Blackmailed by My Student Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miguel then took out the tools and proceeded to engrave the word 'JEREMY' in a circular fashion around my pussy. It tingled but surprisingly I felt no pain. He was an expert.

I felt so degraded but helpless. My pussy was now owned by someone else who wasn't my husband. I wept a little and Miguel saw that. He looked guilty for doing this to me and he instinctively stroked my hair and came so close to me I could feel his breath.

I could take it no longer. "Come here Miguel," I said while I pulled his neck towards me and kissed him. We spent some time licking each other's lips and tongue; it was very passionate. He was so strong and manly, yet soft and gentle.

His fingers played with my hardened nipples while still kissing me. He knows how to make a woman feel loved. Impressive, I thought.

He licked the back of my ear, my nape, and then down to my shoulders. A tingling sensation swept through me, and my breathing became heavy. I felt my pussy became wet, and I just want this handsome man to take me away. I knew I'm married but I just needed him to fuck me.

He knew what I was thinking and unzipped his pants. I had been fucked countless times, but I was forced to. This was different. I wanted Miguel's cock so badly, I just need it inside me.

His cock was long, and it looked perfect. He aimed it towards my mouth so I opened it wide to take it willingly. It tasted so good and I could see Miguel's cute face looking rather happy.

"You are doing it so good Sharon," Miguel said, while holding on to my long hair and pushing my head towards his groin. I began to choke as his cock was already hitting the back of my throat.

"Ughhhh ughhhh ughhhh," I sounded like a stuffed pig each time Miguel pushed his cock deeper in my mouth.

I noticed his cock was twitching and he stopped. I guessed he too, wanted to fuck me so he pulled it away before putting it in my pussy, which is right where I wanted it to be.

His angelic face smiled at me when he put it in. Oh God, I wished it was him I marry. He could save me from the kids, I thought.

Miguel placed his finger in my mouth while still fucking me. I sucked it as if it was his cock.

"You know Sharon, you are too pretty to be Jeremy's slave. I could get you out fron your nightmare, but you must be with me back to my home country."

I was already lost in ecstasy when he told me those words. I pulled his waist nearer to me, to get all of his cock in. Miguel then let out a grunt and shot his load deep in my pussy, I felt the warm liquid filling up my cavity below.

We both lie together, catching our breathe. This was too good to be true, a handsome caucasian man proposing me to live with him, away from all the madness I had to go through with Jeremy and his friends. I have the finances, I'm a rich lady thanks to my career and a huge windfall from my parents before they passed on.

But how could I leave my husband? And my life here in Singapore. My friends and relatives are mostly based in this country. This is a thought that I have to think later, I told myself.

Just then, Jeremy and his friends came barging in.

To be continued...

12