Blackmailed Couple II Ch. 05-06

Story Info
Anna meets her alter ego.
6.2k words
4.56
33.2k
15

Part 3 of the 15 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 01/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NoWriterI
NoWriterI
161 Followers

Introduction

Blackmailed Couple II is a continuation of rainyseason747's original story, Blackmailed Couple. For this continuation to make any sense, it would be best to read, or re-read the original story and Chapters 01-04 of this continuation. Thanks to rainyseason747 for giving me permission to continue his story and for giving me the freedom to take it in my own direction.

Fair warning: This story contains elements of Mind Control, blackmail, resistance, reluctance and coercion, through use of drugs and psychological manipulation. If any of these topics offend you, STOP NOW. Go back and find another story to read. This is not the story for you.

If you are still with me, on to Chapters 05-06.

Please remember: This is Fiction. None of these people exist in the real world.

-NoWriterI

Blackmailed Couple II

Chapter 05

Doc was in training room one, in what had come to be known as his "lair", deep in the bowls of the Victorian styled mansion from which the group conducted their business. He had just completed his pre-checks on the array of equipment that would be employed during Anna's first session of the final phase of her formal training. The next day Doc would escort Anna to the group-owned Las Vegas Clinic to begin the physical portion of her transformation. The group, in consultation with the clinic, had prescribed a number of enhancements to achieve the look intended for their newest toy. Today's session would lay the groundwork for the psychological aspects of her transformation.

At exactly 1:00 PM there was a knock at the door. His subject was being delivered.

Doc crossed the room to the door and opened it.

Without a word, Mistress Linda entered training room one with Anna, naked except for her leather collar and a set of matching wrist and ankle bands, in tow at the end of her leash.

As they entered, Doc said, "Thank you Linda. Today's session will be a particularly lengthy one, I don't suspect we'll be done here much before five o'clock or so. I'll let you know when to come retrieve our little slut."

"Yes sir. Thank you sir." Linda passed Anna's leash to Doc and left the room. Before she left the room, Linda gave Anna a nod that was meant to be reassuring, as if to say, "Everything will be OK." Doc closed and locked the door behind her.

Doc turned to Anna, who had instinctively assumed her inspection position. Her arms were crossed behind the small of her back, thrusting her bare breasts, capped with the nipple trainers, forward. Her bare feet were planted on the floor shoulder width apart to display her denuded sex. Doc noted evidence of recent use. Mark's work he assumed.

Taking in Anna's beauty for a moment, Doc briefly considered what a shame it was to alter what was a nearly perfect specimen of the female form. He then stopped himself and smiled. He knew the score. He'd seen the data and it was empirical. Despite the protests of vocal purists, himself included, even modest enhancements improved marketability and the return on investment, of any acquisition. And not by just a few percentage points. The changes planned for Anna would pay for themselves tenfold over her tenure as a group asset.

Doc had seen the intended outcome for Anna of course, it was loaded into the computer in the form of high resolution, three dimensional, computer-generated graphics. Though a little extreme for his tastes, he had to admit that the end result would be nothing short of remarkable. During his time with the group, he had come to admire and respect the skill and innovation with which the staff of the Vegas clinic approached their work. He looked forward to working with them again.

***

Earlier, when it had been decided that Anna would undergo a physical makeover, she had been ushered into a room, a duplicate of one used at the clinic in Las Vegas. The room was pure white with all the corners rounded out. It was well lit in simulated daylight. On the floor, in the center of the room was a round, raised platform 24 inches in diameter, nine inches high. From the ceiling was suspended an arm that rotated from a hub. At the end of the arm, there were two instruments suspended and aimed towards the center of the platform. Anna was placed on the platform and instructed to hold as still as possible. Anna, in a compliant state at the time, never questioned why. During the first pass of the arm around the circumference of its travel, a series of red crosshatched lines measured every contour and curve of Anna' body to collect measurements to a resolution of less than five microns. During the second pass a high resolution camera snapped 360 separate photographs from every angle. The data from both was fed into a computer where it was stitched together to create a high definition digital representation of Anna in three dimensions. The file was forwarded to the clinic in Las Vegas. Over the course of several teleconferences, details were hashed out until a final decision had been made.

