Blackmailed Into Servitude Ch. 08-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gulp. My mouth goes agape and my chest heaves. No words come out though, I just hold his gaze as warmth floods my cheeks.

He chuckles. "I can tell by your reaction that you're excited for torture by pleasure, but we still need to finish orientation before we begin. So, get on the bed and spread your legs, sweetheart."

"Umm..." I hum while immediately crawling onto the bed like the obedient pet I am. "Finish orientation?"

"Mm-hm," he hums as I'm maneuvering onto my back. The moment I spread my legs, he stares at my coochie with wide, unblinking eyes like it's the first time he's seeing it, giving his lips a quick lick. "In honor of my vow to ease you into having me touch you intimately, I'm not gonna warm you up with my fingers and tongue. I'm going to let you warm yourself up using those parts of me."

I arch a brow. "Ohhh... kay... And what does that mean exactly?"

Scott holds out his right hand and curls down all but the middle and ring fingers. "You're gonna grab my hand and use these two fingers like a sex toy for a little while. As soon as you're acclimated, I'll take over for a bit. Following finger-play acclimation, I'll lay down and you're gonna squat over my face and grind your pussy against my tongue to prepare you for oral. And that, my sweet Olivia, will conclude your two-day orientation. Then, for the rest of the night, I'm gonna spend however long it takes finding out what gets you off. And only once you're tired of cumming will I take you from behind and finish. Does that sound good?"

Like an in-shock car accident victim, I slowly nod.

"Use your words, sweetheart."

"Yes. That sounds good," I mutter.

"Good." With his middle two fingers sticking out and pressed together firmly side-by-side, he holds out his hand. "Then let's begin."

I grab his wrist and then guide his fingers toward my vagina. The moment I push them into my entrance, I shudder and groan.

"Ooh, you're so wet already, and foreplay hasn't even begun," Scott growls, keeping his fingers rigid while I continue driving them into my depths. "I think someone is begging to like me."

"If that's what you wanna tell yourself," I mutter through a whimper.

In and out, in and out—I slowly pleasure myself with his large digits like the hand they're attached to isn't connected to him at all. Maybe two minutes later, he takes over, pumping them in and out of my tight passage at a moderate pace while making gentle 'come here' motions inside of me, raking them against my G-spot. My vaginal walls begin fluttering and clenching around his fingers almost immediately, and I clamp my eyelids shut.

"Does that feel good, Liv?"

"Mm-hm," I whimper, nodding.

"Should I go faster? Slower?"

I sigh out a shaky breath. "Neither," I groan breathily.

A few moments later, the thumb of his other hand finds my clitoris, and my core spasms in response. The abdominal twitching only intensifies when he applies a bit of pressure and begins massaging my sensitive bundle of nerves in circular passes. It's immediately evident from the way he isn't abusing my vagina that Scott is far more experienced than the three boys I've been with.

"Mm... Mm-mmm," I moan, squirming in restless pleasure even though I'm telling myself over and over that this doesn't feel good. Unfortunately, this isn't a show I'm putting on for my master.

"That's it, baby," Scott whispers, quickening his fingering and making me schlick and gush noisily. "Just relax and let me take care of you. Just clear your mind and let yourself go—let yourself enjoy this." His thumb rubs my clit in faster circles. "You know you want this."

Maybe I do want this...

I mean, Scott's fingering me because I let him.

I let him because I chose to be his plaything.

He didn't force me into this.

Scott never once forced himself onto me.

He never once touched me against my will.

Every step of the way, he allowed me to initiate so that nothing would happen without my absolute consent.

And even though I've agreed to this to avoid jail, I wouldn't have consented—I wouldn't have signed his contract—if some part of me didn't want this.

You consented, so relax.

Just relax, Liv.

With that final thought, the tenseness I've felt since his fingers entered me finally begins melting away.

"Ah... Ah-ah-mm," I moan as the unwanted pleasure builds to the brink. I try to fend it off, but my body betrays me. "Ahhh-mmmmm," I mewl as a mini-orgasm rolls through me, my thighs reflexively clenching around his hand while my cavity contracts around his fingers. That's when I finally reopen my eyes and find Scott smirking at me.

