All Comments on 'Blackmailed By Unknown Pt. 02'

by creativeboyinspring

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
TommyCrazyGuNTommyCrazyGuNabout 1 year ago

This was an excellent story hopefully next part comes out soon this was so good thanks for sharing.

surferchick88surferchick88about 1 year ago

This is an awesome and extraordinary sequel. I love to read the stories of you anyway but this one is so hot and nasty.... you are damn such and awesome and evil writer.... give us more please

EmmeluringenEmmeluringenabout 1 year ago

I really like the twists and turns in this story. Really looking forward to the next part!

ZambonilordZambonilordabout 1 year ago

A little long but it never got boring. I like it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please continue this series!

queenbiotchqueenbiotch9 months ago

I would love to see this continued. Maybe the guy who took her anal cherry can set up a meeting. Pick her up in a slutty outfit with no panties. Tell her to blow him in the front seat with her bare ass up in the air. He can see the guys watching the show, but she can't. After he cums, he flips her around so her head is hanging out of the open window. She's mortified/turned on to see a group of men stroking their cocks while watching, maybe a couple are recording it for later. As he starts to fuck her ass, he generously offers her mouth to the crowd.

NicequipNicequip5 months ago

I rarely comment but I really enjoyed this story. I like your writing style. The plot was dark but moved along and kept me intrigued. Great work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercreativeboyinspring@creativeboyinspring
Glad to have the chance to write my odd stories. What I write isn't mainstream but I enjoy writing them for those that enjoy them. I love feedback and to share ideas that I have for future stories. Please know that I do like to experiment, so some stories will be very differen...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES