Blackmailed Ch. 03

Story Info
A four-men gangbang.
4.3k words
4.55
46.1k
43

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/21/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kallyreys
kallyreys
197 Followers

I was exhausted, my body limp and pliable and ready for the men's amusement. The others gathered around, watching Harold saw his cock in and out of me. My insides trembled every time Harold sank all of himself inside me, my inner muscles far too tired after the workout they had put me through to clench around his cock. Still, I was hot and wet and tight. Harold certainly didn't care if I was enjoying it. He used me as an object, something meant to slake his sexual pleasure.

Eric helped Jim set up the video camera on a stand so that they could have their hands free while still recording more blackmail evidence against me. Larry and Tim hovered close, eager to participate, waiting impatiently for Harold to be done.

"Poke her, man." Eric urged. As though he was a ten-year-old with his nose pressed up against the glass of an aquarium. "It's no fun videoing a dead fish."

Larry snorted. "He's already poking her."

A swell of laughter rose from the men. Harold gave me a particularly hard thrust, made me whimper and bite my lip. My bound hands clenched into fists.

"That's some reaction." Tim chuckled. "Maybe the slut just prefer to be fuck hard."

Tim reached over and grabbed my face with his hands, his callused fingerpads scratching my delicate skin. He squeezed my face, finding it hilarious to distort my face into different shapes. I didn't struggle, didn't protest, merely let him have his fun. After all, that was what they wanted from me, wasn't it?

"Think we broke her." Tim released me after a moment, discontent on his face.

"Nah. She just needs some incentives." Eric walked over.

My eyes flicked over to Eric, anger simmering low in my abdomen. If this man hadn't grabbed me in the store yesterday, I wouldn't be here today, surrounded by beasts.

Eric caught the hatred in my eye, a cold gleam appearing in his own. He patted my face, just hard enough for it to smart. "What's with that look? You're not happy to be here with us?"

I kept quiet, my jaw clenched tightly as my body was rocked by Harold and his powerful thrusts. I glared at Eric, wishing I had a knife to plunge into him.

He was unfazed by my death glare. He lowered his face until he was an inch away from me, until I could see my disheveled reflection in his eyes. "You forgot, we have plenty of videos. With just a little editing, you'll look like a willing participant. Didn't you just tell us who you are? Our slut. Imagine what would happen if your boyfriend saw that video? Would he believe anything you say after he heard you scream out that you're our whore?"

I wanted to curl up and die with each word that came out of his mouth. A red flush spread through my body. How would I ever live if those videos got out? Even now, they were recording more.

"Please, don't." I forced out.

Eric's mouth twisted into a smile. "We won't if you just cooperate with us. We want a personal whore, a toy we can fuck at any time." He turned my head towards Harold, who didn't even halt in his rhythm. The man didn't give a hoot that Eric was wrecking me emotionally. His large hands grabbed my hips and pulled me tight against him each time he filled me up, his dark brows furrowed in deep concentration. A flicker of humor went through his face when he looked up at Eric.

"Look at Harold. How miserable he is to have to do all the work. Work which you should be doing." Eric said. His ironic tone got a few laughs from the others.

"Fuck you too, Eric." Harold grunted.

"Nah, I'll fuck her." Eric said easily without looking back at him. "Just work with us and be our good little slut. Or we just might pay a visit to your house and boyfriend. What do you say?"

It was a battle which I couldn't win. "Yes. Okay."

He straightened, a triumphant grin on his face as he turned to the other men. "Cut her free. Let's see how well she can perform for us."

Tim came forward with a swiss army knife and sliced through my bondage easily. Harold withdrew himself from me, sat down in the bed, his back against the wall.

"Come here and kiss me." He stretched out a hand towards me, pulled me towards him easily.

I went along, knowing it would do no good to resist. I lay on top of him, feeling his hard muscles under me, the erection which poked against my thigh, wet with our combined juices. He wrapped a fist around my tangled hair, tugged my head up and put his lips against mine. His tongue swept in, plundering my mouth. I could taste bitter cigarette and sour beer. My stomach curdled and I had to suppress the revulsion I was feeling.

He didn't kiss me for long. He was far more interested in something else. Pushing me away, Harold manoeuvred me so that I was sitting astride him, his angry cock demanding attention.

"Go on. You know you want it. Put it in you." He said with a lascivious grin.

