Blackmailed Ch. 05

Story Info
Return visit to the adult store. Electricity play and Eric.
5.6k words
4.67
27.3k
33

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/21/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kallyreys
kallyreys
194 Followers

Author's Note:

This took so long! This is the final chapter for this Blackmailed series. You may want to check out Can't Take My Eyes Off You in my profile for more reading.

As always, happy reading!

*****

After the trip to the supplier with Harold, I found myself reflecting upon the changes in me. Somehow, I had found delight in exposing my body to strangers, being forced to orgasm for them, being humiliated. I even learn to look forward to these. I did not consider myself a prude, nor did I consider myself to be extraordinarily bold. But my extent of sexual experimentation was limited to sexy lingerie, maybe a short skirt. I got my first vibrator as a gag present from my best friend when I turned twenty-one, and while I'd watched a few pornography films, it didn't occur to me I might one day take the plunge right into the deep end.

All the changes scared me, so much I yearned for the normalcy I used to have. I jumped every time my phone rang, thinking either Harold or Eric would call me for more degenerate activities. If I switched the phone off, I would start to glance worriedly at the front door. I hadn't forgotten Eric's warning of stopping by if I didn't obey them. The adult toy shop wasn't far from the apartment my boyfriend and I were staying and I had come to take their threats seriously.

Three days passed with me quivering in bed and pretending to be ill. On the fourth day, my boyfriend decided to take the day off to spend time with me. I was touched and grabbed onto him like I was adrift in the open sea and he was my only lifeline. I seduced him into bed, even though he was worried I still wasn't feeling well enough to have sex. I didn't care. I only wanted to get lost in the physical intimacy, to know I was the same person. He was astounded by my clitoral piercing, which I explained I had gotten it to surprise him. He believed me. Why wouldn't he? He had no reason to think I would lie to him. Indeed, he got really excited about my piercing that we went for three rounds of sex. He kissed me passionately and fell asleep after that, snoring a little.

But I wasn't able to sleep. My body was hardly sated and still yearned for more. When did sex become so staid with my boyfriend? It was like eating chilli for the first time and discovering a whole new spectrum, and now I couldn't stand food without it. Did I discover some newfound sexual territory and now I couldn't go back to before?

I stared up at the ceiling and recalled the number of orgasms I had gotten while having sex with the other men. Too many to count. So many I begged for them to stop. My hand crept down between my legs as I pleasured myself and thought of other men while my boyfriend slept soundly beside me. Rough hands exploring my body, pinching hard enough to leave bruises. Hard cocks entering me and fucking me hard. I shut my eyes and orgasmed to fantasies of being used by multiple faceless men.

I didn't sleep well. I summoned up a huge smile when I got out of bed but the moment my boyfriend left for work, it vanished. I sagged against the door, exhaustion wearing me down. It was getting more and more difficult to keep up with the lies and the façade of normalcy. I was very sure I wouldn't be able to maintain it in the long run. The guilt would nibble away at my soul.

My phone rang, interrupting what would be another peaceful morning. My pulse kicked up when I recognised the number.

"What do you want?" I growled into the phone.

There was a few seconds of silence. Eric chuckled. "Tsk. Did someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed today?"

"You can't keep making me do these things." I told him.

"Sure I can. I have the tape, or have you forgotten?"

"And then? How long do you intend to hold it over my head? A month? A year? Decades?" I demanded. "Or do you just like to humiliate and torment me?"

Eric seemed to think about it. In the end, he said, "I guess you have a point. Tell you what, come down to the store and we can discuss this over."

No way. "No. I'm not going there." Every time I met them I fell deeper into their clutches.

"If you drop by, I promise to return all the tapes to you." Eric's voice deepened.

"And you don't film anymore new ones?"

"I won't. Absolutely not."

Despite everything, I considered it. If they returned the tapes to me, I would be able to free myself from them. It would be good not to have to obey their orders anymore. There wouldn't be any more sexual orgies. No more multiple orgasms. My breath hitched. My stomach clenched.

Nonetheless, I agreed, seeing no better way to get those tapes back from them. I changed into a pair of shorts that showed off the curve of my ass and a tight tank top which accentuated my assets. I didn't bother doing anything fancy with my hair and simply gather everything up into a ponytail. I pulled out a pair of black four-inch stilettos from the depths of my wardrobe, practised walking the length of my bedroom in order to get used to such height again. Although Eric didn't instruct me to, I had chosen deliberately provocative clothes. If this was to be my last time, I wanted it to be the best. Kinda like a last hoorah before marriage.

The familiar tingle of the bell announced my entrance. I was beginning to get déjà vu from my previous experiences. Eric looked up from behind the counter and grinned at me. I glanced around and found no sign of Harold. The store was empty except for both of us. Gilding up my loins, I strode up to the counter and glared at Eric.

"Where's Harold?"

"Out. It's just you and me here today."

Good. One less person to deal with. This might just go along smoothly.

"The tapes?" I raised my chin at him. "You said you'll give those to me. I'm here and I want them."

Eric didn't bat an eyelid at my tone. He smiled at me from behind the counter. "Let's not rush. We'll get there. You look amazing today."

He wasn't looking at my face when he said that. He was staring at my breasts. I wanted to be annoyed but I wasn't. Instead, I stood even straighter, causing my breasts to thrust further outward. He reached out and with one hard yank, pulled the collar of my tank top downwards until my breasts were exposed, confined in their bra.

"There. That looks even better. Know what else too?"

He took a pair of scissors and snipped off my bra. Now the twin globes were hanging out of my top indecently, bouncing tantalisingly. He didn't stand on ceremony. His hands wrapped around my flesh, his fingers dug into my soft skin. He pinched them hard, making sure his nails scrapped me. A red flush crept up my face. He grew bolder when I didn't protest, lowering his mouth to them. He seemed determined to shame me, making loud disgusting slurping noises as he slurped away. It didn't take long until alarmingly red imprints were all over my breasts.

All through his abuse, I stood there like a statue. It wouldn't take much to move his hands away and back off. I did neither. I remained bent over the counter, my eyes on the top of his head as I watched him play with me as though he was a young boy who had gotten his hands on a new toy.

"You love it when I do this, don't you?" Eric asked, his eyes slanted slyly at me.

"No. I don't." The answer which left my lips was almost automatic by now.

He reached out with his index finger and thumb and captured my nipple. It had long distended into a hard sensitive bead under his deliberate neglect. I barely held back a loud moan at the flash of pain. Eric's mouth widened into a large grin as he flicked it. "Are you sure you don't?"

I bit down on my tongue so I wouldn't scream yes. I wasn't able to, couldn't, admit to the pleasure which was cascading through me. He grabbed my other nipple too, tugged both towards him until I was nearly pressed against the cool metal counter at ninety degrees. Undisguised desire shone in my eyes.

"Look at yourself now. Your breasts exposed to anyone who can walk in here, your ass shaking and begging for a hard cock. You're a slut and you enjoy this."

His words were like aphrodisiac to my senses. Why did it feel much more exhilarating when he was the one touching me? But there was no time to ponder the question. Eric lifted my left breast so he could chew on my nipple. Pleasure exploded behind my eyes. I grew so wet between my legs I had to squeeze my thighs together. I had always thought it was an exaggeration anyone could come from playing with their breasts. Now, I knew it was possible. I could feel my clit throbbing and there was an ache in my pussy which could only be filled by a cock. My ass, as Eric had put it so crudely, was shaking and would gladly allow any stranger to put their hard length inside me. It wasn't like I hadn't done before.

"Please- please-" I gasped out with short breaths. Just a little more stimulation from his rough hands and demanding mouth and I would topple off a brilliant climax. My eyes glazed over with lust, perspiration a thin sheen on my skin.

"Are you going to come?" Eric lifted his head, depriving my breasts of his mouth. I groaned and thrust my breasts towards him, the edge of the counter cutting into my stomach. "Don't worry. You'll get to come soon." His hands still caressed my jiggly globes as he continued, "I've got something else for them right now."

My eyes followed his hands as he reached under the counter. He placed a few bullet vibrators and a roll of bondage tape on top of the metal surface and motioned for me to take off my blouse. It was so ingrained in me to follow his instructions that my hands moved before my mind registered his command. The top was thrown somewhere behind the counter where it lay out of sight.

He placed a bullet vibrator on each of my nipples and secured them with plenty of bondage tape. He even wrapped it around them so that they ballooned out, looking as though they would pop at any time. He was dressing me up like a porn star and I was letting him do so.

"So beautiful." He slapped the underside of my breasts lightly, making them jiggle. "Let's see how you feel when I turn these on, shall we?"

