Blackmailed by My Student Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Open your sexy mouth slut!"

I did and I suddenly felt hot pungent liquid being sprayed all over me. They all began to piss on my hair, my face, and my body. I instinctively screamed and some of the piss went straight into my mouth and I accidentally swallowed the warm liquid.

"That's it teacher slut, take that. This is for being such an arrogant bitch to us for years, putting us through detention, scolding us in public, and failing us! Go clean yourself," Jeremy said.

I had never felt this humiliated in my entire sheltered life. I had been sodomised, fucked, and now pissed upon. I cried while washing myself in Dr. Maz toilet. How could my life turned out this way?

-----------------------------------------------------

When I finished my shower I immediately went up to Dr. Maz's bedroom and reached for my mobile phone. I felt so guilty towards my husband, and I felt the need to explain everything to him. My fingers trembled when I dialled his number.

"Hello darling, how are you?" his sweet innocent voice greeted me.

I immediately wept. "Oh darling, I'm sorry, so sorry!" I wasn't sure how I could explain to him that I was raped continuously in Dr. Maz home.

"What happened?!" He sounded concerned.

"Darling, I am trapped here in Dr. Maz's house, ever since the day you went for your business trip. I was gang raped and had to be a sex slave for so many of the men here, and some of them are from the biker gangs. I lost count how many of them had sex with me. Even your friend the doctor and his sons are involved, darling! Ohhhh, please save me from them!" I cried uncontrollably.

There was a long pause at the other end, but I could hear him breathing.

"And darling, I hope you would not freak out, but my vagina had been tattooed. With Jeremy's name around it," I cried.

He would have to know about it sooner or later, so I feel it's best for me to just blurt it out and get it off my chest.

Again, silence. He must have been letting it all sink in for the moment, I thought. I wasn't prepared for his reply, though.

"Dear Sharon, you know there's nothing I can do," my husband said, his voice sounded as if he too was about to cry. He was shattered.

Nothing? Did I heard right?

He continued, "I'm old and I can't stand up to them. In fact I do admit I am frightened of these gang members. And we could not report this to the authorities as they will expose what happened to you to everyone. And I would not be able to bear that humiliation."

I could not believe what my husband just said. I knew he was weak but this was pure cowardice.

"So you'd rather have your wife to be gang raped, day by day, to these perverts? Is that what you want? You are such a coward, George. You are my husband for more than 20 long years, but you are damn scared to face up to the guys who had raped, and will again rape, me. I can't believe I'm married to a cuckold!" I got so worked up that my sadness was gradually replaced with anger.

"No my love, that wasn't what i mean."

"Oh I'm sure that's what you mean George! I'm sorry you have to find out the way you do, but this would not have happened had you put a stop to it from the start. Since then I had been raped time and time again, by so many different guys that I've lost count."

"But if you stop now, everyone....our colleagues, friends and relatives will know about this. All of my workers would know that their boss' wife is a sex slave to her student. I don't know where to hide my face, Sharon my love," my husband replied.

I was so pissed. "Stop calling me 'love', you cuckold!"

I ended the call abruptly. I bawled my eyes out, squeezing the blankets. I realized now that if I were to stay with my cowardly husband, my life would be a living hell. Jeremy would just fuck me endlessly and allowed his friends to join in.

Just as I was about to give up, my phone received a text message. It was Miguel.


12