Blackmailed Couple II Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Schmidt nodded. "OK, just so we're on the same page. You know we'll have another branch open in L.A. by then, right?"

"Yep. All a part of the plan." Doc replied.

"Have you seen them yet? The implants that is?" Dr. Schmidt asked.

"Only in schematics, I haven't seen the real thing." Doc answered.

Dr. Schmidt opened a cabinet behind her desk and withdrew a stainless steel bowl that held an opaque, gel-filled implant and handed it across to Doc.

"This is not one of those going into Anna of course. Those are sterilized and in the warming oven. But this is the exact size and shape."

Doc took it from her, noting its heft.

"It's bigger than I thought it would be, and heavier too."

"Yeah, 1500cc's each, fully loaded. You wanted her to stand out. This'll do it."

Doc examined the implant and took note of a protuberance that stood out from its surface.

"And this is what sets them apart from everything else out on the market?"

"Yes. Manufactured in-house in order to keep the design under wraps as long as possible. Assuming they become as popular as we think they will, there will eventually be cheaper knock-offs for the masses, but not before we make a bundle off of the early adopters.

"Getting them sized correctly is the challenge. That's why we start with the hi-res scans. In order to have the desired effect, the pushout needs to perfectly match the diameter of the areola. Installation is a bitch though I have to tell you. They need to be carefully secured. You wouldn't want one to slip out of place during any energetic play."

Doc, still examining the implant and nodded in agreement. "And the pushout is what, twenty millimeters?"

"Nineteen. Close to three quarters of an inch."

Doc raised his eyebrows. "They'll be attention-getters, no doubt about that."

"That they will."

Satisfied, Doc set the bowl containing the implant down on the desk and changed the subject.

"By the way Colleen, I happened to see another one of your patients out at the mansion this past weekend."

Dr. Schmidt: "Oh yeah? Which one would that be?"

Doc: "Jo."

Dr. Schmidt: "Joe?"

Doc: "No, Jo. Katherine's new toy."

Dr. Schmidt: "Oh! Jo! The cute little blonde. Barely legal as I recall. I almost turned her away until I was assured her ID was legit."

Doc: "I don't know where Katherine finds them to be honest. It's probably best I don't know."

Dr. Schmidt: "Jo isn't one of yours? I just assumed..."

Doc: "Oh, no. We'd like to have Jo onboard. Maybe we will when Katherine tires of her. She tends to go through her toys rather quickly.

"Oh! And before I forget, there is probably another on the way soon. This one will be ours. A little older, but same basic concept as Jo."

Dr. Schmidt: "OK. No problem. Just let me know. Those are pretty easy to knock out in just a few hours. Easy money for me."

Dr. Schmidt checked her watch.

"I'd better get going. See how our patient is coming along. With the new design and all, this will be a fairly involved procedure. Then of course there is the minor facial work."

As she turned to leave, Colleen continued;

"Are you staying here at the resort Benjamin?"

"Yes. We've reserved two cottages near the golf course. Anna and Linda will be sharing one, I'll have the other to myself. Care to join me?" He asked, wagging his eyebrows up and down.

Dr. Schmidt rolled her eyes. "It's about time you asked." And she left.

Doc really enjoyed his occasional visits to Vegas.

***

Doc left Colleen's office and headed to his own area, tucked into a corner of the clinic. It had been shuttered for a few months so he wanted to make sure everything was still in good working order.

Once he was satisfied, he checked his phone to see that his digital key had arrived. It had. So he made his way to the cottage that he would call home for the duration of the final stages of Anna's transformation into the latest BAD Girl. It was a short walk but the heat made it feel like it took forever. The lushly maintained landscaping of the Resort did little to mask the heat. Despite the lack of humidity, he'd have to take a shower once he got settled in.

When Doc finally got to the cottage, his bags, including his golf clubs were there and waiting for him. He unpacked, put his things away and showered.

Dr. Schmidt, Colleen, had told him that the added complexity of Anna's procedure would cause it to take her longer than usual. Not that Doc needed to be there when Anna woke, but he felt an obligation nonetheless. In any case, he had some time to kill, and it was far too hot for golf. He called for a shuttle to take him to the strip. He'd get some lunch at one of the casinos.

