Blackmailed Couple II Ch. 08

Story Info
Eddie begins a new chapter.
5.8k words
4.5
14.9k
11

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 01/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NoWriterI
NoWriterI
158 Followers

Introduction

Blackmailed Couple II is a continuation of rainyseason747's original story, Blackmailed Couple. It would be best to read, or re-read the original story and Chapters 01-06 of this continuation if you have not yet done so. Thanks again to rainyseason747 for giving me permission to continue his story and for giving me the freedom to take it in my own direction.

Fair warning: This story contains elements of Mind Control, blackmail, resistance, reluctance and coercion, through use of drugs and psychological manipulation, and now includes crossdressing and feminization. If any of these topics offend you, STOP NOW. Go back and find another story to read. This is not the story for you.

In this update;

Chapter 08 was a chapter I never intended to write. When I decided to take on completing this story, my original intention was to let Eddie's journey to be more implied rather than described in any detail. It was clear that Eddie was heading to some sort feminization. I don't have any real thing for crossdressing or feminization, beyond the transformational aspects and the internal struggle that Eddie experiences on his way to his ultimate disposition. But chapter 8 just kind of came out. I hope that fans of the genre will find I did it any justice.

Please remember: This is Fiction. None of these people exist in the real world.

-NoWriterI

Chapter 08

Eddie, the Monday night before Anna leaves for Las Vegas:

Like most people, I used to dread Monday's. Now though, with my new reality (and I'm still not entirely certain that this is reality) Monday is the day my life regains some semblance of normality. Normal though, is relative. Nothing about my life the past few weeks could really be considered normal. But life, since Anna has been staying at The Group's mansion, settles into a routine of sorts on Monday. Routine helps me stay sane. Almost.

The events of the previous weekend at The Group's mansion though, drove home the enormity of the changes that Anna and I had both undergone, and the portents of those changes on our future.

I finally got to see Anna again, even to be with her again in a way that I had been denied since we'd been separated weeks ago. At the same time though, it was a time that saw us both sink deeper into a place that will profoundly affect us for the rest of our lives.

On Friday, after work, I had dropped the kids off with Anna's parents. I'm still telling them that Anna is on an intense work related training trip (technically true), and that I am going away to join her for the weekend (also technically true but in a much looser sense), but I can tell that they are getting suspicious. Their questions about it are getting more difficult to answer. I wish I had some answers myself. It's been hinted that Anna may return home with us eventually, but since Master Nick is no longer in the picture, things have changed. My involvement and purpose with The Group has changed considerably.

They no longer send a car to the house to pick me up. I drove into the city, into a downtown parking garage and parked in a reserved spot on the restricted third level, away from all other cars. Like clockwork, as soon as I shut off the ignition, a black Suburban with dark tinted windows took the spot next to mine. I exited and locked my car, then entered the Suburban through the back, passenger side door. I am the only passenger. There is a solid, sliding panel separating me from a driver I never see. It is always closed. Once I'm inside the car I hear the distinctive mechanical click as all of the doors lock me in. I sometimes worry about how things would play out should there be an accident.

I no longer have to be told to strip. I just do so now as a matter of course. I place my clothes and all personal effects in a compartment provided for that purpose. They will be waiting for me when it's time to go back home, the clothes cleaned and pressed. All of the windows are blacked out. No one can see in and I cannot see out. I then put on a set of headphones that are plugged into the car's entertainment system. I put on the seatbelt (safety first!). The interior lights dim out and I am left in complete darkness. I felt the vehicle lurch as it was put into reverse, and then again when it shifted to drive as we began to exit the parking garage. Otherwise it's a very smooth ride.

The music playing over the headphones is always the same. Subdued and calming. A voice, barely audible in the background, encourages me to relax. Despite my anxiety about what lies ahead, I never hear the end of the track before I succumb to its effect on me.

