Blackmailed by My Student Pt. 10

Story Info
I was tricked to attend a birthday party.
4.3k words
4.25
22.3k
15

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SharonHo
SharonHo
97 Followers

I'm a Chinese Singaporean lady, I'm 46 years of age, happily married. I am also a senior teacher at a Secondary (high school) here in Singapore. I am about 1.8m tall, quite plump, and my breasts are approximately 40DD size, but sag a little due to my age. This was how my life spiralled down to be a sex slave to my own student.

---------------------------

Weeks had passed since the last incident where I had to swallow both the janitor and my own family driver. I was spending some quality time with my husband in my huge garden, admiring the orchids that my husband planted a few months before. Just lazing around, surrounded by greenery...ah that's what life should be.

I was sitting by my garden couch when my husband's phone rang. He was attending to the potted plants so I couldn't really hear him.

When he had finished his conversation, I called out to him. "Who was that, honey?"

"It's Dr. Maz, he invited us to his son's birthday party tomorrow", he replied, while still cutting the weeds from some of the beautiful hibiscus flowers we had. "But you do know honey, I am going for a business trip tomorrow so I told him you would be going by yourself."

I knew Dr. Maz was blessed with four kids, all teenage boys. I wasn't sure which one is having his birthday though.

A few days ago I did catch up with Dr. Maz who is also my school doctor, and I recalled telling him my husband would be going off on a short trip tomorrow. Maybe he had forgotten about it, I told myself.

My husband walked up to me and sat down on the couch, his breathing started to get heavy and he was sweating profusely. I knew he could not stand too long in the sun, as his heart was weak.

"Darling, could I not go? I mean, you would not be there anyway, and I do feel so tired lately. We are getting old, remember?" I laughed.

"But the doctor told me that some of your students will be there too, along with their families. It would not be nice. Anyway I had already told him you will come".

Hearing that made me worried. Students? The experience of my medical checkup with him and Kevin, my alumni student, was still fresh in my mind. I have no doubt they were just checking on my health but nevertheless Kevin did ejaculate in my pussy, and I did swallowed Dr. Maz's sperm. Of course, my husband doesn't know that.

"Oh darling please, I'd rather not go without you!"

"Dear Sharon, you know Dr. Maz is a very good friend of mine. And besides, it is his son's birthday. His wife would be around too and they would he expecting you."

Thinking about his wife, which is also a good friend of mine, calmed me a little. And I would hate to hurt her feelings.

Furthermore, had I kept insisting not to go, my husband might suspect about me and Dr. Maz. Thus, I decided, I'll just go for a short visit and be back home in an hour or two.

The next day I dressed up for the occasion. I chose a sleeveless flowery dress that was all the way down to my ankles. My driver, Sani, would be dropping me before sending my husband to the airport.

"You look handsome darling," I complimented on my husband though I knew with his obese body, balding hair and drooping cheeks, he was anything but.

Dr. Maz is staying in a large semi-detached house about a 30 minutes drive from our neighbourhood. Singapore is a small island and everywhere seems near here.

When we reached, Dr Maz was already standing by the driveway outside his house.

"Oh hi there George!" he greeted my husband. "It has been months since we met!"

"Hi Maz, yes, we do have a lot to catch up, my friend. I am very sorry I couldn't attend, but my wife will be here".

They shook hands and Dr. Maz gave my husband a pat on the back.

"Don't worry buddy, my wife will meet her inside. Thanks for coming, and all the best for your business project in Jakarta," Dr Maz smiled broadly, seeing my husband off. I gave my husband a light hug and a peck on his cheek before he went inside the car.

"Come on in Sharon, a lovely lady shouldn't be in the sun for long," Dr Maz chuckled once the car has gone out of sight.

"Hi doctor, thanks for inviting me," I smiled sweetly to him, while he ushered me into his gated property. I was carrying a parcel meant as a present for his son.

When we got into his house, it was dark and it took some time for my eyes to get adjusted to the sudden change. My glasses was foggy too. I do hear noises, which sounded like boys giggling.

Once Dr. Maz closed the door behind me, I could finally see clearly. There were easily 25 to 30 people in the living room, looking at me. And I was shocked, they were all guys. I was the only lady in his house.

"Dr, w-where's your wife? And why are all of them boys?" I was getting so nervous I stammered. I felt drips of sweat forming on my forehead.

