Blackmailed into Sissy Slavery

Story Info
Jane and Jan teased me for years, I caved completely.
3.3k words
4.5
51.1k
42

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sissy171
sissy171
537 Followers

As usual, Jane and Jan wore tiny, sexy bikinis, and I stole glances at every chance. Their Hubby's, Paul and Bill partied, pounding down beers, and then at night, pounding their wives pussies. While their tent walls gave visual privacy, I could hear everything. The moans and grunts, the feminine whimpers and chirps, as their hubbies pounded toward climax, and then the ecstatic sounds of orgasms.

I'd heard their sex sounds many times, and always felt frustration and envy.

Our small crowd was a pretty tight group. For years, we'd boated and camped out on a large lake most weekends. Paul and Bill had girlfriends, (whom they both married), but I could not seem to keep a girlfriend. There were a few other unattached guys in our group, so we guys mostly waterskied all day. At night, we sat around the campfire, and I soooo wished I had female companionship, stealing glances at the sexy and beautiful Jane and Jan.

Paul and Jane owned the boat, and allowed me and my bud Stan to sleep in the boat, while they slept in their tent. Most nights, I was dreaming of Jane and Jan as I dozed off.

Myself and my friend Stan always wore speedos; bikinis for boys. Then Stan met a girl. They were soon engaged, and I saw less and less of Stan. Our other boating buddies seemed to also lose their passion for boating/skiing. I was passionate and skilled at skiing, so I kept going on the weekend trips. Often, I found myself solo with Paul & Jane, and Bill & Jan.

I needed someone to drive while I skied. Consequently, Jane and Jan spent more and more time on the boat. Paul and Bill, who were business partners, spent more time on shore, sipping beers and shooting the breeze.

Both Jane and Jan's bikinis seemed to get smaller with each boat trip. Jane especially, began a subtle tease. Her nipples frequently were erect, and when they were, it was all I could do to not leer. And the way she moved her body, stretching sinuous and cat-like, she had my total attention. I was in a state of constant titillation, her delicious breasts and pussy so close, covered by mere pieces of cloth, and yet, I'd never enjoy them in any carnal manner.

Jan watched the tease with amusement. I had become obsessed. I had begun to read and watch Femdom porn, thinking always about Jane and Jan. It may have started as a game, but they had won, and the spoils would be me.

They had maneuvered me into a state of yearning submissiveness. Little did I know, Jane had been telling Paul everything, and Jan had been telling Bill, and the wolves were preparing to pounce.

It started in their boat, just drifting on the lake with Jane and Jan. Jane was laying on her stomach, and untied her top, so she'd not have a tan line across her back. This time, she asked me to put lotion on her back, and I jumped at the chance. I kneeled next to her and squirted lotion onto her back.

She "Ooo'd and Ahh'd" as I spread the lotion, and so it turned into a massage. "Do my legs," she said, and I palpitated with each touch. I was on my knees, massaging the object of my fantasies!

I worked all the way to her rear, actually touching the edges of her thong, massaging her butt cheeks, then worked my way back down toward her feet. I had become rock hard. Jane and Jan were well aware.

Then Jane turned over, and I saw her breasts for the first time, and she said, "Now do my front. Start at my feet."

My eyes were wide, mouth agape, as I took in the breasts I'd dreamed of for years. I did as told, massaging lotion into her feet, then legs, working up to her thighs, and finally her tiny thong covered pussy. My hands shook as I grazed the edges of her thong. I was so close to her pussy!

Then I lotioned her stomach, and moved toward her breasts! The breasts I soooo coveted. But before I could touch, Jane ordered, "Stand up. Now, off with the speedo."

I did as ordered, and my hard cock sprung free, for Jane and Jan to see. Jane spoke, "We know your secret. Do you remember a few months ago, when Paul and I stopped by so he could help you in your basement?" I nodded, yes.

"You left your laptop open. I simply touched it, and up popped a Femdom page. I checked your browser history. Seems you really like femdom. Then I checked your photos, and what do I see? ME! You'd taken secret photos of ME! In my bikini! Without my knowledge! And Jan!"

"Have you jacked off to those photos?"

I was in shock. I was busted. What if they told their husbands?

