Blackmailed Into Sex By Her Sister Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What-s does everything-a else mean, my darling Chrissy?"

"Nonni, you know what men and women do together."

"Shaking her head, Bubba clucked under her breath with her Old Country Italian accent, Tsk, tsk, tsk." Grandma spent some time chastising Chris for having pre-marital sex and disrespecting The Bible and The Lord's teachings. Expected.

But the woman wasn't stupid. She might have been 88 but she knew what was going on in the world and had all of these grandkids who were fucking left and right many coming to her for help and advice because they could not go to their uptight, Catholic parents.

I continue with Chris' report:

"Oh, my deara sweet Chris." She took Chris' face. You'ah know you'ah are my favorite bubbla. I shouldn't say that. Shhh, don't ever say it. I-a think this is a very large problem. We must give great-a-a thought.

She went on in her broken English, "Nikki has a always-a been, how do you say, impetuosa, I know-a not the English."

"That has always-a been m-ay worry about her. Maybe I shouldn't talk?

Chris instantly shouted, "NO!"

"Oh-aK." I know all-a you children are sinners before God."

She blessed herself.

"I-a know my Nikki. She will tell-a everyone and it will a be bad for familia"

"God does-a not approve." She shook her head, "I do not too Chris." But-a, I think you have no choice, but to say-a yes."

"Really?"

"I am-a an old woman. Sometimes you have-a to do-a what's-a right for the family. The-a familia. The familia." And she pointed to The Lord in the Sky. Nikki will-a not keep quiet and that's is a worry. Don't tell me...."

And that was Nanna's seal of approval.

What is right for the "familia."

OK. Bubba sealed the deal.

Chapter 11

We were back in our booth in the saloon.

"OK," I said. "What's the plan?"

"I don't know. I guess we should all have dinner at your place. Tell my folks some kind of made up reason, get her a bit drunk, and you know, err, you pop her cherry?"

"Just like that?"

"I guess. I mean if we're going to do it. Sure. Why not? What the fuck? What else do you want to do? Seduced her and make it a big deal?"

"No!" I said. "Look, I'm not going to deny that in different circumstance it would be fun to fuck Nikki. She is a slightly younger than you with virginity. From a guy's perspective, come on, that's really hot. You've got to agree."

Chris nodded her head.

"But you know that I don't want to do it. You know that, right?"

"You know I love you."

"Yes.," she said.

"Okay. You arrange it and let's all have a female cuckold fuck session!" And I smiled to try to lighten the moment that was met with a loud "raspberry" from Chris.

The big night arrived. Chris and Nikki made the acceptable excuses and we all met for dinner at my place. I had made sure that my roommate, Matt, was out for the evening. And why not? His girlfriend, Gail, was a hot blonde with legs a Rockett would envy.

I made my best seduction dinner of crab, artichokes, and butter. We sat on the floor and drank too much wine, Nikki was, after all only 18, and fed each other with fingers dripping in butter and licking each other's fingers deeply.

The girls, the more they drank, started licking my fingers like a hard cock in their mouth giggling as they did. Showing off to each other.

Chris actually put my index and middle finger together, looked at Nikki, and said, "Watch this." And she started to give my fingers a "blow job" trying to deepthroat them, but unfortunately they weren't as long as my dick.

Or maybe that is fortunately they weren't as long as my dick.

I poured a little more wine for everyone I wanted Nikki sloshed. Looked at Nikki and said, "Okay. If you still want this, I think now is the time. Still want this?"

She nodded yes.

"You remember the rules. Your sister will be with us and watch. Got it?"

She nodded yes.

I suddenly reached in, grabbed her neck, pulled her to me and kissed her. My tongue going deep into mouth forcing a hard, soul kiss making our tongues fuck each other. I refused to let her go. Kissing her harder and harder, and then I reached up to her 18 year old left tit with my right hand and started to caress it with serious intention in a way that Nikki's breast had never been caressed before.

Then I snaked my hand into her pants, found her pussy -- I was pleased to find she was freshly shaved and completely bare -- searched for her clit, and began to rub it hard as if I was masturbating her to cum. No playing around. The real deal.

I want to show her what she was in for. After all, I was 25. She was an 18 year old virgin. That is a lot of ground to cross and I was not a kid. She was.

I pulled back, "Are you really ready?'

Nikki nodded yes.

