Blackmailed by My Student Pt. 11

Story Info
The finale part 1.
4.4k words
4.35
14.6k
13
0

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SharonHo
SharonHo
96 Followers

I'm a Chinese Singaporean lady, I'm 46 years of age, happily married. I am also a senior teacher at a Secondary (high school) here in Singapore. I am about 1.8m tall, quite plump, and my breasts are approximately 40DD size, but sag a little due to my age. This was how my life spiralled down, being a sex slave to my own student.

This is the continuation of the events from the tattoo parlour.

_____________________________

Jeremy and his friends saw both me and Miguel lying on the floor; we had just finished making love.

"How was it, Miguel? She's hot isn't she?" Jeremy seemed happy his friend had just fucked me, and he wanted to know how good his slut was.

"Ah...yeah, yeah she really is bro. You have a fine slut here. I've finished getting the ink on her pussy. You lucky dude!"

Miguel applied some lotion on his work, and told me to let it dry. Jeremy and his friends went out again for a smoke, and when they weren't looking, Miguel quietly asked me for my number.

"Remember Sharon, I can take you away from this pain. I'm winding up my business here in Singapore anyway and will go back to Bangkok, which is where my permanent residence is."

I was then told that he was actually Portugese but had been living in Bangkok, Thailand since he was young. Ah interesting, I thought.

"Jeremy is a customer of mine and he had brought his friends here too for a tattoo in the past, but that does not necessarily mean I agree with what he do. Especially to a lovely lady like you."

I quickly wrote my number on a piece of note and passed it to him.

"Give me time to think, handsome. You seemed a good man. I'm married, I couldn't just walk away and leave everything behind, could I?" I smiled.

Actually, I wished I could, I told myself.

Jeremy and his friends then came in and told us it's time to. I sighed, looked at Miguel's dreamy eyes, and left.

In the van I was made to suck all the boys' cocks except Jeremy who was on the wheel, and swallowed them all. By the time we reached Dr. Maz's landed house, I was exhausted. And thankfully, so were the boys who mostly went home.

I headed straight to the master bedroom, removed the skimpy clothes covering my breasts and pussy (as were Jeremy's instructions), and threw myself on the bed, looking at the celing. I wondered how long I could accept myself being Jeremy's sex slave, and whether it was true that Miguel really wanted to save me.

And if it's true, what about my husband, career, and life here? Those were questions that needed time to think it over.

I was still laying on Dr. Maz's bed when he came in with a cup of tea and some bread for me. I sat up and had a light dinner, eating it fully naked and not a single strand of thread on me.

"You like it when those boys forced their teacher to have sex with them, do you, doctor?" I asked while sipping on the tea.

I continued. "You could say no to Jeremy, but instead you let him use your home and even tricked me into thinking it was your son's birthday party. Do you think you're a little cruel here?"

Dr. Maz just kept quiet, I guessed he knew he was in the wrong! He started to fondle my breasts, nearly tipping the teacup that I held, squeezing them together and letting go, causing them to jiggle. I just stared at the old doctor, trying to comprehend how someone I trusted so much would ever do this to me.

He was still caressing my breasts when his wife, Tammy, called him on the phone. He placed his index finger on my lips, telling me not to make a sound. He need not to actually; I had the utmost respect for his wife.

Tammy is a short and frail looking lady, a full time housewife, who looked way older than she actually was. I always felt that I stood out when I walked with her. Heads turned when we went shopping in the city or drinking coffee at the cafe, but it had always been towards me. I knew she felt a little insecure about it but I had always assured her that her husband was faithful. How wrong was I.

I heard the doctor chatted lovingly to his wife. About how's everything at home, how were the boys, and other mundane stuff. She was still enjoying her overseas getaway...she had no idea that her husband had set me up to be gang banged by their own sons and students.

The ironic thing was, while he was still chatting with his wife, he inserted his finger into my mouth and I had no choice but to suck it. He then pulled his saliva coated finger out, and gently rubbed it on my oversized areolas, at times made contact with my pointed nipples. I watched the whole scene in disbelief, thinking how the doctor could betray his loving wife this way.

I remembered the times we went out with our spouses for fine dining cuisines at the best and most expensive restaurants across Singapore, where sometimes the chefs would prepare the dishes in front of us. Both me and Tammy would then clapped our hands politely in appreciation for the their culinary skills.

Oh how I missed those moments!

