Blackmailed Couple Used Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes please, harder," I said, couldn't help myself. I came twice while he rough fucked me harder and harder and finally he came deep into me.

He laid down on the bed. "This was good round 2, I can't wait for round 3," he said as he ordered me to get him another beer. I thought he would now get dressed and go but that wasn't the case. He laid there naked, in our bed and drank his beer.

"Is it over now?" I asked but he shook his head and smiled. "No, my slut, this is only the beginning. I will spend the night here and I want to wake up by you giving me a good blowjob like before. I need to go around 6 so you better wake up around 5 to start.

"What about Kevin," I asked.

"He won't be home anytime soon, for I have heard he has been quite busy."

Kevin

When I came into the car, I saw my uniform for the night. It was a leather pants but open both in front and rear end, so my cage and ass was visible. And a leather neck strap with chain. I knew what I had to do so I got naked and got my pants on and the leather neck strap. I sat there in silence and listen to Tom and his driver as they made fun of me, my wife and our situation.

After about hour drive Tom got a text. He handed me the phone and it was a video of my wife, in our bed. I felt so humiliated as I watched her tell me that she was waiting for Justin to come and fuck her. She looked so hot. They laughed and told me they will keep me updated but I would probably be too busy myself.

When we arrived, we were in the countryside and only one house visible. Big house, like a castle. But there were many cars there and the music from inside told me the party had begun. I was getting really nervous and quite frankly scared about what was going to happen to me.

Tom got me out of the car and held the chain and I followed him to the door. He knocked and a big muscular man opened the door and asked for the reservation. "Tom and little cuckslut," he answered, and we went inside. The music was loud, and he took us into a room and closed the door.

"Fill this out please," the muscular man said to Tom and handed him a paper.

"So I am the Dom and little cuck slut here is the submissive. But I will fill it out for both of us." He read through it and marked here and there. Then he handed me the paper. "All right here, isn't it?" he asked me and I looked through it.

Name: Little cuck slut

Position: Submissive

Interest: Pain, humiliation, degration, being a slut

Off limits: Nothing

Oh my god, I handed it back to him and shook my head. "Very good," was all he said, and we stood up. The muscular man took a spray can and sprayed something on my back. Tom nodded his approval.

We came into a big room and in there was a lot of people, both man and women. Some were bare like me on top with something sprayed on they're back. It was a number, some had 6, other 9 and also 66 and 69. I didn't know what it meant, but from what I saw in there all the people with numbers were submissive.

Tom held the chain and led me straight through the big room and into a smaller one. There he placed me in one corner and fasten the chain too a pole there. Over my head was a big sign; "Submissive for use."

Tom stood there for a few minutes and told me not to move, just obey anything I was told to do and do a good job, otherwise punishment room is next door, and I would not want to go in there. Then he walked away and left me there.

I didn't know what to do, I just stood there and hung my head. People came in the room, looked at me and some even came over and made fun of my pink little cage. The first one to take interest in me was a man around 50 years old, big guy with a lot of tattoos all over his body. He walked towards me and pinched my nipple really hard. I squealed out but that just made him pinch harder.

"So what can this slut doo," he asked. I kept quiet. What I didn't notice earlier is that Tom left the paper he had filled out earlier next to me and now this man was reading it.

"Nice, so you are a pain slut into humiliation. That will suit me well." He told me to kneel as he took out his cock. "Suck it slowly slut," he ordered.

It wasn't as big as Justin's, but it was thick. I started to suck him and concentrated on doing it slowly. He groaned. "That is good, you are a natural slut who fits well in here tonight."

I was concentrating on this thick cock in my mouth and didn't notice that few people were watching me give this man a blowjob. I felt so low, so humiliated. But at the same time my cock was trying to break out of the cage.

"Give it to him, use the slut," I heard one of the audiences say as he encouraged this man who was using my mouth.

He withdrew his cock but told me to keep my mouth open. I did and he slapped my face over and over with his cock. I kept my mouth open as he beat me with his cock over and over.

"Does anyone like to use his mouth," he asked the crowd and two guys, one in his early twenties and another similar to my tormentor took out his cock and the younger one was quick to fill my mouth with his stiff cock. I started sucking and without even realizing it I moved my hand to the other cock and started to jerk him. "See that slut, natural born cocksucker," I heard from the crowd and laughter filled the room. I switched and took the other one in my mouth and held the young one in my hand and slowly stroked him. This took around ten minutes before they moved away. I saw that the crowd was getting bigger. The big, tattooed men, who had taken charge of the situation told me to stand up and lift my little cock cage so my balls would be visible. I did as he ordered.

"Now I would like all of you," he said and turned to the crowd, around 10 people. "To give this slut a good ball busting. You can choose your tool there," he said and pointed at the wall opposite of me wich had all kind of whips. "Five or ten each please and I will start." He walked to the wall and took a black pad of the wall. "You better keep your balls visible boy," he ordered.