***

I heard a voice say; "Wake up now Eddie." Instantly I awoke. I instinctively knew I had arrived at the mansion. I had no sensation of time's passage during the ninety-some minutes that I know the drive to take. The interior lights came up and I removed the headphones. My cock was achingly erect and throbbing from whatever encouragement it had received over the headphones on the drive in. I am no longer required to wear the cage when not at the mansion. I have, in fact been instructed to masturbate daily to a prescribed set of videos posted on The Group's dark website. Many of them feature Anna as she learns, and becomes adept at, an ever increasing array of sexual acts. Other videos feature things that I think shouldn't arouse me, but now do.

The door opened and I exited the vehicle. A leather collar was fastened to my neck. A leash was attached to the collar. I was led in silence through the rear doors of the mansion at the service entrance, by a man I recognized from before, but whose name I don't know. My erect cock bobbing with each step as if pointing the way.

Being in the mansion is a bittersweet experience for me. I know that Anna is in there, somewhere, most likely engaged in some sort of sexual activity that I will see posted on the website in the not-to-distant future. But being in the same building is usually be as close as we are allowed to get to one another. So close, yet so far away. I sometimes wonder if she has been so twisted that she doesn't even think of me anymore. I know they keep her drugged much of the time.

I was led to a room in the basement. A room that I had become familiar with. A padded table in the center that is surrounded with racks of equipment, a combination of electronic and medical. Despite the soothing background music and subdued lighting, my anxiety level began to climb. Unprompted, I mounted the table, sitting myself on the crinkly paper that had been pulled over its surface. I was awaiting Doc's arrival. My escort remained silently with me, presumably so I wouldn't mess with any of the equipment. Not that I would have a clue what to do with any of it anyway. Or maybe he was just supposed to prevent an escape attempt. I wondered how far I'd get. But mostly I wondered what would happen when I was eventually caught. A thought that caused me to shudder.

I didn't have ponder the notion very long. Doc entered the room, tablet in hand. He dismissed my escort/guard.

"Good evening Eddie. How was your week?"

"OK I guess." Quickly adding, "Doc, is there any chance I'll get to see Anna this time?" It came out sounding even more whiney and pathetic than I had intended.

Doc looked up from his tablet, and over his bifocals said, "There's actually a pretty good chance for at least catching a glimpse or two, Eddie. Though she's likely to be kept quite busy. There is a major event taking place tonight and this weekend. We have some out-of-town members that have come some distance to visit. They've been watching the videos of Anna's progress on the web page just as you have. They are particularly interested to see Anna's progress firsthand. I understand that you'll be attending some of the same functions, though in a very different capacity. Mark will be along when we're done here. He'll have more details."

My heart soared at the prospect of actually seeing my wife in again. It had been weeks since I'd seen her other than in the videos The Group had posted. Though I knew the circumstances we're going to be agonizing. Seeing her engaging with any number of sexual partners. Anna had become the plaything of choice to The Group that had taken over our lives. But I also knew that the hurt and humiliation weren't the only emotions I would be feeling. I would also be consumed by the intense arousal I get from seeing her used in that way and the shame I get from it is excruciating. What the hell is wrong with me?

Doc broke me from my reverie as he continued his examination.

Have you noticed any changes since your last visit Eddie? Anything at all?"

I wanted to say no, but there had in fact been something that I'd noticed. Something that I'd hoped would pass on its own, but it hadn't and I dreaded what it might mean.

"Yeah Doc, there is." I sighed. "My chest has gotten kind of sore. I've started having to wear t-shirts under my dress shirts to keep it from rubbing. It's kind of distracting sometimes. I find that if I kind of massage it at night it makes it feel quite a bit better." I noticed, as did Doc, that I was absent-mindedly rubbing it myself even as I spoke.

Doc raised an eyebrow. "I'll bet it does." was his only reply.

Doc then raised his tablet, pointed it at me and snapped a picture. He then brought up the picture and started to flip back and forth between some previous shots. He then opened a work notepad app. and made some notes.

Doc then took my genitals in hand and examined them. My erection had subsided by then.

It was not that long ago I would have recoiled at the touch, but now I just took it in stride. There was nothing at all sexual in his touch, it was purely clinical. Again, he took a picture, compared it to previous shots and made some notes.