I didn't want it in me but I knew how they wanted me to behave. I rose up from him, wrapped my fingers around his hard length and shifted it until it was prodding against my entrance. I slid down slowly on him, still wet enough for him to slither back in easily, until my ass was pressing against his groin. Harold grunted, grinned wickedly at me.

"That's it. Good girl." He tweaked the ring against my clit, sending a wave of pleasure throughout me from my core. The tiny folds in my pussy clenched around his cock when he did that, an instinctive reaction to my sensitive organ. It must have felt good to him, because he did it again, tugging on it until I squirmed and rocked my hips against his.

"Sensitive little bitch, aren't you?" Harold's voice was rough.

The other men had enough of being sidelined. Larry didn't want to wait anymore. He had taken off his pants and was stroking his cock. He walked up to the bed where Harold was still toying with my ring.

"Let her suck me." He told Harold.

I was moved around again. Harold laid down on the bed while I was on top of him. I had a cock in my mouth and another in my pussy, two hard cocks pounding in me. Did I know that I would one day be fuck by two men at one time?

Larry's dick was long and thankfully not too thick. His head went into my throat each time, made me gag. I hated it, hated the musky masculine taste in my mouth. Below my waist, Harold was plundering my pussy with long strokes.

Tim came forward, not wanting to miss out now that Larry had gotten in on the fun. He pinched an areola, swollen and red from the clamps earlier, bringing tears to my eyes. When I tried to knock his hands away, he dug his nails into my flesh, made me moan around Larry's cock.

I was unable to see what Tim was doing, my view blocked by Larry's body. I could only feel hands leaving my breasts and heading down to my hips. A moment later, a feather-light touch on my clit made me tense up. Both men moaned in pleasure as I tightened down around their rods.

"Keep doing that, Tim. Her throat clenches around my cock so nicely." Larry told his friend.

Tim did, taking over the teasing of my clit, allowing Harold to fuck me freely. Tim stroke my tight little nub, already tortured from all the sensations it had gone through today. It throbbed with each of his soft strokes, until I was shuddering from even the lightest of touch. I wanted to move away, but Harold had a firm grip on my hips. I couldn't shake my head, because Larry held it in place with a fistful of my hair.

"This is actually quite handy," Tim reflected as he pulled on my clit ring again. I was trapped like a stuck pig over a fire. He moved a hand to my nipple, squeezed it until it was flat between two fingers. "Don't suppose you would pierce these too?"

I froze when I heard his words. Harold chuckled, sensing my fear. "That depends on her. We'll do it only if she's uncooperative." A slap to my ass. "Are you going to be naughty?"

Larry pulled himself out of my mouth when I garbled nonsensically. I didn't even pause to take in a breath. I shook my head frantically at Harold. "No. Please. I'll good. Please don't do that to me."

Harold's grin widened as he looked at me. "Good."

He gave me a few hard thrusts and plunged deep inside me, his muscles going rigid, spilling himself in me. He withdrew after a minute, gave my ass a satisfied smack before he left the bed, making way for Larry and Tim.

"Enjoy, boys."

I could feel Harold's seed spilling out of me as Larry climbed into the bed, the bedsprings groaning as he did so. He pushed me onto my back, shoved my legs apart and spread my pussy lips as far as possible, staring down at my most private place. The only one who had examined me so closely up until recently was my gynaecologist.

"Look at that, Tim." He snickered to his friend. "Look at how wet and red she is. She's enjoying herself."

Tim's hands were playing with my nipples, although playing suggested a degree of fun which was absent. At least, it wasn't fun for me.

"Let's see if we can make the slut come when we fuck her."

"Probably wouldn't be too difficult." Larry laughed as he slapped my pussy a few times, made me thrash in bed as I tried to close my legs. One of his smacks hit my clit, made me arch my back up and my toes curl. Tim did the same to my breasts, a handprint appearing on my left breast.

"S-stop." I uttered weakly. "Please stop."

"Did you just tell us to stop? Didn't you just promise to be our good little whore?" Larry asked.

Without a warning, he sank his shaft into me, hitting the entrance of my womb. At this rate, I would be getting internal bruising. I envisioned having to go to a doctor and trying to explain all my injuries.

"Still so tight and warm." Larry groaned. I felt his cock jerk inside me in pleasure.