"Well... that sounded and felt to me like you're acclimated, Oliva," he growls while teasing my passage with a slow withdrawal of his digits. He then puts his glistening fingers into his mouth, sucking them clean as he crawls onto the bed beside me. After rolling onto his back, he pulls his digits out from between his lips with a smack. "Fuck you taste good. I need to be tongue deep in you right now, so hurry up and straddle my face, sweetheart."

Without delay, I sit up, maneuver around on my knees to face him, and then swing my leg over his head. To ensure that the part of my vagina that needs licking makes contact, I look down at the smiling man whose tongue is sticking out and lower myself onto it, leaning forward a bit as I do. The moment that my coochie presses against his warm, wet organ, my core spasms and I reflexively rock my hips forward, lightly dragging my folds and clit against the slippery, soft flesh.

"Mmmm," he growls against my sex at the same time, his tongue gently twitching against me.

"Uhh," I whimper softly at the same time, trembling as I slowly rock my hips backward. "Mmm.

As if I don't remember whose face I'm riding, I really start getting into it, humping with a bit more speed while grinding against his oral muscle with a bit more force, moaning quietly and breathing heavily as I do. After a few passes, his tongue begins wriggling beneath me. Whenever I'm not mashing my sex against his mouth too hard, he lashes my clit with a hard lick, and I can't help but to shudder and groan in pleasure each time.

A minute or so later, right when my core begins spasming hard enough to make the bed rock, Scott places one hand against the small of my back, plants the other a bit higher, and then he sits up, tilting me back toward the bed like I weigh nothing at all while his tongue continues licking hungrily. The instant he lays me down, I spread my legs wide and reflexively my buck hips up into his face.

Scott's tongue circles and flicks my clit, and then his lips pucker briefly before leaving my sensitive region with a smack. "Tell me what feels good and what doesn't," he mumbles between my legs.

"Okay," I whisper breathlessly.

After sucking on the fleshy flaps of my inner lips, he licks his way up between my folds and then lashes my love bump. "Tell me what brings you to the brink of cumming and what doesn't."

"Okay."

The moment his head lowers, his tongue slides deep into me, wriggles around, and then it slips right back out, moving back to my clit. The pressure, the circular motions—it all makes me quake in a matter of seconds.

"Oh," he says, lifting his head. "There's one last rule before I bring you to ruin. When you cum—when you cum harder than you ever have in your life—you must thank me with a kiss. Understood?"

I nod. "Yes. I understand."

"Good girl." Scott, smirks fiendishly and then dives back in, devouring my vagina in a way that immediately has me frazzled and restless.

Of the three boys I've been with, my one-night stand never went down on me, and neither did my second boyfriend Theo. Theo was too concerned with taking care of himself, and we didn't date long enough for me to wanna ask him to chow down on me. Gavin, my first boyfriend who I dated for almost two years, ate me out, but he just kinda flicked his tongue against my clit for a bit before taking "eating" pussy literally by jamming his tongue in there and wriggling it around. I didn't know what I needed done down there when it came to oral, but I knew it wasn't whatever Gavin was doing.

I didn't know what a man should do with his mouth down there until literally just now...

Because Scott's oral work—as repulsive as it is having him lick and suck the most sacred part of me—feels incredible. Better than anything I've ever experienced sexually. And I hate that.

Time blurs the longer he tortures me with oral stimulation. It doesn't take too long for Scott to figure out how to move his tongue to bring me to orgasm—the kind of orgasm that makes me cry out and writhe against the bed like I'm having a seizure. And once he makes me climax twice with oral only, he slides two fingers into me while his tongue continues slathering my love button in the pattern of movements that brought me to ruin multiple times.

For what feels like forever, I lie here writhing restlessly and helplessly while he licks and fingers me into oblivion.

One orgasm rips through me after delicate tongue play coupled with slow, delicious 'come here' finger curls against my G-spot.

The second comes from a bout of faster licking while he alternates between curling his digits inside of me and pumping them in and out at a moderate pace.

And right as I'm coming down from the second bout of sweet release, his tongue goes into overdrive and he finger-blasts me with sharp and quick G-spot stimulation, driving me right back to a climax—a climax that has me screaming bloody murder, convulsing, and grabbing the bed sheets for dear life. And he doesn't stop until my thighs reflexively clamp shut around his head. Once the orgasm subsides, I lay there winded, flushed, and too weak to move a muscle, my arms a limp mess beside me.