The vibrators came to life. I let out a shriek and almost trip over my feet. My breasts were so sensitized from his previous manipulations that the vibrations felt way too much. I collapsed into his arms, shivers rocking through my body.

"Oh god... This feels..."

"Too good?"

Eric's hands slid down the curve of my waist and hips to the hem of my shorts. The insides of my thigh were already wet. He only needed to shift aside a small piece of cloth to touch my pussy. That was how he realized I wasn't wearing any underwear.

"What a good girl," Eric praised, his fingers caressing my drenched lips. I leaned heavily against him as if we were in a lovers' embrace, shuffling my feet apart so he could touch me more. "You're so wet." He found my hard clitoris and squeezed it gently, making me pant. I rocked my hips, wanting more.

"Please, don't torture me like this." I choked out.

"Why not? You enjoy this. At least your body do, even if you refuse to admit it." Eric smirked at me. He slid a fingertip into me but it wasn't enough to give me the satisfying fullness I'd come to appreciate. He withdrew it far too quickly. "Come, slut. Let's get you off your feet."

Eric led me around to the back of the shop where there was a small space between the shelves. In reality, I would have followed him anywhere. The desire to be fucked was growing with every minute. Still, I stopped short at the sight of a piece of furniture which wouldn't be amiss in a genecology examination. The chair looked out of place in the middle of an adult toy shop, yet at the same time, kind of fitting. I struggled to straighten myself from Eric. Each time I thought I know how deprived he was, he would surprise me.

"What are you planning?"

"Something you'll enjoy. You always do." Eric handed me a piece of silk blindfold. "Take off your shorts, get on the chair and put this on."

I hesitated but the slight narrowing of his eyes had me obeying again. My twin balloons of flesh jiggled dangerously as I shimmied out of my shorts. I wanted to remove my heels too, but Eric told me to keep them on. I didn't realize until I was sitting on the chair and placing my feet on the footholds that I realized why. My legs spread wider than they would have to if I were barefooted. My crotch was exposed to the world, my swollen wet lips unfolding like a flower bud at dawn.

Eric, who had been glancing surreptitiously at his watch in the meantime, finally turned to me and said in appreciation, "Delicious." I took the blindfold from him, wrapped it around my eyes. It was a good quality one and ensured I could not see through it.

"We can have sex in the office." I offered. The loss of sight unnerved me and made me feel incredibly vulnerable.

"I'm not fucking you." He laughed, "Not yet. But it's nice to know you're thinking of my cock."

Cold metal encircled my wrist. I realized they were handcuffs and he was locking me down on the chair. He did the same to my feet so that I couldn't close them or lift them from the footholds.

"What are you planning?" I remained still as he locked me down. Being bound did not dampened my excitement but heightened it.

"Harold told me just how much help you were on the last supply trip. They said the video really increase the sale of their products. I thought you can help us the same way too." A hand touched me between my legs, pushing aside wet folds to search for my clitoris. "You'll be a live model for the shop."

"No more videos." I reminded him.

"No videos." He agreed. "I've invited a few of our best customers to come for a demonstration. They should be here soon."

His fingers played with my body so skillfully I wasn't able to scramble up a protest. He turned up the vibrations on my breasts until I was writhing in my bonds.

Once again, he withdrew his hands before I could climax.

"I better go prepare before they're here. Why don't you rest a little?" Eric told me.

"No." I tugged at the cuffs on my wrists.

Without my sense of sight, my other senses were brought to the forefront. The air-conditioned was cool against my sweat-sheened skin and the intense vibrations were beginning to numb my nipples. My thighs were beginning to ache from having to stay wide open and I imagined there was a breeze on my crotch. My desire begun to subside, my sanity returned and once again, I began to wonder what I was in for.

Minutes ticked past slowly. I heard Eric moving about and the clatter of objects as he went about his preparation. I wasn't comforted at all by the notion that they wouldn't take a video. Knowing Eric, I was sure there was no way I would win at all.

The familiar tinkle of the bell signalled the entry of someone into someone in the shop. I panicked, tugging on my cuffed wrists, making a loud clanging. I froze immediately. From my mental map of the shop, if I didn't draw attention to myself, I wouldn't be discovered, since I wasn't in range of view from the shop entrance.

I willed myself to remain silent even as the vibrators on my breasts buzzed happily away. Not that I would be able to know if they were standing in front of me. I strained to hear.

