Blackmailed! Daughter Kidnapped!

Story Info
College-aged daughter is kidnapped, stripped and humiliated.
8.8k words
4
117.4k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

College-aged daughter is kidnapped, stripped and humiliated

All characters are over 18. This story is rough. You might want to pass on this story if it will upset you that a young woman is kidnapped, stripped, tied up, and forced to have non-consensual sex. Not all family holidays are filled with rainbows and unicorns.

^^^February 12th^^^

"Great party, isn't it?" Jennifer shouted at her roommate over the loud music.

The college kids were drinking and dancing at a Pre-Valentine's Day bash hosted by one of the fraternity houses.

"Yes," Gwen spoke into her roommate's ear. "Is this when I'm supposed to thank you for convincing me to go out instead of spending the evening studying?"

"Yes. It is." Jennifer swayed to the music and scanned the room. She added, "This could be your lucky night. Remember what the fortune teller said the other day? You're about to have a surprising encounter with a man you will love your whole life. You will appreciate his thick build, hard nature, and abundance of black, curly hair."

"Yeah, right," Gwen said dismissively. "I don't believe Madame Xandra can see the future. I only let her read my palm because you and the other girls made me."

"Then how do you explain Mr. Tall, Dark, and Handsome by the fireplace? Look at his burly physique. I love his thick shoulders and he has black, curly hair. He's been staring at you for five minutes."

Gwen looked across the room at the guy her roommate pointed out. Their eyes locked. He smiled. Gwen blushed, broke eye contact, and turned away.

Jennifer giggled and said, "He's coming over!" She handed her beer to her friend and said, "Let me make you presentable."

The blond coed was wearing a rose-colored shirt dress. It had buttons up the front, and a tie cinched at her waist that formed a big bow in the front. Jennifer fluffed up the bow. She quickly reached up and undid two buttons putting her friend's impressive cleavage on display.

"Hey! What are you doing? He'll see my bra," Gwen protested. She was unable to stop her friend because she was holding a beer in each hand.

"If you get lucky tonight, he'll see more than that. Don't worry, your bra is cute and lacy. You've got the goods, flaunt them. If I had boobs as nice as yours, I'd be topless all day, every day."

Jennifer finished her make-over just in time.

The young man stepped up to the women and said, "Hello, I'm Nico." He spoke with a hint of an Italian accent. His words were melodious.

He bestowed a dazzling smile as the girls introduced themselves. Gwen blushed and gave him a shy smile in return.

He looked her up and down said, "I like your dress."

Gwen grabbed her dress mid-thigh and twirled. Her dress lifted and made a swishing sound as she said, "Thanks."

Jennifer invented an excuse to leave her roommate alone with the handsome man. For forty-five minutes, Nico and Gwen talked, flirted, drank, and danced. Nico was very attentive. Gwen smiled thinking that the fortune teller might have been right.

Nico danced with Gwen and maneuvered her into a corner where he kissed her. She melted in his arms and kissed him back.

"Oh," she moaned as he kissed her neck.

They kissed more. If they were being monitored by a doctor, he would see an increase in their heart rates, breathing, and even their blood pressures.

Nico whispered into her ear, "Let's go somewhere private."

"Yes," she said breathlessly.

On their way out, Gwen saw Jennifer. She smiled broadly and gave her a little wave. Jennifer waved back and pressed her tongue into her cheek making it bulge. She mimed giving a blowjob and gave her friend the thumb's up sign.

Nico took the college woman to his apartment. As soon as they were inside, he closed the door, backed her against a wall, and kissed her.

"Mmm," she moaned.

His large frame pressed against her small body. As he kissed her, his hands roamed her body. He grabbed her ass, squeezed a boob, and pressed his fingers against her covered cunt.

Gwen indulged herself and let him have his way with her. She sighed, moaned, and reciprocated his kisses until she pushed him away.

"I hate to stop, but I drank too much beer. Where's your bathroom?"

"Down the hall on the right."

Gwen used the toilet, washed her hands, and looked into the mirror. She primped her hair, smiled mischievously, and said, "I like this guy. I'm going to make my intentions obvious." She untied the bow at her waist and undid enough buttons on her dress so she could step out of it.

"I'm glad I wore my fancy bra and panties set."

She strutted into the living room but stopped short with shock. She raised her arms to cover her chest, and said, "Oh! Nico, I didn't know there were others here."

Nico smiled broadly and said, "Come on in, Gwen. These are my boys, Big Jake and Irish. They're here to party with us."

