Blackmailed Couple Used Ch. 04

Story Info
Married cpl are set up and blackmailed by a kinky bull.
7.8k words
4.42
33.2k
44

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tomas_ice
tomas_ice
373 Followers

I was really worried about going back to the office tomorrow. Ever since Justin my boss had guessed right regarding my wife being on the bench with her pussy exposed, she hasn't said much. Through out the weekend we didn't talk more about it but my anxiety grew more and more. Now it was Sunday evening, and I knew tomorrow morning I would be face to face to Justin, the man who had used my wife, fucked her in the ass and then make her suck his cock. All the while I was there naked, with my cock hard watching. And to put further humiliation in play, he forced me to lick his cum from my wife's face.

This was hitting close to home. As the evening progress my wife opened a wine bottle. "Honey, I know you are nervous for tomorrow and so am I. It will be hard to face Justin. And now that he knows our secret, I bet he will take advantage of that." I nodded my head, I knew what I would be facing, or at least I thought I knew. We talked about our situation through the night. Just trying to get around it, what we will be facing in coming weeks, months. Little did we know.

It was a nervous car ride to the office. What would his reaction be? How will he treat me, has he told anyone at the office? So many thoughts going through my mind. Strangely, my cock reacted to the demeaning thing I was thinking about.

I took my seat at the desk and started my workday. Justin didn't arrive until one hour later and as soon as he came in, he called me to his office. As I walked over to his office I could feel all eyes on me, my work mates wondering why I was called straight away into our boss's office.

His office was big, we were on the floor seven in a big office building and his office was a corner office. He told me to close the door. I stood there, waiting as he looked at his computer screen and ignored me completely for the next few minutes. Finally, he looked up and smiled at me. "I am reliving my adventure with your slutwife from last weekend. Tom was kind enough to send me the video and I must say, I was happy that neither your neighbor nor the Plummer recognized your wife."

Tom had sent him all the video. I was embarrassed and humiliated knowing what he was watching. I hung my head as he focused again on the screen but increased the volume so I could now hear what was going on.

This went on for another 10 minutes and he enjoyed watching me there as he watched the video. "Get naked," he suddenly said and I was taken back. I froze, just stood there and stared at my boss.

"What are you waiting for cuck, get your fucking clothes off now or I will open the door and let you get naked in front of everyone in here, is that understood?"

I nodded my head and started to remove my clothes. When I was completely naked, he looked at me and laughed. "I knew you were small, but this is just pathetic. How on earth have your wife been able to cum with this little thing inside her?"

I was so humiliated, standing there in the middle of his office, naked and my boss was laughing at my cock. I knew I wasn't the biggest, but I have always thought I was average. I could feel my face turn red from embarrassment and I looked down. Didn't want to see his face as he laughed at me. Strangely though my cock started to grow as he called me all this degrading names.

"You are a born cuckold, nobody with a tiny cock like this will ever be anything but a sissy, cuckold, submissive little slave for anyone who would have interest in using a toy like you. Yes Kevin, you are a toy for me from now on. You are my office toy, and I will enjoy both you and your slut as much as I like."

I tried to focuse on not getting hard while he talked to me, but it was difficult as every word as demeaning and humiliating as it was got my cock to grow. I was angry at my self for being such a wimp.

He laughed some more. "It is turning you on, knowing that both you and your wife are now my slave. You will of course still be blackmailed by Tom, but I will have access to you guys as well. Tom and I go way back, and we share things. Now we share you with each other and anyone else we would like to share you with."

My cock was almost hard as I stood there and listen to how our blackmailer has now turn part of the control, he had over to us to my aggressive boss.

Justin stood up and I could see his cock was hard. He took his coffee cup from the table. "Go down to your knees cuck," he ordered. He stood over me, his cock dangling in front of my face. "Now I want you to kiss my cock and lick it and thank me for using your wife."

I nervously kissed his cock and licked his shaft up and down. "Thank you, Sir, for using my wife," I licked until he grabbed my hair and ordered me to open my mouth. He drove his cock into my mouth. "Now suck my cock sissy, show me what a good little cuckold you can be and service my cock." I did it as the best I could, gagged a few times but tried to do a good job.

