Blackmailed Into Servitude Ch. 08-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hearing his voice reminds me why I should be disgusted. Right... that was Scott who just fucked my brains out, I think, turning my head to face him. There's no way Scott of all people should have been able to make my body react that way, especially from sex that rough...

I lay there panting for a moment, my flushed body trembling like I've just spent the last hour swimming in freezing lake water. "I really, really wanna tell you that it wasn't," I finally answer after a long bout of silence.

The vibrator in these panties buzz, causing me to yelp and spasm—I spasm so hard that semen leaves my clenching canal with a bubbly spurt. A beat later, it turns off.

"Just say it," Scott demands, turning on the vibrator again.

My core spasms and my thighs clench. "Uhh-mmm! Ooof! Okay, okay! No more!" I shout, slapping the bed. After he cuts off the vibrator, I lie there panting for air. "That was the best sex I've ever had. Happy?"

"Very," he growls, holding my gaze. "Tell me, was that last one the most intense orgasm of the night?"

I sigh. "Not gonna lie, it was."

He grins. "Thought so... I guess that means you learned something about yourself."

"Oh? And what's that?"

"You learned that you like it fast and rough..." His words trail off as he searches my eyes. "And you learned that being submissive and getting dominated really gets you off."

"Or maybe these vibrating panties just really worked for me."

He shakes his head. "C'mon, Liv... I fingered you somewhat aggressively, toyed you with a RealCock 2, and fucked your pussy with a vibrating dildo all while holding the most powerful vibrator in my arsenal against your clit, yet your most intense orgasm happened while I was pounding into you... That can only mean one thing, sweetheart."

The revelation fills me with intense shame, so I don't say anything. I just break eye contact as my stomach twists into a knot.

"Admit it," he snarls playfully, holding up the vibrator's remote.

"Fine. You're right, okay? I guess learned that rough, submissive sex gets me off."

Scott reaches over and sweeps a hand back and forth across my head. "Good girl... So, now that we've done all there is to do, are you comfortable being intimate with me now?"

I nod. "Yeah."

"Good. And now that you've let me take charge and clap your cheeks, are you comfortable with me taking control and doing what I want with you from now on?"

"Yes."

"Perfect. Because, from here on out, the free use part of our arrangement begins. Now that orientation is over—now that you're comfortable with me touching you and being inside of you—I'm just gonna take you whenever I want and however I want while you're in my company, and you're going to be completely submissive to me whenever I initiate. If you are still willing to honor that part of our agreement, tell me that you submit to me fully and that I can use you however I please from this moment on."

I stare at him in silence for a moment, my breathing quickening along with my heart rate. "I submit to you fully, and you can use me however you please from this moment on," I say a few seconds later.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes," I say more confidently. "I'm not backing out now."

He grins. "Okay then. If you change your mind, even if it's in the middle of sex, just say the word and we're done, okay?"

"Okay." I offer a tired smile. "Thank you for checking in with me and for making it clear that I have a choice in all this."

"Of course. You always have a choice, remember that... Now, do you want something to drink? Alcohol? Or would you perhaps like some of this cold water?" he says, sitting up and reaching for the insulated Takeya bottle on the nightstand.

"Water please," I say.

"Thought you'd say that," he says, handing it to me.

"Thanks." I unscrew the top and start chugging like my life depends on it. After all that screaming I did, the cold liquid feels good going down my raw throat. "Ahh," I sigh, handing it back to him.

He too takes a drink and then lays back down. "Feel free to use the bathroom."

"I couldn't walk right now if I wanted to." A nervous giggle escapes me.

"Oh, I bet." He laughs tiredly. "Come cuddle with me then."

"Uh..." That gives me pause. Because cuddling seems too intimate, which makes no sense considering what I've done with him the last two days.

"Come cuddle with me, Liv," he repeats more sternly.

I don't wait another second to roll onto my side and snuggle up to him.

"Good girl." He wraps an arm around my torso, holds me close against him, and kisses the top of my head. "We're done for the night, by the way. If you wanna pass out, you can, sweetheart. You've earned it."

"Kay," I mutter as my eyelids begin to fall. "I'm so worn out, I'll probably pass out soon."

