All Comments on 'Blackmailed By Unknown'

by creativeboyinspring

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, I liked it until the stepfather thing came into focus. It would have been better if the guy remained unknown and later continued with his blackmail. Or maybe there will be further blackmail and the girl will be used again and again. A good start to further chapters if the author wants to continue; or it could just stand on its own. I do like the thoughts and actions that the girl was experiencing. She was thrilled a little bit but was berating herself for being so stupid. Where/how did her stepfather find out about her picture? How/where was he during this night when he was supposed to be with her mother on an adventure of their own? Is her mother in on this deception and blackmail? So many options for the author to pursue.

MuqaliMuqaliabout 2 years ago

Awesome as always! Love the stepfather twist at the end!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

only one problem with the ending; is she saying that her stepfather, the engineer is the only male that wears that type of aftershave'/ YOMEYO

abbeynatabbeynatover 1 year ago

Now step father can take great pleasure into controlling his stepdaughters fall into slutty submission.

lawyerwifelawyerwife8 months ago

for such an over the top, instant transformation, it's VERY well written! almost believable, I could almost feel myself in her place.

it would have been more believable if it happened over weeks and not minutes, but that's not the story. and.. VERY WELL DONE. thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercreativeboyinspring@creativeboyinspring
Glad to have the chance to write my odd stories. What I write isn't mainstream but I enjoy writing them for those that enjoy them. I love feedback and to share ideas that I have for future stories. Please know that I do like to experiment, so some stories will be very differen...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES