Blackmailed Couple II Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim pulled the curtain behind her and left me alone with my thoughts. Bad idea. They were thoughts of what was happening to me. Thoughts of what was happening to my wife two floors up, and what she'd be doing over the course of the weekend while I watched surreptitiously. My erection only intensified.

I'd be lying if I didn't admit to having some very dark thoughts about ending my pain and humiliation once and for all. At times it seemed as though that could be my only escape, which only caused me to question whether I even wanted to escape. But now, with the prospect of seeing Anna again, and the possibility of more, I had renewed hope. My "little boner", as Mark had referred to it, was pulsing of its own accord. I could also see through the surface of the water that pre-cum was leaching into the bathwater. I also noticed that I was once again, absentmindedly caressing my breasts. In the back of my mind I again tried to suppress the nagging notion that I was not nearly heavy enough, nor old enough to have "man boobs". Denial is a hell of a thing.

After a very long twenty minutes, the timer finally sounded and I emerged from the water and dried myself off. The effect of the soak on my skin was pretty amazing to be honest. I began to understand why someone might want to occasionally spend a day at a spa. Was this going to become a regular thing? Part of me hoped it would.

I drew the curtain aside and exited the bathing area and reentered the main work area of the spa, standing naked in front of Kim. I noticed that shades had been pulled down over every single mirror in the place. The obvious intention was to prevent me from seeing what was being done to me. But I had a pretty good idea of what was coming anyway.

Kim, hurriedly led me to table and had me lay on my back, legs spread, and proceeded to shave me, pretty much all over. She waxed me in the places where it was more difficult to reach. There wasn't much for her to do though to be truthful. I'd been thoroughly shaved every time I'd come to the mansion and all that remained was kind of a fine peach fuzz. I'd even noticed that my morning shave had become a less arduous task lately, every other day seeming to be more than enough. Again, I tried to suppress what, in the back of my mind that meant. Kim then rubbed be down, all over with a soothing and mildly fragrant lotion.

Then Kim produced the new 'restraint' that Mark had mentioned. It was a pair of frilly black panties. The cut was what I believe to be called "boy shorts". (Seemed appropriate enough.) Only there was something extra. A pouch in the front. I took the panties from Kim and looked at the pouch then back to her.

"What's this for?"

Kim gave me a look as if to say; "Are you really that dense?" but instead she said; "Eddie, you're not huge down there, but you're not that small either. If I understand correctly, you're going to become very aroused this evening. We can't very well let that spoil the effect now can we?"

I recalled Master Mark's admonition that I was to follow every instruction to the letter. I sighed and pulled the panties on, making sure everything was properly tucked into place. The pouch was sewn into the fabric in such a way that it pulled my penis down and under, between my legs, and held it there. While very confining, they were actually quite comfortable. I liked the feeling of the material against my skin.

Then, in a whirlwind of activity, Kim led me through make-up, hair (read wig), nails and wardrobe, which included the fitting of a prosthesis (I'll let you use your imagination). She even had me change out my contacts for a pair that had a green tint to them. All of which finally left no doubt as to the look she was going for. The only question in my mind was how effective it would all be. Judging from the self-satisfied sounds Kim was making, I think she was happy with the results.

Kim had me stand facing her as she assessed her work.

Spinning her finger in the air, she said, "Turn around slowly please."

I did.

When I'd done the full 360 and was facing her again she said, "Damn I'm good!"

"Follow me." She led me to a secluded area just off the main lobby. There were three, full-length mirrors, arranged in a semi-circle, all of which were currently obscured by shades. The room was well lit. She had me stand before the mirrors and flipped a wall switch. The shades began to retract with so much suspense and drama that I was surprised, quite frankly that there was not an accompanying musical fanfare.

As the shades drew up and the full extent of Kim's handiwork became apparent, I stood astonished. The creature looking back at me in the mirrors couldn't possibly be me, and yet there was no denying it.

The wig was a mane of auburn hair that draped my decidedly feminine-looking shoulders. The single strapped, full length, green dress was opaque enough to conceal the prosthesis, but sheer enough in the right places make it a very convincing see-through. The dress was slit up the right side, revealing just enough leg, my leg, to look enticing, but not too slutty.

I brought my hand to my mouth in amazement only to see long, artificial nails, in fire-engine red, which only brought my attention to a face that was not mine. It was a face that belonged on the cover of a glamor magazine not on a dad from the suburbs. Kim was obviously an artist of the highest order.

For the first time since I'd tucked myself into the panties, I felt my cock twitch within the pouch. My only thought in that moment was that Kim was right. It was a good thing it was well restrained or it would surely have spoiled the effect.

It was at about that time that I heard the main door of the lobby open and I heard voices. One of them, I could tell, was unmistakably that of Master Mark. I heard conversation but I could not make out what was being said.

Kim said with a start, "Stay right here."

I nodded, still mesmerized by the visage in the mirror.

Kim went out to the lobby to greet Mark and whoever it was that was with him. Once again I heard some conversation but I could not make out the words.

