Blackmailed Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kallyreys
kallyreys
197 Followers

It was too good to be true though. Harold grabbed my arm before I was about to step out of the office. My heart sped up.

"Please. I want to go home." I pleaded, biting back a whimper at the mere prospect of more abuse.

He handed me a piece of paper. On it were some directions. I looked up at him blankly.

"We'll see you at this place tomorrow. Just so you know, we have this entire event taped. If you don't want the internet to see what you looked like coming as you were raped, you better come tomorrow."

I repressed a shiver at his repulsive smirk.

"You wouldn't want your family and friends to know what kind of slut you are, do you?"

He was right. I was already dreading the excuses I'd have to come up to explain the clit ring to my boyfriend. A video would be the final nail in the coffin for my relationship. His overly-conservative parents would never approve of us being together if they saw it.

I nodded mutely. Harold mauled my breasts again and let me out the door personally. Out of the corner of my eyes, I saw Eric mouthing, "See you tomorrow."

kallyreys
kallyreys
197 Followers
12