Pain bit me on my chest, distracted me from Larry's pounding. Tim had pulled out a rubber band and used it to struck my areolae. I hissed out a breath. He proceeded to bind the tips of my nipples with those rubber bands, tightening them around my breasts until my areolas grew purple and swollen.

"Don't they look sweet?" Tim bounced the two abused globes with his hands, delighting in my discomfort.

Larry spared them a glance. "Oh yeah, definitely."

Giving me a smirk, Tim squeezed my nipples hard with both hands. "Turn her around, man. I wanna get in on her."

Half dazed from the pain and aches, I allowed them to turn me around until I was lying on top of Larry. My hard nipples rubbed across his chest each time he pounded his cock into me from below, his coarse chest hair abrading my sensitive nibs. He spread my ass cheeks apart. I felt movement behind me and something hard pushing against my asshole. Tim had already undressed and was ready to take me.

The knowledge that these men wanted to fuck me together stirred me from my reverie. I struggled wildly, trying to get off Larry. Even though I've had two dildos in me just now, the idea that I'd have two cocks fucking me was ludicrous. But my opinion didn't matter. Larry wrapped his arms around my waist and hug me tightly to him, preventing me from going anywhere. His cock remained in me, an anchor that kept me stuck to where I was. Tim laughed as he slapped my ass.

Then he was pushing himself into me, spearing me with his thick hard length. It was difficult to get used to two men, inside such a tight space. I could feel myself stretching around them. It hurt trying to accommodate them. It was a completely different sensation to having two dildos in me. These two cocks were alive and attached to two demanding men, who wouldn't be happy until they fucked the life out of me.

"How does that feel, slut?" Tim asked as he gave me a particularly hard thrust. He pulled my hair back, wrenching my neck towards him. "Does it feel good to have two cocks in you?"

I was panting, sweat pouring from me. The two men began tormenting me all my sensitive spots, determined to make me come. Larry squeezed my bound breasts as they bounced tantalisingly with every movement the men made. Tim wormed his hand under me to play with my clit. Never in my wildest dream would I have thought I would be fucked like this. I had seen actresses being taken by two or three men in porn and was unable to understand why they would abandon themselves to a sexual frenzy like that.

But now, I knew. The pleasure sneaked up on me, starting with a tingle deep between my legs. The cocks hit my pleasure spots each time they plunged into me. My nipples and clit were sore and it hurt to have them played with, but it grew on me. My body liked to have them abused like this.

A change was coming over me yet I didn't know yet. My mind was taken in by the sparks of pleasure. I was thrown over the edge of an orgasm when Larry's cock hit my g-spot and proceeded to ram my cervix. My pussy and ass clenched down around them, all three of us groaned out loud. Tim withdrew himself with some effort, until only his head remained in me. Then he plunged himself balls deep in me, making me shake as a second orgasm hit me with the subtlety of a truck.

"Look at her go!" Larry grunted. "Now we know for certain that this whore likes her cocks."

I could barely hear him, flushed from climaxing. I lay limply on top of Larry as they continued to fuck me. My arms trembled too much to hold myself up. The men fucked me for a few minutes more, made me orgasm for a third time before both of them spilled their hot seed in me.

"You're a good fuck." Tim told me callously as they pulled out their softening erections and got off the bed.

I hated the gross feeling of semen spilling out of my pussy and ass and squeezed my thighs together as soon as I could. The mattress under me was already stained with bodily fluids, made me feel icky. I sat up shakily, brushed my messy hair from my face. Harold and Eric stared at me with cigarettes in their hands. Harold offered beerS to Larry and Tim in a gesture of masculine camaraderie. No one gave a thought about my burning throat.

"Please. Can I go now?" I asked softly.

Eric choked on a puff of smoke. "Go? You're not close to done. It's Big Jim's turn. I haven't had mine too. Besides, we might want a second round."

My heart fell. Jim came towards me, already naked. Staring at his cock, I understood why Eric called him Big Jim. His cock was proportionally sized to his built and his dark skin made him all the more intimidating. He came towards me and sat down on the edge of the bed. He tugged me onto his lap, my back to him and my legs on the outside of his thighs.

"Please. Can't I rest first?" I tried to get up, but it was impossible to bulge him.

"Shut up. Let me have my fun too." Jim growled at me. His low voice rumbled against my back.

