Blackmailed Couple II Ch. 10

Story Info
Anna's time in Las Vegas.
9.3k words
4.59
13.6k
10

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 01/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NoWriterI
NoWriterI
161 Followers

Blackmailed Couple II Ch. 10

Introduction

Blackmailed Couple II is a continuation of rainyseason747's original story, Blackmailed Couple. It would be best to read, or re-read the original story and Chapters 01-09 of this continuation if you have not yet done so. Thanks again to rainyseason747 for giving me permission to continue his story and for giving me the freedom to take it in my own direction.

Fair warning: This story contains elements of Mind Control, blackmail, resistance, reluctance and coercion, through use of drugs and psychological manipulation, breast enlargement, crossdressing and feminization. If any of these topics offend you, STOP NOW. Go back and find another story to read. This is not the story for you.

In this update;

Chapter 10 has very little sex in it. So if you're looking for that you will be disappointed. This is all about Anna's transition. So for most of this chapter, she's just not up to it. But if you are into body modification, this is the chapter for you!

I tried to be as accurate as possible as to the procedures involved, although Anna's recovery process has been accelerated to fit the timeline.

Please remember: This is Fiction. None of these people exist in the real world.

Thanks for reading,

-NoWriterI

Chapter 10

Tuesday, the seventh week after initiation.

At 42,000 feet above the terrain, the plane was closing in on Las Vegas at a ground speed of just over 650 miles per hour. On board were the two pilots, a cabin steward named Bruce, Anna, Linda and Doc.

The Gulfstream G650, had originally been purchased with 65 million dollars of venture capital by a Silicon Valley start-up. Total Immersion Entertainment Products, generally referred to simply as TIE Products, was in the process of developing a line of equipment that combined ultra-high definition virtual reality and precision robotics to create a total immersion entertainment experience. If successful, it promised to revolutionize the entertainment industry.

TIE had used the plane to visit prospective manufacturing facilities in Asia and to wine and dine entertainment studio executives in Los Angeles, New York and London.

The technology was sound and the engineering department had assembled some very impressive operational prototypes. Unfortunately a series of poor management decisions, many of which had been fueled by outsized egos inflated by cocaine, derailed the venture. When the money ran out, the private equity firm that had supplied the upfront capital, assumed ownership and put the failed business up for sale.

Timing is everything they say. The failed company went on the market just as Doc was looking to equip his labs in the basement of The Group's mansion. Doc found that the technology fit his needs perfectly.

The equity firm, looking to unload the failed business, entered into negotiations to sell TIE Products, to one of The Group's more profitable entities, a San Francisco based, adult entertainment group known as "BAD Entertainment", BAD being an abbreviation for "Bay Area Debutants". The logo for BAD Entertainment, it should be noted is, in fact, identical to the tattoo that, had subsequently been branded onto Anna.

Once the negotiations had been finalized, TIE Products had been sold, though a shell corporation, to BAD Entertainment in a deal that included one Gulfstream G650 advanced business jet.

The Group replaced TIE's management team with one of their own and fed the engineering department the money they needed to bring their technology to fruition.

The Group soon came to learn that many of the young engineers for the company had already been working on series of accessories for their products that fit perfectly into BAD's business model. What they lacked was content. Content was something BAD would be able to provide in abundance.

Doc had gotten his lab outfitted with the equipment he needed, and a new line of VR toys were scheduled to go on the market to coincide with the unveiling of BAD's latest attraction.

Meanwhile, The Group had found a myriad of ways that the plane could be utilized to enhance the productivity of many of the other Group-owned entities. Soon thereafter a runway had been laid and a hanger built at The Group's mansion headquarters.

Doc was seated on the starboard side of the plane, just aft of the galley. Bruce had just served him his customary coffee and muffin. Doc had his tablet in hand and was updating the clinic on their status and ETA via the onboard WIFI. The pilots had informed him that they expected to set the wheels down at 12:30 PM Vegas time. The clinic indicated that they would have transportation to the clinic ready and waiting. They also warned him that Las Vegas was in the midst of a heatwave and that today's high temperature was expected to break records.