The first hit and the pain were so much that I felt on my knees. He grabbed my hair and pulled me back up. "Keep standing slut," he ordered as he hit me again. I screamed of pain and again lost my feet. "This isn't working, tie him up," he ordered and the two guys who had there cocks down my throat earlier grabbed me and tied my hand up. Then they took another small rope and tied it around my neck and down to my cage and lifted my cock, so now I was vulnerable for the beating. Then the beating continued, and my tormentor took another eight hard whips on my balls. Then the young guy took over with a whip and took another ten. The pain, it was hard to take but my balls were getting numb. Three other guys gave me a whip before the first woman turned up.

She had a big smile on her face. "I will enjoy this," she said and took the biggest whip on the wall. It was clear that she was not only going to hit my balls with this. The first one hit my stomach and balls! It was hard to take, and she didn't hold back and whip after whip she hit new places on my body. When she had hit me at least fifteen times my tormentor stopped her. "Don't overdo it my dear," he said and laughed.

After another three had whipped me hard my tormentor released me, and I just felt straight down. "Relax for a few minutes before your next assignment starts."

My balls were hurting but I felt strange. I was beaten, but also curiously excited. What was going on? Why was this abuse, this humiliation turning me on?

Suddenly Tom stood over me. "On your feet boy," he ordered, and I stumbled up. He took out his phone. "Your wife is having a blast back home." He showed me a face picture of my wife with her mouth open and I could see cum leaking out. It strangely turned me on seeing her like this. "Justin told me that she gave him a good blowjob and now he has her in this position, ready for him." He showed me a second picture and there was my wife, on her hand and knees naked on our bed.

"I saw that you were also having fun," he mocked me. "Now we will move to another room and there you will be as obedient as you have been in here. You have actually been a very good boy." I felt a little pride from this positive remark from Tom.

"Thank you, Sir, and if I may ask, what is in the next room?"

He smiled. "That is a room dedicated to humiliation."

He led me into a bigger room that was dark. It had all kind of sex toys everywhere. There was a little room in the middle, few chairs in all shapes and a booth in the corner who was lighten up. In there were around 20 people and three of them clearly submissive. One guy was licking the boots of his Master, another woman was naked and masturbating while her Mistress was pinching her nipples and the third one, guy around 30 years old was strapped to a table and the same women who had whipped me earlier was fucking his ass with a big black dildo. I was afraid what would happen to me in there.

Tom led me to one corner in there had me kneel. He put nipple clamps on me and told me to get on my hand and knees. As I did, he took from one table a butt plug, lubed it up and stuffed it harshly up my ass. Next, he took the leash and let me to the middle of the room.

"For the first time I am going to give you a choice. You will have 4 choices and you will have to pick two of them."

I waited for him to outline what choices I would have but knew all of them would be bad.

"You will choose what kind of a slut you will be for the next two hours. First choice is cumslut. If you choose that any man in this club can come over your face and into your mouth. Second choice is pisslut. Everyone in here can then piss all over you in this special booth in the corner. Both men and women. Third choice is fuckslut. That means, as you have probably already figured out that anyone in here can fuck you. The fourth and last choice is pain slut. If you choose that then you will go out here all beaten up, bruised and probably fucked too."

I was shocked. No easy choice there. He gave me five minutes to decide and If I don't have the answer, he would pick for me. I didn't know what to do. I wondered and thought that maybe cumslut would be easiest of these choices. I have already lived that. I didn't want to get fucked, but I also didn't want the degration of being pissed on. And the first choice that I ruled out was pain slut. I have had enough of that. So it was between fuck and piss. I was scared but as Tom demanded the answer I called out "Fuckslut."

People in the room looked at me and I felt my face turn red. "Good choice and typical for a slut like you," Tom said and took the leash and moved me to the bed in the middle of the room.

He strapped me down on my hand and knees, ass up in the air. Then he called over the room. "For the next hour this little boy will be a fuckslut for anyone who wants to use this pathetic little man." He laid down a box full of condoms next to me and another empty box there and lubricant. "As this sub has decided to be both fuck and cum slut for the night, I want everyone who use him to empty the condom into this box so he will not be disappointed later when he will transform to a cumslut in the main room." Then he put blindfold on me and slapped my ass hard. "Good luck boy."

I was exposed. My ass was for anyone to use, and it didn't take long until I felt the presence of the first one. He took out my buttplug and thrust his way into my ass. I felt the pressure and it was painful as he pushed his cock deeper into me. "Relax slut, it will get easier, but you will have bigger than this up your ass for the next hour." He slowly builds up a rhythm and fucked me harder and harder with each push. I had no idea how this guy looked like, not that it matters as I wasn't in the position to turn anyone down. I was struggling keeping myself in this position as he fucked me harder and harder. Finally, I heard him moan and he pushed deep into me and stopped. He was cumming.

He withdrew from my ass, and I heard him as he was releasing the cum into the box. "Thanks slut."

In a matter of minutes, I had another cock up my ass and this time he wasn't wasting any time. He fucked me hard and fast and came quickly. He released his cum in the box and moved away. Another took his place and slowly got his dick deep up my now open ass.