Jane continued, "Answer me! Have you jacked off to our photos?"

I nodded.

She pressed, "Say it!"

I answered, "Yes, I've jacked off to your photos."

Jane smiled. I looked at Jan, and realized she'd recorded everything. I was in deep.

Jane continued, "Watch out what you pray for, or in this case, covet. You've been coveting your friends wives, right?"

"Yes, I replied, I have coveted you both, for years."

Jane spoke, "Jan and I have discussed it, and your fantasy is about to come true. Get back on your knees, and start talking. We want to hear all of your fantasies, and if we think you're lying, or holding back, we'll tell Paul and Bill."

Now Jan had removed her top, and I began massaging at her feet. Jane recorded a video, and I began to speak. "You both have been so nice to me, and you both are so sexy and beautiful, I sort of fell in love, even though you were married. I have become obsessed with you both. I have spent so many days seeing you in sexy bikinis, I began to sneak photos, and became even more obsessed."

Massaging Jan's sexy feet and legs, I continued, "I wanted you so badly, I would do anything for you both, and I realized I'd become sort of submissive to you both. I would do anything to be close to you, and would serve in any manner. Then I started viewing femdom sites, and it exploded. I began to dream of being slave to both of you. Please don't tell," I begged, "I'll do anything."

Jane stopped recording and spoke, "From this point, you are our total slave. 24/7 with no exceptions. Do you agree?"

"Yes Mistress Jane," I answered.

"On your knees. Show us how you jack off, but don't cum. You will never have another orgasm without our permission."

I dropped to my knees and with lotion in my hand, began stroking my cock, which had shrunk during my inquisition, but now was rock hard.

"Slower," ordered Jane, "Tell us what you fantasize; and I saw you went to femdom sissy sights. Don't leave out the sissy stuff".

As Jan began recording, I spoke, "It's true. I dream not only of serving you both, but being your feminized slave."

As I spoke, Jane casually picked up my speedo, and smiling, dropped it over the side. I started to panic, and started to stand to retrieve it, but she gave a stern look, "Back on your knees!"

I pleaded, "I have no other clothes! Paul and Bill will know!"

"Let us worry about that," said Jane. "Back to it!"

As my speedo sunk to the bottom, I stroked my cock, and began speaking, "I dream of you both to cross dressing me, and feminizing me, and making me serve you while I'm feminized. Please Mistress, may I come?"

Jane smiled, "Not so fast. Stand up. Hands behind your back."

Jane had stored handcuffs on the boat, and they were quickly attached, as Jane said, "You'll be glad you are cuffed," as she started the boat motor.

I was in panicked shock, naked, hands secured behind me, we sped towards the shore.

Jan spoke, "Paul and Bill already know everything. You will be slave to them as well. Prepare to suck your first cock!"

I couldn't believe my ears! I was not prepared for this. Had my hands not been cuffed, I'd have jumped from the boat, but I was powerless and defeated as we glided into the camp site.

Paul and Bill quickly jumped on board, and they kissed their wives, "Nice job," said Paul. Looking at me, he said, "We can do this easy, or tough. On your knees!"

Jane added, "Easy means I stroke your cock, like you've dreamed of. Hard means I take a switch to your ass. Either way, you're going to give Paul a blow job."

"Please don't do this," I begged, but knowing I was defeated, I slid to my knees at the same time. Off came Paul's swim trunks, and his cock approached my mouth. As promised, Jane put lotion in her hand, and began stroking my softened cock.

I couldn't help myself, and grew rock hard to her touch, and welcomed Paul's cock into my mouth. He fucked my mouth while Jane teased my cock. Paul gave instructions, "Tighter, more tongue," and I complied.

Jan recorded up close, me sucking a cock. This would be all the blackmail material they'd ever need. I would be their slave forever.

The conflict was indescribable!

I was getting my cock stroked by the woman of my dreams, and at the same time, performing a repulsive act, while being recorded!

Paul announced, "I'm coming!" And my mouth was filled with cum. I'd never thought about what to do with it, so I didn't swallow. I just let his cum fill my mouth, while he pumped. I looked up at him, and he smiled down at me, as his cock began to soften in my mouth.

Finally he withdrew, and Jane said, "Thank your Master."