Not being much of a gambler, Doc decided he'd spend the rest of the afternoon just staying out of the heat and people watch. Las Vegas, to Doc's mind, was the best place on the planet to just sit and observe the vast variety of humanity.

He sent Linda a text to let her know where he was going, and to call him if anything came up.

***

Linda stayed with Anna until Becky administered the injection that put Anna to sleep. She stopped to get some lunch in the staff commissary before being provided a ride to the cottage that she would share with Anna so she could assist in Anna's convalescence.

Linda undertook the ritual of unpacking and putting her things away in the drawers and the closet in the room that had been designated as hers.

Nothing had been packed for Anna. She didn't have much to begin with, since she'd spent most of the preceding six weeks naked. Besides, most of what Anna did have would no longer fit her after today. It was time for a new start.

Linda poked her head in to inspect Anna's room. An entire new wardrobe had been provided and was laid out on Anna's bed. Linda took it upon herself to put Anna's new stuff away. They'd want the bed cleared when Anna was delivered to the cottage the following day.

Anna's new wardrobe included an array of apparel, from loose fitting, post-op tops and shorts to provocative and revealing outfits that were intended for later, after Anna's recovery. Linda knew that the plans for Anna were substantial, but she had not been in on any of the particulars. The extent of those plans became apparent when Linda held up one of the bras that had been provided to support Anna once the post-operative bandages and wraps had been removed.

"Damn!" she said.

***

There had been no dreams that Anna could recall during her sleep. She'd awoken, albeit it barely, to a dull throbbing pain in both her chest and face, and a parched mouth. The pain was bearable, but the thirst needed immediate attention.

Still groggy, Anna could not remember where she was or why. There was a soft beeping in the background and her first thoughts were of alarm that she'd been in some sort of accident. Also among those first thoughts was concern about where Eddie was.

Anna tried to open her eyes just a crack, but they felt swollen shut. After some considerable effort she was finally able to open them just a slit at first. Even though the room lighting had been dimmed, it was still far too bright, and she let them close again. She slowly undertook the process of squinting them open a bit at a time, enduring tiny stabs of pain with each attempt, until she became accustomed to the light.

Looking for some clue as to where she was, she tried to lower her eyes from the ceiling above to the far wall in front of her, only to have her line of sight obscured by wall of white. She wondered what it was that was on her. Whatever it was, the weight of it was probably what was causing the pain in her chest. It would be nice to get it off. But first, some water.

Anna tried to sit up, but the effort caused the dull ache to turn into a stab of blinding pain that took her breath away. She dropped back to the bed with a gasp.

"Easy Sweetie."

A familiar voice.

Still trying to catch her breath, Anna looked to her right, in the direction that the voice had come from.

"Linda?"

Linda reached out to take Anna's hand.

"Hey Girl. Can I get you anything?"

"Water please."

"Sure thing."

Linda brought the straw of a lidded plastic cup of ice water to Anna's parched lips. Anna tilted her head down just a bit, not wanting to make any movements that would cause a return visit from the pain, and took a sip. Just enough to wet her mouth. But her lips around the straw felt off somehow. Puffy and kind of numb.

"Thank you." Anna managed to croak.

"You're welcome Sweetie. Now just relax a bit and catch your breath."

Anna nodded. The pain, followed by the sip of cold water had cleared Anna's mind enough for her to remember where she was and why. She looked up to Linda.

"It's done?"

Linda nodded in the affirmative. "It's done."

Anna looked to the mound of white that was blocking her view of the far wall.

"What's all this... this stuff on me?"

Linda smiled. "Other than the sheet and a few bandages, that's you Sweetie."

Anna's eyes went wide, now fully awake, but causing a pain around her eyes and nose that, for just a moment overtook that in her chest. When it subsided Anna asked;

"That's me? Serious?"

Linda nodded. "Serious."

Anna tried to sit up again only to be knocked back down by another stab of pain.

"Take it easy Sweetie." Linda, still holding Anna's hand tried to comfort her friend.

Just then Becky entered the room.

"How are we doing?"

Anna, still recovering from the latest stab of pain that was now a more insistent pulsing, said between breaths, "Hurts."

Becky replied, "Want me to get you something for that?"

"Yes, please." Anna replied.

