Blackmailed Into Sex By Her Sister Pt. 03

Story Info
The story continues. I finally take Nikki's virginity.
7.4k words
4.56
28.2k
28

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LAHomedog
LAHomedog
355 Followers

The next chapter. Non-Com and everyone is 18 or older.

Once again I would like to thank Steffiebabe's for her invaluable help in editing this. She is a brilliant resource and I truly appreciate her help and contribution.

Please enjoy.

Where were we:

I said, "Ready for more?" and looked back at Nikki, took my cock in my other hand, and while stroking my throbbing erection said, "Kneel down." It wasn't a request. It was a command and I put my hand on her shoulder and shoved down her to her knees, pointed my cock at her face and said, "Open your mouth, now!"

She did and I popped. Shooting stream after stream of my hot, sticky, cum all over her face. Coating her beautiful, young redheaded face with my milky white paint with a few good shots straight into her mouth.

I looked down at her lovely face, admiring my work, with my cum dripping all over outside in this public park with her family a couple hundreds yards away.

It was a gorgeous sight.

"We better get some napkins to clean you up," I said with a grin.

Looking at Chris I said, "Looking at the two of you we should probably make an excuse so we can go straight to a car and get out of here. Maybe a female emergency like one of you got your period? The woman will understand and the guys will be embarrassed and no one will notice or think about it.

She agreed and headed off.

I looked at Nikki now standing up with my cum dripping down her face, over her lips, and onto her blouse and cleavage.

"Are you sure you want to go through with Saturday night after this?"

She did.

And we're back:

Chapter Eight

I truly didn't understand how angry I was at Nikki for blackmailing me and ruining everything about my joy over my love for Chris, our upcoming nuptials, and becoming a member of this loving family, until I had her on her knees and forced her to suck my cock out of pure vengeance.. I realized after the fact that I sprayed her face not out my sexual gratification, but pure revenge.

I was pissed.

Nikki's selfish demands had snatched that warm-fuzzy feeling away and until I pushed her onto her knees to cum all over her face in a public park it didn't hit me.

But I was. I was royally pissed off. I mean I was really pissed off. Steaming, it had become visceral, a wanted to hit something or someone.

I was talking to Chris over dinner in my apartment later that night about my true feelings. Actually starting to scream a bit I was so outraged.

"I understand how you feel," she said. "And I'll admit I have my moments too, but then again, she is my younger sister and I have been forgiving her and then having to educate Nikki her entire life. Maybe that's life in a big family. I don't know, but its what happens."

"Well, I think it's fucked. And that's what I'm going to do to her. I'm going to fuck her ruthlessly. She wants me to fuck her, then fuck her I am going to do. Hard and long. I'm going to give her exactly what she wants and she deserves. I know she's your little sister, but she hurt me and I'm going to hurt her"

I had actually never been so angry in my life.

"Now calm down."

She took a hold of me.

"I understand how you feel, but do you think you could pull it back a bit. Just a bit for me?

She paused and looked at me.

"I think we should get this over this together. Do it, let me get my video, and then we can close this chapter and move on?"

"But Chris, how do we ever close this chapter?" The three of us will always know it happened. It will be with us all of our lives, whenever we get together, family dinners, outings, holidays." When the three of us see each other, we will always know. We will never get back that real estate in our brain. Understand what I'm saying?"

"I have had a three-way. It was with my girlfriend in undergrad, Connie. We've talked about her the same way as we've talked about your old boyfriend, Scott, but not about this. "

"She was hot for this Greek "God" actor, Vasilis. He was starring in the college production of "Romeo and Juliet and going nude during the love scene showing off his big cock live in the school's theater. He was hot for her, she was hot for him. She talked me into having the three-way."

"Don't get me wrong, the sex was over the top burning. The three of us made out together. Vasilis and I loving her up. We then took turns with oral top and bottom I ate her sweet, young pussy as she sucked his big cock and then we switched. He ate her and she sucked me off. The hottest, and deepest blow job she ever gave me. The first and only time she deepthroated me."

"And it was almost happened by accident. She swallowed me balls deep just as he made her cum writhing over and over in her orgasm and she lost so much control the next thing I knew her lips were on my nuts as she gasped and shook over her powerful orgasm."