Setting his tablet aside, he went about all the routines one does when visiting the doctor. Temperature, pulse, blood pressure, etc. Everything but sticking a finger up my ass and asking me to cough. I was grateful for that small mercy, though the night was still young I supposed.

Next he went to a medical cabinet, nestled among all the technology that surrounded it, and removed a number of items. There were vials and needles and such. He started by withdrawing a quantity of blood from a vein in the crook of my arm. That was followed by a series of injections. I could only guess at what was being pumped into my body and I knew better than to ask.

As he went about labeling the samples and disposing of the syringes, I pleaded, "Doc, what's to become of us, Anna and me?" again, sounding more pathetic than intended.

Jesus! I sound like such a whiny bitch sometimes. Is there any wonder I didn't have the balls to get us out of this situation when I still had the chance?

I winced inwardly. The use of that phrase was perhaps more prophetic than I'd like.

Doc turned towards me and paused for a moment, as if considering whether or not to continue.

"Eddie, you're a fairly smart fellow. I think you know what's up. If not, you'll figure it out on your own soon enough." He left it at that.

He went to another cupboard and selected a cock cage, presumably the same one that had been removed from me after my last visit, now cleaned and sanitized for my protection no doubt. Doc continued speaking as he fitted the cage to me as if it as normal a thing to do as arranging flowers in a vase.

"Everybody has a 'thing' Eddie." He said. "Call it whatever you want. A deep, dark secret fantasy or desire that they don't tell anyone, not even those closest to them. They bury it deep and lock it inside in a far corner of their subconscious. Often, even from themselves. You have one, I have one, Anna has one, though to be perfectly honest, Anna didn't hide hers all that well, otherwise we may not be here at all."

Having completed his task, he took a seat across from me and went on.

"My 'thing' Eddie, is to identify that 'thing' in others and bring it out into the open, to give it life and nurture it until it becomes a driving force. Assuming of course there is some justification to make that kind of investment in time, money and effort.

"Let's be honest, Eddie. It's no secret that Anna is the real prize here. She always has been from the outset. Anna is on the precipice of becoming something truly special. Something that will cause a sensation well beyond the confines of her service to The Group. But you are not without your utility Eddie." He continued. "When I discovered your 'thing' The Group decided that you could fill a niche. A very narrow niche, far narrower than Anna's to be sure, but a niche none the less."

It seemed as though he was going to continue, but was interrupted by a knock at the door. Without waiting for a response to the knock, Master Mark entered the room, his dynamic personality seeming to take up every cubic inch.

He spread he hands in a gesture that at once seemed to be both welcoming and mocking. "Eddie! Welcome back my boy! I trust you had a good week."

Without waiting for an answer, he turned to Doc.

"We good here Doc?"

"We just finished up Mark. He's all yours."

"Excellent! Thanks Doc."

Doc stood. "Goodbye Eddie, good luck this weekend. I'll see you again just before its time to send you home." Doc left the room, leaving the door open.

"So Eddie, I'm not sure how much Doc has told you, but we have a busy weekend coming up here. We have a special event taking place and there is a contingent of out-of-town members coming in for the weekend. Like you, they've been observing Anna's progress from afar and have specifically requested the services of your lovely bride. I've decided that this would be an excellent opportunity for you to observe her progress, in person. And maybe learn a few things about yourself in the process. But I need to make sure you're aware that, if I'm going to allow this, there will be some pretty stringent conditions on your part that you need to adhere to."

So there he was, making it sound as though he doing me a great favor by allowing me to see my own wife, with conditions.

"Conditions?" I asked feebly.

Mark fixed me with a stare that made me know he was serious. "Yes Eddie. 'Strict conditions.' Violate any one of them and I'll make you wish Nick were back. Do you understand me?"

"Yes sir." Feeble again.

"Good. First, you will be equipped with a different type of restraint, much different than that cage you're wearing but I suspect a part of you will find it appealing. It is to stay in place for the duration of your stay here unless you're told otherwise. That little boner of yours is going to get mighty uncomfortable when you see what a wanton whore we've made of that little wife of yours in her short time here. But remember, like always, any release I grant you will have to be earned."