***

Doc, like Mark had earlier in the day, reached out to gently inspect Anna's nipples. Doc's inspection was more clinical than Mark's had been earlier. He did not want to cause Anna undue pain nor disturb the healing process. He understood that even now, while Anna's nipples were being held in tension by the odd looking conical devices, new tissue growth was filling in the microscopic tears and separations caused by the tightening of the contraptions earlier that morning. The end result would be an increase of overall tissue mass. Doc was impressed by the progress. The trainers were functioning exactly as intended. He'd get to his part later, while Anna was under sedation.

Taking Anna by the arm, Doc led her to the padded table in the center of the room.

"Anna honey, let's get you up on the table and we'll get started. OK?"

"Yes sir." Anna replied.

As Anna, with Doc's assistance, mounted the table, her mind was in a swirl of anticipation and trepidation. She wondered what was in store for her this time around. She couldn't imagine that there were many taboos she hadn't already transgressed. Master Mark had indicated that big changes were yet to come. There was no doubt in Anna's mind that those big changes were beginning now.

Anna's heart was pounding with the ever present anxiety that she was well down a path from which there was no return and the knowledge that she was losing a part of herself in the process. Part of her wanted to somehow stop this all now, whatever the consequences. Until she considered the consequences. They have all that video of all those things she and Eddie have done. Including video of them agreeing to it all on that night when they'd been marked as property of the group. Those videos would be sent that to everyone they know, including their families. The effects would be devastating. How would that affect the kids someday when they found out? Could the kids even be taken from them?

If only she could talk to Eddie and confirm that he the children were OK and that he was still willing to go through with this.

What a mess! And Anna knew that she had started it all when she'd allowed herself to be seduced by Mark.

Doc noticed Anna's hesitation. "Are you OK Anna?"

Anna looked at Doc for a moment, considered saying; No, please stop! But the resigned herself to her fate. "Yes sir."

As Doc fastened clips to secure the cuffs on Anna's wrists and ankles to loops built into the table, Doc spoke, "Anna, today's session will be a little different than before. There is someone you're going to meet today. Someone you need to know about. A friend who's been with you all along and will soon become an important part of your life."

Anna was confused. A friend? Here all along? I don't understand.

Anna didn't have any friends. Not really. She'd had acquaintances. She'd had work colleagues that she was friendly with, but no real friends. Not in the true sense. Not since Julie Miller in middle school. But that was before Julie found out that Anna had made out with Julie's boyfriend Brad, and that was the end of that. From then on all through high school, all the other girls were wary of Anna. They all knew that Anna, the prettiest girl in class, could have any boy she wanted and Julie had made sure that they all knew what a slutty bitch Anna was. Anna also knew that she could pretty much have any boy she wanted, and she'd had a lot of boyfriends. A lot. But she tired of them quickly and had ended up alienating most of them too. Anna had promised herself that college was going to be when she was going to make a fresh start. But she never really clicked with anyone while there either. Anna thought that she'd actually made inroads to become friends with her college roommate. But fate stepped in and she ended up getting pregnant. She dropped out of college and married her first husband.

When Anna thought about it, really thought about it, her one true friend in her entire life was... Eddie. When she'd met Eddie she had been certain that she had finally put her old self behind her.

And now she'd fucked that up too. Tears welled up in Anna's eyes.

Doc then went about attaching electrodes to various spots on Anna's chest and a lighted probe to the tip of her left index finger. A headband trailing a bundle of wires was slipped over her head. Finally he wrapped a cuff to her upper right arm. Doc reached across and flipped a switch. An array of electronics, that would put a Star Trek prop to shame, came to life to display Anna's vital signs in real-time.

Anna, now strapped securely to the table, watched as Doc began preparing his formula for injection. Even this act, in its own way, somehow elevated Anna's arousal to a whole new level. Anna didn't know how it worked, but she assumed that it was another one of those things that Doc had engineered somehow.

Holding the syringe in his right hand, Doc located the vein in the crook of Anna's arm and with his left hand and wiped it with an alcohol swab. Strategic associations that had been made in Anna's subconscious early in her training caused her to feel the same action between her legs.