I could not speak with his cum still in my mouth. A moment of indecision, spit or swallow. My eyes wide, I swallowed, and said, "Thank you Master."

They all burst into laughter at my choosing to swallow.

Jane stopped stroking my cock.

Jan emailed a copy of the video to me, just so I'd have a reminder. My life would be drastically changed. I was now a blackmailed slave.

Jane removed the handcuffs, "Now slave, first things first," as she brought out a razor, "I want you shaved. Everything below your head, and you will keep yourself shaved for now on."

They all sat in chairs on the beach, while a few feet away, I stood in the water, and shaved myself, my pubes, my legs, underarms, and even my arms. As I was shaving, I watched wide eyed as Jane took my cutoff shorts and tee shirt, and tossed them in the fire. They were my only clothes!

Jan spoke as I was finishing shaving, "We need to feminize your hair," (which was already quite long, past my shoulders). "Now come up here and kneel before me." She brushed this way and that, used a few products, then held up a mirror, "Smile," she said, and I was shocked at how easily my hair looked female.

Out came her makeup kit, and she began applying all sorts of makeup. Paul and Bill casually watched as I was transformed. When finished she showed me my face in a mirror, while the others took photos.

I was shocked. My face looked that of an attractive girl! I did a doubletake! Jan smiled, "You like?" I merely nodded.

I couldn't believe I could be so convincing as a woman!

Jane brought out a bikini. "Put this on," she ordered.

My eyes widened, and before I could object, she threatened, "Be a good girl."

"Yes Mistress," I whispered, and I put on the bikini. I'd cross dressed many times in the privacy of my home, and had no struggles slipping on the bikini top. Jane noticed and asked, "That seemed a little too easy. Have you done this before?"

"Yes Mistress," I quietly replied. Then she brought out high heel sandals, saying, "Don't get these wet."

They had really planned this! She had thought ahead to order sandals that would fit me. For then next few hours, I pranced around in my bikini and high heel sandals, with my hair and face feminized, somewhat glad that I was given little jobs, rather that sit idle. I cleaned the camp site, and the boat, and fetched beers, answering, "Yes Master," when given an order.

Evening came, and Jane brought out the cuffs, and my hands were secured behind me. Then she brought out nylon twine, and looped it thru the cuffs, thru my underarms and tied behind my neck. This ensured I not slip the cuffs under my legs, and have my cuffed hands in front.

Then she took me to the shore, pulled my bikini bottom to the side, and pulled out my cock. Holding my cock, she said, "Pee."

It took a second, but I really had to go, and soon a stream burst forth. She held my cock as I peed! When finished, in a motherly fashion, she pulled and adjusted the sides, making sure it fit me just right. She stepped back and surveyed her work and smiled, "Good girl!"

Then the two couples boarded the boat, and roared of to a dock for dinner, while I was left at the camp site. Handcuffed and helpless, I was left to ponder my fate.

They returned a couple hours later, tipsy. Bill brought a raft out of the boat and threw it on the ground, "On your back, slut," he ordered, as he removed his shorts and tee shirt.

I laid back and he pounced on me, roughly forcing his cock in my mouth. I had no choice; I sucked him as best I could. He fucked my mouth, causing me to gag, "Gag on that cock," he growled. It was a bit scary, but I concentrated on not gagging, and he came rather quickly, and I gulped down his cum.

Then Jane approached, naked, she straddled my face, and I licked her vagina while she stroked her clit, and soon my mouth was filled with her acrid tasting pussy juice as she came loudly, "Ahhhh, Ahhhh, Ahhhh," twitching on my face.

Jan said, "Lets let her cum." They removed my cuffs, and I kneeled before the four of them and began stroking my cock, "Oh thank you Masters and Mistresses; thank you for allowing me to come!"

I meant it! My bikini bottom lay on the ground next to me, still wearing my bikini top and high heel sandals, I kneeled before them with my knees spread, and stroked my cock.

"Thank you for making me your slave. I will be the best slave girl I can."

While stroking my cock, I stroked my little boyish nipples thru my bikini top, which made them hard. Jan commented, "Look how she's touching her nipples! She really does like feminization!"

I looked at Jan, "Thank you for allowing me to jack off."

