my husband. My pussy was already wet; whoever's doing it must have been on it for quite some time.

I was shocked it was Sani! He quickly put a finger on my pouty lips before I could say anything. I realised my

husband was still snoring away just beside me.

Sani came up and kissed me. "Sani, dear," I whispered between the kisses, "Dear, what are you doing? My husband is just beside us!"

"He has already taken his pills, it would be awhile before he wakes up. You are so hot Ma'am, you know as much as I do, you need to be fucked."

He took out his already hard long cock and aimed it to my mouth. "Suck it, Ma'am."

I wanted to end this quick so I obliged. I tried to do it as quiet as possible in order not to wake my husband up. My fingers reached for his balls, squeezing them gently.

After several minutes, Sani then removed his cock from my mouth, and spread open my legs. Oh my god, I thought. I just had sex with my husband awhile ago and now I am going to be fucked by this young man. What has become of me, I thought.

"Ooohh," I moaned softly as Sani entered me. "Sani you naughty boy," I said mischieviously. He kissed me while still fucking my pussy. I was horny too. Sex with my husband ended abruptly for me, I was, after all, no longer the Sharon who was uptight and sex is only about making love. I have now turned into a damn horny slut, I told myself. A slut that needs to be fucked regularly, something my husband could not keep up with.

"Hang on slut, I'm cumming into your pussy."

___________________________________________________

I dressed conservatively the next day. I picked out a loose blouse and baggy khaki trousers, and put on a pair of white jogging shoes. That's good, I said to myself. Nothing sexy.

My husband sent me to the porch, where Sani was already waiting. He was still feeling upset that his wife will be spending the night with another guy. He kissed my lips.

"Honey, Jeremy said you aren't allowed to call me. I hope you understand. Sani here will fetch me tomorrow, once I'm done. You don't have to worry, darling. I love you, and will always will"

"Ok," he replied. Then addressing to our driver, "Sani I want you to make sure Ma'am is safe always, understand?" My husband said.

Thankfully he was truly oblivious of the fact his wife had just been fucked by his driver the night before, I thought to myself.

Sani replied with a quick "Yes Sir."

I went to my car, waving goodbye to my husband. He was still grumbling about Jeremy.

"Let's go Sani," I said.

"Ma'am, Jeremy has literally made you his slave, " he said once we are on the way. "Do you want me to stop him? I have friends, you know, that could take care of this boy."

"But what are they going to do to him, Sani? Harm him? No, as bad as he is, he is my student so my duty is to protect him, not to harm him, and I believe one day, he may turn over a new leaf and be successful in life. I just need him to tire out, and get bored with me. Everyone deserves a second chance."

When we reached the estate, Sani drove into the carpark and helped me to alight. "Be here tomorrow, about noon ok sweetie. Thank you."

I walked up the 5 flights of stairs, and Jeremy was already at his corridor, smiling. I paused to catch my breath.

"Look Jeremy this can't possibly go on. I am your teacher, a wife, a hmmmpph!," Before I could finished my sentence, Jeremy grabbed me by the waist and kissed me deeply.

We were still kissing when he guided me into his smelly, run-down house. Once inside he ordered me to take off my clothes.

I stood naked before him, except for my glasses, my wedding ring and the heels.

"Listen slut, these are the rules. If you abide by them, I may allow you to go home tomorrow to your husband. Here in this house, I am your master, anything I say you have to comply. Failure to comply and you will remain here for the next few days, to be fucked by all my friends. Trust me, you wouldn't want that to happen. Do you understand? And you will only address me as Sir," he said.

I nodded. As much as I hate the situation I'm in, I felt horny, being ordered for a change. I was always the one giving out orders in my life, and now the tables are turned. I felt moisture in my pussy.

"Yes Sir, I understand."

"You will be wearing this, slut," he said, taking out a French maid costume. It was short sleeved, black, with white laces on the edges.

When I put it on, i realised it wasn't long enough to cover my butt at all. It just ended at my crotch. My plump, enormous breasts were only covered until the lower aerolas, thus my nipples were pushed out and exposed. I did not complain.

"How does it feel, slut?"

"The costume looks nice Sir, and its comfortable."

"Make me a drink. Theres Cola in my fridge. But you are only allowed to drink clear water, understand?"

I nodded my head sheepishly. When I brought him his drink, he ordered me to be on all fours. He took out a black colored rubber ring gag, with a strap-on.

"There are only 4 situations when this thing won't need to be in your mouth. When I asked you a question, when you're sleeping, when you're eating, and lastly when you aren't sucking my dick. If you're good, I may allow you to take it out and rest your jaws a little. Now be a good mature slut and open your mouth."

I did as I was told, in truth, I was getting so wet being made into a slave for the very first time in my life. Yes, I was humiliated, but strangely enough, it has such an effect on me that I never knew would be possible. He inserted the ring gag into my mouth, and attached the straps around my head. My mouth was opened wide in the shape of a big 'O' when I wore it.