Kim returned, took my hand and said, "OK, come on. Time to show you off. I may just get a raise after this." That struck me as a very real and deserved possibility. She pulled me out of the room, down the hall, the short distance to the lobby to where Master Mark stood with an older man that I recognized but could not place. I knew that I'd met him before from sometime in my past, well before our involvement with The Group. But I could not recall the circumstances.

The man was tall and lean. A towering six foot five inches tall, at least, in contrast to my relatively diminutive five foot, seven. I'd place him somewhere north of sixty years old, though not by much. He was bald save for a fringe of grey which he kept short-cropped. He wore round, rimless glasses and was impeccably dressed. My initial impression, aside from the nagging notion that we'd met previously, was that of a kind, grand-fatherly type. His smile was compassionate, if a little over-eager or perhaps it was simple nervousness. Yeah, that was probably it. I could relate.

Kim introduced me. "Gentlemen, allow me to be the first to introduce you to... Eydie."

Eydie?

Mark took a double-take and took on a look of astonishment that rivaled my own at the first sight of my transformation.

"Holy shit Kim! That's amazing! If I didn't know better, I'd hit that! Good work!" Turning to the older man with him, he said, "What do you think Jim? Will that do?"

The other man, that I still could not place, Jim something apparently, said, "Nice. Very nice indeed."

Something in his voice and mannerisms sparked a memory, as did the name. I still couldn't recall, but there was a memory there, starting to form in the back of my mind.

Mark addressed me directly. "Eddie, for the duration of this entire weekend, you are Eydie. You are to leave Eddie behind, in this room until you return home Sunday afternoon. Do I make myself clear? Eydie?" He put emphasis on the name.

I don't think I can even begin to describe everything going through my mind at the time. The mix of conflicting emotions had my ears ringing to the beat of my heart, which was racing. I felt dizzy and as though I may faint. I was grateful that Kim was still at my side, to support me. And yet, my cock, within the confine of its cozy little pouch, was struggling to escape. It too was throbbing in sync with my pulse.

Again, I nodded, having left my voice back in Doc's exam room.

"Good." Mark continued. "Eydie, allow me introduce you to James Sandoval. Perhaps you remember him. Yes?"

James Sandoval! Yes, that's it!

I remembered him now. James Sandoval was the CEO of the accounting firm where Anna had worked back before The Group had acquired us and she'd been forced to resign. The accounting firm, as it turned out, is one of several businesses that is surreptitiously owned by The Group. James Sandoval had been Anna's boss.

I had met James Sandoval just once before. It was at a company function. A Holiday gathering if I recall correctly. I remember it struck me as odd that, despite the fact that the party was well attended, with several other spouses present, Mr. Sandoval seemed to have latched on to me, spending the better part of the evening talking to me as opposed to any one of his own employees. I brushed it off at the time as him being bored and wanting to talk to someone about anything but business. Anna had taken to teasing me about it though. Sometimes, at home, after work, when Anna would tell me about something that had happened at the office, she would stop herself and say, "Oh, by the way, your boyfriend said to say hello." We'd laughed it off.

I wasn't laughing now.

Again, I nodded.

James stood, unmoving. He was smiling, almost shyly it seemed to me. At least it didn't feel like he was leering. Maybe a little.

"Good!" Mark replied. "Just so you know, Eydie, Jim here is the one who stepped up to sponsor you here after Nick's untimely demise. Jim will become your new master when the time is right. This weekend, you will be James's 'date'. Until he decides he wants more from you, your job is to stay at his side and look pretty. Do you understand?"

I almost said yes, stopped myself and nodded, again affirming my understanding.

"Good." Mark continued. "And Eydie you are to obey James' every command, whatever it may be, immediately and without question. Failure to do so will result in you being removed from the situation, without any hope of seeing Anna, and a round of punishment taken directly from Nick's playbook. Do I make myself clear?"

Again, I nodded my assent.

"Good." Mark's tone softened. "Eydie, I think that if you are able to just let yourself go with it, shut down Eddie for a while and follow your instincts, you'll get through this. You may even find you'll enjoy yourself."

Then Mark's tone became almost jubilant. "OK then, let's get on with the festivities, shall we?"

James stepped forward and Kim turned me over to him. I took his arm.

Mark thanked Kim effusively and told her that she could expect a little something extra in her next paycheck. She beamed. He then excused himself, saying he needed to check on Anna's status. The crowd upstairs, including the out-of-town guests were becoming restless so we needed to stay on schedule. And with that he was gone.

James led me out of the spa and up to the gathering that was getting underway upstairs.

With that, a new chapter in my life was beginning.

(speaking of new chapters... here comes one now);

Chapter 09

I was led to the elevator and up to the first floor on the arm of my wife's former boss, who, it seems, has a thing for me. We made our way to the great hall where a group of a hundred or more was gathered. The attire was more formal than I might have expected. Somewhere north of business attire but south of tux & tails. There were more men than women but there were still quite a few women. The women were definitely dressed to be noticed, and they were. I got my share of looks by members of both genders. At first I was certain that they were seeing through my masquerade, but most of the looks that I got seemed to be approving and James was strutting like a proud peacock, so I guess I looked alright. More points for Kim. My cock tugged a little tighter within its restraint...

To be continued...

12