Doc was disappointed that the heat would likely keep him off of the Resort's golf course, but he didn't really mind all that much. Doc very much enjoyed his occasional visits to Vegas for other reasons.

Anna and Linda were seated next to one another, across from Doc, just aft of the main cabin door. Anna, in the window seat, was in a quiet and contemplative mood. She watched the ground pass rapidly below her, taking her away from everything and everyone she knew and loved, to an uncertain future. She considered that it was an apt allegory to what her life had become since becoming involved with The Group.

That morning, Anna had been restricted from taking any food or drink. She knew now that change was imminent.

Although she was anxious, she was resigned to her fate. And yes, inevitably, part of her, an ever growing part it seemed, was very aroused at the prospect.

Anna's unbridled, sex-obsessed behavior over the previous weekend had been a disturbing revelation to her as to how far she had fallen. She'd felt herself completely out of control the entire time. It was as though she'd been merely along for the ride. A passenger in her own body. When she'd finally come down from the lust-induced, miasma that had consumed her, she'd been mortified by her conduct.

But then, that pretty, red-headed girlfriend of Mr. Sandoval's had spent a good long time cleaning her. That was nice. Very nice. She'd felt so comfortable with her. The girl had somehow managed to coax one last orgasm from Anna when she thought there couldn't possibly have been one left in her. It wasn't the biggest orgasm of the weekend, not by a long shot, but in its own way, it was the best. Something about that girl was familiar, it was as if they'd shared a connection somehow. Anna hoped to see her again sometime.

When the long weekend had finally ended, Anna's talk with Linda had helped somewhat. But not before her unexpected infatuation with Linda's breasts had thrown her yet another curve.

Anna knew, peripherally that Doc was responsible for her sudden new obsession, just as he'd induced any number of others in her before. But knowing that did not make the compulsion any less real, and she knew by now that there was no point in fighting it.

But in the end, it had been the email from Eddie that had given Anna the most comfort.

Just as they'd boarded the plane, while the cabin door was open to the cool morning air, and the pilots were still going through all of their pre-flight checks, Linda had shown Anna Eddie's return email. It had comforted her. It had it had given her hope that, while nothing could be certain, and despite all of the changes, she and Eddie may yet, eventually, make their way back to one another. No matter how long it might take.

***

Dear Anna,

I was so grateful to get your email. I cannot begin to tell you how much it meant to me and how much I miss you. Please thank Mistress Linda from me for making this possible.

I love you too Anna. Forever.

The kids are doing OK. I let them know that you love them and miss them and that they will see you again, when you're done with "school".

I have reason to believe that now Anna. I didn't before, but now I think there might be a way. I can't say why, but I'm more optimistic than I have been for a long time.

I know we have changed Anna. Both of us have, in ways both profound and irreversible. As Master Mark has told us time and again, there can be no going back. But recently I've come to accept that much of what they have been telling us about liberating our true selves may well have some truth to it and that what came before was, in fact, living the lie.

That said, I am more confident now that we can have a future together. It will not be the future we'd planned for ourselves, and it may not be ours alone, but I believe now that we can have it if we ride this out.

Go Anna. Do what must be done and accept the inevitable. We both know by now we couldn't stop it if we wanted to. And speaking for myself, the resolve to do so diminishes daily.

But, we will be together again. I can feel it.

Love Always,

Eddie

***

The Mimado Clinic -- Luxury Resort & Spa is situated on a large plot of land, close enough to Las Vegas proper to be accessible to The Strip and other Las Vegas based attractions, while still remote enough to remain reasonably anonymous.

Complete with its own private airport and world class golf course, The Mimado Clinic -- Luxury Resort & Spa draws an elite clientele from around the world to whom cost is no object. They are clients that value both their privilege and their privacy above all else. The Mimado Clinic -- Luxury Resort & Spa is well practiced in delivering both.

The resort itself actually consists of two separate, yet symbiotic entities.

The most well-known is that of a world-class luxury destination Spa Resort with amenities such as an Olympic sized pool, personal and private natural hot spring baths, private guest cottages, world class fine dining and a golf course that boasts of having been designed by a well-known tournament veteran.