"That's probably a good idea. We've got a full day of play scheduled for tomorrow, so you're gonna need plenty of rest for wake-up sex and all the rounds that'll follow."

"Oh, joy," I whisper, shutting my eyes.

Chapter 10:

Full Day of Play

Olivia 'Liv' Hartman | 18

Sunday, October 2 nd

Something vibrating hard against my clitoris—that's what startles me awake with a cry of pleasure and full-body spasm. Moaning and groaning, I squeeze my thighs together in an attempt to stifle the sweet torture while my half-open eyes search this unfamiliar room to make sense of where this phantom pleasure is coming from. That's when I roll over onto my back and see Scott sitting up in bed next to me with a pink controller in hand and a large protrusion from his crotch pitching a tent in the bedsheet. I'm so disoriented that it takes a few seconds to click that the remote is what's controlling the vibrator that's tucked into the crotch of these panties.

"Good mornin'," he says in a deeper than usual, groggy voice that's almost kinda sexy.

"Asshole!" I shout through a sleepy groan, my core spasming as things below quickly moisten.

Scott reaches over and massages my breast. "Didn't I say I was going to torture you with unbearable pleasure?" he whispers, giving my nipple a pinch and a gentle twist.

"Mmm... Yeah, but if you don't turn this thing off—ahh-uh—I'm gonna pee all over your bed!"

Grinning, he slips both hands underneath me and then begins rolling me back over. "It'll turn off as soon as I finish your morning breeding."

Once I'm on my side with my back to him, the bed rocks until he's spooning me the way he was last night. A second later, a rounded hard thing mashes into my folds, urgently brushing up and down along my slit before it suddenly slips through my tight entrance.

"Ohh-whaa," I moan from the surprise penetration, reflexively clenching my vaginal walls around the long, girthy morning wood that's hastily filling me and stretching me out.

Scott's arm slinks around my torso, hugging me against him while he thrusts the rest of the way in. It isn't until he bottoms out that I feel an ache deep inside of me—an ache that both reminds me of the way he railed me last night and warns me of what's to come this morning. The rough and fast fucking doesn't happen right away like I expect though. Instead, my master pumps in and out with slow, deep strokes.

Being taken without warning? Being rolled over and penetrated without me giving any indication that I wanted to have sex right now? It's... exhilarating. More exhilarating than what happened last night... or during any sexual encounter I've ever had, for that matter. It has me so riled up that I'm mindlessly grinding back into him as he's thrusting into me.

"That's my girl," he growls quietly in my ear, picking up the pace.

Maybe I do like being completely submissive and getting absolutely dominated, I think as the building orgasm forces my vaginal walls to flutter harder around the sausage sliding in and out of me. If I didn't, I would've told him to wait or stop—I wouldn't be an active participant who's desperate for release...

Though he's going faster, he's not pounding into me like last night.

I don't know if he can't from this spooning position or if he's just being tender because he thinks my coochie needs time to recuperate, but part of me kinda wants it rough.

As though he read my mind, Scott holds me against him a little tighter and really starts going at it. Clap-clap-clap—he's not giving it to me as hard as he did last night but it's working for me regardless.

"Ah... Oh... Mm-mm-mm," I moan, my eyelids fluttering as my eyes roll up into my skull.

Suddenly, his hand moves from being cupped against my abdomen to slipping into my panties. As soon as the tiny vibrator lifts away from my most sensitive region, his fingers find my clit and then he begins rubbing vigorously.

The hard and fast strokes coupled with the sweet abuse of my clit make me cum hard—so hard that my body quakes and I scream out, "Ah-AHHHHH!"

Suddenly, all thoughts leave my mind and I'm in a void of white, hot electric pleasure. My contractions are so violent that it takes everything in me not to empty my bladder all over his bed.

"Rugh-RAAH!" Scott roars right in my ear. A split second later, he drives himself in as deep as he can go and stills himself. That's when his cock throbs and heat spurts against my depths in a way that's becoming too familiar.

One throb later, he resumes pumping in and out with slow, shallow strokes, growling like a damn bear as he does. And because he hasn't stopped rubbing my clit, I lie there twitching against him, groaning from the sharp orgasm still rolling through me.

