Blackmailed Couple II Ch. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress Linda greeted Annie with a kiss to the lips and a brief nod to me. "Welcome Ladies! I see you two have finally met."

Linda turned her attention to me. "Come little one, it's time."

Time for what? I wondered again.

The tingle increased in intensity again. I was becoming very wet.

Mistress Linda led Annie by the arm as Annie led me by my leash, through the foyer and into the ballroom. The party, lightly attended by group standards with only about twenty to twenty five people in attendance, was in full swing. Mistress Linda finished her martini in a single gulp and placed the empty glass onto a tray carried by a passing server, a male in slave leathers. I scanned the crowd, looking for Eddie. He was not there.

We were led past a group that had gathered to watch a woman that had been trussed and suspended from the ceiling. The woman was being fucked by a bald, tattooed man in leather chaps. There was a man nearby with a video camera on his shoulder recording the action which was being displayed on large, flat screen monitors placed around the room. On a large couch that faced the fireplace, there were two couples. One man was sitting and holding a drink while a naked woman knelt on the floor between his knees, fellating him in long slow strokes. The other couple was fucking. He sitting as she straddled him. The two men appeared to be engaged in casual conversation with one another while passing a joint between them.

We finally arrived at a St. Andrew's cross that had been erected in the corner by the fireplace. Annie positioned me in front of the cross while Mistress Linda attached cuffs to my wrists and ankles, then to the cross until I was secured firmly in place.

Annie then removed the leash from my collar and handed it to Mistress Linda, who in turn attached it to Annie's collar in what seemed to be some kind of choreographed ritual. I noticed that in contrast to my plain, black leather collar, Annie's was studded with what appeared to be diamonds. I took that to mean she out-ranked me. But then, current circumstances would seem to make that point obvious.

Mistress Linda then led Annie to a position facing me from a distance of about ten feet. Annie then assumed her presentation position, her fingers laced behind her head. She then locked eyes with mine, and held position.

It was at about that time that Master Mark showed up. He had a drink in one hand and Jamie, the spacey little nymph that I had come to like quite well, on his other arm. Jamie wore nothing but her ever-present smile, her arms bound behind her back. Jamie had the nicest set of little breasts on her petite frame. With her bobbed-cut hairstyle, I often thought she looked like a pixie.

Mark greeted Linda with a kiss, downed the last of his drink and handed the emptied glass to Linda. He then unhooked the leash from Annie's collar and handed that to Linda as well.

Mark said something to Jamie that I could not make out. Jamie smiled, nodded and approached me as I was hanging there, helplessly bound to the cross. Her eyes twinkled as they narrowed slightly. Her smile changed to something like mischievous. Jamie then came in and kissed me gently but passionately on my lips then, as I parted my lips to reciprocate, her tongue lightly brushed just my teeth. It was a good thing I was bound to the cross or I may well have collapsed to the floor then and there. My heart was pounding a mile a minute, beads of sweat forming on my forehead. She then sunk gracefully to her knees, between my spread and bound legs. Jamie then began to run her tongue up and down my now dripping slit in slow even strokes. When her tongue hit my clit my pelvis involuntarily twitched as if suffering an electrical shock. I heard myself emit a low guttural moan of appreciation.

Mark then locked eyes with me and moved to a position behind Annie. He unfastened Annie's dress from behind and pulled it down to expose her breasts. They did not spill out so much as they sprung free. I may be no connoisseur of the female form but I have seen my share of porn stars and I had never seen breasts like Annie's before. Though not the biggest I've ever seen, they jutted straight out from Annie's petite frame, skin taut with no disenable sag. They were tattooed with a flaming sun pattern surrounding each areola in intricate yellow and orange flames. Her nipples quite literally stood out at least a half inch long and were erect, pierced with diamond studded barbells.

Between the scene unfolding before me and Jamie's expert ministrations I could feel myself approaching the inevitable. My breathing was becoming irregular, my hips undulating in rhythm with Jamie's tongue.

Mark continued to slide Annie's dress down past her hips until it fell to the floor around her feet. She wore no panties. In her first movement since assuming position, Annie kicked it off and aside. Mistress Linda knelt to retrieve the dress and folded it neatly across her arm.