"Glad you sent me an invitation. I have to say, this is the first time I ever received an invite for a demo for an adult shop." The newcomer's voice was gravelly. I noted the voice seemed quite a distance away.

"What can I say? I'm ever the entrepreneur." There was no mistaking the humor in Eric's tone. "You'll be happy you came today. We're just waiting on the others to come. Want to take a peek at our volunteer?"

"What volunteer?"

I bit my lip and tensed up. I heard footsteps and a low whistle.

"What do you think?" Eric asked.

"Where did you find her?" Gravelly voice said. "She's a beauty, man."

"She's one of our customers. But now, she helps out around here."

"I can see just how she help."

They were talking about me as though I wasn't there, as though I was an object. It was humiliating but once again, the humiliation turned me on. I couldn't imagine what I looked like, naked with my legs spread and tied down, quietly waiting anyone to come to ravish me.

The bell rang again. I heard more voices. My breathing got heavier as more feet shuffled around me and two more newcomers joined us.

"Anymore joining us?" An English accent questioned.

"Just two more. Shouldn't take a few minutes before we start." Eric said. "But you don't need to wait. Check out the toys on the table. You can use anything on her."

"Anything we need to note?" The third man drawled. The two newcomers were bolder than the first man and extremely eager to get their hands on the naked bound girl in the shop.

"Nah. Go wild. She doesn't mind, right?" Eric's last comment was directed towards me, insisting on my participation. "Right?"

I licked my dry lips and spoke shakily. "Yes. You can do anything you want to me."

The first hand reached for my breasts and squeezed the flesh and pushed down on the vibrators bound on my nipples. The second hand pinched the inside of my thigh, commenting on the color and wetness of my pussy, cruelly pulling my inner lips further apart.

"Let's get those vibes off." Someone said.

To my relief, the vibrators were removed. The tape around my breasts were cut. Callused hands played with those globes. Rough skin scrapped my tender nipples. Fingers flicked them. I arched my back in pleasure. My clitoral ring was tugged on until my hips rose rhythmically and juices flowed out of me.

"What a slut." Guy number three drawled. "Let's put this in her."

He was either talking about a vibrator or a dildo. The hard silicone pushed against my opening, much bigger in size than I expected. Even though I was incredibly slippery, the dildo must have a circumference of a baby's arm. They didn't choose it with my pleasure in mind. They had deliberately chosen one which was meant to torment me and made me perform for them like a slut.

"Please. That's too big." I gasped. I tried to wriggle away from the pressure at my crotch.

"No, it's not. You'll enjoy this. We'll help you."

"Try the lube." Someone suggested.

The dildo left me for a moment. I felt the cool sensation of a lube on my crotch. The dildo returned to my pussy. With the liberal application of lube, the dildo slid into me without much resistance. I groaned at the overwhelming fullness in me, so much that it was difficult for me to breathe. I tried to clench around the unyielding hardness, but my tiny muscles were stretched out far too much. It hurt, and it also felt so good at the same time.

"She likes it."

"Of course she does. What a whore."

"Make her come."

There was a sharp pinch on my left nipple as a clamp was placed on it. The second clamp was placed on my right nipple until my chest was twin flares of pain. I heard the buzz of the vibrator before I felt it against my clit. The pleasure which had ebbed previously rose swiftly. The dildo was pulled out of me and thrust deep into me repeatedly. It didn't take me long for me to climax, the pleasure washing over me like a gigantic wave, leaving me feeling bedraggled. I had come to enjoy this kind of carnal sex, my body trained to respond to being abused like that.

"Looks like we're late to the party."

I barely heard the new voices, preoccupied with the sensations rocking through my body. The men didn't stop playing with my body, had no intention of stopping.

"Join us. This slut loves what we're doing to her."

The clamps tightened a fraction. I felt the sharp spikes of the Wartenberg wheel rolling over my thighs and my stomach and breasts. My body writhed on the chair, unaware it only increased the lust and sadistic tendencies in the men. Wet lube was spurted on my asshole and the cold steel of an anal plug pushed into me until its heavy weight settled into my bottom. Someone pinched my lips and pulled it open as far as they could go, heedless of how sensitive my privates were. My clit ring was tugged on again, and an orgasm bore down on me, drawing a cry from me and laughter from the men.

kallyreys
kallyreys
194 Followers
12