Blackmailed Couple II Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie loved it. It was no substitute for a big meaty cock of course, but it was wonderful experience in its own right. Thus began an internal tug-of-war between Anna and Annie. As time went on, Annie learned how to subtly influence Anna even as Anna reasserted herself and had remained firmly in control.

Through Annie's efforts, Anna had loosened up a bit regarding Patty. Over months of trial and error Annie became more and more adept at persuading Anna. Anna and Patty enjoyed the occasional tryst but Anna still had a hard time admitting it, even to herself.

Then along came Brian, who would become Anna's first husband. Brian had a cock. By a happy coincidence Annie and Anna both wanted Brian's cock. While Anna saw in Brian potential marriage material, Annie pretty much saw Brian as a life support system for his cock. But at least they both agreed on something for a change.

As fate would have it, the love of Brian's cock resulted in Anna's accidental insemination. Soon thereafter, Anna quit school, married Brian and they had a baby. The rest, as they say is history. Until at some point down the line Annie had decided that there were more, possibly better cocks out there in the big wide world and she began an effort to convince Anna to go find one. And find one they did. They'd found several in fact.

Eventually Brian found out about at least one of those other cocks and that put an end to the union of Anna and Brian. Despite Annie's best efforts, Anna managed to retain custody of their daughter and vowed once again to swear off men, at least for a while.

Shortly after that, Anna and her daughter moved into a house across the street from Eddie and his two sons.

***

As Annie and Kim disentangled themselves from one another and from the salon chair, they were startled by a sharp rebuke from behind them.

"Ladies? If you're quite finished, I need to borrow Annie for a moment."

Both women turned to see a very stern-looking Mistress Linda looking intimidating clad in her full dominatrix leather, her height exaggerated by her high-heeled platform boots, she'd affected an aggressive stance, her left fist was on her hip, in her right was clenched a riding crop.

Startled, Kim became repentant. She turned to Linda and said; "Mistress! I'm sorry. I..."

Linda cut her short by holding up a hand. "Silence!" She stood motionless for a moment. Closed her eyes, took a breath, held it a second or two and let it out slowly, for effect. When she opened her eyes again, the anger appeared to have melted from her and softened to become more of a sympathetic expression.

"Kim dear, it's alright. Gather your things and get back to work." Turning to Annie she said; "You will come with me."

By this time Annie had also assumed an aggressive stance, though being completely naked, it had nowhere near the same effect as Mistress Linda's.

"What is this about Linda?"

Linda's eyes narrowed. Her face reddened.

"Listen to me slut. Do not let our familiarity with one another cloud your notion of our relationship. I am still your mistress and when on-duty, you will address me properly. Do I make myself clear?"

Annie was taken aback. Her bravado faded away and reflexively she averted her eyes downward. Still, she was unaware of what had brought on this turnaround in Mistress Linda's demeanor. "Yes Mistress." Was her only response.

"Very well. Thank you. Follow me please."

With that Linda turned and headed for the exit doors at a quick pace. Annie stopped to pick up her robe, put it on and was attempting to tie it at the waist as she struggled to catch up with Mistress Linda, her enhanced breasts bouncing almost painfully with each step.

Without looking back Mistress Linda urged Annie on; "Keep up slut. Don't make use the crop."

With Annie trailing along, Linda proceeded down the hall, to the elevator and pressed the call button. They waited in silence until the car arrived and the door opened. They stepped inside. Linda in front, Annie towards the back of the car, both facing forward. The doors closed and they rode in awkward silence until the tone sounded signaling their arrival on the third floor. The doors opened and they exited the car. They turned left down the corridor and to Mark's closed office door. Linda gave three solid knocks and waited.

From the other side of the door, Mark's muffled voice said to come in. Linda turned the knob and pushed the door open. She gestured for Annie to step inside ahead of her. Annie entered the room to find Mark sitting in the chair behind his desk. Doc and James were also present leaning against the back wall, their arms folded across their chests.

"Please have a seat Annie." Mark said gesturing towards the couch facing his desk. Annie took the seat. Linda closed the office door and took the seat next to Annie on the couch.

"What is this?" Annie asked. "I wasn't expecting the Spanish Inquisition."