I noted with no surprise that, like me and Jamie, Annie was also tattooed with the group logo just above her bald and pierced pussy. I also recognized a mole just below and to the left of Annie's navel. It was the exact same size and shape and in the exact same location as my own. For some reason this did not surprise me. I had the feeling I was staring into a highly erotic funhouse mirror.

While Jamie continued to expertly attend to my writhing sex, Mark, his eyes still drilling into mine, cupped Annie's large globes, paying particular attention to those extraordinary nipples. He toyed with them for some time clasping them between his knuckles. Annie seemed to particularly enjoy that.

Jamie then intensified her efforts on my pussy which had now begun to spasm. I felt myself building to what promised to be a monster orgasm.

Mark's hands then left Annie's breasts as he unzipped his pants to pull free his erect cock. As if on cue, Annie tilted slightly forward, her back arched to welcome the impending assault. In a single thrust Mark impaled Annie, balls deep. Annie's eyes widened as a look of bliss washed over her face.

Jamie, with an intuition built on experience and practice, recognized the signs of my impending orgasm and backed off. I knew now that she had been instructed to keep me right on the edge until given permission to bring me off. The combination of arousal and frustration was affecting my ability to think clearly.

Mark held deep for what seemed an eternity, but was likely only just a few seconds. He then began a slow and steady see-saw into Annie. His hands gripped Annie's flanks as he increased his pace.

As good as Jamie was at what she was doing, I wanted that cock inside me.

Mark continued fucking Annie at this pace for several minutes. His hands returned to cup Annie's remarkable breasts. Annie's eyes took on a glassy far-away look, occasionally rolling up under the lids. I felt my own doing the same as Jamie worked her magic keeping me on the edge and in a frenzy of need for release.

Suddenly, Mark's hands returned to grip Annie's hips and held himself deeply embedded as he ejected what must have been a considerable quantity of cum into Annie's ravenous womb, triggering her own massive orgasm. Her eyes went wide and her mouth went open in a silent scream as her diaphragm locked in spasm, unable to force the air from her lungs.

Annie's orgasm continued for some time as Jamie kept me infuriatingly on the edge. My frustration grew with my desperate need for release.

In that moment, I desperately wanted to be Annie and would have done anything to trade places with her.

***

In the training room, Doc watched Anna writhe on the table next to him, making notes on his tablet. He would make certain that Anna would relive that moment over and over in the coming days and weeks. Soon enough she would get her wish.

***

As Annie's orgasm began to subside, I heard Mark's voice, as if from a distance, "Now Jamie."

Jamie redoubled her efforts with the ferocity of a tiger devouring its prey, quickly pushing me over the edge. I experienced the most intense orgasm of my lifetime hanging there on that cross with Jamie's face still embedded between my legs. When my orgasm finally subsided I was rocked by a series of aftershocks. Jamie finally withdrew. Wiping my juices from her chin, she gave me a playful grin. For the next several seconds, I don't think I'd ever loved anyone more than Jamie.

I heard a round of applause and looked up to see that a small crowd had gathered to watch. Even the two couples that had been on the couch had stopped what they were doing to come see the show. The cameraman was, of course there as well.

As I hung there spent, Annie had turned around, sunk to her knees and had proceeded to clean the combined juices from her and Mark's coupling from his deflating cock. With her back to me I noticed that Annie had yet another tattoo. A pair of intricate, highly detailed, feathered wings extending from across her shoulder blades to down to where the tips curled up on the globes of her ass. She looked like an angel. An insanely hot angel.

Spent as I was, I felt the first pangs of renewed arousal. Or was it jealousy?

I finally decided that it was a little of both.

Mistress Linda then re-attached Annie's leash and led her over to the couch area to where the little crowd had migrated, and up to one of the members who stood with his erect cock in his hand. Linda gave a slight downward tug on the leash and Annie sunk to her knees and took him into her mouth.

And then another. And another, as they stood in line awaiting their turn. When she'd encounter a female member, she'd serviced them as well. As far as I could tell, she didn't bring any of them off. She was just making the rounds.