Finally, he withdrew his cock from my mouth. He handed me his coffee cup. "Now finish me off by jerking me and I want all my cum to lend in the cup, not one drop may go to waste." I started stroking his cock, slowly at first but soon increased the speed and jerked him hard and as he cum I put the cup over his cock and he spurted his cum into it. When he finished I looked at the cup and was amazed of how much cum was in there.

He put his cock away and I was still on my knees. "Stand up and jerk off into the cup," he ordered. "Cum in the cup cuck, mix it with my cum and when you are finished you will put on a cock cage and remain in it as long as I want you too. And I will use your wife as my personal fucktoy while you are locked away, you pathetic little man," he taunted me and that was enough for me and I released my self into the same cup. It was filled up around one third by now and I was afraid what he would tell me to do next.

He walked over to me and handed me a pink cock cage, really small! "I can't get this on, it's so small," I told him but he just laughed. "This will go over your little friend, no matter how long it will take you."

He told me to get dressed. I put the cage on his desk and the coffee cup and quickly got dressed. He handed me the cage back and the cup. "Now I want you to get some coffee into this cup and put it on your desk. Then you can go to the bathroom and put the cage on. All you can use in there is the soap to get it in place, all the while the cup with the coffee and the special cream will be on your desk. I must admit, I don't know how it will mix up but maybe it will be ok, but anyone walking by your desk will see that it isn't a normal coffee, maybe someone will get curious. So you better hurry getting that little cage on cuckboy, besides, cold coffee isn't good, but cold coffee mixed with cum, I can only imagine how that is, but one thing is clear, you will finish drinking everything from the cup and then come back and return it to me."

I was so nervous when I walked out and felt like everybody knew what was going on. I walked quickly up too the coffee machine and started to fill up the cup. As the coffee was pouring one of my work college, Darren came up to me and asked me what the boss wanted. I stammered something about going over some files I had send him last Friday and as soon as I had the chance I went to my desk. I put the cup there and went to the bathroom. I went to one of the cubicles and started to try to get the ring around my balls, but it was so tight. I tried harder, put soap on my balls and the ring and it went better and after about 5 minutes of struggling my balls finally went through. I squeezed my cock through and locked it. There were no key on the lock, just numbers and Justin had the combination. I hurried back at my desk and started to drink. It was a strange taste, almost like coffee with added salt water I would imagine. The coffee was still a little warm and I finished drinking it in a few sips. Darren, who sat next to me remarked about how thirsty I must have been!

When I returned the cup to Justin, he told me to close the door again. "Show me," he said, and I knew what he was referring too. I let my pants and underwear drop and the pink cock cage was on display. He laughed hard, too hard as I am sure everyone at the office heard him. He took out his phone and took a few pictures. "Tom must see what a pathetic little sissy you are," he said and laughed some more as he typed on his phone. I stood there for a few minutes. Finally, he told me to put my pants back up and return to work.

I sat there for a few minutes, trying to get my thoughts in order. Now we have a new reality, not only does Tom blackmail us, but also his good friend and my boss, Justin. Both of them quite cruel and kinky and they enjoyed it very much. I was afraid what would come next.

At the end of the day Justin send me email; "Well fag, now that we have established your real sexual preference we need to work on your skills. It was a D minus performance from you with your mouth and you must practice. Tom is going to take over you're training tonight while I will enjoy your wife. First, I want you to call your wife and tell her to dress as slutty as she can for me, cook me a nice dinner and be ready with full make up when I arrive around 8 o'clock tonight. If she needs to go to the shop, tell her she has to do that in her slutty clothes. If she had already made plans, then lucky her. Second, I want you to go to the O'Shanley's bar and wait there for Tom. He will be there in about two hours' time. Don't drink too much before he arrives."

I thought my torment was finished that day but now I had to call my wife and tell her Justin would have dinner with her tonight, with everything that would come with that! I went to my car and called.

"Hi honey, are you on your way?" she asked as soon as she answered.

"Hi baby, no I am afraid not. Justin and Tom has some plans for us tonight."

There was a silence at the line. "What does that mean?"