He paused, looked down at the cage and gave me a knowing grin. "Is it just me or do you have a little more room to maneuver in there?"

Always with the humiliation.

He continued.

"Next, you may look, but if you want even an opportunity to touch, and understand, I am making no promises, you will have to be a very good boy indeed and obey every command to the letter."

Opportunity to touch? Did I hear that right? That was more than I had even hoped for. My heart was suddenly beating a mile-a-minute. The anticipation was profound. I struggled to hear the rest of my instruction over the excitement. I didn't want to blow my opportunity.

Master Mark continued.

"And Eddie, there will be no talking at all, for the duration of this weekend. You are here strictly as an observer unless or until you are told otherwise. The voice stays here until you leave for home on Sunday. Got it?"

I nodded, probably showing way too much eagerness. Mark knew that, for what he was offering, I would agree to almost anything. No, scratch that. I would agree to anything at all.

"But Eddie, this last point is of the utmost importance. For any of this to work out for you, Anna is to have no idea you are even here. She's at a delicate crossroads in her development and I don't want knowledge of your presence to inhibit her performance."

Suddenly I was confused. "Yes, I understand, but if I'm here, observing, in person, won't she see me?"

Mark rubbed his hands together as if he had been eagerly anticipating the question.

"Ah! That's the best part Eddie! You'll be going incognito the whole weekend. Come with me."

Incognito? What did he mean? Was he going to outfit me with a fake nose and glasses or something?

Mark led me out of the room to an area of the basement I had not seen before. Down a hall past several doors on either side. Some of the doors were open and I was able to see that they were all about the same size but were arranged differently. One looked like a bedroom, complete with four poster bed. Another like a living room with a couch and other furniture. There was even a kitchen, complete with appliances. But the ceiling of each consisted of racks of lighting equipment, the floors were strewn with cables. It didn't take a lot of deduction on my part to figure out these were elaborate movie sets. They make videos here. Porn.

At the end of the hall was a set of double doors of opaque glass. Mark pushed though one, pulling me in behind him. I found myself in what at first appeared to be a make-up room, but it turned out to be much more. I'd never been in one before, but it was what I imagined a full service spa to look like. There was a hair station and a make-up station, each brightly lit with mirrors on three sides. There was a station for manicures and pedicures. In the far corner there was an area sectioned off by a curtain, with a deep tub, a shower stall and massage table. The scent of eucalyptus and new age music filled the air.

Mark introduced me to Kim, a beautiful young Asian woman with long black hair and delicate features. Her arms were festooned with a variety of brightly colored tattoos all in an Asian theme. She was also, quite possibly, the only female staff member I'd seen here with naturally proportioned breasts.

"Eddie, Kim here is the best at what she does. Follow her every instruction to the letter. No questions. I expect complete cooperation. Got it?"

I nodded.

Mark half smiled, half smirked.

"Good boy!" He turned to Kim.

"Kim, you have your instructions. If anything comes up you know how to reach me. Otherwise I'll be back in..." He raised his arm to look consult with his watch. "...two hours."

Turning to me, "One more thing Eddie. Know that just two floors up, Anna is undergoing the same treatment. You both are being prepared for a big night. You're biggest yet."

With that Mark was gone. Kim took me by the hand. "Come on Eddie. We'll start you off with a soak."

She took a look at the cage and shook her head in disgust. "Doc knows better than this. We can't have that in here."

Kim went to a drawer and withdrew a key, unlocked the cage and set it aside.

My cock appreciated both the freedom from the cage and Kim's beauty. It celebrated by blossoming into a semi-rigid erection.

Kim took no notice and led me into a room with a deep, wide tub that had been prepared for me. There was just a hint of steam coming off the surface and it had a scent that well complimented the all-encompassing eucalyptus. I stepped in and submerged myself as instructed. The water was hot, but not intolerable. It felt slightly viscous.

Kim set a timer. "Soak for twenty minutes Eddie, then towel off, come back out and we'll get started."

NoWriterI
NoWriterI
158 Followers
12