I looked at Chris. She nodded yes.

We stood up, I took Nikki's hand and led her to my bedroom

What both didn't know, especially Chris, was I had given it hours of thought and finally decided on an acceptable approach.

I had snuck down to two stores. A pawn shop and a fabric store. At the pawn shop I had bought two pairs of metal handcuffs with the keys. Down and out security guards sell them, and at the fabric store I bought 1" wide piping that would act as soft, but secure ropes.

The cuffs were attached to the headboard. The ropes to the posts at the foot of the bed hidden.

I had placed the most comfortable side chair we had in the room for Chris. I led her over, reached down to her head, caressed her hair, and gave her a deep loving kiss. She sat down in it in her skirt and lifted it up. She opened her legs displaying her beautiful naked pussy sans panties, as promised, and put a delicate painted finger down there.

"You have your phone ready to record. Right?" I whispered .

She did.

I went back to Nikki, took her head the same gentle way, and started nibbling on her neck, licking up to her ear and softly tonguing the sensitive inner skin. A seduction.

I grabbed both sides of her redhaired head and started to kiss her. Tenderly at first, and then deep and more intensely.

Nikki started to respond physically. As her mouth opened wider, her legs opened also and she reached behind me and started to caress my back trying to find the courage to move her hand down to my ass.

I took care of it for her, and placed her hand on my bubble butt. Pulling myself closer to her so she could feel my erection rubbing against her as we kissed.

My hand reached underneath her blouse, and I enticingly moved it up to her breasts caressing the lace of her bra and rolling my fingers around her now very pert nipple.

Meanwhile, Chris was sitting on the chair, and I noticed out of the side of my eye, some hand movement downstairs.

I whispered to Nikki, "It is time for you to take off your clothes." And I started with her top, which she wiggled out of, and then her pants.

She was standing there in her bra and panties. I was sure she had put on her best and hottest. Young with not a lot of money, but she tried. White lace and a low cut bra and a thong.

I guess they all wore thongs nowadays.

I stood back and looked at a slightly younger Chris. Slightly smaller boobs, but same freckles dancing lightly across the tops. Slightly smaller ass. But the family resemblance was screaming into my face.

"Time to take those off," I said.

I went over to Nikki, kissed her some more as my experienced hand reached around undid the bra.

I could undo a three clasp bra with one hand. Actually, I could undo it through a blouse. Imagine the surprised faces on many a dance floor. This one was easy. Only two clasps.

It dropped. I pulled a barefoot leg up to her panties, and pulled them down.

I took a step back to take a look and admire.

Nikki stood there suddenly 18 and ashamed for her nudity. Attempting to hide the naughty bits upstairs and downstairs.

"Stop! Remember you said you wanted this. Show me!"

She shyly acquiesced

Oh my. Chris' parents made really, really hot girls.

As I said, slightly smaller boobs than Chris, but perfect, firm, high, with small, erect nipples and areolas that were wrinkled in and hard as rocks.

At 18, her belly was still firm and small thighs with, as I have mentioned before, a groomed pussy completed the deal.

I looked at her breasts and I will confess that the freckles dancing across them made my cock even harder than it already was. You all know, I have a fetish for redheads.

Her ass was perfect. Good DNA.

I wonder what Mama was like at 18. She certainly gave a gift to her girls.

Nikki was standing there shyly on display. Kind of trying her best to be decent.

"Your first time on display," I said.

"Y-Y-Yes," she said shyly.

"Well, you are beautiful. Exquisite. Believe me. I have seen a lot of naked girls both really hot and some not so much. You are gorgeous like your sister."

She gave an embarrassed smile.

"Remember all night, this was your demand."

She nodded.

"So show me!"

And she did. Putting her hands on her small hips and trying her best to be a seductive stripper.

"Turn around."

She did. Oh my! Nikki had a tramp stamp. I wonder what mom would have said, and what an ass. I couldn't resist and gave it a loud smack.

She spun around, "Ouch."

"Sorry, but that was fun!"

"You said you want me to make love to you like your sister. I am going to. Nikki, I am going to fulfill your request, gently take your virginity, and then I am going to make you cum at least twice, but first do something for me, and I pushed her towards the bed and laid her down.

I patted the center of the bed and said, "Move over here and lay down."

She did.

"This bed has always been lucky for us." And I jerked my head towards Chris.

