Blackmailed Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kallyreys
kallyreys
195 Followers

"What else do you have up your sleeve, Eric?" One of the men said. "Surely you didn't call us over to watch a slut come."

"You know me well. Here's what I've got for today. It's one of our high-end products. Let me demonstrate on her."

The men fell silent, filling me with a sudden sense of trepidation. A sudden buzzing crackling sound beside my ear startled me.

"What is that?" I squeaked, wishing I could see.

Eric didn't answer me. Or perhaps he did. Something brushed against my arm. It felt like there were ants crawling across my skin. It itched slightly. It didn't hurt and didn't feel like a vibrator. Instead, it felt like a tease, a mere taste of what would come.

Not getting the reaction they wanted, one of them suggested, "Turn it up higher."

The buzzing and crackling increased. At first it felt like insect bites, hurting a little, but soon it felt like pins and needles, as though someone was repeatedly snapping a rubber band on my arm.

"Ouch. Stop that." I tried to move my arm away but the cuffs limited my movements. "I don't like it."

Someone removed the clamps on my breasts, inflicting a sharp pain on them as blood flowed back. The zapping and sizzling moved towards my chest. I couldn't overlook the pain anymore. If it hurt on my arm, how would it feel if it was used on my breasts? I protested, trying to move away from the source, only to have hands holding my shoulders down into the chair and the dildo pumping furiously away in my pussy to take my attention off it. Not that I was able to overlook the ripples of sizzling sensation on my left breast. It stung, like someone taking a buzzing electric shaver to my skin. Even the fullness in the lower half of my body wasn't able to pull my attention away. The noise was too loud and my breasts were too tender.

"Take it away. Please. It hurts."

"Don't worry." Eric coaxed. "You'll like it."

The tingling pain moved to the other breast, until both my nipples swelled up to twice their size. Then it moved across my stomach and headed to my pussy.

"Not there! I won't be able to take it!" I pleaded.

No one listened. The dildo and plug were removed from me, making way for Eric's instrument. He teased my thighs for a while, preparing me for what was to come. When it moved to my pussy, it felt as though it was on fire. I screamed, struggling to get away, only to be held down ever tighter. My mind was mush by now. All I could do was feel. My legs were spread wider, my clit exposed. With a fatalistic doom, the zapping pain hit my clit. My back snapped tight. My muscles strained until they were close to cramping. All of me centered around my pussy, the zapping sensation throwing me over a climax which barrelled out of nowhere. A scream rang out so loud came out of my mouth it must have been heard outside the store.

But it didn't stop there. The zapping sensation moved down to my entrance, teasing the wet opening which had eagerly wished for a hard cock. My internal muscles spasmed, as though it wanted to fuck the instrument. Which Eric did. He pushed it into me, just a mere inch, but enough to make me shiver and lose my mind. Gradually, the pain evolved into pleasure. I found myself rocking my hips to it as I grew ever wetter. The derogatory comments about me heightened my promiscuity, made me feel exactly like the slut and whore they called me. Someone slapped my breasts and another orgasm crested over me. The buzzing left my pussy, circled my ass and fucked me there till I came again, then made me orgasm twice more by zapping my pussy.

"Please." I finally groaned out after having more orgasms that left me feeling weak and limp. I was covered in sweat, the chair below my ass slippery from my juices. "That's enough."

"What are you talking about? The others hadn't had a chance to use it yet."

That was when I heard a second and third crackling sound. I felt both of them on my breasts while the third slipped into my pussy and forced another orgasm from me. The next one was wrung from me with twin rods zapping me from inside my pussy and my ass, threatening to fry me internally. My breasts were slapped and my nipples pulled harshly, and I came again. Then the third instrument concentrated on my swollen clitoris and once again pulled another climax from me. The external world stopped existing for me. All I could focus on was the excruciatingly delightful mix of pleasure and pain.

I had no idea when they stopped. I lost track of time. When I could process sounds again, each of the men had agreed to make a significant purchase. Even though I felt utterly boneless, I had thought Eric would let them fuck me, had come to expect strangers to use my body. But this time, the men left after their purchases. A sense of disappointment settled in my abdomen, left me rather forlorn.

My blindfold was ripped from my eyes. I blinked rapidly, getting used to the lights again. Eric stood next to me, a huge lopsided grin on his face.

