Blackmailed by My Student Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My coffee came and boy I was glad to drink it as it calmed me down a little.

Another man then said "You know, this ain't a place for such a gorgeous beautiful lady like you. I guessed you must be lost," he grinned, exposing his cigarette stained teeth. It was disgusting.

I put down my cup and with a sigh I replied, "As I said, I had my morning jog, so I am not lost, thank you."

The men laughed. I am getting very sweaty, due to not only the place being so hot and stuffy, and also I am getting nervous. Oh when is my food going to be ready!

"You know lady, if you are lost, we could help you out," the first man said. "You usually wear this for your morning runs?" he asked, while his friends snickered.

"I perfectly know my way to my house. So no, I do not need your assistance. By the way, I don't think what I am wearing is any of your business," I quipped.

With that the old men roared with laughter. I rolled my eyes. Whatever, I thought.

My order was finally ready and I quickly finished my coffee but before I managed to leave an old man in his 60s asked, "I think you are a slut. Only sluts dress this way. How much do you cost a night?"

I glared at him. "Excuse me, I am certainly not a slut. Do you see this ring?" I said holding up my finger. "I'm married and I do take offence in what you say."

I hurriedly left the table. I made my payments and walked away without looking back. I know all eyes are on me. I'm just glad this ordeal is over. What a place!

I came upon a frail boy sitting on the pavement, holding a bowl containing coins. Oh poor thing, I said to myself and handed him some loose cash.

He looked up, and said "You are so beautiful."

"Thank you, sweetie," I smiled and ruffled his hair, before walking away.

I was so relieved to finally reach Jeremy's unit.

"Did you get our food, slut?" he asked, instead of thanking me.

"Yes, sir," I replied.

Jeremy poured a small amount of noodle on the same metal tray, but instead of telling me to eat directly from it, he ordered me to bend over, while he spoon-fed me. I was surprised; well my master isn't so cruel after all, I told myself.

He told me to wash up, he said he doesn't like the smell of food in my mouth. I gladly complied, and immediately after that I took the ring gag and put it in my mouth without being asked.

Just then, the old man I met a while ago at the food shop came in. I was shocked!

"Good slut you remembered well. The man you offended, was my uncle," Jeremy laughed somewhat sarcastically. "I was made known you were rude to him. That was unacceptable. As my slut, I want you to satisfy his sexual lust. If you do this well, I may be willing to return you to your husband after this."

I was so pissed with Jeremy, but I was willing to do anything to go home.

The old disgusting man came up to me and ran his fingers around my breasts. "Well well...what I said was true, I knew you were a slut. I was dying to fuck you. I planned to jerk myself before I learned you are actually Jeremy's slut."

I could not reply as the ring gag was still attached to my mouth. I just breathed deeply through the gag, staring angrily at the man, thinking he must be enjoying himself now, this pervert.

He pulled my top down, exposing my enormous breasts to him. He began sucking my tits, he used his smelly tongue and ran it around my nipples in a circular motion.

I felt disgusted but being degraded again turned me on. Nevertheless, I told myself, I am doing this for Jeremy, my master whom I aim to please. I also needed to get home.

The old man then took the ring gag off my mouth and started kissing me. His breath reeked of tobacco and alcohol, and I wanted to puke. I had never smoke and had given numerous lectures to teenagers in schools around Singapore about the harmful effects of smoking, and yet here I am kissing a man who smokes heavily. His tongue reached the insides of my mouth cavity.

Thankfully he pulled away just as I was about to puke. My saliva and his were mixed, and our glands stretched as he pulled away.

"My uncle here never had a partner before, so his experiences with women are somewhat limited," Jeremy said.

Looking at the ugly old man, I wasn't surprised.

Jeremy's uncle then pulled down my spandex shorts, revealing my thick hairy pussy. He looked at it and was clearly overjoyed. The smell of my unwashed pussy lingered in the air, it was a mixture of dried pussy juice, sweat and urine.

Though I find the smell nauseating, it seemed to turn the old man on further. He grabbed my legs and buried his nose in my pussy, licking it.

"Oooohhh...aaahhhh" I moaned. For a man who doesn't have partner before, he seemed to be doing it well, I thought. My long legs were spread ever so wide, giving access to the old man's head to my pussy which was sacred just a few weeks ago.

He then took off his dirty jeans, and without waiting his took his gruffy-looking cock out.

Jeremy laughed when I opened my eyes wide seeing his uncle's organ. It was as huge as his nephew's.

"Wait," I said but the man penetrated my wet pussy with his long cock straight away.

"Oh God, no," I protested weakly but to no avail. He was fucking me wildly, ramming my pussy and groaning loudly. Maybe the years of being single, not able to fuck a willing woman, got his feelings all bottled up and now he is releasing his pent-up frustration on me.

After almost 20 minutes of continuous humping, he finally was ready to cum. I was amazed that this man who was in his 60s had so much stamina. I had to cum too; I looked at master as if asking his permission for me to cum on his uncle's cock. He laughed and nodded.

The old man let out a loud groan and pumped his seed into me. I wrapped my legs around his hips, holding him tightly to me as I too, cummed, letting my pussy juices flooded his cock and on to the floor.

I felt so tired, I had been fucked so many times in the last few days.

"That's good slut, I've got the whole thing on video," Jeremy said.

I just laid down on the floor, looking at the ceiling, panting heavily. I felt warm cum flowed out slowly from my pussy, but I I didn't bother cleaning it up. As a slave, I realised I am not supposed to.

"Slut, for that, you will be allowed to go home."

I was overjoyed when I finally heard that!

To be continued...

12