When it appeared as though she had serviced everyone at least once, one of the members positioned her on the couch facing the back, her tits resting on the top of the back of the couch. He entered her from behind while another member positioned himself in front of her and fed her his cock, which she devoured with enthusiasm.

This kept going for quite some time. Partners changed, positions changed. The one constant was that Annie remained the center of attention, while I was ignored, hanging there bound to the cross. If I said I wasn't jealous, I'd be lying. Up to this point in my tenure with the group, I had been the center of attention.

At some point during the ensuing action, Mistress Linda had detached Annie's leash and just let her go. Suddenly Linda appeared at my side, apparently having noticed my predicament.

"What's the matter sweetie? Are you feeling a little left out?"

I didn't know how to respond to that other than to come right out and admit I was a jealous attention whore, so I said nothing. But she knew.

"I understand sweetie. It's tough when there's a new kid in town. But you can't really blame them can you? I mean just look at her. She's literally built for this."

She was right of course. As similar as Annie and I were in many respects, the differences were glaringly obvious. I admitted to myself that I wanted what she had.

As I made that admission, a wave of vertigo and nausea overtook me. The room began to spin. I closed my eyes in an attempt to steady myself.

***

Annie:

The vertigo passed. When I opened my eyes I found myself on the couch in the lap of a man I did not recognize. His considerable cock was deeply imbedded into me, hitting all the right spots. This was not a particularly unusual circumstance in the course of what my life had become.

I was enthusiastically fucking him while his hands were gripping my tits.

My tits! My great big beautiful tits! God how I love them! I love the way they look and the way they feel. I particularly love the looks I get when guys see them for the first time. Especially when they try so hard not to look at them, and fail every time. Such a power rush for an attention whore like me.

I got my fair share of attention before I guess, but nothing like this. I'm so glad I came to this place where I can be myself and not have to pretend that I'm something I'm not.

I took a minute to look around. The crowd, including the cameraman, was still gathered around, watching. I love an audience!

Then I looked over to my right. I saw her. She was chained to that cross. Mistress Linda was saying something to her, but Linda was the only one paying the slightest bit of attention to her. She was staring right at me. She looked so alone, so pathetic, so very envious.

Good!

I shot her a great big taunting smile.

Just keep watching babe! Get used to it. It's my turn now. I won't be denied anymore.

I threw my head back, closed my eyes and intensified my fucking.

The vertigo set in.

No! No! No! Not yet! Please let me stay just a little longer!

***

Back in the training room, Doc made a couple of notes. The program had completed its run and Anna was laying supine, covered in a fine sheen of perspiration from head to toe. Her heart rate and respiration had returned to normal so he went ahead and removed the monitoring probes.

Before her consciousness returned he'd made certain to leave strict instructions that Annie was to remain in the background, deep in Anna's subconscious. The concept of Annie had been planted. She needed time to grow, to become stronger. During waking hours, there would be leakage of course, but that would take the form of vague impressions and emotions rather than vivid memories.

In the days ahead, during REM sleep, Anna would experience key scenes in the form of vivid dreams, but those too would fade as consciousness returned. At least until Annie was strong enough to hold her own.

In follow-up sessions over the next days and weeks, Doc would reinforce and nurture Annie.

Doc picked up the phone.

"Linda dear, we're about to wrap up here. Let's give her about forty minutes or so for recovery and come pick her up. Get her cleaned and fed. She's got a big day tomorrow. She'll need her rest."

Chapter 07

When Anna awoke, and her vision cleared, she found herself staring at the ceiling of the training room. She recognized the patterns in the ceiling texture. Classical music wafted in from nowhere and everywhere. A slight movement of the air chilled her clammy skin and there was a heavy scent of musk. She knew it was her own. She needed a shower.

Continued...

Afterword:

My intention has been to update this story on a monthly basis. It is a work in progress and though I have a written epilogue I'm working towards, the story continues to evolve as I write it.

If you have any suggestions please feel free to share them either in the comments or through a DM. If I like it and can make it fit the narrative, I'll use it while crediting the source.

I do have some personal and business issues coming up in March that may eat into my writing time so please bear with me if the April submission is a bit late.

-NoWriterI

12