"We then took turns fucking her with the other being in her mouth. When it was my turn in Connie's pussy, she had never been so wet. I mean dripping like Niagara Falls. No one shaved pubic hair back then. We were all natural and my bush was soaking."

"Then we DPed her. Connie wanted Vasilis in her pussy so I got her ass."

"Fine with me!"

"Connie thought I should penetrate her first. She believed it would be easier that way for her to take both. He ate her pussy and sucked on her small, delicate clit -- she was only 5'-2" -- as I ate her ass for the first time ever. Licking around her sweet rosebud on the ring that surrounds it and then lapping at it like a dog in heat. When she seemed open and ready, I smeared on a wad of KY and slowly worked my cock into her ass."

"It wasn't the first time that I had been in her ass, but the hottest because the moment I got in and move in and out a few time so that Connie got adjusted to it, she looked him in the eyes and said, "Fuck me, now!""

"And he put his big, Greek cock in her very small pussy."

"I was amazing. Laying there with my hard cock up her ass, I could feel his big cock slide up her pussy. We were only separated by the small and tender membrane in between vagina and bowel and I could feel the huge, engorge head of his cock caress up my shaft until he was all the way in and our heads were basically kissing each other, next door neighbors. His cock was so wide it was stretching her pussy open wider than The Lincoln Tunnel and forcing my cock backward against her spine."

"Oh my God!" She screamed. "I've never felt so full. Shit! Uuhh. Hold on. Let me get use to this. Fuck!"

"We started to move. In sync. Our cocks moving in and out together in her cunt and her ass as Vasilis was fingering her clit. Connie was moaning so loud, I thought we might wake the neighbors."

"We picked up speed and stayed in sync. Our balls were bouncing against each other, and I'm sure the head of my cock was stimulating the head of his cock too because I could feel it expanding wider as it engorged with blood."

Assfucking is always the tightest sex, but when there is a huge cock in the pussy next to your cock pushing down on it and you are simultaneously assfucking and being whacked off by the cock next door, your cock gets really aroused, and my balls were churning. It wasn't long until I was shooting my gigantic orgasm up her ass shooting rope after rope of my hot, milky cum deep into her bowels. Easily eight or nine gigantic spurts."

"And Vasilis followed almost immediately shooting unprotected with his big cock shoved all the way up into her cervix shooting his sperm deep into her womb. I could feel his balls expand, and spasm with his orgasm as Connie came screaming for Jesus, and actually started crying as she spasmed over and over and over again."

"OK. That was the hottest sex of my life. Not making love. You are the best love making of my life, but that was the hottest sex."

"And it killed our relationship."

"We couldn't get that experience out of the real estate of our mind. I kept think about his big cock, his macho manner, and how she reacted to him. She kept thinking about him. And he thought he owned her after that."

"We broke up within a month."

"She left me, went to him, he fucked her for four months and then dropped her for a hot blonde."

"My point is there is nothing innocent about a three-way. No matter how you do it, whether it three together, or one watching the other two, it changes everything. The memory never goes away."

Chris sat thoughtfully as usually mulling it over and said, "Then we will have to make it our little secret. Our little joke. Something special that we share between us. No weight. Our little special link. Make it a good thing."

And that is why I loved her. Wise beyond her years. I walked around the table, took her head in my hand and kissed her tenderly.

"How did you get so smart?"

"Just plum lucky, I guess," she smiled.

And I threw her on the floor to make long sweet love.

When you are in a loving relationship sometimes you have sex. That's when you both are hot and have needs and just want to cum. So, you eat each other, or whack each other off, or have a quickie.

Sometimes you fuck. And that is what it seems. You are hot and have sex to have sex and do all of the things one does during sex and get each other off from oral, regular sex and sometimes even anal. Hot, emotional animal urges satisfying each others needs in hot passion with little or no emotion. All physical satisfying one's physical desires.

And sometimes you make love. And that is the best. Lovemaking as an emotional expression showing the other person in the most intimate way how much you love them, want them, need them and how they are a part of you.

And when you are inside her and your bodies are actually one you are connected in a way that no other human can be. It is just the two of you. Your bodies connected and for those moments a single living being. Feeling the same sensations, the same emotions, the same deep seated, organic feelings since creation.