Finally, Dr. Maz ended his phone call.

"Oh Dr, I do sincerely hope Tammy doesn't find out about the bad deeds you've done. She will be devastated! She will be hhhhhurt...whoaaaaa!" I let out a loud moan as he inserted his finger into my pussy without any warning.

"The tattoo around your vagina looks like it's healing fast, Sharon," Dr. Maz said while observing the words 'JEREMY' around the circumference of my pussy.

"I'm not sure how George would react to this, Dr. I'm sure he will get a heart attack when he sees it!"

"Well, there isn't much that George can do about it," Dr. Maz replied. "I had always envied him, as he got such a hot sexy wife.... well serve him right for not taking care of you," he continued, while inserting two more fingers into my soaked pussy.

"No, please, you're making me wet again!" I pleaded with Dr. Maz to stop.

Instead his three fingers got into my hole deeper, and he started licking my mushroom-sized left nipple that just got bigger as I get aroused. There was no way for me to evade his advance. I felt so guilty towards Tammy that her husband was sucking my nipples, but I told myself I would not cum out of respect and love for her.

"You're beautiful Sharon, I wished Tammy has at least half of your beauty. And your breasts are just enormous, who could possibly resists them," Dr. Maz said while he finger fucked my pussy even more.

I failed miserably in trying to prevent myself from reaching my climax though, as warm liquid gushed out of my pussy and onto the bed that my rapist shared with his wife.

"Oooohwieeee, ahhhh doctor wait! Nooo!" I cried, trying my best to control myself but couldn't. I felt so guilty towards Tammy...I just hoped she would never know that her trusted friend just soaked her bedsheets.

"There, Sharon, it wasn't so bad, was it? I saw that you enjoyed the moment. Have some rest. The boys below wouldn't be so nice with you tomorrow though," he smiled, before slowly walking away and closing the bedroom door behind him. I was too weak to say anything; I just fell into a deep slumber, fully naked, on the pool of my own cum.

____________________________

The next morning I was woken by Samad, the school janitor. He was sitting beside my naked body, but was polite in waking me up.

"Madam, please wake up. Jeremy and his friends are waiting below," he called out to me, tapping on my breasts.

I was in a daze, but felt refreshed after a long fulfilling sleep. I could see him ogling at the tattoo as my legs were apart.

Fresh semen was flowing out of my vagina. Maybe one of the boys or Dr. Maz himself had just done having sex with me, I thought. I didn't suspect it was Samad, as I believed he wouldn't fuck me unless he was told to.

I sat up and quickly closed my legs and covered my breasts with my hands. Even though he had seen me naked, many times I must add, it was still a natural reaction from me, as I was a senior teacher and head mistress (and still am) in the faculty, whereas he was just a lowly janitor.

"Ohhh Samad, it's only you," I sighed loudly. "Ok, I will be down in a minute. I just need to relief myself first."

"Jeremy said you aren't allowed to use the toilet, Madam. And to wear these," he said, helping me to put on the stilettos I wore yesterday.

He then took two metal nipple clamps that were attached together by a thin chain. He then gently took my left nipple with his fingers, clipped it and proceeded to do the same on my right.

"Samad! What are these for??" I scolded.

"Jeremy instructed me to put these on your nipples, Madam," he said sheepishly. He looked like he was about to cry!

I felt bad and with motherly instinct, I hugged him close, telling him it was okay. I noticed he brought his face down and buried it between my massive naked boobs (as Jeremy would call it). We stayed that way for awhile and I noticed a huge bulge in his pants. I sighed, and pretended not to notice.

"Samad you stupid boy! Where's the teacher?!" I heard the boys below shouted.

He then pulled my arms gently but firmly towards the door.

"They will beat me up if I do not bring you down now, I'm so sorry," said the mild autistic young man. I had no choice but to follow him reluctantly.

While I was walking down the stairs towards the hallway, I was shocked to see some of the men waiting were total strangers to me; I hadn't seen them before.

I adjusted my glasses and realised some of them were adults, maybe slightly younger than me, perhaps in their thirties. They seemed to be from a local biker gang, as their black leather biker jackets and helmets were strewn all over the floor.

"Hey Jeremy bro, is this the teacher you've been telling us? I didn't know the schools here now employed teachers this pretty! Back in my younger days the teachers looked like prunes!" I heard one of them say. He looked fierce and intimidating, with long unkept hair. I shivered seeing a man like that.