James shot back sharply; "Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!"

Mark, Linda and Doc all turned simultaneously to James, their mouths agape as if to say; what the fuck was that?

"Oh come on!" James said. "Someone had to say it."

Linda rolled her eyes and they all turned back to Annie. James chuckled silently to himself.

Linda took Annie's hands into hers and said; "It's not an inquisition sweetie. It's more of an intervention. For your own good, you need to stop suppressing Anna. It's not healthy."

Annie sat up straight. She pulled her hands from Linda's grasp. She looked around the room. Anger had supplanted any fear or trepidation she had entered the room with.

"Is that what this is about? After giving me this rockin' bod, you want me to turn it over to that stodgy cunt?" She looked around at all the solemn faces before her. "Well fuck that shit!" she said. "I languished in the background while that bitch wasted the best years of our lives playing Susie Homemaker. No fucking more! She can have it back after I've used it up and it's all wrinkled and shit."

Linda tried to take her hands in hers again, but Annie wouldn't have it and pulled back. "Listen honey" Linda said. "Nothing good can come from this? It can only end badly for you."

"Nothing good?!?" Annie responded indignantly. "In just about an hour I'm gonna be down on the patio, in the sunshine and fresh air with three of the most talented cocks in the business plugging every hole in me. Then tonight I get to do it all again while an appreciative crowd worships my body. I'm sorry 'sweetie' but that sounds pretty fucking good to me."

Annie looked around at the four dumbstruck faces and it dawned on her.

"Wait a minute. Charles doesn't know about this little 'intervention' of yours does he?"

She watched as Mark, Linda, Doc and James exchanged furtive glances.

"I thought not. This group has far too much invested in this new body of mine..." She brought her hands up to cup her enhanced breasts. "... and I'm way too hot of a commodity to saddle it with that repressed bitch."

"Anna, listen to me..." Mark began to beg.

"There is no Anna damn it!"

Annie stood to leave the room. She stopped, turned back and said: "Go to hell! All of you. This is my time." She then stormed out of Mark's office slamming the door behind her.

After a moment of awkward silence James broke it by saying; "Well, that went well."

Mark gave him a baleful look. "Shit!" He said. "I guess we go with plan B then." They all agreed. "Alright then." Mark said. "We'll regroup later."

***

Linda left to tend to some errands she'd been putting off. Doc and James headed back down to Doc's complex in the basement where Eydie was currently strapped to a table and in a state of virtual reality-induced bliss of servitude and pleasure. Thanks to James's cooperation, Eydie's previous session the day before had been far more productive than either could have hoped. Today's session needed only to tie off a few loose ends in order to attenuate some of the last remaining vestiges of Eddie. Eydie would remember Eddie of course, and of her past life with Anna, but only as a fading memory of a distant past. From this day forward, her Master, James would be the sole focus of her present and her future.

When Doc and James arrived and checked the elapsed time, they found that there were just ten minutes remaining in Eydie's session. Doc told James that he had some things to take care of in a back room and that he'd be back in time to unhook Eydie from the apparatus.

James approached Eydie lying supine and strapped to the table, naked other than the virtual reality goggles. There had been no need for any of the accessories during this particular session. Eydie was sporting a full-on, throbbing erection. There could be no doubt that the drugs that had been used to soften Eddies more masculine edges had taken an understandable toll on his genitalia, but what Eydie had been left with was perfectly respectable and fully functional. There had never been any plans to take Eydie fully transsexual. Dr. Schmidt and her staff in the Las Vegas clinic were fully capable and equipped for such an eventuality should that decision be made in the future. But that would not have suited James's purposes at all. The upcoming trip to Las Vegas was to be strictly for aesthetics. James looked upon his new toy. The realization of a long held fantasy was finally within his grasp. He was now fully hard himself.

James thought back to his conversation with Eydie on the night that he'd escorted her at a group function. He'd told her that he would try to use his influence with Charles to keep Anna & Eydie together. James was genuinely remorseful that he'd been unable to follow through with that promise. But Charles had been adamant that the group had far too much invested in Anna/Annie to allow that outcome. But all of that was now just water under the bridge. James could now see the impracticality of that solution. So now here he was with sole ownership of his new plaything. James reached out and lightly brushed the underside of Eydie's erection with his fingertips. It immediately jumped in response. He did it again and got the same reaction. The session had certainly put Eydie into a high state of arousal.

