Blackmailed Couple II Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back down in the courtyard, two of the men had stood and were helping Annie from the pool. Water cascaded from her protruding breasts as she was lifted and carried over to a waiting chaise lounge. Mark marveled at the workmanship that had gone into Annie's breasts. He had argued against making them as large as they were and had lost that battle. They would have looked ridiculous, almost cartoonish on Anna. But Mark had to admit that they suited Annie perfectly. Even from the distance that Mark was watching, from the café's second floor windows, he could see Annie's tits bounce with each step as the man carried Annie to the chaise, causing Mark's cock begin to stir in spite of himself. The man carrying Annie set her down onto the chaise and swiftly removed her bikini bottoms and tossed them aside. He spread her legs and without preamble, went right down on her, burying his face between her thighs. The other two guys had taken position at the head of the chaise and Annie took one then the other alternately eagerly into her mouth. Mark sighed again then decided to go down to the courtyard himself to consult with Doc and Linda about the plans for the evening.

Mark took the elevator down to the ground floor and out to the courtyard to where an observation area had been cordoned off so observers could watch without fear of being seen by the cameras. By this time Annie was fervently riding the black guy, his hands firmly gripping her massive tits while another was being serviced by Annie's talented mouth. The third guy was standing off to the side stoking himself seemingly awaiting his turn. Mark approached Doc and Linda and tapped Doc on the shoulder to get his attention. Doc turned. Mark asked in hushed tones how it had gone with Eydie. Doc gave Mark a 'thumbs up' and Mark allowed himself to have a little hope.

Their conversation was interrupted by a squeal from Annie. Mark looked up to see that the guy that had been stoking himself had moved into position behind her and was mounting her ass even as she was still impaled on the guy below. Mark knew how much it Annie loved DP and now she was about to become airtight. Mark settled in to watch the show.

Blackmailed Couple II Ch. 14

Mark stayed to watch the entirety of Annie's scene as it was captured by the new high-tech cameras out in the courtyard of the group's mansion. In all the scene ran a little more than an hour in length. Once the director had called it a wrap, Annie was handed a towel. She used it to wipe off some of the ejaculate from her face and her chest. She then used it to sop some up that had leaked out from between her legs. Annie tossed the towel aside then went and gave each of her fellow performers a kiss. She was then approached by a crew member who handed her something. Mark couldn't make out what it was. Annie said something to the crew member and he followed her from the courtyard into the building. Mark wondered what that was all about.

To be continued...