"No. No. That's not my scene." She backed out of the room.

With two long, quick strides, Nico was in front of her. He slapped her.

"Oww," she cried out. Her head was knocked to the side. Her lip swelled, and blood trickled down her chin.

Nico grabbed the stunned woman and dragged her to where his friends were. The other men laughed. Big Jake pulled Gwen's panties off and bit her plump ass.

The man called Irish unhooked her pretty bra and ripped it off. He licked his lips while he stared at her full, tanned tits. Her pink nipples were embarrassingly hard.

Gwen screamed.

Nico punched her in the gut which caused her to bend over and gasp for air. Her screaming stopped because she had no air in her lungs.

"Be quiet!" Nico demanded. He picked her lacy panties up off the floor and shoved them into her mouth.

Gwen protested, but couldn't prevent it from happening. She tasted salt, sweat, and her own vagina's tangy, musky flavor.

The guys messed with her. They playfully slapped and grabbed her butt and boobs. Gwen protested with muffled cries. She flinched and tried to avoid their hands without success. The men laughed and tormented her until she was exhausted and fell to the floor sobbing.

Big Jake grabbed her hips, elevated her ass, and slid a finger inside her pussy. Irish unbuckled his belt.

"No," Nico said. "You can't fuck her yet." He knelt beside the crying young woman, put a hand on her chin, and tilted her face until he could look her in the eyes. He said, "If your mother does what our boss wants, you will be released alive."

He looped his arm in hers and stood her up. He took her into the basement. The other men followed. There she saw a large X-shaped metal structure.

Nico said, "This beauty is a Crux Decussata. I strip and tie women to it. Some bitches need to be broken, tamed, and trained. Some women like being restrained. They like being used and abused. Have you dabbled in bondage? Worn a blindfold? Been tied up with scarves?"

She stared at him. Her body shook.

He laughed, plucked the panties from her mouth, and said, "There. Now you can tell us about your sexual exploits. Anal? BDSM? Role-playing? Any gangbangs?"

She looked at him with frightened eyes.

"Nothing to say? That's okay. Maybe later," he said. "I'm going to tie you up. It won't hurt, but you'll be restrained and it'll make an impressive picture to send to your mother. We're also going to make a video to assure your mom that you're alive."

He walked over to a wall where various ropes hung on hooks. They were made of a variety of materials: hemp, nylon, cotton, etc. They were also in different colors and lengths. He grabbed a couple of smooth, blue nylon ropes and returned to the scared coed.

"Spread your legs," he ordered.

She hesitated.

"Do it or they will make you," he said and gestured to the two large men.

She began to cry. It was more than crying. It was the kind of desolate sobbing that comes from a person drained of all hope. Tears ran down her face, snot oozed from her nose, and her body trembled. Her tits shook and quivered. She spread her legs and placed them beside the metal crossbars.

He knelt next to her and coiled a rope around her ankle. He secured it and left an exposed loop to connect to later. He snaked the rope up and around her leg and tied it around her waist. He did the same thing to the other leg with another length of rope.

He stood, grabbed more rope, and did the same thing to her wrists and arms. These ropes were tied around her neck and upper chest.

He took an elastic cord and circled each breast with coils. These he wrapped and tied around her torso. The stretchy cord compressed her boobs and caused them to turn reddish-purple and protrude.

"Kneel. Sit on your heels," Nico ordered.

Gwen did as she was told. He knelt and ran nylon ropes through the loops he'd made in the coils around the wrists and ankles. He secured her right hand to her right foot and her left hand to her left foot. She could move within limits, but she couldn't stand.

Nico stood and took a couple of steps. He pulled a black vinyl cover off a machine and asked, "Have you ever had the pleasure of riding a Sybian?"

She stared at the device. It was a padded, curved box about ten inches high, a foot long, and a foot wide. It had a small ridge in the middle.

She shook her head.

"It's a fucking machine. Think of it as a hands-free vibrator and dildo that you ride with adjustable speeds and interesting attachments."

He pointed to a shelf that she'd not previously noticed and asked, "What are you in the mood for? The basic? A rotating dildo and a vibrating pleasure pad? The rabbit model? A huge dick? Or the double penetrating unit?"

He picked up the Twin Towers and said, "The main shaft is five inches long and five inches in diameter. The dildo that goes in your butt is three inches long and has a circumference of three and a half inches."

He rubbed the cool, smooth, silicone dicks against her face.

"Please. Don't," she whimpered.

The guys smiled and watched her cower and cringe.