We laid on the carpet of my apartment's living room floor and began to make love.

Chris was on her back. Her stunning red mane was on the floor framing that face that I love more than any on earth. Her alabaster face with the dancing freckles looks angelic as if God sent it down to me.

I was laying on top of her with my head and shoulders pulled back looking at her.

"You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my entire life. And at that moment she was. I was totally besotted.

She smiled at me, grabbed my face with her hands, flashed that million dollar smile, and said, "I love you. Please make love to me."

I did.

We kissed lovingly. Long slow kisses. We were not in a hurry. We might have made out for a half hour. Fuck if I know. I was in a fog.

I started to move my hands and caress everywhere as Chris responded and encouraged.

Our clothes started flying off. We were naked. I eased my tongue pausing over breasts and belly down to her clit. Hit it. Got my reaction, and the flipped my legs back and around so that my very hard cock was poised at Chris' mouth to 69.

She wolfed my cock into her mouth and I dove into her cunt.

We ate each other for what seemed like hours. I was making love to Chris' pussy and clit, slit, every inch. She was sucking my cock lovingly as if it was the finest thing that had ever been in her mouth and she included by balls on occasion.

And then we both dove to each others assholes.

Oh my.

And we lapped and loved them.

It was time to make love.

I moved around, grabbed her in my arms, and look her into those mesmerizing green eyes and said, "I love you, and entered her. Slowly, gently, lovingly. Her pussy was wet but not soaping, soft welcoming, tight enough to clutch me and invite me in, warm, erotic, making the head of my cock dance in celebration of her existence.

I kept pushing until I was balls deep and she had it all.

I rested deep inside her every inch. She was enjoying it as much as me. I could feel her pussy pulsing around my cock of its own accord.

Every cock and pussy are different.

Porn and everyone makes a big deal about cock size. It is always length. Size always wins in American culture. It doesn't matter what it is, bigger is always better. That is how you win.

And yet, in real life sex that is not the case. More often than not, size does not win. The extra long cock is too long for the average vagina that has a sexual tunnel of only 6" or so.

The huge dick wins on Omegle, bouncing around 8:m 9" long so young collage age virgins can wonder at their magnificence , and yes, those gigantic members are visually impressive, but none of those little admirers could take much more than a few inches of those dicks.

I always feel sorry for them. They are stars online. That is not real. They will never be able to fuck a girl balls deep and will never experience anal.

Oh well, enjoy your celebrity online.

And yet, for some vags, that is perfect. That's my point. Vaginas and penis are all different and each has a perfect fit.

Just as some guys like big tits, some like small tits. Some guys like "baby got back," and some like tight little model's ass. We all have what works for us.

But with cock and pussy it is more than brain and desire, at some point it becomes about fit. Somewhat like does that new pair of gloves fit your hands.

My cock fit Chris' vagina perfectly.

The right length, the right width, everything about it worked. I could shove all the way in balls deep and her amazing pussy would be clenched around perfectly, milking my balls for all of their cum. I could shove in balls deep at full speed with my hefty balls bouncing on her ass at will just nailing her cervix deep enough but not pain deep.

She was my perfect fuck.

And we proceeded to perfectly fuck on the carpet of my apartment making deep sweet love until we both exploded into a tremendous orgasm calling out each other's name until I collapsed upon her.

"I love you, Chris."

"I love you too."

Chapter Nine

It was the weekend of the multi-family picnic and traditional softball game.

Over 150 relatives, many uber-macho, guys of Italian descent, and me. However I was strong at shortstop. I was the starting shortstop for my college team for three years starting in my sophomore year and had game.

I could also hit. Not for power, but contact and average. I spent my life as a number one or number two hitter in the lineup. I preferred number two since I wasn't a fast runner and I could use my batting eye to make contact and move the runner forward, but modern baseball thinking starting saying, "Contact bats first no matter what."

Chris had shared this with her brothers and all of a sudden I was the shortstop on the team and batting leadoff. As I said, contact.

Well shit, no challenge there, not.

In front of the entire extended family

Fuck.

We took the field. Hundreds of Chris' relatives either rooting for us or against us.
For the first time in my life I understood how a pro-athlete felt taking the field.