The Spa itself offers over a hundred individual services, from the standard, expected spa treatments such as massage and skin and body treatments, to more specialty therapies like acupuncture and yoga classes, conducted in a lush outdoor garden that had been meticulously carved out of the harsh desert environment.

In another building, apart from the Spa, is a medical clinic that specializes in cosmetic services that require a more sterile environment. A client would be referred to the clinic if one wanted something as simple as a body piercing, laser hair removal or CoolSculting. The clinic also has a tattoo artist on staff.

A client would also be referred to the clinic for more invasive surgical procedures such as a tummy tuck, face lift, rhinoplasty or breast augmentation.

The combination of the two Resort entities allows clients to book an all-inclusive cosmetic make-over vacation package, undergo their prescribed procedure and recover with the utmost in indulgent pampering. By maintaining a private airport on-site, the Resort can assure the privacy and anonymity of their highly valued clients.

The land on which the resort now sits had been previously owned by a reclusive former child actor who had never been able to adjust to life after fame, or the fall from it that had inevitably followed. He'd built himself a fortress in the desert, complete with its own private airport. The fortress had been able to keep prying eyes out, but it had not been able to keep the secrets of what had taken place within its walls secret forever. The reclusive former child actor now found himself in a minimum security federal prison, learning all about karma.

With a bit of serendipity, not unlike that of the acquisition of TIE Products, the reclusive, former child actor's property, complete with its private golf course and airport, had been foreclosed upon and put on the market just as The Group was looking to expand the Mimado clinic into a full-blown Luxury Resort & Spa. The clinic acquired the property and the operators were given carte blanche to create the finest facility of its kind.

While construction was under way, Doc had traveled frequently to the construction site to supervise the provisioning of his own on-site facilities there as well.

The new resort's proximity to Las Vegas and The Strip, also gave it added appeal to many prospective clients.

Once opened, The Resort's popularity with its targeted clientele soared. The Resort opened with a six month queue for its services. Expansion was in the works with an additional branch under construction in Southern California.

***

During its flight, the Gulfstream G650's flight control computers continuously compensated for every imaginable in-flight variable. As a result, the plane touched down at the Mimado Clinic -- Luxury Resort & Spa on schedule, at precisely 12:30 PM, Las Vegas time. The pilots taxied the plane to a designated parking spot next to a Cessna Citation with a UAE registry.

Bruce opened the cabin door and lowered the steps, causing the mid-day Las Vegas heat to invade the air-conditioned cabin of the plane.

Linda and Doc guided Anna out of the plane and down the steps to a waiting white limousine with dark tinted windows. The limo's doors were emblazoned with the resort logo. Bruce loaded their luggage into the trunk, then stayed behind with the pilots to prepare the plane for its next flight. That afternoon the plane was scheduled to return another client to Los Angeles in time for the recording of her appearance on a late night talk show.

The limousine was equipped with two rows of seating, facing one another. The air conditioning was going full tilt, doing its best to displace the oppressive mid-day heat.

Linda took the seat facing the rear, Anna and Doc took theirs facing forward, across from Linda. The ride was short, but Anna's pulse and her mind were both racing with anxiety and anticipation.

Anna, like she had the night before, once again found herself transfixed on Linda's breasts, barely able to look away. Every crack in the pavement and every turn of the vehicle seemed to cause them to bounce and sway in a most tantalizing display. And every time they did, Anna felt her mouth water and her pussy clench.

Anna tried to shake it off and finally managed to pry her eyes away to look out the window as they passed a series of hangers and other outbuildings on their way to the clinic's main entrance.

When Anna turned back to Linda, Linda wasn't Linda anymore. In her place sat a super-hot, platinum-blonde bombshell in red with a familiar face. She was holding a set of breasts that dwarfed Linda's, in her hands as if she were making a presentation.

She smiled at Anna and winked.

Anna shook her head in an attempt to clear it and looked over to Doc to see if he was seeing the same thing she was. Seeing no indication that he had, she turned back only to find that Linda had returned.