*Hey teach, you're our birthday surprise!" I heard a familiar voice saying loudly, while the rest roared with laughter. I scanned the room through my thick glasses and I let my mouth dropped open when I realised it was Jeremy!

As I slowly looked at the rest in the group, I saw all his friends that had fucked me before, along with Kevin, Samad the janitor and more students of mine. Even Dr Maz four teenage boys were there!

I dropped the parcel on the floor and tried to make a run for it through the door. But with my heels I moved as slow as a tortoise and Dr Maz easily held me in his arms.

"I always have the hots for you Sharon, I masturbated countless times

thinking of you. Your tall figure, your sexy round butt, pouty lips and long straight jet black hair had me fantasising on you for years! I always envied that silly husband of yours, George for having a stunning lady like you as his wife."

"Oh my god, please, what are you doing?" I cried.

Jeremy walked over. "You see slut, all these boys are hungry for you, here's the deal. Satisfy all of us for a week, and we will let u go home safely."

"But all of you? There's just too many of you boys! And for a week?!"

"The doctor has told us your husband would be out for a week. Seriously I don't really care what you think slut. Sluts don't think, they obey! You are going to satisfy all of them until you are allowed to go home," Jeremy replied angrily.

"I wanna touch her breasts! I wanna fuck her mouth! That butt is mine!" I heard excited whispers all around, while my head felt giddy as I realised the predictment that I got myself into. Oh why, just why did I agree with my husband to come to this party. It wasn't a birthday party after all; it was a sex party and I would be the attraction of it.

"Come come dear Sharon, please have a seat," Dr Maz guided me to his sofa. Addressing to the boys, he said "Please give the Madam here time to let this sink in, after all, she would be with us for 7 whole days," he said, smiling. I stared at him in disbelief.

"Where's your wife, Dr?" I asked. I already started to feel hands touching my breasts, and one of them opened my legs wide, revealing my panty clad pussy.

"Ah, she already went for vacation with her friends, Sharon. You know, even my kids here told me you are sexy. Ain't that right boys?"

"Yes dad, let's fuck this lady!" Pervertness runs in this family, I thought.

The boys already had their trousers down. Dr Maz's eldest son tilted my face towards his cock. I tried my best to keep my mouth closed.

"Pinch the teacher's nose, she will open her mouth eventually," Dr Maz said calmly to his son. I could not breathe and had no choice to open my mouth to let air in and that was when the boy inserted his cock in, choking me.

All of Jeremy's friends like Ali, Liew, Kumar, and the rest began fondling my breasts, tearing my bra off. I saw another boy pulling my panties off quite roughly. Oh, there were so many fingers being inserted in my pussy now. The sensation made my pussy wet, and I knew the boys were happy judging from their excited voices.

Jeremy ordered me to walk on all fours, similar to what I did in his house a month ago. Only difference was, he bunched up my panties and tried to stuff it in my mouth!

I felt sick, tasting my own sweat and pussy juice. The rest laughed and some cheered me on, walking on all fours around the living room biting on my own panties.

I was panting when I completed one full round of Dr. Maz living room. My saliva was drooling heavily too, soaking the panties in my mouth. Kumar took it off and I saw he kept it in his pocket. Whatever, I thought, I'm just relieved it was out of my mouth.

I was told to lie on my back. Someone then inserted his cock into my pussy. I could not see who but what does that matter now? Dr. Maz's eldest son then withdrew his cock from mouth and another of his son took over.

Images of my husband boarding the plane, oblivious of what his wife was going through thanks to his insistence that I should attend the party flashed through my mind.

I heard Jeremy pulling away the boy that was fucking my pussy. I realised why when he took out a big black electronic vibrator out.

"Let's enjoy the moment boys!" Jeremy claimed, placing the vibrator on my already wet swollen pussy.

"Ahhhhh..no Jeremy, stop, don't," I begged. Twoboys held on my legs each, spreading it wide. I could not believe thirty pairs of eyes are looking at my pussy now.

I knew what Jeremy's intention was. He wanted me to squirt my juices out, to impress his friends that his slave had submitted to him. I raised my waist up, I could not take it any longer though I hate to give the satisfaction to these naughty boys.

Dr. Maz face was beside mine. He spoke calmly, saying it was ok and to just give in to them. I was wondering how he could do this to his friend's wife when I suddenly felt like my pussy exploded.

I screamed and squirmed when streams of my pussy juice squirted out from my pussy like a fireman hose onto the floor, forming a puddle. All the boys cheered loudly as if they were watching a soccer game and a goal had been scored. The salty smell of my juice permeated across the room.