Becky returned with a couple of pills in a small paper cup. Anna took the cup and downed the pills past her swollen lips and washed them down with another sip of water offered by Linda.

Anna rested her head back on the pillow, willing the pain meds to do their work. She looked up to her friend.

"What's up with my lips Linda? Why do they feel so funny?"

"I understand you got some implants there as well. Nothing extreme, but they'll be swollen for a while. You should also know you've had some work done around your eyes and nose as well."

Anna just stared at Linda for a few moments while she absorbed the implications.

Then, "Oh Linda, what the fuck?" Only it came out "Wut the Whuck".

Linda took Anna's hand back into hers and smiled. "I know Sweetie. Looks like you're going to be a very popular young lady."

***

Anna spent the night in the recovery room in the clinic and was moved to her room in the cottage on Wednesday morning. She walked, although it was more of a shuffle, under her own power, both to and from her ride to the cottage with the help of Becky and Linda.

Anna was wobbly. She was still weak from the operation of course, but her mind and body were also still working to coordinate and compensate for the sudden shift of her center of gravity. A shift that was caused by the addition of the seven plus pounds of silicone that was now implanted into her chest. Fortunately, as a part of Anna's conditioning in the run-up to her operation, the training had included the strengthening of her back muscles to support the additional weight.

Mentally, Anna was still coming to grips with the enormity of the change. She hadn't actually seen her breasts yet. They were still tightly wrapped and bandaged. Nor had there been a mirror to see what had been done to her face.

Overnight, a cold front had moved in, breaking the heatwave. Wednesday and Thursday were much cooler. Doc spent the day on the golf course. Anna spent them resting and recovering, interspersed with walks of increasing distance, around the cottage, with Linda's assistance. Anna's strength and balance were returning quickly though, and she was much steadier on her feet now. Linda's help was gradually becoming superfluous. Likewise, the pain was easing, and other than the occasional bump or bounce, was easily knocked down with just a couple of ibuprofen.

Friday saw Anna return to the clinic to have the dressings changed, the drain tubes removed, and to be fitted with her first, post-operative bra.

When Dr. Schmidt removed the wrapping and the gauze bandages from her breasts, Anna practically went into shock. Her breasts were fucking huge. Larger than she could possibly have been prepared for. Soccer balls is the analogy that came to her.

Dr. Schmidt tried to console Anna that much of what she was seeing was post-operative swelling, and once that went down they'd settle into something a little more manageable. But that process would take weeks or even months to complete. So, for the time being, this was Anna's new look.

Next, Dr. Schmidt applied new, smaller bandages to the stitched incisions under each of Anna's breasts. She was given a mirror so she could see the incisions for herself. Anna marveled at how small the incisions were. She wondered how Dr. Schmidt had managed to get the implants, big as they were, through them. Anna was then fitted with one of her new, custom made support bras. The bra was very therapeutic looking. All business with no frills. The bra, like her new breasts was enormous and had cutouts in it to allow Anna's pierced, protruding nipples to jut out, unencumbered by the bulky garment.

Anna was instructed that she was to wear her support bras 24/7 for the next two weeks, until she returned to have her stitches removed. At that time she would be able to switch to something more comfortable and appealing.

The following two days, Saturday and Sunday, Anna spent very much unlike she had the previous weekend, in that of an almost continual fuck-fest. Instead, she spent them pretty much like she had Wednesday and Thursday, with plenty of rest and recovery along with the incremental increase in the pace of her physical activity. Anna's strength was continuing to return quickly and the pain was also diminishing rapidly. She couldn't say she was feeling 'herself' again. She knew she'd never feel 'herself' again. At least not the 'herself' she'd known before.

Sleeping at night was yet another thing that took Anna particular effort to get used to. The simple act of turning over in bed had taken on a whole new dimension. There was just so much more of her to turn now, and her breasts kept getting in the way of her favorite sleeping positions.

Between the rest and the walks, Anna also spent quite a bit of time that weekend inspecting herself in the various mirrors that were scattered throughout the cottage. Aside from the hyper-inflated boobs, her eyes and nose were bruised and swollen with strips of blood-stained, white tape covering her stitched incisions. Her lips looked freakish, like some kind of inflatable sex doll.