"She's a true milf!" another one said.

"I've never seen boobs that big. Did she do breasts implants or something?"

"Can't wait to choke her with my cock!"

"She looks more like a model than a teacher, a hot mature porn model. You said she's married, bro? Where's her husband?"

I heard so many crude comments I wished I could just die.

I noticed Jeremy was beaming and smiling ear to ear, obviously proud of himself by parading me as his slut, naked from head to toe wearing only the six inch stilettos and silly nipple clamps, in front of these biker guys. I wished I could strangle him.

"J-Jeremy, who are these people?" I stammered.

Ignoring me, Jeremy replied to his friends. "Yes, she's the strict discipline mistress in my school, and she's now my slut whom I own. And yes she's married, but her husband is a whimp. Nothing more than a nerdy old man."

The first biker guy who was fiercest looking among all, then said,

"Very good Jeremy, your debt with me is now settled. Ill have your slut now for the next three days."

I was dumbfounded, realising Jeremy was using me as a pawn for his debt to whoever this fierce looking man is. How low could he get? I was so upset, I felt this had gone too far.

"Perform a sexy dance for Raju and his friends, slut," ordered Jeremy.

The only dances I had was with my husband when we were younger (before both of us had knee problems as we aged), were in posh ballrooms during our close relatives' expensive weddings. And that too, they were just slow romantic dances. I had no idea what Jeremy wanted, but I did my best in trying out some awkward moves.

"You call that sexy, stupid whore? I have an idea," said Jeremy.

Some of my school students brought out some items, and I was surprised they were actually plastic toy vegetables.

"Open your mouth and legs!" Jeremy said, and his friends inserted a bright red toy tomato in my mouth, and a toy carrot in my anus. I grunted in pain as the carrot was slowly twisted in, but thankfully after awhile my anal cavity had adjusted to the size.

"Look at that tomato in her mouth, she looks like a stuffed pig", a familiar looking boy said gleefully. Others laughed.

I squinted my eyes and was shocked it was the waiter at the cafe that I often frequented with my husband! Oh my God, how many men must I have sex with!

"Yes, you remembered me. Each time you came for your tea I could just masturbated behind the counter at the sight of you," the waiter grinned.

"Wait," one of my own student, Ali, said. He took out a toy cucumber, and slowly shoved it into my pussy. I just realised I was wet again, and the cucumber easily slides in halfway.

"Our teacher is a vegetarian by the way, so how appropriate to have all these veges in her holes," Ali said laughing.

Another of my student, Kumar, whom I had adored so much as he came from a poor family and had helped him in his studies over the years, then took off my glasses.

"unhhhh!" I grunted as my mouth was blocked by the toy tomato in between. I only see blurred shadows in front of me. I was helpless as I am blind as a bat without my thick heavy glasses, and my students knew it.

All of them laughed. They seemed fascinated by the fact that I couldn't see without my glasses, naked, and have these toy vegetables poking out of my holes, standing in front of them.

"Stand still bitch, look at the camera. Your husband will love this!" I heard Jeremy said, though I couldn't see where the camera was.

"Since you suck at dancing, we will give you another task. You have a chance in finding your way towards the door. If you can find it, you can make your way out. But make sure none of the toys fall off," Jeremy ordered.

I tried to find my way to the exit door, by walking slowly and held up my hands, trying to feel what was in front of me. I could hear them mocking me by giving fake encouragements, and due to my blindness, my naked body fell straight onto the bikers seated on the couch. Hands immediately swarmed all over my body; there was no way for me to escape them.

I heard Raju, the mean looking biker guy, roaring with laughter. I also knew photos are being taken, judging from the camera clicks I heard from their mobile phones. These pervs must be enjoying themselves, while I sank further down to depravity.

Suddenly all my thoughts were not to my weak, useless husband, but Miguel, the handsome tattoo artist who tattooed my pussy (under Jeremy's instructions). I longed for him to come and take me away from all this embarrassment. To save me from this horrible torment that I had to put up with.

I didn't have his number but he had mine, and anyway I'm sure he knows where I am as he and Jeremy were buddies. I would gladly leave my life as a teacher, a wife, and everything else if I could just end this ordeal, permanently, I told myself.

"Let's fuck this whore guys, I could not take it any longer," I heard Raju's voice say.

