All Comments on 'Blackmailed! Daughter Kidnapped!'

by regularguy13

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 4 years ago
Ridiculous situation

When they "rescued" the Mum and daughter and handcuffed Nico to the wall... why oh why did no one do something to him? After what he did to the daughter??? Smashing his kneecap or cutting his cock off, before then putting a rope around his neck and hanging him, would be about right.

Releasing all that info into public hands/police/council etc should clearly have followed.

The mother/wife knew her ex was a computer guy, so why didn't she get him to track down the email.? It only took him a few minutes the next day. They waited all night and left the daughter to suffer instead.Then let her head off to the blackmailers and didn't even have "eyes on". Like I said... ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Huh

Why did you add in the weird shit about him looking at his daughter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oh yeah...it happened to be Valentines Day

Some good stuff, but not sure it is a Valentine contest piece... Keep writing, though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Guys look

I get the part about looking at the daughter. She was naked! They're exposed female parts. Guys look.

I've seen the tits of everyone in the family. A towel slips when walking down the hall after a shower. Horsing around in the pool and a boob pops out.

Grandma puts my TV dinner on a tray and I get a downblouse view of ancient, saggy tits. Hers weren't the greatest tits I've seen. I didn't get hard, but they were there and I checked them out. She had really big nipples, by the way.

Just saying, men will look.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Couple of stones left unturned

Jenny wasn't treated to Nico's fun. And it should have dragged out longer when Luna went to the house, Crawford should have had to wait for and opening and watch his wife, daughter and fuck buddy put thru the sexual ringer til Nico, Big Jim, Irish and the rest of their crew finally exhausted themselves.

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204over 3 years ago
Big Contrast...

to High School Valentine, which I loved completely.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userregularguy13@regularguy13
I promise that the stories I write will have a believable premise and the characters will be regular people.