Blackmailed Ch. 04

Story Info
Judy wins a round - well, maybe.
1.1k words
4.17
8.2k
8

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I had him clean, and I inspected very carefully to be sure he was, I didn't want to risk another spanking, I stopped, assumed my "KNEES!" position, and waited to see what would come next.

"Stand up, Judy," he said, his voice soft.

I stood, eyes downcast.

"Look at me," he said.

I looked at him, meeting his eyes and holding them, struggling to not cry or cringe or anything stupid.

"You think I'm a monster, don't you?" he asked in a reasonable voice.

I said nothing, afraid to speak but fearing not to. I was frozen and I thought, not for the first or last time, of the phrase "deer in the headlights," although I felt more like a mouse frozen at the sight of the snake.

He smiled and very gently brushed an imaginary hair from my face with the backs of his fingers.

"It's okay, Judy," he said, "you can speak freely."

"May I stand?" I asked.

He smiled and offered his hand. "Of course, you may," he said.

I stood, wincing as I did at the pains I had, especially as the muscles in my ass worked.

"And I may speak freely," I asked, daring to meet his eyes.

"Please," he said, and his smile was infectious.

I took a deep breath and started.

"Yes," I said, "I think you're a fucking monster. I think you're a fucking DEMON. I wish someone had killed your mother before you were born to save the world from the true bogeyman. You got me drunk, took those fucking pictures, threatened me with the destruction of my life and my family, you summoned me on an impossible schedule," I was crying by now, and my voice was rising in pitch and volume, "you strapped my ass when I failed to meet that schedule, you made me call my husband while you fucked me up the ass and then made me lick you clean and now you wonder what I think? You ARE A FUCKING MONSTER!"

He was smiling as I ranted and when I wound down he did the fingertips to my forehead thing again, brushing a nonexistent hairs away.

"All of that is true," he said, "but if you do as you're told you can also have this."

The kiss was beyond good, it was perfect. His lips knew just how to press, his tongue knew just where to touch, and his hand knew every spot. My treacherous body responded as he knew it would.

"And this," he said, his lips nuzzling my neck, robbing me of any ability to draw breath.

"And this," he said, his fingertips lightly brushing down my belly, playing in my soft pubic hair, and teasing my clitoris sending electric jolts to my nipples.

"Am I still a monster?" he asked.

I managed to draw a breath and say, "Yesss."

He kissed his way down my body, his tongue warm and wet and his lips pressing with the perfect pressure.

"Still?" he asked.

"Yessssss," I hissed.

He used his fingertips to gently part my nether lips and his tongue flicked out, lightly touching my clitoris, forcing another gasp from me.

"Still?" he asked.

"Yes," I said, softly.

He looked up at me.

"Yes I'm still a monster or yes to what I'm doing?" he asked, smiling.

"Yes to both," I said, my fingers entwining in his hair and pulling him to me.

And he took me over the top. The pain and humiliation disappeared in one exquisite blast of pure pleasure. My knees went weak, they felt unhinged and I might have collapsed if his strong hands hadn't supported me.

I came and the noise he made, I imagined even as it was happening that he was deliberately swallowing much louder than was strictly necessary, was, well, "thrilling" is the word that fits.

Okay, I'm pretty sure that if I had been required to take a psychological profile test right then I would have tested as something that would freely translate as batshit crazy.

It had been a VERY long and trying day and I had him there on his knees and my fingers were twisted in his hair and, well, it seemed almost natural to push and piss in his mouth and on his face.

I turned my hands, forcing him to look up, and he was smiling.

"That's right, Judy," he said, and there was pure joy on his face, "throw away your inhibitions. Do whatever you want to."

His face contorted as I rotated my arms putting still more pressure on his scalp as I pulled his hair.

And I pushed.

"Open your mouth, Daniel," I said through gritted teeth as I pushed deep in my belly and forced his head even farther back.

He smiled and opened his mouth wide, his eyes never leaving mine.

I had never peed standing up before and the training of a lifetime was hard to overcome. Finally, I realized it wasn't a matter of pushing or forcing, what I needed to do was relax the muscles of continence, the combination of sphincter muscles that held urine in.

For the first time since I picked up my cell phone during that meeting, I smiled.

He was looking up at me and smiled back. "That's right, Judy, relax," he said and one of those strange thoughts popped into my mind - Oh my God, he can read my mind.

I took a deep breath, let it out, and concentrated on relaxing those muscles.

"Oh God," I heard myself moan and I felt the first wetness.

"Oh God," he said, moving so that he covered my pussy with his open mouth.

The flow started and I felt that odd combination of tension, relaxation, and relief you always feel as you pee.

I watched as he swallowed but he had no real hope of keeping up. He coughed, spraying my urine onto my belly, my thighs, and the bed and I held his hair in my hand as I kept peeing, soaking his face and hair.

His eyes were closed, but he was smiling.

He stood, took my hands, and smiled as he slowly leaned forward and kissed me.

His lips were soft, and the scent was strong. When they met the salty acrid taste of urine was there, but I didn't find it repulsive.

"Am I still a monster?" he asked, nuzzling my neck and ear, his wet hair making my face wet as well.

"Yes," I said, but I was giggling softly, "but an interesting monster."

He smiled at that.

"Before I'm done with you there will be no inhibitions left," he said.

And I remembered something I had seen and heard my cousin's wife say so many times.

"Promises, promises," I said and kissed him hard.

We crawled up onto the bed and were sharing a pillow, kissing, touching, when I drifted off to sleep.

It had been a VERY trying day.

"Judy," I thought, watching her snore, liking the swelling on her cheek where I slapped her, "before I'm done with you, you'll be begging for the weirdest shit I can think of. You numb cunt, sleep well, thinking you won something."