I took 9 cocks up my ass in that one hour and my ass was hurting. I had been called slut, whore, sissy and pathetic little slut. There I was, called all these names and used like a slut and strangely, I was turned on. What a twisted situation and twisted mindset I had.

When Tom released me from the bed, he immediately took the leash and dragged me towards the door and into the main room. It was big and in the middle of it was a little plastic pool. He told me to get in and stay on my knees. He went back into the previous room and came back with the cum filled box.

Tom lowered the music and made the announcement; "Ladies and gentlemen. The cumslut has arrived. Feel free to release in his mouth, over his face or wherever you choose. He will stay in the middle of the room for the next hour and he hopes that he will get full amount of your precious cum all over him." There was cheering and clapping with the audience. "But first, as he had already played the part of a fuck slut, we should start by rewarding him with the cum from all the men who fucked him earlier." He stepped toward me and ordered me to open my mouth and close my eyes. I did and he poured the cum from the box over my face and in my mouth. I spit some out and I felt the cum dripping in my eyes, up my nose and into my hair.

Straight ahead from where I was located was a big mirror and I could see myself, looking so pathetic with the pink cage and cum all over my face. Soon there were four men who surrounded me and was jerking they're cocks. "Open up whore," one of them ordered and I open my mouth as the first spurt of cum landed on my tongue. Few more came from him all over my chin. It was warm and tasted better then the mix from earlier. The next one came all over my head and the two others tried to shoot the load in my mouth, but only little amount landed there. The next guy came over ready to explode and wow he did, and my face was now covered in cum.

Tom came over and snapped a picture of my face. "You look to pathetic little man. But I bet that your cock is as hard as it can get in the cage cuck." I must admit, it was. Tom took out his cock and told me to suck him and I did. He was prepared so it didn't take him more then five minutes to shoot his load into my mouth. While I was sucking him two other men came over my face. I felt so degraded.

After Tom I had five more men coming over and shooting the load over me. I was a mess, but I wasn't allowed to clean anything up. For the last fifteen minutes of the hour, I was supposed to be there I just kneeled there and watched as people were having fun, kinky fun in all corners of the room. It was hot watching this, seeing people everywhere in all position fucking and sucking.

When Tom finally came back, he dragged me back out of the club. He thanked the big man at the door and out we went. It was chilly out.

"I can't let you get in my car like that," he said and called his driver over. "Get me the hose in the back." He ordered me to stand in the middle of the car park as he hosed me down with ice cold water. When he was satisfied, he got ready to get in the car and I tried to open the door in the back.

No, you are still wet. You need to be dry to get in," he said.

"Do you think they have a towel in there?" I asked but he shook his head.

"The only way for you to get dry is to run." He took his seat in the car and the driver started the engine.

"Try to keep up," Tom shouted as they drove away.

I didn't believe this. After I had spent the night sucking cocks, getting fucked and being beaten I was now supposed to run after the car who got me here. This was too much but I didn't have a choice. I started running but was struggling to get the car.

Tom had his head out of the window. "I hope you will be dry by the time we reach the highway," he said laughing.

I must have gone 4 miles before they stopped the car and let me in. I was totally exhausted.

"Good boy, now you can relax. Your training night is over, and I must admit, I didn't expect such a good performance from you. Justin was right, you are as much of a whore as your wife is and that will come in good hands in the future for us."

I didn't know what he meant by that, but I was sure it wasn't anything good he had in mind.

"Justin decided to spend the night with Rachel, so you will spend the night on the couch. You are not permitted to enter the bedroom, is that understood?" he asked and in total defeat I nodded my head.

We drove back in silence. I felt humiliated and angry knowing that my boss was now sleeping next to my wife. Tom allowed me to change clothes before we arrived at my home. Justin's car was there, right outside my house and when I entered there was total silence. It was almost 2 o'clock in the morning and I had to be up before 6. I found a blanket and quickly felt a sleep.

I woke up when Justin stood over me, naked. "Tom, get your ass up. You should get ready for work but first I think your wife needs your help in the bedroom" With that he went into our bathroom, and I heard the shower running.

I quickly entered the bedroom and was shocked what I saw. My wife was tied up, nipple clamps on her tits, ball gag in her mouth and a vibrator on full force in her pussy. On her stomach there was a note.

"Cuckboy, your slut is enjoying herself this morning, fuck her with the vibrator for 10 more minutes and then you can release her."

I knew I had no other choice then to obey, so I started to move the vibrator and she moved her hips as she was enjoying herself. I fucked her faster as I saw that she was excited. I felt as she came and heard it as she moaned loudly through the gag.

It was then that I noticed Justin in the doorway with his phone up and was taking a video. "That was a show to remember and thankfully I can now watch this over and over as the little cuckboy satisfies his wife with a vibrator. Would be a big hit on any cuckold website," he said as he walked back out of the room.

I quickly released my wife, took the gag out or her mouth and carefully removed the clamps. "Thank you," she said. I hugged her carefully as we heard the door close. Justin was gone. It was over, for now.

12