"Had fun?" He asked, waving an unusual transparent in front of me. It had a stem with a bulb at the top and a wire coming from the other end. It took me a few moments before I recognized what it was - an electric wand. It was what they had used on me earlier.

"No." I said, much more subdued than I was when I walked into the shop earlier. Besides, both of us knew I had way too many orgasms to not enjoy it. There was also the letdown at thinking I would have sex and in the end, didn't.

"Here, let's get you out now." Eric went around and undid the cuffs, helping me out of the chair when my legs were shaky. He handed me my shorts and top, which I put it on. There was no sign of my bra.

He was leaning casually against the counter when I was dressed. "You did a good job today. Between them, they must have bought about thirty percent of our usual monthly sale."

I stared at him silently.

"Well. This is it, right? You can go. I won't hold the tape over you. It'll just be for my private enjoyment."

My feet didn't move. I should be relieved, should be glad that he was finally willing to let me go after several weeks of extreme anxiety. There would be no more wondering if he would turn up at my doorstep, or if my boyfriend would find out.

I didn't walk away. Even when I knew it was the most rational thing to do. My lips pressed tightly as I stared at him.

Eric's grin grew into a smirk. "Unless you don't want to leave."

I wanted to say something but I didn't know what to say. Perhaps it was the lackluster sex I had with my boyfriend, or the numerous orgasms I just had which screwed with my thinking. Perhaps it was the expectation of sex and being let down.

My silence was answer in itself. He raised his hand to beckon me. "Want me to fuck you, slut? Come over then."

I shuffled over slowly, feeling very much like a moth being attracted to fire. He grabbed my breast through my top, twisting my nipple. I let out a moan. My arousal began to climb again. It was the rough sex, the humiliation, the forced exhibition which turned me on. It was something my boyfriend, who loved me and treated me like a hothouse rose, was unable to give me. It was why my orgasms were stronger and numerous whenever I was with Eric or Harold.

"Please fuck me." I whispered to him.

"Finally admitting you like this?"

Eric pushed me against the counter so that my ass was sticking out like an invitation to anyone to fuck me. He pulled up my top so that my breasts were bared once more, nipples stiffening when they were pressed down on the cold surface. I heard the sound of the zipper, knew he was whipping out his cock. He slapped me on the insides of my thighs when I squeezed them together in anticipation of his entry.

"How am I supposed to fuck you when you don't spread your legs?"

I hurriedly moved m feet further apart but it still wasn't wide enough for him. He lifted one of my legs to the counter, shifted my shorts aside and plunge his hard length into me. I let out a cry, a mix of groan and yelp, squeezing the hot flesh inside me in delight.

"Fuck, you really feel so good." Eric gritted out. "Wet and hot and tight."

He reached around and dug his fingers into my breasts. "Your body is just made to be fucked and abused. You won't be satisfied if you don't get a hard cock in you all the time, would you?"

My body was rocked against the counter as he continued to draw out his cock slowly, leaving me panting for more, and diving back into me, hitting the sweet spot deep in me and making me wild. He continued to call me slut and whore as he fucked me hard, using me for his gratification.

"I knew from the first time you step foot in here you needed a good hard fuck. Don't you? You just want to be used like the whore you actually are, yes?"

He wrapped a fist around my hair and yanked it back. At the same time, his cock sank into me and slammed up against my cervix. I screamed out my orgasm, my pussy clamped around him. Something unraveled in me. I broke.

"Yes. Fuck me hard. Please."

Hearing my admission spurred him into fucking me harder. The second climax drew all breath from me. This was the sex which I enjoyed. Hot and sweaty. A hard man at my back and an even harder rod pistoning away in me.

"Ask me to come in you." Eric demanded.

"Please come in me. I want you to fill me up!" I gasped raggedly.

"Here it is, slut."

I felt the wet splash of his semen, triggering my orgasm again. He remained in me while both of us caught our breath, his cock plugging my pussy and preventing his seed from dripping out. Eventually he slipped out of me and zipped himself up. I straightened and put my clothing right. It was time to go home.

"Come back whenever you want more." Eric said as I walked towards the door. "Everyday if you like. I've got more toys and cocks to fill up that hungry pussy of yours."

I nodded. I knew I would be back very soon. I had become addicted to the sex he could provide, become the degenerate woman trained to find pain pleasurable and always eager for group sex.

I wasn't the same anymore.

kallyreys
kallyreys
195 Followers
12