"Now," and I put my tongue on her tummy and slowly, sensually licked my tongue up in between her breasts and onto her mouth. I kissed her. She responded. "Lift your arms above your head."

She did and I snapped the cuffs on.

"What are you doing??!!!"

I scooted down and before she knew what hit her I had her legs tied too.

Nicky was tied and split wide on my bed.

She struggled against her bonds shouting, "What the fuck are you doing!" Over and over.

Chris jumped up, raced over to me, put a hand on my shoulder, and said, "What are you doing?"

I looked at her, "I figured out how to give Nikki what she wants without you having to suffer the embarrassment of sitting in the corner being a cuckold.."

"I am going to give her what she wants, but in a different way. Trust me. If at anytime you object I will stop."

I kissed her and looked for affirmation. She nodded yes and said, "Please don't really hurt her."

"That is not in the plan."

"Okay."

"Get out your phone and get ready to record."

I looked hard at Nikki strapped, spread eagled on my bed, straining in total surprise, fighting the bonds, nothing that her 18 year old mind could have possibly imagined.

"Nikki, your sister and I didn't want this. You blackmailed us, actually. You forced me to have sex with you, and as cute as you are, I still don't want to do it. You know you have destroyed the purity of my relationship with your sister and your family."

"I understand how your age and hormones make you do this, but it doesn't make it right. It is still wrong. But, since I have no choice but to do it, I will fuck you as you ask. I will gently take your virginity as your sister watches, but it will not be making love. I am going to take you as a piece of ass purely for my own satisfaction.

"And after I take your cherry, as you requested, I am going to flip you over and take your other cherry, your asshole. That's right. I am going to put my rather large cock in your ass, and that is where I am going to cum. You are not on the pill, and I am not going to impregnate you so I am going to shoot my large load into your bowels until it leaks out of your butt and down your leg.

I am going to claim both for my own. What do you think of that?!"

Both Nikki and Chris blanched at that one.

I didn't care.

'Because Nikki, you blackmailed us into this and that is not OK. So, yes, I will fuck you, but you will remember that I took both your vaginal and anal virginity as you were tied up, and forced by me, at my will, and pleasure, and you were used to service my desire pure and simple.

She screamed out loud, "Lord! Please no!"

"Nikki, I am fairly sure the Lord has nothing to do with this. Maybe you should have thought about that back at the auditorium. Hey! That is what happens to blackmailers!"

I looked at Chris, who I know was in shock, but didn't say no.

I leaned into Nikki and started to make love.

I was on top of her and kissing her sweet lips, as I caressed her beautiful breasts.

I was mad, but I am not such a big asshole that I wouldn't give a virgin pleasure on her lifetime moment. I understood the significance of the moment. It was important, and I want it to teach a number of lessons to Nikki.

The losing of a girl's virginity is more often than not a cold, sometimes bad, sometimes violent, frequently disappointing thing.

Too many girls lose theirs drunk, at a frat party and not actually a willing participant.

Many are willing participants with teenage boyfriends who are also losing theirs and last about a minute.

Most women do not have a satisfying losing virginity experience. And it frequently takes a few lovers until the joy of sex is unlocked. For some, sadly, that never happens, but for those it does, a new world is revealed.

I was determined to do this my way, but also make sure that Nikki had a fulfilling, gentle, loving, first sexual experience.

I sat on the side of the bed and stroked Nikki's redhaired head. "Relax sweetheart. I will make this all okay for you." And I reached in and kissed her.

I took a look at Chris, and stripped off my clothes.

My hardon was raging.

I laid down on the bed next to Nikki and started to gently kiss her with my hand moving down to her breasts caressing them and rolling around both erect nipples.

She started to breathe harder and I saw her hips starting to move a bit.

I lowered my head to her boobs and slowly began to excite both, one at a time, with my tongue and lips. Rolling around her areolas and nipples as my hand traced its way down to her inner thigh starting to tease it up and down, but never getting close to her sweet, virgin pussy.

I continued to trail my head downstream licking along her taunt stomach until her belly button, love it for a bit and then down to her left inner making a detour around her shaved bare pussy.

I licked up and down her thigh with my other hand moving down, lingering on a breast first, to her right ass cheek and pulling it open a bit.

I moved over to the other thigh and gave it the same treatment and then moved up towards her pussy hovering my tongue around it, on top of it, under it on the taint, but never on it.