He spread my legs easily by opening his thighs. Some of the men's semen dripped out of me in white globs to the floor. All five pairs of eyes were on the very centre of me, where they lusted over, animalistic heat in their gaze. Jim's hands squeezed my breasts, rubbed my abdomen in slow circular motion.

"Do you think you'll get pregnant from all the fucking you did today? Do you think one of us would plant a child in your belly?" He massaged my stomach as I froze up, dread spreading throughout me. "Which of us would be the father of your child then?"

I hadn't thought of that yesterday, hadn't given much thought to the possible consequences of my rape beyond being found out. A child. I could have been pregnant yesterday or now. I hadn't been taking any birth control and the men hadn't used any condoms.

My eyes widened. "No."

"Oh yes." He whispered in my ear. "Didn't think of that? It could be too late already."

I squirmed in his lap, staring at the men who were drinking and smoking in front of me without a care.

Jim's hard cock throbbed against my ass, reminding me that he wanted to fuck me too.

"Stop saying that." I ordered in as firm a tone as I could manage.

But it was difficult to get any authority when you were the only pussy and was surrounded by men with hungry cocks. Jim brushed away my words without a sting to his conscience. Besides, with my legs wide open and his fingers probing at my wet slippery centre, my areolae still bound with rubber bands, I was in no shape to tell them what to do.

Jim pulled apart my labia to get inside me, pushing a finger inside me slowly. "Here. That's where I plan to pour my seed in you. Think about it, it could be your child. Shall we make it special?"

I didn't want special. I wanted to shut my ears to his insidious whispers but he wouldn't let me. He made me listen to how he would take me and impregnate me, how his child would grow inside me and how I would give birth to his child. Throughout this, his fingers, stroke my labia and caressing my clit in soft gentle touches, his breaths tickling my ear. He drew my wetness out of me, showed me his glistening fingers. He made my heart cold but my body hot. The remnants of my previous orgasms still remained in me, and he stirred the flames up with his words and wandering hands.

Despite my reluctance, I came for him, whimpering as I shuddered in his arms. I heard Eric call out to Jim, telling him to get a move on, that there was no need to seduce the slut.

He pulled me up and moved me until his large cockhead was pressing up against me. I was incredibly nervous when he set me down again. Even after all the dildos and the continuous sex I'd had today and yesterday, it was still a fight for him to enter me. He didn't hurry, merely allowed gravity to do its job, my weight forcing me to stretch over his bulbous head. I gritted my teeth at the inevitable, my pussy still spasming sporadically as it was forced to open up for its invader. When he finally entered me with an audible pop, he chuckled over my loud gasp as I sank down abruptly on half his dick.

"There you go." Jim encouraged me cheerfully.

I had thought he was a quiet man, but it turned out that he was the one who spoke the most during sex. I hated everything that came out of his mouth.

He moved me up and down along the length of his cock, my hands poised on his thick thighs for balance, my mouth opened wordlessly. I could see Harold leaning back comfortably in the chair with a lopsided smile on his face. Eric was drinking the last of his beer, crumpled the empty can with a hand and threw it into a large box at the side. Larry and Tim found a deck of cards somewhere and were shuffling it, with occasional glances at us.

This was a frat party that I had somehow stumbled into. I was Alice but this was no Wonderland.

"You don't need to care about them." Jim whispered into my ear. "You just need to focus on me."

Like I could ignore the large burning rod pistoning in and out of me, going into deeper depths with each stroke. I mewed uncomfortably when he came up against my cervix and tried to push in further, trying to get the last inch inside me. I didn't know how, but he managed to stuff all of himself inside me with some effort. I was astounded by how my pussy was able to devour a cock his size.

He didn't move when he finally got his whole thick pole in me, jerking his cock a few times so that I could feel it. I felt stuffed, my belly protruding slightly as though I had eaten a large meal. I squeezed him with my pussy, made him groan into the hollow of my neck.

"That feels good. Do it again." Jim ordered me.

I obeyed, partly because I knew better than to resist these men and partly because the sensation of my pussy stretched thinly around his thick girth was turning me on. My body had taken over control from my mind and pleasure was its only pursuit.

Jim worked his cock well, his hands inflaming me as he fucked me. Soon, I was moaning and moving my hips along to the rhythm.

"What a whore." Eric said aloud.

He stood up and whipped out his cock. He could never resist taking a tight hole, especially when he had a taste of it yesterday.

kallyreys
kallyreys
197 Followers
12