Anna shook her head again, assuming that she had experienced a hallucination brought on by the stress of her situation and/or the extreme temperature swings between the air-conditioned cabins of the plane and the limousine and her brief exposure to the Las Vegas heat.

Then her mind flashed again, this time too quickly to conjure up an image and Anna blurted;

"Annie?"

Both Linda and Doc turned to Anna.

"What did you say Sweetie?" Linda asked.

Whatever it was, had passed and Anna just shook her head.

"Nothing."

Anna then noticed Linda and Doc share, what looked like a knowing smile.

Without even thinking about it, Anna then allowed her gaze return to Linda's cleavage for the duration of the ride.

***

The limousine finally pulled up to a set of double doors under the shade of a portico at the entrance of the clinic. The uniformed driver got out and came around to open the door, once again exposing the trio to a blast of stifling heat.

They passed through the double doors and back into air-conditioned comfort, to find two women, dressed in scrubs, waiting for them inside.

The older woman of the two, who appeared to be the one in charge said, "Benjamin, welcome! It's good to see you again."

Dr. Coleen Schmidt was the only person who ever addressed Doc by his given name. That may well have been because, being a physician herself, it just felt weird for her, as a doctor to call another doctor Doc. Besides, the two doctors had formed a close friendship since they'd begun working together. Colleen was a big reason why Doc really liked his visits to Vegas.

Dr. Schmidt was a petite woman of about forty years of age, with a curvy build. She had blonde hair that she kept tied back in a bun while at work, and wore stylish, rectangular, dark rimmed glasses in an effort to offset the cherubic roundness of her face.

"Thank you Colleen. It's good to be back." He gestured towards Linda, "You know Linda of course." Then to Anna. "And this, as you may have surmised, is Anna."

Dr. Schmidt greeted Linda, "Good to see you again Linda." Then to Anna, "Welcome Anna." And added, "My goodness you're just lovely."

Dr. Schmidt then introduced her colleague. "This is Becky. She'll be assisting me this afternoon.

"Becky, would you please take Anna back and begin prep? I'd like to have a word with Benjamin."

Linda interjected. "Dr. Schmidt, would you mind if I go back with Anna?"

"Of course not Linda. Please do. I'm sure Anna must be a bit anxious. I suspect you would be a big comfort to her."

"Thank you." Linda grasped Anna's trembling hand as Becky led them through a door and back into the depths of the clinic, leaving Dr. Schmidt and Doc alone in the lobby.

"Come back to my office Benjamin, let's catch-up while they get Anna prepped."

Dr. Schmidt waved a card key in front of the door and led Doc back to her office.

"I assume you brought your clubs, were you planning to play a few holes while you're out here?"

"Not in this heat Colleen. Besides, there is only one hole I'm thinking about playing right now."

Dr. Schmidt blushed. "Benjamin!" She scolded. But then she smiled. "Why limit yourself Benjamin? I can think of couple more holes that are available to you while you're in town."

Now it was Doc's turn to smile as he kept a couple of steps behind so he could admire the sway of the good Doctor's walk.

Doc really did enjoy his occasional visits to Las Vegas. He'd considered more than once to move his entire operation to the resort property.

When they arrived at her office, Colleen took her seat behind her desk, gesturing to Doc to take the one across the desk from her.

Dr. Schmidt turned serious. "She's lovely Benjamin. Pretty much perfect in fact. Her scan, detailed as it is, doesn't begin to do her justice. Are you sure you want to go through with this?"

"I don't disagree Colleen, but it's not my decision to make. There is a new entertainment system being introduced to coincide with Anna's debut. It's believed that it will have more of an impact if she, uh... stands out as much as possible."

Colleen raised her eyebrows. "Well, she certainly will stand out, that's for sure. Still seems a shame though."

Doc shrugged, but didn't otherwise reply. So Colleen went on.

"You're aware that this will be the first practical application of this particular implant, right?"

"Yes. And as I understand the agreement, there will be no others for a period of at least six months after Annie's debut. The plan calls for building demand, then, eventually, everyone will want to have tits like Anna's. Which of course, they'll have to come here to get."

NoWriterI
NoWriterI
161 Followers