"You okay?" he asks when my noodly legs finally release him.

"Yeah," I breathe out after a few seconds of panting.

"Was that the hardest you've ever came, Liv?"

I nod until I can muster the strength to form a sentence. "Without a doubt." A nervous giggle escapes me.

"Then thank me."

I try to sit up only for my head to fall back down, giggling tiredly. "Gimmie a second."

"I'll come to you," he growls, crawling up over me. When we're face to face, he holds his mouth a few inches from mine and then he just waits.

I sit up as much as I can, close my eyes, and press my lips to his. One reluctant peck turns into two. Scott kisses me with a bit more passion, and I force myself to match his energy. During the fourth kiss, his tongue slips between my lips, prompting me to open my mouth. As his tongue slides past mine, I taste myself. And I faintly taste the scotch he had right before we came upstairs. After thirty seconds of making out, his lips leave mine with an exaggerated smack.

"You're welcome," the grinning man growls as he pulls away, his hand reaching for something behind my head. "It's toy time now." A long, purple vibrator comes into view and buzzes to life. Without delay, he impales my cavity with it, and I moan while bucking my hips up.

Time blurs once again while he takes turns pleasuring me with each toy. There are ones that buzz inside of me. He places big and small vibrators against my clit while he alternates between using small to big dildos and his fingers to penetrate my gushing passage. There's a point where one vibrator is in me while a second rumbles against my clit.

Each combination makes me climax eventually. Some are even more intense than that first big one. And because the time between orgasms is so short, I'm constantly breathless and my body feels like it's continuously trembling. It doesn't take too long for the endless, back-to-back orgasm assault to become unbearable.

I want it to stop.

But I also want it to keep going...

Not that I have a choice though. I am completely at his mercy. I have no choice but to let him unravel me over and over until he's ready to end this sweet torture.

"Alright," Scott says over my cries of pleasure, lifting the vibrator away from my clit while pulling his fingers out of my spasming cavity, "I think you've had enough."

With my eyes half open, I simply nod. That's all I have the strength to do.

He sets down the vibrator and reaches for something behind my head. "Well, I mean... I think you had enough of the toys." He holds up the pair of black, lacey, crotchless panties over my face. "I still need to make you cum while I'm dicking you down though. Now lift your legs so I can slip these on for you."

I barely have the strength to lift my left leg, so he does it for me and puts my foot through. I've had guys undress me before, but I never had one dress me.

Once the panties are pulled up snuggly, he adjusts them so that the vibrator tucked in the little pocket right above the crotch hole is right up against my clit.

"Now, where did the remote go?" he mutters, reaching over me and searching where the pillows are behind my head. "Ah, here it is."

Buzzzzzz—the vibrator comes to life and a moan slips out of my throat as my thighs clench against his waist.

"Oh, sweetheart," he says, his eyes scanning my face. "That's not even the fastest setting. He lifts his hand, presses a button on the little pink remote, and—BUZZZZZZZ—the little device vibrates nearly as powerfully as one of the bigger ones he used on me minutes ago. "Since I know how much you like pulsation mode..." He presses another button and the thing begins oscillating between low and high vibration in short intervals.

"Ohhh-ahhh!" I moan out. "Mmmm."

"There we go, Liv. Now, assume the doggy-style position for me."

Quivering and moaning quietly, I roll onto my belly with his help, and then I fight against my shaky, weak limbs to force myself onto my hands and knees.

"Arch that back for me a little more," he says as his right hand cups my hip.

I slide my hands forward, touch my breasts to the bed, and bow my back.

"Perfect," he growls. "Now tell me that you're mine to take—tell me you submit to me completely. Beg me to use you however I wish. Tell me those things, but only if they're true."

"I'm yours to take, Scott," I moan. "I submit to you completely. Please use me however you wish."

Not even a second after uttering that, he feeds his cock into me, growling as he does.

"Ah-hnng," I whimper from the sensation of him impaling my spasming passage.

With both his hands now on my hips, he pulls me back into his pelvis while he thrusts into me with a quick, deep stab.

"Ah-ah-mm," is the noise I make when his tip mashes against my cervix.