Doc returned to the room just as the soft tone sounded, signaling the completion of the session. "Alright then. That should just about do it. Our little Miss Eydie ought to be fully cooked by now. Shall we unhook her and check our work?"

"Sure!" James replied with a mixture of trepidation and giddiness.

"OK. I'll take the off goggles if you want to go ahead release the restraints."

Doc raised Eydie's still unconscious head and unhooked the goggles, set them aside and then gently set her head back down while James released Eydie's wrist and ankle cuffs from the hooks built into the table. He then removed the cuffs themselves. All the while, Eydie's erection had not subsided one bit.

James approached Eydie's head and gently, lovingly, stroked her cheek. "Eydie honey, time to wake up." No response. Again. "Eydie. Come on honey, wake up for me sweetie." Lightly tapping her on the cheek. Still there was no response. James looked up at Doc, then down at Eydie's still stiff erection. He reached down and gently cupped then squeezed the scrotum, at which point Eydie's eyes popped open.

Eydie was disoriented at first, then awareness slowly swept across her face and she smiled. "Master?"

"Yes Eydie. It's me, Master. How do you feel?"

Eydie glanced down at James' hand still cupping her nut sack. She smiled and replied, "Good Master. Really good."

James returned the smile and then began stroking her shaft.

"Oh!" she sighed. "Oh Master!"

"Does that feel good?"

"Oh yeas Master. So good. Please?" James knew what she needed. The session had left her fully primed.

"Please what?"

"Please Master, may I come please?" Eydies desperation was palpable and James found it delicious.

"Not quite yet dear." He said. "There is something I need to tell you first."

"Yes Master?"

"I have a bit of a surprise for you. Tonight, during the gathering, in front of the entire group, you are finally going to get to fuck your wife again."

Eydie stopped her squirming, even as James continued his manipulations. A look of confusion swept over her face.

"Anna?"

"Yes, Anna. Does that sound good to you?" James asked as he increased the pace of his stroking.

"Yes Master. If that is what you wish, I'd love it."

James smiled. "That's my good girl. You may come now my sweet."

And Eydie did indeed come. She squealed and her hips bucked. The first rope of cum hit her in the forehead, leaving a trail down her face to her chin. The second hit her on her right shoulder. The next subsequent shots hit her chest and belly until finally James' hand, still stroking her was a gooey, slippery mess. He continued to stroke as Eydie continued making empty coital thrusts. Eventually her orgasm subsided to just the occasional spasm.

Doc said, "Well, I guess we'll call that a success. You two go ahead and clean up. I'm going to run upstairs and see how preparations are going for tonight." He handed a warm, damp cloth to James and left the room.

After he left, James tenderly cleaned the cum from Eydie and his hand. As did he filled Eydie in on what was going on with Anna and Annie and the plans for the evening.

***

Mark, up in his office, had been trying to get some work done for the better part of two hours but he just couldn't concentrate. His mind kept going back to the failed attempt of the intervention with Annie and the fallback plan that they hoped to execute that evening. It all pretty much hinged on Eydie's complicit cooperation. Mark had every confidence in Doc's ability to manipulate the free will of others, but they had spent so much time and effort driving a wedge between Anna and Eddie that he was still nervous about how either of them would react when push came to shove.

Mark checked the time. It was ten after one. Annie should be well into her scene by now. He hadn't planned on watching it, but seeing as he couldn't get anything done anyway he decided to go take a look. He shut down the computer, locked his office door behind him and headed down the hall to the café where the floor to ceiling windows looked out onto the courtyard where the scene was being filmed. There were a few people in the café that had the same idea and were standing at the windows looking down on the action below. A couple of them looked up and acknowledged his presence. Mark nodded and looked out the window.