I tried to lift myself but a number of strong arms pinned me down on the wide couch, and I was being spread eagled. I could only see blurred outlines of the men surrounding me, and I felt the vegetable toys are finally removed.

In their place were the cocks of the biker guys, and my body was adjusted in such a manner that I'm now laying on top on one of the guys. I thought he was going to sodomise me, but instead his cock went into my pussy.

A second guy came in front of me and he inserted his cock into my pussy as well! It got so stretched out, taking in two cocks inside the same hole!

"This whore's pussy is really loose, it can actually fit two!" a guy said, causing the rest to laughed out loud. Having two cocks in my pussy at the same time brought me waves of pleasure, but I tried my best to contain it.

"How many kids does she have, Jeremy?" I heard Raju asked.

"She doesn't have any, her husband is too weak! Told you he's a whimp," Jeremy answered across the room. I realised Jeremy and my students could not join in due to the agreement they made with the bikers.

I was lost in ecstasy as the two cocks got deep into my stretched pussy. I screamed telling them to stop but I felt my body betrayed myself. The guy fucking me from the front was squeezing my boobs tightly, making it looked bigger than it already is. With the nipple clamps still on, my long swelling nipples were so engorged it looked like it was about to pop.

"Look at those lemons! Bet your husband marries you just for these!" the guy mocked.

"No, he doesn't. We got married me out of love, nothing else. Anyway a pervert like you who only wants sex wouldn't understand," I replied coldly, looking at the blurred outline of the man who was raping me as he started to shoot his seed into me. That got them laughing again.

"You guys should treat a woman with respect. Im married!" I said, while the second man emptied his load and another quickly took over.

The one who just started to fuck me then asked, "What's your boob's size?"

I did not answer and he repeated, "I'm asking you bitch, what's your boob's size?"

"They are 40.... 40 double Ds," I answered angrily. "Does that satisfy you now?"

"Yeahhhh," groaned the man, while cumming into my pussy that was already overloaded with cum.

"You men are adults, unlike the immature kids from my school. I'm sure some of you are married too, what would your spouses feel if they know their husbands are fooling around," I continued as they flipped me over. I saw a blurry image of a cock that was pointed to my mouth.

Another cock was inserted into my anus from behind. "Ahhhhhhhh...." I moaned, before continuing, "Sex should always only be with your loved ones. This is rape! Please stop, no more..."

I heard a guy asked "She likes to rant, doesn't she?"

"She's in charge of discipline in our school, what do you expect. I had to put up with her ranting since day one in high school," Jeremy answered.

"Guys, this is forced sex, I would not stand for....umphhh!" I couldn't finish my sentence as a cock was shoved into my mouth.

I only realised it was Raju's as I heard his voice. "You seemed to be talking way too much pretty slut, that sweet mouth of yours is only for sucking cocks understand? Behave they way you should," I heard him saying.

"Ungh ungh ungh" I made involuntary gasping noises each time Raju's huge cock hit the back of my throat. The guy behind me was already groaning and finally shot gallons of hot sperm in me.

Raju began to furiously fuck my mouth, his smelly balls slapping against my chin with each thrusts. My saliva was churning out of my mouth each time he pulled it out, and it flowed down to the fabric of the couch. With one final thrust, Raju then emptied his load right into my throat. I tried my best to swallow it all as I wouldn't want Tammy to have cum stains on her couch when she comes back.

Raju and the rest of the biker guys had their share of fun (at my expense) and some began to leave the house.

"One of the best blowjobs I ever had!" I heard Raju saying. "Keep this bitch fresh for tomorrow Jeremy, we will come with more of our gang members!"

"Yes boss, I will," replied Jeremy.

I really needed to relief myself. I begged Jeremy to be allowed to use the bathroom and for me to have my glasses back. To my surprise, he was agreeable to both, but only if he and my fellow students followed. It was urgent so of course I said yes.

Once I'm in the kitchen toilet, I quickly let go of myself, in front of my students. There were about eight of them and two are Dr. Maz's teenage sons. Even the waiter was among them.

"Now that you've satisfied the bikers, it's our turn slut" Jeremy said.

"Please, I'm exhausted, let me rest. I satisfied all of your friends, isn't that enough?"

"Just be quiet slut, and on your knees," Jeremy said, and he and his friends began to surround me, as I get on my knees. My mouth was tired and I'm not sure if I could suck all the boys.

SharonHo
SharonHo
96 Followers
12