I was totally breathless now but Dr Maz kissed me fully on my lips, making it difficult for me to breathe. "You did well Sharon, I am very impressed," he said in a very calm manner. I was amazed at this doctor's hypocrisy.

The boys were queuing up to either fuck my pussy or my mouth. Hours had passed and I was totally exhausted when the last boy, which I assumed was Dr Maz's youngest kid, finally finished fucking me by emptying his load in my over flowing pussy. I was totally naked; not a strand of cloth was on me. Only my glasses and wedding ring were left intact.

I noticed some of the boys went home as they had curfews imposed on them by their parents. Jeremy went out with his friends to hang out in the clubs downtown.

I sat down in the kitchen with Dr. Maz. He handed me a cup of tea and some of his home cooked food.

"My maid and driver will think why I am not home yet," I told the doctor, while he fed me.

"Tell them you are staying over somewhere for a week," he replied, handing over my phone. I dialled my house number and my maid picked it up.

"Ma'am, what time will you be home tonight?" my maid sounded worried.

"I'll not be coming home for a week, tell this to our driver. I'm staying over at a friend's house, and will be back before Sir comes home," I said. I knew my husband's trip would take longer than a week, so that would be fine.

"Be sure to keep the house clean, I expect it to be in good condition when I get home," I ordered her, before ending the call.

I sighed, longing to be back in the safety of my own home, when suddenly a boy came up and sat next to me.

"Please, no more," I pleaded before realising it was Samad, the school janitor.

"Samad, you're a good boy, why did you join in?"

"I'm sorry Ma'am, but Jeremy and Kevin asked me to. Now can you suck my cock?" he asked innocently.

I proceeded to do just that in order to get an early sleep, which ended with him emptying his load in my mouth. I wonder what's in store for me the next day.

______________________________

The next day Jeremy and five of his friends woke me up from my deep slumber. I slept in Dr. Maz room, on his matrimonial bed, with the potrait of him and his wife looming on my naked body. I was still exhausted from the gangbang I received the day before.

"Here slut, wear these, we are going to get you a tattoo," Jeremy said.

I was flabbergasted. "Tattoo?!"

"It is his way of showing he owns you, Sharon," Dr Maz walked in, in his typical calm manner. "Every slave must have a tattoo from her master, to show others she's owned."

I was still in shock, and even more so when I realised the outfit Jeremy gave was no more than a black tube for my body, and a red shorter tube that acted as a skirt. I couldn't find any undergarments. This had to be the most revealing outfit I wore, ever.

Kumar then threw a pair of six inch spiky heels with ankle straps on the bed. "For you, teacher slut," he grinned.

"But I've never done any tattoos before! C-could I at least wash my self first?" I asked meekly. I'm still covered in last night's sperm residue by the 30 boys. And my mouth do smell of the typical morning odour.

"No! Just wear and go, your appointment with the tattoo parlour is in half an hour," replied Jeremy.

I reluctantly put on the outfit and heels. I looked at the standing mirror at the corner of the room and was aghast. I looked like a whore, desperate for cash who was willing to do anything for it.

"Put on some make up and see us down in five minutes," Jeremy ordered and they all went down, waiting for me.

I took out my make up set from my handbag, applied some light lipstick and quickly brushed my long straight hair.

With a sigh I said to myself " Ok Sharon, you can do this, just endure a few more days."

Dr Maz held on to my arms when I went down the stairs unsteadily due to the high heels.

"Careful Sharon, don't fall," he said. I held on to his hands tightly.

Once outside I was bundled up in a mini van, with Jeremy driving it. I had to sit cross legged, so obviously I am as good as naked in the van. It was an old vehicle, and the aircon seemed to malfunction so it was all hot and stuffy inside.

Some of the boys started to fondle and kissed me, I had no choice but to return the kisses. They took turns kissing me, each had their tongue wedged deep in my mouth. I sucked their tongues gently.

It was just a matter of time before I would be fucked again. I was positioned on all fours, and one of them inserted his long fat cock deep in my pussy. I took it in like a slutty whore I had become.

Another boy started applying a cool lubricant around my anal cavity. Even though I knew what was coming, I wasn't really expecting his size. I screamed in ecstasy when the boy's cock got into my anus. I heard Jeremy laughing at the driver seat, he sure was enjoying his teacher slut being sodomised this way.