Annie was down there alright. She was standing in the shallow end of the pool, her hair tied up in a bun to keep it from getting wet. She was busily blowing a hired stud that was sitting at the edge of the pool, his legs in the water on either side of her. He was leaning back, his hands on the pool deck enjoying her attentions. Annie was wearing her red bikini, though the top had been pulled out onto either side to expose her outsized breasts, which looked like a pair of large water wings bobbing on the surface of the water.

The scene was not being filmed using the stationary 3D camera that had been used on Annie's first scene, filmed in Las Vegas. There were instead, two cameramen with shoulder mounted cameras focusing on the action from different angles. These cameras were a new design from TIE that Mark had heard about but had not seen until just now. The cameras were odd looking devices with two large lenses that looked giant eyes of a fly. They had been designed to capture the scene in such a way that the viewer, when wearing the proper goggles, would be fully immersed in the scene. Off to the side Mark noticed Doc and Linda among about a half dozen other observers taking in the action.

Mark continued to watch as two more completely naked men entered the pool area. One was a large black man, the other was lighter skinned and festooned with a myriad of tattoos covering his body. The two new arrivals fist-bumped the guy Annie was blowing and sat down on either side of him. Annie pulled up and off of the first guy's cock, gave the black guy that big smile of hers and moved over to turn her attentions to him.

Mark sighed wistfully. He knew what it was that the man down at the pool's edge was experiencing. In her short tenure with the group Annie had quite simply perfected the art of fellatio. Mark had been fortunate enough to have sampled the craft as performed by any number of some of its most talented practitioners. Annie had become far and away the most talented that he'd had the pleasure to have experienced. Mark recalled that when he had first seduced Anna to bring her into the group, her blowjob skills could have been described as adequate at best. She'd had no particular enthusiasm for the act and treated it more as an obligatory chore than an act of pleasure. When she'd finally come to accept her position within the group though, her attitude changed. Her innate competitive spirit kicked in and she'd applied herself to become as good as she could possibly get. Anna was a quick learner and like a musician intent on becoming a virtuoso, she'd studied and practiced her new craft endlessly. Much to the delight of Mark and just about every other male member of the group. By the time she'd returned from Las Vegas and Annie had completely taken her over, both her enthusiasm and confidence had peaked. The result was now down in the pool giving a stranger the experience of his lifetime while cameras captured it all in three dimensions and high definition for others to watch and only imagine what it must be like.

The conversion of Anna had turned out to be the single most successful and popular project in group history. Annie's return on investment had been calculated to be in excess of 150% of any previous project. Charles Jr. had congratulated both Mark and Doc during a recent board meeting and told them they could expect a healthy bonus. But for all the success and accolades he'd received, Mark would do anything to get the old Anna back.

Mark had turned out many women for the group. The goal had always been to bring them in young and as innocent and to corrupt them deep into the depths of depravity while, documenting the process. All for the entertainment of the group membership. Once a subject had been turned out for general group usage, Mark would move on to his next assignment. He'd never concerned himself with what became of any of his previous projects. Many, he knew were still in circulation and working in various group venues across the country. He'd heard rumors of some more tragic ends. Sometimes, if he were truthful with himself, he'd experienced a touch of what he imagined must have been guilt. But then he'd just immerse himself in his next assignment and move on. But Anna was different.

Mark had targeted Anna himself. He'd seen her and had become instantly smitten. Anna was older than the ideal candidate and the fact that she was married and had children were usually disqualifiers. In addition, an investigation into her past had shown that she had been somewhat less than innocent. All strikes against her. But Mark was determined to have her and had set out to convince Charles the elder to relent. When Mark learned that Eddie, Anna's husband, was a natural submissive, Mark had enlisted Nick's help in convincing Charles to make the project a two for the price of one proposition. Charles finally gave the go ahead and Anna's descent began.

Somewhere along the line, Mark had fallen for Anna. And he'd fallen hard. Unfortunately for Mark he'd figured that out only after the group had become fully invested in Anna's decent. Her fate had been taken from his hands. Now it seemed that Anna was gone, Annie had taken over and Mark was beginning to wonder if he could ever get her back. He'd even gone so far as to consider taking Anna and leaving the group altogether. Try to build a new life together. Tonight could be his last chance. He gave the scheme only about a fifty percent chance of success.