I could not believe I was degraded to such a low by my own student this way.

Jeremy then took a what looked like a dog collar with a chain attached. He locked the collar around my neck.

"On all fours, you have to follow wherever I go when I pull the leash. Be a good pet slave, little doggy," he laughed.

So with the ring gag in my mouth and collar around my neck, I walked on all fours, following my master Jeremy. He pulled the leash and brought me around the whole house. He stopped in the kitchen when we reach a blue plastic bowl, filled with water.

"Being a good and kind hearted master, I will allow you to drink now slut," he said while he release the gag straps and took the gag out of my mouth. I relaxed my jaw a little by doing some chewing movements.

"Now drink the water, slut, before I change mind."

I lowered my head and licked the water in the bowl. I was so thirsty from all the crawling. Jeremy looked on with a satisfying look on his face.

After I finished drinking all the water, he attached the rubber ring gag back into my mouth.

We went again to the living room. "Face me and sit on my lap, slut." I did just that and he began fondling and sucking my nipples. He even squeezed my 40dd breasts together and bite my right nipple.

"Ugggghhhh," I cried through the gag. The bite wasn't hard, so I don't feel pain but the familiar sensation swept over me. I started to drool...globs of my saliva came oozing out of the 'O' shaped gag and onto my breasts.

Jeremy licked the saliva that was on my tits.

"You know slut, you are the most gullible person I know. I had always wanted to make you my slave when I saw you in my first day of school. I can't believe, that behind your stern and strict demeanour, you are actually such a stupid and trusting teacher, who can easily be manipulated into a sex slave. Now straddle me."

He pushed my legs apart and I slowly lowered my pussy onto his long pointed cock. My pussy was already dripping wet, and his cock slide in with a 'splosh' sound. I was now straddling him, with his face buried in my breasts and his cock deep in my pussy.

I squirmed around his cock, lost in my own world, a world no longer about love, marriage, success and fine cocktail parties...but a world full of sex and lust.

"You really are enjoying your place as my slave, do you, slut?" Jeremy laughed.

I did not want to agree with him but clearly I am

enjoying it. I had grew up in an environment where the topic of sex is a taboo. I was a virgin when I met my husband in the university. I would never expect, that now at the age of 46, I had fallen to be a sex slave.

After a few minutes he asked me to stand up. I was a bit disappointed as I wanted to cum.

"Now I'm going to take the gag off and you're going to suck my cock. You're a good cocksucker aren't you?"

I nodded my head. Once he released the straps from behind my head, he took the saliva coated gag slowly out of my mouth, with bits of drool dropping on the floor.

"I'll be the best cocksucker for you, Sir," I said, and immediately engulfed his cock in my mouth. His cock got so deep in my throat that I managed to reach his balls with my tongue.

I gave my master the best blowjob I could provide, making slurping noises as I worked on his long shaft. I licked the tip of the head, coating it with as much saliva as I could, before sucking it again.

I was lost in an ecstasy. I was owned by my master, and all that matters in my life was to please him and please him only. Nothing else is important. My husband, my career, and my life as I know it has taken a backseat. It is no longer relevant. My sole duty is to serve my 19 year old master, Jeremy, and that is exactly what I will do.

"I'm gonna cum in your mouth now slut, hold it."

I took in the gallons of my master's sperm like a pro. Just a few weeks ago I despised putting a cock in my mouth. I didn't always do it for my husband; he never asked a blowjob anyway. He always said blowjobs are a big sin. And here was his wife, in this dilapidated smelly rental flat, doing it like a professional slut to her master.

As usual, Jeremy asked me to hold it in my mouth while he took obscene pictures of it. I let the cum swirl around in my mouth, and each time I exhaled the sperm bubbles pop. I'm just trying my best to please my master. After a few clicks on his phone, he finally allowed me to swallow them.

"Thank you Sir, for allowing me to swallow your sperm," I said before he fixed the ring gag back into my mouth. I wasn't even allowed to wash myself.

"I'm hungry slut. Order us some pizza, 2 big

slices of it."

I used my phone to order a couple of pizza using the pizza app. I was thankful as I was feeling hungry myself.

After about a hour the pizza boy came, knocking the door. Jeremy had allowed me to put the gag away, thank god. He was in his bedroom, playing some games on his phone.

"Go get it!"

I was still dressed in the silly french maid costume. With an exasperated sigh I pulled the dress lower so the crotch could be covered (barely). But making it lower meant my nipples would be exposed. Thus I tried my best to balance it so that both my pussy and nipple would be covered.

I opened the door and a young man was already waiting. He was obviously surprised to see me at the door. He seemed to be enjoying the sight of me, and I had to asked him for the boxes of pizza.

"Excuse me, I believe those are the pizzas I ordered. Here's the cash, and please keep the change."