As luck would have it, the first ball was a hard hit grounder into the hole. I spun right, ran deep, snagged it, dropped to my knees and using only my arm strength pegged a rope to first to throw the runner out.

A loud cheer went up from our side and I had passed another family test.

Chris beamed at me from the sidelines.

It was a fun game. We won 8 to 7. I got two hits and scored a run. A lot fun and beer drinking occurred.

Sitting around the picnic table eating burgers and chips Chris' dad said, "You play a pretty good shortstop. I'm looking forward to your wedding day and signing you to a long-term contract. We'll win every year.

And he gave me a nod and a wink and moved over to the next table on his radar.

The brothers and the rest of Chris' family at the table all agreed. We had a fun-filled afternoon replaying out the game, chowin' down on burgers and dogs, and lying to each other about conquests and our futures.

Chapter 10

Chris loved her paternal grandma. I learned to love her too.

Gram was 88, born in the Old Country with Old Country values, the kind of broken Italian-English in "The Godfather." A really short, maybe 4'-11", warm, loving, older woman, with old world values and a gigantic heart of gold.

She actually birthed 11 children and was currently the Grandmother to 48 with more on the way and great, grandkids on the way. And that was just on the maternal side.

Needless to say, Chris was her favorite. After all, she was the family star and no one was immune. That meant I was in Grammy's spotlight.

And it was wonderful.

I never really had a grandparent. By the time I was born three of mine were dead and my maternal was on the other side of the country and I never got to know her.

Grandma Somma was my first true grandparent relationship.

She was Chris' Bubba.

And she was loving and great.

First, and let me get this on record right now, this woman made the single best red sauce/marinara that has ever been made.

Notify Guinness Book of Records.

The best.

And her meatballs were better than having an orgasm.

The Sunday family meals cooked by Nanna Soma were amazing.

Massive amounts of homemade pasta, the best meatballs I have ever tasted, and a red sauce that had been simmering over eight hours on the stove, the old school way, sweet, no tang, and perfectly seasoned.

Every once in a while she would cook another amazing Italian dish. Veal Scaloppini, mussels in red sauce, handmade ravioli. Always with the lilting sound of, "Something different."

I loved Grammy Somma, and happily, since I made her Chris happy, she loved me.

Once again, I was tall, fit, good looking with a full head of wavy brown hair, in college, with good manners, and I cooked. I helped in the kitchen. Grannies loved me. And I am happy to say that Nanna Somma felt the same way.

I asked Chris, "I know this way out of the blue, but do you think Nanna would help us with the Nikki problem.

Chris blanched at the thought and said, a sputtered, "NO!"

"OK, I understand that reaction, but consider this: She loves you. She love Nikki. She wants you and Nikki to be happy. She wants to keep the family together and keep everybody happy, and hell, it is not as if she doesn't know life and sex. Hell, she birthed 11 kids. That means she fucked at least 11 times.

"And you know the reason why grandparents and grandkids get along so well. Don't you?"

"No"

"The both have the same enemy! And I smiled."

That smile got Chris.

"Aw shit, I don't know. Doesn't feel good to me."

"Well, let me ask you this, I know she is 88 and Old School, but I also know she loves her grandkids, and grandparents and grandkids are frequently more understanding with each other than parents are with the kids. Shit it might be the most stupid idea I have ever had, but maybe?

"Let's think about it."

We did.

Finally against her better judgment Chris decided to do it. She said to me,

"OK, I going to talk to Grandma. Not you! Just me. I'll find the right time. Probably in church after confession. I'll tell you what she said." I hope it doesn't destroy me."

I tried to assure her it would be okay. I don't believe I did.

They went to church. All went to confession and afterwards Chris sat with her Bubba. I wasn't there, but this is what Chris reported to me:

They sat there in the pews of church with Jesus on the Cross looking down, and Chris told her grandma, "I need your help," and told her what was going on."

Nanna said, "Are you-a not a virgin and havin-ana sex outside of the-a marriage?" and Chris said yes.

Nanna asked, "Is my Nikki?"

To which Chris replied, "No she wants to and that is the problem, but she's done everything else."

LAHomedog
LAHomedog
355 Followers