Her hips were in full undulation now. I pulled up, looked at her and said, "Ask for it Nikki."

"Hmmm, what?"

"Ask me to eat your pussy. Ask!"

A hesitant voice, "Will you eat my pussy?"

"You didn't say please."

"Will you please eat my pussy."

And I did. Diving in.

There is nothing like the sweet nectar of a young, unfucked pussy. Why is that? Pure honey, and I was lapping it up like a starving man.

I was going to resist, but I couldn't and dove in to her sweet slit and that beautiful, delicate clit.

I push her clitoral hood back with my left and suddenly needed to make her cum with my mouth. So I did. I sucked her clit into my mouth with my tongue moving around like it was the head of a small cock.

As she started to buck and moan, I flattened my tongue and pressed it as hard as I could and began to lap away making sure to get my entire tongue up and down the sensitive underside.

I reached a hand up to one of her nipples and as I tongued her began to squeeze as hard as I could.

That was all it took. And Nikki starting screaming for Jesus, grabbing my hair, bucking and cumming from her first oral orgasm. Her pussy was throbbing and pulsing upon my mouth, her juices were flowing like a river and I almost lost grip of her clit with my mouth she was bucking so hard.

She slowly started to come down and thankful released the grip on my hair. I licked her pussy one more time, and dove up to her face.

"Have you ever tasted yourself? And not waiting for an answer dove in for a deep kiss making sure to smear her own juices all over her face.

I leaned back, looked at Chris and said, "Get that?" She nodded yes.

I stopped and took a sip of wine.

"Nikki you ready?"

Her panting, face with the aroused coloring, hard nipples, undulating body pulling fiercely at her bonds, and ripe, ruby red, blood engorged vulva said yes.

I didn't wait for an answer. I laid on top of her with my cock raging at its full length and width.

"Are you ready? As you know from your hand, my cock is wider than most. Last chance to say no."

"The wild look in her eyes screamed yes."

I put the now rather fat head of my cock at her entrance, and slowly started to move it into Nikki's virgin vagina popping her cherry.

She was dripping, but it was tight. Really tight.

I got the head in and she jumped back. Must have hurt. I pulled out

I stroked her head and said, "It might hurt for a moment, but then it will get really good. Promise." And slowly moved in this time not stopping as my wide head excavated her virgin pussy.

I knew from fondling her in the park Nikki's hymen was already broken, probably from sports so I continued slowly, surely, reassuringly until I was all the way in to my large, heavy balls.

I looked over at Chris whose eyes were wide, breathing hard and fast, videoing away.

I looked at Nikki and said, "OK?"

She nodded yes so I slid out and slowly started to fuck her.

There is nothing like the feel of a virgin pussy being fucked for the first time.

It is soft as velvet, yet tighter than a vice. Extremely wet and lubricated, however the lubrication is thick, but not like KY Jelly, and the juices are wet and flowing, but not like a liquid lube like Astroglide.

More than all of that, it is the feeling of how the pussy grabs your cock and pulls it in as if the subconscious biological needs have taken over the girl's brain pulling you in, doing everything it can to milk your seed to shoot into her womb and impregnate her as you take her virginity. The biology of 1.000s of years taking over a vagina and a penis both attempting to fulfill their natural goal to reproduce the species.

I got caught up in the feeling and began to fuck Nikki harder and harder. I moved my thumb down to her clit and began to rub it. Her bucking and panting were getting harder and faster. She started to moan, then screaming, as she started to buck so hard I thought I might lose my grip. She grabbed my ass and started to shove my cock in harder and harder and started to scream bloody murder as she came buck and pulsing around my cock screaming, "Chris, I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming. Oh Chris, I'm coming."

And against my better judgment I came. Shoving my cock balls deep as far into her as I could and shot my gigantic load, rope after rope after rope with the head of my cock deep inside her womb.

I collapsed onto Nikki, and we both laid there for some time panting.

I finally got my wits back around me, look up at Chris and said, "I'm sorry. I lost control. I didn't mean to cum. Will you ever forgive me."

She smiled at me tenderly and said, "It's okay. I understand under the circumstances." Leaned in and gave me a loving kiss.

I looked at Nikki and said, "Are you okay?" All she could do at that moment was smile. So I pulled out, rolled over, looked at Chris and said, "I need a beer."