Blackmailed Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Turn her around so I can get in her ass." Eric told Jim.

Jim grunted disgruntledly but nodded. I was shifted around again like a little raggedy ann, my back now facing Eric. Jim's cock slipped inside me again, this time his journey was much easier. He pulled my legs up around his hips and I hugged his waist tightly, making him laugh at what he deemed was my eagerness for Eric to join us. I wasn't a big fan of what was going to happen, but I had come to be afraid of Eric and his threats, not to mention he had a streak of cruelty in him.

"You better relax or it's just gonna be harder for yourself." Eric warned me.

I tried, really. But when his cock was trying to squeeze himself inside a tight space, trying to make a space for himself when there wasn't, making my stomach churn and my insides cramp, it was difficult to relax. My nails dug into Jim's back, piercing his muscles until blood beaded on his skin. Not that Jim felt it. Both of us were too preoccupied with Eric's entry. Each millimetre he gained was territory he carved out inside me. His journey was excruciatingly slow but Eric was nothing if not persistent.

"There you go." He said with immense satisfaction when he bottomed out. "This is awesome. You're so tight it makes me want to spill myself in you right away."

Jim and I were panting too, the sensation of another cock too much to bear. This felt nothing like being fucked by Larry and Tim. Jim and Eric's cocks opened up parts of me I didn't imagined I was able to, until I had to take slow measured breaths against the tension in my groin. Goosebumps erupted all over my skin and my toes curled in exquisite pleasure.

"Fuck, I'd never last long like this." Jim said.

Eric reached around with his hands and pinched my nipples. "Why bother? You can fuck her again when you get hard. We've got all day."

"You're right." Jim groused out. He looked into my eyes. "Want me to come in you?"

I nodded, wasn't thinking. My mind was long clouded by pleasure. I wasn't thinking about pregnancy or about being gangbanged by them all day because both of them began moving. Jim would pull his cock out while Eric sank himself into me. Occasionally, both of them would fill me up at the same time, the pressure inside me wondrously pleasant. I didn't want to come like this, like a slut with two cocks in me, but my body didn't give me a choice. I came with a hoarse cry, my body clamping down on both cocks until the men around me groaned and flooded my insides with another batch of semen.

Eric pulled himself out of me and left for a beer but Jim remained in me, intent on keeping all his seed inside. I was utterly relaxed after the orgasm, until I heard him say, "I hope this gives you a baby. If not, I'm certainly going to try for the rest of the day."

He only released me ten minutes later. By then, Harold had gotten to his feet, ready for another round with me. I stared at him as he came towards me, his cock staring at me and eager. I knew then that I wouldn't be able to leave anytime soon.

12