"Maybe you'd prefer the rabbit. Do you have a rabbit vibrator?" Nico asked. He put the DP attachment back on the shelf and picked up the rabbit model. The shaft on it was ribbed and seven inches long.

"Please, not that one. It's so long."

"Answer my question," Nico said. His tone showed that he was annoyed and not answering was not an option.

"I have a pink, pocket rocket. My roommate gave it to me as a joke."

"Have you used it?"

"Yes."

"Does it make you come?"

"Yes." Her face was red. From the looks on the faces of the guys, she could tell they were pleased. They were enjoying her humiliation.

"I'll take the basic model," she said.

"Good choice for a beginner," Nico said. He placed the rabbit back on the shelf and picked up the standard attachment. It had a modest-sized penis and a nubbed pad that would stimulate her clit.

He put it in place and turned the machine on. The fake dick moved in a circle while the pad vibrated. Nico increased the power. The machine made more noise and the attachments moved faster.

"Mount up, girl!" Nico said and laughed. "Oh. You can't. Boys, give her a hand."

The men came forward. Each hooked an arm under one of her arms and lifted her as if she weighed nothing.

"Wait. What's wrong with you guys?" Nico said as he raised his hand signaling they should stop. "You can't just drop her on that machine, dry and unprepared. The Sybian will tear up her pussy. She needs to warm up. To get wet."

The men chuckled, flipped her over, and set her down. They placed her on a padded bench on her back with her knees in the air. Her feet were at the end of the bench. Her arms were trapped under her and tingled as they started to go numb.

Nico came to her, grabbed a nipple, and rolled it between his thumb and index finger. He smirked and said, "I think some oral will get her in the mood. Giving and receiving."

Big Jake got on his knees, pushed her legs apart, and put his tongue on her waxed sex. He lapped her like a dog.

Irish unzipped his pants, fished out his uncircumcised cock, and put it in her face. When she yelped in pleasure and surprise because Jake's tongue swiped her clit, Irish shoved his dick into her mouth.

She surrendered and did what was expected. She let Jake eat her pussy and she sucked Irish's penis.

"Oh. Oh!" she moaned when she could no longer pretend that Big Jake's tongue wasn't pleasing her.

Irish came first. "Ahhhh!" he roared. He shot a load of cream down her throat, pulled out, and let the rest land on her face.

Big Jake got his dick out. He got between her thighs and he fucked her wet quim. He plowed her hard and fast. He blasted his cum into her pussy and pulled out with a look of satisfaction on his face.

"Good job, guys. I think she's ready to ride," Nico said.

The men put their cocks away. They grabbed Gwen, flipped her over, and brought her to the Sybian. They held her above the machine as Nico knelt on the floor to guide the silicone penis inside her.

"Move her forward," Nico said. "A bit more. There. Now it's lined up. Lower her slowly."

"Whoa!" Gwen gasped as the plastic dick slid inside her.

The men stepped back, Nico picked up the control, and asked, "Ready?"

He didn't wait for an answer. He turned the unit on.

"Oh!" Gwen cried out in surprise when the dildo moved, swirling around inside her. The vibrating pad stimulated her clit.

Nico said, "I'll start you out slow." He walked over to a tripod, looked through a video camera lens to make sure Gwen was framed properly, and turned the camera on. "I'm filming this. And yes, before you ask, you can have a copy." He laughed at his joke. "I'm planning on making a compilation video. If you don't orgasm three times, I'll be disappointed."

Nico and the boys took a seat and watched the naked woman ride the Sybian. Nico played with the controls, alternating the speed up and down. He teased Gwen by slowing it down when he thought she was close to orgasming.

Gwen couldn't get away. She was tied up and forced to ride the beast. Her body responded to the stimulation she received. Her face turned red, her heart beat rapidly, she perspired, and her breathing was noisy and labored.

"Oh! Oh!" she cried out as she came.

The men smiled. Nico gave her a moment's rest and then turned the machine on. He repeated the process toying, tormenting, and exciting her until her body betrayed her.

"Oh! Oh! FUCK!" Gwen came a second time. She slumped with her chin resting on her chest.

Nico gave her a break. After a few minutes rest, he put the speed control on six.

"No! Please!" Gwen begged.

The machine vibrated against her overly sensitive clit. The dildo spun inside her like an agitator in a washing machine.

Gwen was past perspiring. She was sweating profusely. She moaned and gasped for air.

Nico drove her to a third orgasm.

"Oh! No. Oh! Oh!"