Being penetrated from this angle while having a mini-orgasm felt incredible, and so did the sweet ache of being poked that deep. This feels different than when he dildoed me in missionary earlier, maybe because his cock is hitting my G-spot from this angle.

Scott pulls out a bit only to drill right back into my depths. "We're gonna do some impact calibration, okay?" he groans.

"Mm-hm," I moan.

His thrusting pace quickens, his cock bottoming out with each stroke. "If I'm going too hard or fast, just let me know," he says while thrusting into me with a bit more speed than before.

"Mm-hmm," I moan even harder.

Scott goes from moderate to hate-fuck in the blink of an eye.

CLAP-CLAP-CLAP—his flesh slaps against my ass in quick succession, and each collision is accompanied by the delicious ache of his cockhead battering the tender depths of my cavity. The ache is more pleasurable than it is painful, but the discomfort is definitely there. The vaginal battering quickly becomes too much for me to handle but, for some reason, I don't want to tell him to ease up.

In seconds, the delicious torture makes me reflexively grab fistfuls of the bedsheets. "Uh! Uh! Uh-uh," I whimper each time his flesh claps against mine—each time he slams against my cervix. "Mm-mm. Mmmm! Uh! Mm-mm-mm!" That's the sound I make when he increases his force and speed even more.

Maybe a minute into it, the clapping of our flesh starts coming at faster and faster intervals, and now he's pulling me back harder into him while putting a bit more force behind each thrust, fucking me in a way I didn't know people do outside of extreme porn—taking me from behind in a way I never thought I'd enjoy. Like, he's pounding into me so hard now that each cervical impact has my uterus feeling like it's being pushed against my intestines.

Now I know what my sorority sisters meant by having a guy rearrange your guts.

Despite how uncomfortable and intense things are now, I must be enjoying this because I'm still not wishing for this agonizing ecstasy to be over yet.

Just like before, I'm wishing the opposite.

This rough sex coupled with the vibrator has my eyes rolling into the back of my head. I can't tell if I like this or if being stuck in this perpetual state of ecstasy after enduring what feels like hours of back-to-back orgasms just has everything feeling this glorious. Either way, I'm getting off on this sweet abuse, so I don't tell him to ease up. I just let him keep jackhammering me from behind.

Then, out of nowhere, he really starts pounding into me.

"Ah-ah! Too... hard," I whimper, wincing from each battering.

"Sorry, sorry!" he slows immediately, making his strokes slow and delicate but keeping them deep.

"Just go back to—"

Like a calibrated machine with preset modes, he instantly resumes the semi-quick, deep, very rough strokes that I was reluctantly enjoying before. "Better?" he asks.

My eyelids clamp shut. "Yesssss!" I moan out through gritted teeth.

Seconds later, the rough sex coupled with the panties' vibrator buzzing against my clit triggers an explosion of pleasure between my legs—an explosion of ecstasy unlike anything I've ever felt thus far that starts in my vagina, moves to my womb, travels up my spine, and tingles across my skin like static. "AHHHHH-WUHHH!" I scream as my thoughts and physical form unravel.

"GRUHHH!" Scott roars like a raging beast, briefly quickening his thrusting pace before slamming all the way in and stilling himself inside my rhythmically contracting passage. "GRRR. Grrr-mmmm." That's when I feel hot goo spurting right against my tender cervix.

Eventually, his length stops throbbing inside of me, but the pulsating vibrator in these panties keeps my orgasm rolling. And though Scott is going flaccid inside of me, he doesn't pull out even an inch, he just keeps trying to bury the soft thing deeper like he's fighting to keep my birth canal from pushing him out with each rolling contraction.

"Ohh God," Scott groans as my orgasm begins to wane into a gentle fluttering of my vaginal walls. "You pussy... Fuck..." He gives my ass a little slap. "I imagine this is what an udder milking machine feels like."

As those words leave his mouth, I go limp and collapse flat onto my belly, his dick sliding out of me in the process. A second later, he collapses on top of me briefly and then rolls onto his back. That's when he finally shows me mercy and turns off the panties' vibrator.

Moments later, my senses return to me, and I realize that my world has been rocked in a way it never has before—in a way that I never thought possible. I'm so drunk with pleasure that I can't process why there's this voice in my head telling me that none of what happened should've been that enjoyable or felt that good.

"Was that or was that not the best sex of your life?" he asks.