As Doc inserted the needle and injected the chemicals into Anna's bloodstream, a small but very real orgasm washed over her.

Doc smiled, observing Anna as the micro-orgasm ebbed. "Oh Anna dear, you are such a fun little toy. So responsive." He then started a timer and turned to discard the syringe and then to lock his formula back into the cabinet.

Anna felt a warmth spreading through her body as the chemicals spread through her bloodstream, as they made their way to her brain.

Over the course of the next several minutes, Doc kept an eye on Anna's vital signs as his formula went to work. The next sensation Anna felt was a tingling in her fingertips and toes as her conscious mind began to disengage from her nervous system. As the tingling spread inward, the sounds of Doc going about his routine seemed more and more distant. His movements appeared to slow, leaving a trail in their wake. Her tongue felt thick and her eyelids heavy. Anna's last sensation before succumbing to darkness was what felt like an out of body experience. Anna experienced a wave of vertigo and saw herself strapped to the table as if viewed from a vantage point somewhere near the ceiling. Then nothing.

Doc then went to a small, dorm room type refrigerator and withdrew another vial of liquid. He loaded a second syringe and set it aside to allow it to warm to room temperature and returned the vial to the fridge.

Doc observed Anna's vital signs and brain wave activity on the display. He then checked the time. Five minutes had elapsed. Enough time for Anna's conscious mind to be fully sedated. The pathways to her subconscious would now begin to open up.

Doc secured the Virtual Reality goggles to Anna's head and inserted the noise cancelling ear buds into her ear canals. All visual and audio stimulation that Anna would receive for the duration of the session would now come from the computer. With the click of a mouse button, Doc started a kind of active wallpaper program that would fade slowly in so as to not jar Anna's subconscious as it opened up. The scene was that of an open field of grass with wildflowers gently swaying in a light breeze. The sounds from the ear buds would reinforce the sensation of being in a calm, serene natural setting.

Checking the elapsed time once again, Doc then went to a corner of the room and removed the cover from a device stored there. He wheeled it to the foot of the table between Anna's spread legs. He secured it into place with built-in latches.

The device was an 'Athena's Ultimate' twin shaft, fucking machine mounted atop a wheeled cart. The remote control had been removed and replaced with the prototype of a computer interface that had been designed and built by a group-owned engineering company. The consumer version of the device would be available for purchase later in the year. The machine was equipped with two stainless steel shafts. At the end of one shaft was a silicone rubber phallus, the other was fitted with a Hitachi Magic vibrating wand. Doc lubricated the phallus and inserted it into Anna's already slickened vagina. He took care to check the length of travel and adjusted it as needed. He then positioned the vibrator so that it made contact with Anna's clitoris and secured it with locking nuts.

There were two cords extending from the machine. Doc plugged one into the wall outlet, the other he inserted into a USB port on the computer. When he turned on the power switch the twin shafts jerked a fraction of an inch and the computer emitted a soft alert tone indicating it recognized the presence of the machine. Anna was now set to receive a third source of stimulation. The computer would assure that they were all kept in perfect sync with the file when it was played back.

With another quick check of the elapsed time counter and Anna's vitals, Doc returned to the syringe he had set aside earlier. It would be close enough to room temperature by now.

Keeping the solution refrigerated until ready for use was imperative. Once it exceeded fifteen degrees Celsius, it was like a thoroughbred at the starting gate champing at the bit. Once activated it had twelve hours to work its magic.

Another of Doc's innovations, the solution was a slurry of cells that Doc had extracted from Anna's nipples from an earlier session and mixed with eager young stem cells acquired at considerable cost from a source involved in research. To the mix of cells he'd added a steroidal accelerant of his own concoction.

Working quickly but carefully, Doc made a series of eight shallow injections. Four around the circumference of each of Anna's nipples. For the next twelve hours an accelerated chain reaction of mitosis would result in tissue growth rapid enough to give Anna a pleasing tingle once she regained consciousness.

As the elapsed time counter approached the ten minute mark, Doc settled into a chair at Anna's side, with his tablet PC in hand for taking notes. He then waited patiently, keeping an eye on Anna's vital signs and the clock.