Jan spoke, "Needless to say, you will catch your cum and swallow it."

The very thought induced my orgasm, my eyes rolled back, and I said, "Oh yes, Mistress Jan!"

They all wore wry smiles as I filled my hand with my cum. It was the release of a lifetime. I made a feminine squeal as my orgasm coursed thru me. The quantity of cum was three times normal. I shuttered, and almost collapsed, as the orgasm subsided. Without a word, I brought my hand up, and began licking my cum.

I washed off the lotion in the water and put my bikini bottom back on. For the next few hours, they sat and conversed, while I kneeled quietly before them. Occasionally I was included in the conversation. "Yes Master Paul, yours' was my first cock. Yes Master, I look forward to sucking you again. Yes Master, I'll work on deep throating your cock."

Bill retired to his tent and passed out. Then Paul and Jane went to their tent, leaving me with Jan. She decided we'd sleep in the cuddy cabin of the boat.

I'd always felt a closer kinship with Jan, she'd always been so nice to me.

First, she had me shave her pussy. She said she'd trimmed it periodically, but now I was to shave her to perfection. I'd dreamed and coveted all things Jan, and now I knelt before her, shaving her most intimate area. She guided, and I served her, going slowly and attentively.

As I shaved, she spoke, "You know, life as you knew it is over. Jane and I have known you wanted to be our slave for a while. She hinted to Paul, and he's all for it. Bill is indifferent, but I plan on using you frequently."

She continued, "Just remember, we are allowing you to make your fantasy into reality. If you are a good slave, we'll allow you to cum often, but make no mistake, here forward, you are our slave for real; there will be no limits."

"Yes Mistress Jan," I softly answered.

Jan observed, "You need to change your voice. From now on, talk with a lisp, and in the most feminine voice you can."

Lispy and high pitched, I answered, "Yeth Mistreth Jan," and she smiled.

She pulled out a thong panty, "Lets see how this looks."

Off came my bikini, and I pulled on the thongs. It felt wonderful! It encased my cock and balls perfectly, and I swooned, "Oh Mistress Jan, I love these panties!"

She smiled, "That's a good girl. In the morning, I want you in full femmy persona. I want you to put on a show for the others. You will wear that thong, and you will swish your ass, and you be be as seductive as you can."

She observed my bikini bra tan lines. "Those tan lines are perfect; so feminizing!" Her observation was correct. My little boy-breasts were outlined with triangular bra tan lines. It was soooo feminizing.

"Tomorrow, wear your bikini all day. I think you should have a deep and permanent bra tan." She smiled, "Don't you?"

I shuttered at the thought. The reality was upon me; this was not a weekend jaunt, they were really enslaving me!

That thought barely hit home when she said, "Now, kiss my pussy," which erased my fears for the moment, and I shuttered as my lips touched Jan's beautiful, freshly shaved pussy.

As I licked, she moaned, "Good girl. Bill just likes to fuck; he never licks me. You'll be perfect. Deeper baby!"

I licked and licked, and probed my tongue deep, up and down, and teased her clit. She put both hands on my head, and pushed down, and I probed and licked her ass, then back up to her pussy, and finally, she had me center on her clit. She ground my face harder and harder on her clit, and finally she began to shutter. She made beautiful "Ahhh's" and "chirps" as she orgasmed. Her orgasm seemed to last forever. I eased off gradually, until she pushed my head away completely.

My cock was rock hard, encased in my sexy panties. Licking Jan to orgasm was a years and years long fantasy, and it had just happened!

I lightly stroked the outside of my panties; "Mistress," was all I said, and she smiled.

"I told you, I want your voice like a girl," she said. "From now on you talk like a girl, and you beg like a girl."

"Pleath Mistress Jan! Pleath let me stroke my clitty," I begged in a high pitched girly voice.

She smiled, but admonished, "Your punishment will be no orgasm tonight. Will you forget how you're supposed to talk again?"

I squealed and lisped, "No Mistreth! I'll be a good thissy girl."

She smiled, "That's a good girl. Good night, my little sissy slave."

We spooned, my hand cupped a breast, my hard cock nestled between her cheeks, I softly humped, and we drifted into a deep sleep.

I was in sissy slave heaven.

sissy171
sissy171
537 Followers