"Fuck. I love the way your pussy milks me when you're cumming! Never felt anything like that before," he says, kissing the top of my head.

"You're welcome," I reply breathlessly. "And thank you for the wake-up orgasm. May I please use the bathroom now?"

"Oh, yeah," he groans while slowly pulling out his softening meat. A manly moan escapes him right when he finally slips out, and all I feel is liquid heat spilling out of my now unstuffed passage, wetting my inner thigh. "I'm starving, so I'm gonna work on breakfast if you wanna shower now."

I sit up, letting my legs hang over the edge as I do. "Yeah, okay. I think I'll do that."

"Alrighty. There's a linen closet in there with clean towels and washrags," he says, crawling out of bed. "And before you ask, I'll bring your bags up for ya."

"Alrighty. Thanks."

Scott scoops up his underwear from the floor near the foot of the bed and then glances back at me. "No, thank you," he says with a wink and a smirk, walking backward toward the door. "Having you be my free use plaything is honestly a dream come true."

"Oh, I bet it is," I say, finally finding the strength to stand up.

"Don't worry, you'll eventually be thanking me for convincing you to agree to this arrangement if I keep making you cum like that." And with that, he turns and leaves the room.

"Pssh, whatever," I mutter on the way to the bathroom, staring down at the milky bead of jizz tickling its way down the inside of my leg.

Σ Λ Τ

After a long, hot shower, I emerge from the bathroom wrapped in a towel. On the edge of the now-made bed, I find the clothes I wore yesterday folded neatly beside my bags. And resting on top of my duffel bag is my smartphone.

Between these folded clothes, the neatly made bed, and how he had the sex toys all organized on here last night, I'm beginning to suspect that Scott's a bit of a neat freak, I think, placing the crotchless panties near the foot of the mattress.

I haven't touched my phone since dinner last night, so the first thing I do when I finished getting dressed is sit on the edge of the bed and catch up on texts now that I have a minute alone. And there are a lot of unread texts, mainly from Taylor and my sorority Big, Brooke Haynes. There's also one from Matt Collins—this sophomore from EPIK frat who I've sort of been talking to and haven't slept with yet—but I'm just gonna leave him on unread for a while to drop the hint that I'm uninterested. It's not just because I'm contractually obligated to be exclusive with Scott either, I'm just kinda bored with him. That and it seems like all he wants is sex whereas I'm looking for something a little more serious now that my only one-night-stand left me feeling empty after we did the deed after weeks of talking.

Taylor message 1: Are you okay? Haven't heard from you since you left...

Taylor message 2: Liv, text me back so I know you weren't kidnapped.

Taylor message 3: Kinda hard to have fun when you're not responding after meeting up with some mystery guy...

Taylor message 4: Are you ghosting me as payback for me worrying you like this last weekend?! I'M SORRY!

Taylor message 5: Liv, please text me back so I know you're okay. I'm really worried now.

Me to Taylor: Hey! I'm so, so sorry! No, I wasn't ghosting you on purpose. I'd never do that! Me and my date got to talking as soon as I got here, then we got drunk over dinner and pretty much hooked up right after. And I passed out after that, so I never got a chance to text you. But I'm good, I swear!

After hitting send, I rise from the mattress and leave the room.

On the way downstairs, the sweet smell of pancakes and the familiar smell of eggs delights my nostrils. A few feet from the kitchen's entrance, Scott pops out from around the corner and stops abruptly at the same time I do.

"Whoa!" he blurts out.

"What, forgot I was here?" I joke.

"Nah. Just wasn't expecting you to come around the corner. You've been upstairs so long, I thought you fell back asleep."

"Nope. Took a nice, long shower and caught up on some texts. That's all."

"Gotcha." He gestures toward the kitchen, and I start walking. "Well, I hope you're hungry because I made way too many pancakes and an omelet for ya."

My stomach growls at that exact moment, prompting me to glance over at him with a smile and raised brows.

Scott snickers. "Okay, you're clearly starving." He rushes over to the table, urgently pulls out a chair, and gestures to it. "Hurry up and eat!"

I giggle. "Alright, alright!" On the way to the table, I glance over at the sliding door and see that his backyard borders water. "Wow, what a view! I didn't know your house was lakeside property!" I say, wandering over there.