She collapsed on top of the machine and sprawled out as much as the ropes would allow. Nico turned the device off. Gwen closed her eyes and passed out

Nico went to her, checked her pulse, and said, "Jake, get a cup of water for our guest."

The big man did so. He handed the glass to Nico who rubbed the young woman's shoulder and said, in a surprising tender tone, "Drink this water. You need it." She lifted her head, Nico brought the glass to her lips, and the parched woman drank greedily.

The men went to the bar on the other side of the room and made themselves a drink. Big Jake nudged Nico and said in a low voice so Gwen couldn't hear, "I bet you can get another out of her."

"You think?" Nico responded skeptically in a quiet voice. "She looks exhausted."

"Yeah. No way," Irish said.

Big Jake reached into his pocket, produced a money clip, counted off five bills, and said, "A hundred bucks says the broad can come one more time."

"I'll take that bet," Irish said.

The men sat down. Nico worked the controls. He roused her by turning the unit on.

"No. No more," Gwen complained. She didn't look up.

Nico slowly increased the speed. Gwen couldn't ignore it, and she sat up. Nico took her to seven, eight, and then level nine. The young woman's boobs shook as she bounced on the seat. Her eyes were slits. Saliva drooled from her mouth.

"She ain't going to come. She's dog-tired," Irish said.

"Push it to ten," Big Jake requested. "One minute full out and she'll explode like fireworks on the Fourth of July."

"Okay," Nico said. He turned the dial to full power. The machine made a ruckus as the clit pad vibrated violently and the rotating dildo churned furiously inside her pussy. Gwen's eyes rolled back into her head and she started to topple over.

Big Jake quickly moved to her side, righted her before she fell off, and kept her upright.

The Sybian delivered intense stimulation to the high concentration of nerve endings in her vulva and vagina. They sent signals directly to her brain alerting it of the pleasurable sensations. The reward centers lit up and were overwhelmed

"OH! Fuck!" she cried, her body froze, and her brain released a slew of different hormones and neurochemicals causing her to feel pure pleasure.

"Yes!" Jake shouted. He jumped up and punched his fist in the air.

"Son of a bitch," Irish swore. He got out his wallet and gave Big Jake the money he owed him.

Nico switched the machine off. Since Big Jake was no longer supporting her, Gwen fell onto the floor and lay on her side. The men left her there for ten minutes before Nico untied the ropes that bound her wrists to her ankles.

"Boys, pick her up and take her to the cross."

They stood her up next to the crux and raised her arms. Nico tied her wrists to the upper crossbars and her legs to the lower ones.

Her head hung limply to one side. Her abused breasts bulged. Her hairless pussy gaped. The pink tissue inside her vagina was visible. Her thighs were shiny from the vaginal fluid that had leaked from her pussy.

Nico grabbed her chin, raised her head, and said, "Almost done, darling. One photo for dear, old Mom."

Gwen looked dazed and confused. Her hair was a mess. She had a swollen lip, dried cum, and a slap mark on her face. Her boobs were a weird shape and color.

"Perfect!" Nico hollered as he took the picture.

^^^February 13th^^^

"Who's this from?" Meadow asked. She was looking at a large pink envelope. The married but separated, forty-year-old woman with caramel hair was in her apartment going through her mail. The pink, oversized envelope stood out from the usual stack of bills and junk mail.

She put the other letters down on her kitchen counter and focused on the intriguing one. "Valentine's Day is coming, but I'm not dating anyone. Could it be from that college stud interning at the paper? We had a wild one-night stand but that was weeks ago. Maybe it's from Gwen. She's such a sweetheart. It certainly isn't from her father, the serial shagger."

She opened it and pulled the contents out. She gasped and felt blood drain from her face as tears came to her eyes. She glared at the picture. Her demeanor changed from one of shock and pain to one of outrage and determination.

She clenched her jaw and got angry. Very angry.

In her hands was a photograph of her twenty-two-year-old daughter, Gwen. She was naked and tied to an X-shaped steel structure. Her breasts were encircled by ropes which caused them to protrude in an unnatural, painfully-looking manner and made them a mottled, reddish-purple color.

Smooth nylon rope bound her wrists, arms, legs, feet, and waist to the posts. Her legs were spread and because she was hairless, her mother could clearly see her sex.

Her daughter's frightened eyes pierced Meadow's soul. She studied the photograph and noted that Gwen's blond hair was a mess. She had tears running down her face and snot oozing from her nose. She had a bloody lip, a slap mark on her cheek, and specks of white, flaky material on her face.