I told her what Justin had said in the email and she was quiet while I explained it. "I have made plans for tonight, I was going to cook you your favorite baby, lamb chops with everything. Sorry that it will be Justin who will have that, but not you."

I was frustrated but tried not to let her hear that. "That is ok baby, I know he won't be disappointed."

She asked me how my day was and how Justin had been. I was afraid to tell her that I had sucked his cock and drank both his and my cum mixed with coffee. And that I was now locked up. "I will tell you all about that later baby, just try to enjoy tonight."

"I will try, but I am not sure how. He is so arrogant and demeaning your boss. I don't like him that much and for Tom to add him to this situation, it's hard."

I agreed with her. "We will have to do our best and make the best out of this situation. It hasn't been all bad, has it," I asked her and she said no. "It's true baby, it Is a difficult situation, but somewhat I have enjoyed it too. We are a strange couple of people, aren't we?" We laughed a little, trying to get the atmosphere a little lighter.

"What do you think Tom wants from you tonight," she asked. I thought I knew but wanted to keep that to myself for now. "I am not sure, but I know it won't be easy."

We said our goodbye and wished each other best of luck for the evening.

I arrived at O'Shanley's bar just after 5 o'clock. I ordered a beer and sat at the bar and waited. My mind went on overdrive while I waited for Tom, and I thought about all the situation he would and could get me into. I felt my cock thrust himself against the cage as I imagine that and how Justin was going to use my wife that evening. I was on my fourth beer when Tom finally arrived around 7. He greeted me and told me to get him a beer and join him at a table.

He sat me down and quietly drank his beer while looking at his phone. I just sat there and waited. Finally, he looked up. "So, tonight is about Justin using your wife and for you to practice." He waited for a response from me, but I just sat there is silent. "We are going to a club just outside town. It will take about one hour to drive there, and I can already see that you are not capable of driving, so my driver will take us there. It is a bdsm club and Monday is always a fetish night for gay people."

I was shocked, I wasn't gay, and this was something I haven't anticipated, and I thought I had all different scenarios covered in my mind. "That is too much Tom, please."

He shook his head. "How difficult your night will be depending only on you. If you are a willing sub, then they will treat you right. If you are not willing, I am sure there is a place for a pain slut in there."

I tried to say something, but he had already stood up from the table and ordered me with him. When we came outside his car was waiting for us. "Get in the back and your uniform for tonight is there, change clothes and be quiet back there, not a word all the drive, is that understood?"

I nodded my head in defeat.

Rachel

It was the first day of work for Kevin since his boss recognized me during the session with Tom. I was mortified and humiliated as he used me for his pleasure, Justin, my husband's arrogant boss. Kevin had often complained to me regarding how bad he treats his staff, and specially him and his friend Darren. Now this arrogant boss had fucked his wife. I felt sorry for Kevin, but this was our situation now and we had decided to try to do the best out of it. I must admit I have enjoyed many moments in the past weeks, not all but the loss of control had made me excited, but also scared. I felt Tom would keep our secret, but he took risk with his latest activity. I was relieved that neither the fat plumber nor our neighbor had recognized me. But Justin did and it scared both of us.

I went to work, and my day was mostly plain. But my mind kept going to the night all three of them used me for they're pleasure. I was wet thinking about it and quite excited when I thought about Justin. What was going on in my head? I also kept thinking about how Kevin's day was going. So work wasn't my priority that day, rather daydreaming.

On my way home I decided to get something nice for dinner and treat my hubby after his, I would imagine difficult day at the office. So I bought his favorite, lamb chops and two expensive red wine to drink with it.

I was starting to plan the dinner when Kevin rang. The plan has changed. He wasn't coming home. Instead, Justin would be here around 8 and I was going to make him dinner and dress up for him! I didn't know what Kevin would be doing, but Tom would meet him.

I dressed quite normal everyday and even when we go out, so slutty clothing wasn't something that I was used too. But I had a few items that would consider slutty. I decided on a short red dress and pantyhose. High heels and red lipstick and finger polish to match the dress. Oh my god, I was actually quite excited regarding the night! How could that be, I was being blackmailed and used by men. But something inside me liked it and I felt ashamed, my husband out there vulnerable while I entertain his boss.