Chapter 06

Anna:

I felt as though I was adrift. No sight, no sound. No up, no down. Gradually the silence began to give way to sounds. Sounds of nature. There was water running through a creek somewhere nearby. The occasional trill of a bird off in the distance. Wind in the trees. It was peaceful. It was calming. I began to feel somewhat grounded.

Light began to displace the darkness, low on the horizon at first. There was no direction to it. It began all around me and spread slowly to gradually fill the dark expanse above until eventually I found myself beneath a cloudless blue sky.

Sitting up, I took in my surroundings. I was in a field of low grass surrounded by a wall of tall evergreen trees. Wildflowers of bright and vivid colors dotted the landscape, swaying in a slight breeze. A breeze, oddly enough that I could not feel on my naked skin nor in my hair.

I had been here before. I liked it here.

After several minutes of taking in the beauty of my surroundings and enjoying the solitude, movement in the distance caught my attention. A figure was approaching me from over a rise in the terrain. As the figure drew closer I stood to get a better view. I began to be able to make out some details. It was a woman. A blonde woman in red.

Upon her arrival, the woman and I faced one another in silence, each assessing the other. Confusion set it. The expression on the stranger's face was that of a knowing grin. If I had to describe the other woman in just two words, those words would be "exaggerated femininity". A low level tingle began between my legs.

Were it not for the tall red fuck-me pumps she wore, the woman in red and I would be about the same height. Her long legs ended at just about the hemline of a bright red mini dress that hugged her hips. Up top, the dress struggled mightily to contain a pair of very large, gravity defying breasts that could in no way have been a product of nature. As attention-demanding as the breasts were though, my attention was drawn to the woman's face. It was familiar and yet I was certain that we'd never met. That was until our eyes met. I knew those eyes. They were the same eyes that looked back at me from the mirror. But that made no sense. Her face was surrounded by platinum blonde hair, longer than mine, and flowed around her shoulders. Her glossy red lips were fuller, the nose perhaps a bit narrower. Her eye shape was different, larger. But there was no denying the eyes. I saw myself in them.

It was then, something Master Mark had said to me earlier came back to me;

"Anna, you are a natural born slut. You always have been and deep inside you know it...the time has come to face her and fully embrace that part of you."

Could it be?

I finally spoke in what came out as a raspy whisper. "Are you...?"

The woman's smile broadened as she saw I was beginning to figure it out. "Let's just call me Annie, shall we?"

I noticed that her voice was similar my own in tone and inflection, perhaps though, a bit higher in pitch. Was that how I really sound?

"Annie? ... Are you...? Are we...?"

"Yes Anna, I'm you. Or, to put it more accurately, we're us."

More confusion. "I... I don't understand."

"You will, soon enough." She then produced my leash from somewhere and attached it to my collar.

"Let's go Anna. It's time."

Time for what? I wondered as Annie wordlessly led me across the field toward an opening in the trees ahead. Once under the canopy of trees, we were on a path strewn with pine needles and twigs. I noted with passing curiosity that I had no sensation of walking the surface of the path in my bare feet. The only sensation, in fact was the tingling between my legs that had begun with the appearance of Annie, and seemed to have increased somewhat in intensity.

When we finally broke through the trees, I saw that the path had opened out onto the well-kept grounds of the mansion where I had been living since Eddie and I had so naively given ourselves over to the group. In my time there, I hadn't given much thought as to the area surrounding the mansion. Was Eddie still in there somewhere?

We crossed the circular driveway and headed towards the main front doors. Once at the doors, Annie pressed the button that rang the door chimes within.

After a brief wait, the door opened and we were greeted by Mistress Linda in an abbreviated version of her black leather outfit with the addition of thigh high leather boots. I recognized it as Mistress Linda's party attire. Mistress Linda was holding a half full martini glass in her right hand. The sounds of a crowd wafted from within the area I recognized as the ballroom to my left. One of the group's parties was underway. The tingling between my legs kicked up a notch. I was always heavily used at such parties.

NoWriterI
NoWriterI
161 Followers
12