Suddenly my phone rang, and I saw it was my husband! Jeremy told me to pick it up, while I was still being fucked and sodomised by his friends at the same time.

"Hi, hur hur, helo darling," I struggled to speak normally.

"Hi Sharon, how are you my love?" came my husband's sweet voice. It sounded distant as it was an overseas call.

"I'm ok, I slept over at my colleague Jenny's house. How's your meeting over there in Jakarta darling? I miss...Woooaaahhhh!" I screamed as the boy fucking my pussy ejaculated his seed into me.

"I'm fine my love but what's that sound? Are you ok??" he sounded worried.

"Yes I saw a cockroach, you know how much I hate them. Oh how I miss you right now," I said, trying to contain my anger towards the boy.

Another boy started to fuck my pussy which just recovered from the first onslaught. I gritted my teeth, and hoped my husband would soon put down the phone. I was already getting horny and I might cum soon, I thought.

"Well I managed to get some business tenders here thanks to my staffs' expertise," he continued, not realising his wife was so near in her orgasm. I tried my very best to prevent myself achieving one. He continued talking about his business, when the boy who was fucking my ass shot hot sticky cum directly into my anus.

That did it for me.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh ooooohhhhhh aaaaaaahhhhhh," I screamed in ecstasy. I was totally defeated.

"Honey! What was that?!" I heard my husband's voice shouting at the other end.

I felt so weak as I had been cumming a few times in the last twenty-four hours but I gathered enough strength to answer.

"Oh darling, that cockroach flew directly to me and I panicked! I have to put the phone down, I'll call you later sweetheart." I quickly hung up, hoping he would believe that story.

I stared at the boys in the mini van. "That was my husband on the line, I hope you boys would be more respectful of that next time," I told them sternly, trying to gain control. "I should not be raped by you while my husband is talking, that's totally disrespectful, understand?" I don't think they cared though as they just snickered, looking at me.

Just then the van came to a complete stop. "We're here, slut, let's go," Jeremy called out.

I realised it was a seedy area, a place called Boat Quay. I tried to adjust my outfit but I am 90% naked. My big 40DD breasts bounced when I walked, and my pussy was clearly exposed with each step. There were a few youths hanging around but thankfully most of the bars were closed.

I was brought into a tattoo parlour at the far end of a row of bars and shops. The artist who was also the owner, was a caucasian guy named Miguel. He was so handsome, I stood in my tracks for a moment before entering.

He was about in his late 30s to 40, had a chiselled ripped body and blonde hair right down to his shoulders. His charming dark blue eyes looked at me, and I felt a sensation pierced right through my heart.

Jeremy and Miguel exchanged high fives. They seemed to be buddies.

Addressing to me, Jeremy said, "Miguel here will be engraving a tattoo of my name, in a circle like figure around your pussy hole. This means that this pussy is no longer yours, it belonged to me as and when I like to use it. Understand that slut?!"

"Yes sir, my pussy is yours," I replied.

I noticed Miguel looked at me as if he was feeling guilty about the whole thing. That made him even cuter, I said to myself.

I was made to sit on a swivel chair that could be retracted backwards. My crotch was instantly exposed the moment I sat down. I have already resigned to my fate, I just hoped my husband would not have a heart attack seeing his wife's pussy inked with another man's name.

Jeremy and his friends went out, presumably to have a drink. I was left alone with Miguel. I was still mesmerised by his good looks that I was blushing. I guessed he noticed it and held my hands.

"Jeremy told me all about you, Sharon. You're married, was his teacher but now you have been degraded to be his sex slave, his toy. But what I did not know was how beautiful and sexy you are."

He kissed both my hands, before continuing, "I apologise I have to tattoo you p-vagina, Sharon. I promise to make it as seamless and painless as possible."

He was so charming and polite that had I not been married I would have kissed him. But being a faithful wife that I am, I did not. Nevertheless, his words managed to calm me down.

"Ok Miguel, just do as you must. By the way you do look like a model," I said, trying to lighten the mood.

"I do get that comments often," he smiled, while wiping my pussy with disinfectant. Some of the boys' cum oozed out and he patiently used a cotton pad to dab it.

"I guess they must had fucked you on the way here."

"Yes, oh my they are so naughty! I do not know how parents raised their kids nowadays," I sighed, looking at his handsome face. I wanted to kiss him so badly.

SharonHo
SharonHo
97 Followers
12