"Mm-hm! We can do lunch or dinner by the lake if you want."

"Ooh, that would be nice!"

As soon as we sit down to eat, Scott asks me to tell him about how my first semester of college is going. I tell him my grades are good and that I'm not super overwhelmed yet, then I transition to blabbing on about what Greek life has been like. After that, he tells me about his college experience and all the crazy times he's had.

Unlike dinner last night, our conversation is light and full of banter, lasting long after the food is all gone. Things now... feel friendly, and not at all like a chat between a sex slave and her master. As Scott and I begin clearing the table, it dawns on me that every interaction with him following a hook-up seems to be more bearable than the last. I don't know how I feel about that.

"Can I help with the dishes?" I ask, handing him the stack of plates I brought over. "It's the least I could do since you cooked."

He flashes me a warm smile. "No, no. You're not my maid."

"Right. I'm your sex slave."

"You're not that either." He leans over and presses his lips to mine, kissing me passionately. "You're my house guest and my fuck-buddy who can end things whenever she wants. That's not an option a slave would have."

"True. But I can't exactly call it quits without consequence."

"Just like you wouldn't be able to walk away from jail or probation issued by a judge had you been turned in and found guilty."

"Okay, okay. You're right."

"Do you wanna end things, Liv?" he asks in a concerned tone, studying my face.

"No," I reply assuredly and without delay. "I'm comfortable doing what we're doing now, so I'm in until the last day of our contract."

"Perfect. Does that mean you've been... enjoying things so far, or are you still miserable?"

I shrug. "No, I'm not miserable or completely grossed out anymore."

"So, you're enjoying our time together?" he asks with a grin.

My head bobbles side to side. "Uh... having intense orgasms that are unlike anything I've ever experienced before is enjoyable."

He smiles smugly and nods. "I'll take that."

Admitting that makes my cheeks flush with warmth, so I look away shyly. "You sure you don't need help?"

"Nope. Why don't you go relax on the couch and find us a movie to watch."

"Alright, I can do that." I turn and leave the kitchen.

The movie I eventually settled on is Leap Year with Amy Adams. I figured if he was going to torture me by making me snuggle up with him on the couch on top of everything else, the least I could do is force him to watch something he'd likely hate.

Thirty or so minutes into the movie, I see him reaching over in my periphery. With his eyes still glued on the screen, his hand blindly caresses up my thigh and then sweeps across my belly before wriggling its way under the waistband of my shorts and underwear. I don't turn to him. I don't mutter a word. My legs just part without delay.

Because I know now that I am his. Completely.

"Ahh," I moan quietly the moment he begins tenderly rubbing my pleasure bump in slow circles.

This is going to be a long day...

The longer he touches me, the harder it is to focus on the movie. Minutes later, he slips two fingers into me and starts pumping. Almost immediately, I hear the gushing coming from between my legs over the movie's dialogue.

Am I just that wet already or am I all gushy from this morning's deposit?

Scott alternates between rubbing and fingering right up until the movie's credits start rolling. That's when I see him pulling out his erection in my periphery. So, I turn to him. And he smiles at me while pulling his hand out from between my legs. That's when he cups the back of my head and guides me down to his crotch. Being the obedient little servant I am, I just open wide without hesitation, take his length into my mouth, and start bobbing up and down the way I did yesterday morning in the parking garage. Well, not exactly the way I did yesterday. I just had breakfast, so deepthroating him right now would be a terrible idea.

The sucking continues for a long while, ending only because he lifts my head away and makes me lay on my back across the couch. The grinning man takes my pants off after that, and I immediately spread my legs wide for him. For the first time since our arrangement began, he takes me missionary, staring deep into my eyes whenever we're not kissing.

The minutes tick away, and my internal clock tells me that this dicking has been going on for at least a few minutes longer than the first three times we did the dirty. Probably because he just came about two and a half hours ago. And at no point has he gone hard and fast like the last two railings. It's been slow and sensual all the way through, which is a very welcomed change considering how sore I am.

At what I'm estimating is the fifteen-minute mark, Scott growls and spasms while holding his pulsing erection still deep inside me. "Urgh," he groans, collapsing on top of me. "Phew... I'm exhausted."