When Justin arrived, everything was ready. I poured him a glass of wine while I finished setting the table. He looked me up and down and even slapped my ass once as I walked pass him. We sat down, he at Kevin's seat at the table.

"This is quite the dinner, you made a good effort pleasing me," he said as he dived in.

I wanted to tell him that this was meant for Kevin but decided that would only give Justin more ammunition for my husband. "Thank you, Sir."

Justin finished eating and without saying a word he stood up and got his seat in our living room. I finished cleaning everything and then went to join him.

"I like your dress. You look like the slut you are now," he said with a smirk on his face. "But now that the dinner is served you don't need the dress anymore, take it off and let me see what underneath is."

I knew what was coming and started to get undressed.

"Slowly, give me a show," he said.

I turned around as I slowly got my dress down. When it was out of the way, he told me to dance for him. I felt so humiliated, in my own living room, dancing in my underwear for this man! But I felt that it did turn me on as well. He turned on some music and I tried to dance to it but felt foolish and by the look at his face, I looked foolish as well. He took a few pictures of me and told me he would send Tom a few pictures during the night, so my hubby could keep track what was going on at his home.

Justin stood up and walked around while I just stood there in my underwear. He called me when he was in our bedroom and told me to join him in there.

"So, this is where you and your pathetic little husband make love," he said as he opened the drawer on our nightstand. I didn't say a word. "Answer me slut," he demanded.

"Yes, it is Sir," I replied.

He laughed. "Next thing you are going to do is record a video of you in your bed where you describe for your hubby that you are ready and waiting for his boss to come and fuck you in your bed."

I shook my head. "Please, no don't make me do that. I can't."

He took out his phone. "On the bed slut and you better do a good job, or you will be punished and then made to do it again, is that understood?"

I knew and I didn't want the punishment. I nodded my head and laid down on the bed.

He hit record. "Hi baby, hope you are ok. I am now ready and waiting for Justin, your boss to come over and fuck me in our bed." I winked at him at the end of the video and Justin was satisfied.

He walked back out to the living room and told me to get naked and wait. When he came back, he had undressed and laid next to me on the bed. He started to fondle my breast and quickly my nipples were hard. "Open your legs slut," he said and immediately started to finger fuck me. "You are so wet, what a slut you are. I think you are natural fucktoy, aren't you Rachel," he mocked me.

I bit my lips not wanting to say anything as he got me even more wet with his fingers. He then grabs my hair and got me down to his cock. "Now show me how a slut wife like you sucks a cock."

Even in this situation I wanted to do good. I wanted to please. So, I made the effort to do this as slowly and seductively as I could. Licking down his shaft, taking it deep in my mouth and using my tongue on the tip of his cock. I could hear from his moaning that he was enjoying it and that made me want to please him even more. I gave him a slow, but deep blowjob for the next minutes and I could feel he was getting close, I thought he wanted to fuck me too, so I withdrew from his cock.

"What a fuck do you think you are doing slut," he barked at me. "I thought..." he yelled at me. "It is not your place to think slut, it is to suck, now keep going until I cum down your fucking throat."

I went back to work but increased the pace and in a matter of minutes he grabbed my head and kept his cock deep in my mouth as he released himself. I was having a hard time swallowing and some dripped out. He finally released me, and I was able to grab some air.

"Fuck, that was good whore. Now let me see your face." I looked at him and he snapped a picture and send it to Tom. "Now go get me something to drink slut, I need a beer."

When I came back, he was talking on the phone, with Tom I would imagine because he was describing how good blowjob he just got from the married slut. I handed him the beer and sat down at the bed. When the phone call was over, he sipped on his beer and told me to go on my hand and knees in bed. I stayed like that as he finished the beer and played on his phone. He jerked himself and was hard again in no time.

He stood up and in one thrust he got his dick deep in my wet pussy. "Oh yes, you don't need any lubricant whore, you are a natural and I am going to enjoy so many times in this bed, fucking you." He was slow at first and I was shamefully enjoying it. Then all of a sudden, he started banging me hard, in and out and I just lost it there and moaned from pleasure. "Yes slut, you liked being used like this don't you," he said as he slapped my ass hard.

tomas_ice
tomas_ice
373 Followers
12