"Ye ma'am," he finally seemed to got back to reality. "Thanks for the change," he smiled.

He took the cash and brushed his hands against mine, all the while looking at my tits. I felt my nipples are just about slipped out of the dress, I was so desperate to keep them in.

The cash fall onto the floor in my side of the door. Oh damn, I thought. I looked at the young man and he was waiting for me to pick it up. Since it is my side of the door, I have no choice but to do just that.

I put a hand to cover my breasts and knelt down to pick it, and quicky stood up again. I was sure he could see my pussy from that angle.

"Here you go, young man. I believe you have other deliveries to complete, so do ride safely ok?"

I saw his groin and a bulge was clearly visible.

"Thank you Ma'am." He said and walked away smiling.

"Good slut," Jeremy said from behind. I was proud.

He took the pizza and put a couple of slices on a metal tray on the floor. "These are yours. You are not allowed to use your hands. If you're good, I might even give you a third slice."

"Thank you, Sir," I said meekly. I bent down on all fours, and ate the pizzas straight from the tray. I was just grateful I was allowed to eat.

Night came and Jeremy wanted sex again. We did another hour of hot fucking session, which this time he emptied his cum onto my pussy.

"Being a good master I am, I allow you to wear something comfortable for the night," he said, throwing to me a pair of pink Adidas sports bra and an tight spandex shorts.

I wore them and it is as good as wearing a 2 piece swimsuit, I thought. It covered only slightly more than a bikini. Being a good slut, I made no complains.

I slept soundly that night on the bed, the same bed I was gang banged on the first day I was in this house.

The next morning I woke on Jeremy's bed, I realised

I was famished. It was already 10am. I reeked of sweat, cum and sex, and was still in my jogging outfit.

I came out of the room and saw Jeremy working out with his barbells. His body is well sculpted, and his lean muscles are bulging. Not bad, I thought.

"Go down and get some breakfast slut. Get 2 boxes of noodles, and use your money. "

"I can't possibly go out in this outfit Jeremy!" I cried.

"I might get arrested for indecency!"

*Have you forgotten our agreement yesterday, bitch!" Jeremy was fuming mad.

I am much taller than him but yet I cowered when I saw him exploded into a rage.

"I - I am so so sorry Sir, I didn't mean to. I will go and get us some food."

"This will be your one warning slut. If you do that again, you will stay here for a week, to be gang fucked by all my friends! Every single day."

"Yes Sir, I fully understand that, I will be gang fucked by your friends if I do not follow the agreement. Sir, may I wash myself first before I go?"

"No slut, you are not allowed to wash yourself. Not even brushing your teeth. You may pee, but you aren't allowed to wipe it. Pull your spandex right back up after peeing."

"Right Sir, no brushing of teeth and no washing after pee. Got it. Thank you."

I knew there wasn't a way to negotiate with the boy, so I did as I was told. I am just thankful I was allowed to pee as my bladder was bursting. I went to the toilet to relief myself, and pulled the shorts up. I am sure some residue of my urine still flowed out a little.

The pink mid-riff barely covered my flopping breasts and it exposed my tummy. Coupled with the pair of pink super short spandex that was so tight that my camel toe can be clearly seen; is clearly indecent exposure to me. The spandex was so short my butt flesh was exposed. Without any undergarments, the outline of my nipples is visible through the pink fabric, especially under the hot, bright Singapore sun.

I wore my pair of white Reeboks ladies jogging shoes and went down. The moment I reached the bottom of the stairs, I noticed there were many men, young and old, just lazing around sitting, chatting, not doing anything. Needless to say all eyes are on me when I walked across to the food stall. I felt the texture of the spandex in my crotch area kept biting into my pussy with each step I took.

Once I reached, I was so disappointed; there were so many customers. They seemed to stop what they were doing and looked at me.

"May we take your order, Madam?" The lady staff asked me.

"Yes, please. I would like 2 boxes of fried noodles, and could you hurry?" I looked at the lady, with my made up pleading eyes and smiled.

"Sorry Madam there are many customers today, you have to wait."

I was worried. I decided to find myself a chair and sit, so I ordered a cup of coffee.

"You shouldn't be wearing something so revealing here Madam," the lady advised me. "This place isn't safe for someone like you."

"Just doing my morning run," I smiled brightly, noticing her concern. "Took a different route today, that's all."

I scanned for a place to sit. But the only seat left was among a group of rough-looking old men. They seemed to be working at the metal scrapyard nearby. They beckoned me to it, and since the aren't any other seats, I gingerly walked over to sit, my pink shorts riding up higher.

"Hi, where you from lady? Never see you before around here," one of the men asked. His friends all looked at me, waiting for an answer.

"Oh, I just come over after my morning jog," I replied with an annoyed look, hoping he and his friends would know I am not in a mood to chat.

SharonHo
SharonHo
97 Followers
12