"Oh God!" Anna thought. "Is that what I've become?" Even as the thought made her wet and caused her pulse to quicken.

On the plus side, Anna had heard that breast augmentation could cause a decrease in the sensitivity of the nipples. She was pleased to discover that it had not been true in her case. If anything the exact opposite was true. Even the light cotton tops she had been provided were causing her considerable distraction when they rubbed against her protruding nipples. In spite of everything else going on, Anna found herself becoming aroused. Had it really been a whole week since she'd been fucked? That's a long damn time for someone whose mind and body had become accustomed to a routine of almost constant sexual activity. Although Anna knew she was currently in no condition for sex, she was beginning to crave it.

***

Monday morning, while recovery continued, rest was over. Linda accompanied Anna back to the clinic. Dr. Schmidt reexamined and redressed her various incisions, pronouncing her "Healing like a champ".

Next they were led to a room with what looked like a gynecological exam table with stirrups and the whole works. A clinician who introduced herself as Debbie, asked Anna to mount the table and let her know that today was going to be Anna's first laser treatment to permanently remove her pubic hair.

After Anna had gotten herself situated on the table with her feet in the stirrups, Debbie first shaved Anna completely down there, then wheeled a machine about the size of a file cabinet to the foot of the bed and donned a pair of red-tinted glasses. Sitting in a chair between Anna's legs Debbie used a wand-like attachment and started zapping Anna's hairs, sending the intense light and heat down the follicle to each root, killing it forever. For the next forty minutes or so, Anna suffered through hundreds of sharp snaps to some of the most sensitive parts of her body. The air was filled with the pungent odor of burning hair and skin. When she was done, Debbie applied a soothing gel to Anna's stinging private parts. Or, now that she thought about it, what used to be private parts. Debbie then informed Anna that there would be follow up sessions to clean up any remaining stragglers as they popped up, and sent her on her way.

It was about mid-morning that Anna and Linda made their way to yet another room. This one was well lit with a complicated looking chair in the center. The chair was padded in black and was divided into four sections that looked like it could be articulated into an infinite number of positions. The far wall was lined with a variety of cabinets and drawers. She also noted that a wheeled cart had been placed at the head of the chair that was very reminiscent of the equipment in Doc's room at the mansion.

A very severe looking young man introduced himself to Anna and Linda as Eric. Eric was tall with a tight black T-shirt stretched over his very muscular build. He had short dark hair and a matching goatee beard. His formidable arms were festooned with intricate, colorful tattoos all the way down to his fingers. It did not take Anna long at all to deduce what it was that was coming next. Another permanent alteration that would be taking her further yet away from her previous self.

In contrast to his intimidating appearance, Eric's demeanor was gentle and welcoming. As he explained to Anna that, yes she was to be tattooed today, Anna began to imagine what it would be like to have him fuck her while the chair was arranged into some impossible position. She imagined his muscular arms gripping her waist while he plowed relentlessly into her very hungry, freshly denuded pussy. Her huge tits bouncing in rhythm to his powerful thrusts. An occasional slap to her ass only bringing only very vocal encouragement from her for more.

Eric went on to explain that there would be multiple tattoos and that one across her back would be large and intricate. But, lost in her fantasy, Anna wasn't really paying any attention to what he was saying.

Just as Eric was about to go into detail more about the procedure, he was interrupted by Doc's entrance that also broke Anna out of her trance.

"Sorry for the interruption Eric. Good morning Anna, Linda. Anna you're looking great! How are you feeling?"

In what felt like her first words of the day, Anna replied,

"A little overwhelmed to be honest, Doc. So much change." Her hands came up to reference her ballooned breasts.

Doc looked Anna up and down and gave her a sympathetic smile.

"Yes. I imagine it's quite an adjustment. But that's part of why I'm here.

"As Eric mentioned you will be tattooed today, extensively. So I'm going to sedate you. Normally the extent of the work Eric will be doing on you would be accomplished in several sessions over days or even weeks. But as we're on a schedule, and time is of the essence, the bulk of the work will be taking place in a single, extended sitting, today. There will be some follow-up sessions to be sure, but those will be, by-and-large for touch-ups and embellishments.

Doc was carrying in his hand his little black medical bag. He went to one of the countertops, opened his case and withdrew a syringe and a vial.