Blackmailed into Sissy Slavery Ch. 02

Story Info
Blackmailed Sissy embraces new life.
2.6k words
4.39
34.1k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sissy171
sissy171
531 Followers

I awoke with my arms still embracing Mistress Jan.

I laid there, and pondered my new life as a sub-sissy to Jane and Jan, and their hubbies. For the moment, I was snug in the boat cubby, wearing a thong panty, while the woman of my dreams slept beside me, naked.

I quietly eased away from her, out into the boat. Dawn was just breaking. I stood there naked, except for my thong panties. As I peed I thought, "Welcome to my new life."

Jan was awake when I returned.

We kissed. This was beyond my wildest dreams! I thought it was exclusively about sex, but apparently, for Jan, it was about affection as well.

"We need to fix your makeup," she whispered, "and your hair." "You've always been an attractive man; I think you make an even more beautiful woman."

"Thank you Mistress Jan," I said.

She asked, "How do you feel about all this?"

I spoke, "It's terrifying, but it's been my fantasy for years. That is, serving you and Jane. I never thought about being enslaved by your hubbies as well, but I've had fantasies about sucking off a man, and being fucked by a man. I was not prepared, but I'm glad it happened. Bill was a bit scary."

Jan spoke, "Although we all spoke at length about enslaving you, I don't think Bill was as excited about it as the rest of us. He took you last night while he was drunk; I doubt he'll be as interested when he's sober."

She continued, "Jane and Paul fully intend to own you. They both relish the idea of domination, and for real, you will be their slave."

As for my own interests, I like the option of a second lover. Bill is ok, but not as attentive as I'd like. I intend to have you as my "lover". You already worship me, so it should come easy.

"I do worship you," I said. "I love the idea of being trained as your lover. I'm already in love with you. I will worship you as long as you'll have me."

She kissed me, then turn her head, and I kissed her neck, and she softly moaned. I took my time, kissing her skin, slowly working my way to her breasts, then gently kissing a nipple, and she moaned again. I sucked the nipple, and gently used my teeth, and she whispered, "More," and I followed her que.

I worked over to her other breast, and then kissing slowly down her body, and finally to her beautiful shaved pussy. Her pussy lips had barely begun to open. I lightly and slowly kissed her pussy lips, worked down to her vaginal opening, and licked lightly, until she rocked her hips a bit, and I used more tongue. The taste was sweet and acrid; I could lick her beautiful pussy forever.

"Take off your panties," she said, and eased me upwards. She spread wide! She was allowing me to fuck her! My cock was flowing with precum; her pussy was soaked, and my cock head entered smoothly, and she moaned. I waited, barely moving, my cock inside only an inch or so. Her hands tugged my back, and I gently eased in deeper and deeper, until I was completely inside. There was no thrusting; she was still, and my movements were almost imperceptible.

She whispered in my ear, "Don't you dare cum."

"Yes Mistress Jan," I whispered.

Our motion increased, and I knew I would not last long. I focused on pleasing her, and not coming. I waited to the last second, then withdrew, and slid down and licked her opening, and then up to her clit. Once my cock settled down, I moved back up, and re-entered her pussy. This happened over and over. Finally I gripped her shoulders, and pulled hard, grinding my pelvis against her clit, and she came, "Ahhhh, Ahhhh, Ahhhh Ahhhh Ahhhh Ahhhhh," quietly as she could. Then I held still, deep inside her pussy, while she basked in afterglow.

After five minutes or so, she smiled, "Lick me a bit more," and I gladly complied. Already, I was learning to forgo my orgasm. I was so thrilled to have finally had sex with Mistress Jan.

She spoke, "So far this morning, I have been ok with your regular voice, but starting now, how about you be in total femmy slave mode, including your voice."

"Yeth Mithress," was my high pitched reply.

"Today you will have your nails painted, hands and feet. Jane and I already spoke about it. You will be feminized. You will be going to the dock for meals with us. It should be fun, seeing how many figure out you're not a woman." She giggled, "You'll have to use the women's bathroom."

I was in a bit of shock, but she continued, "Now, get in that water, and re-shave your body. I expect the water will shrink your cock to a little nub, which is the desired effect."

Paul and Jane were awake when I emerged. I lisped, "Good morning Masther Paul and Misthress Jane," in my high pitched sissy voice.

They smiled as I slipped into the cool water. It felt really cold! I had goose bumps, and my cock shrunk to nothing. In front of Paul, Jane, and Jan, I shaved and washed. My bikini bra tan was easily visible and Jane said, "Nice! I'd never pictured how effective a bra tan would be. You'll be expected to wear your bikini all day today."

I shuttered, "Yeth Misthress Jane."

I put on my bikini, both bottom and top. Jane was already holding a bottle of nail polish, "Get busy," she ordered.

The sun rose higher in the sky, as my toe and fingernails became bright red. I sat quietly still until my nails were dry. Next, Jane fixed my hair, and then my makeup. Finally, I was given some women's tight, high-cut shorts, and a dainty little top which I wore over my bikini top.

Bill finally emerged from their tent. He was hung over, and was needing his morning coffee.

We sped off to the dock. My face was made up; Jane and Jan wore none. Looking at myself in the boat mirror, a really attractive woman was looking back.

Paul stood while driving, and had me drop to my knees, and suck his cock as we sped across the water. We reached the no-wake zone, and he slowed down. I bobbed my head up and down in earnest, faster and faster, and he blew his load. I swallowed as he came, and slowed down my motion until he was softening. We passed many houseboats as we entered the dock area. A few people saw me sucking his cock; they laughed and pointed.

Jan fixed my lipstick, and we tied off the boat, and headed into the dock restaurant. I felt eyes on me, only myself and a female server wore makeup. It was mostly men leering at females, of which I was one. Jan noticed and said, "Get used to it." I don't think a single person realized I was not a woman, except our server, who just smiled at my lispy gay-ish voice, and took my order.

On the way back, I stripped to my bikini without being told, and the sun began it's work, etching a bra tan into my sissy skin.

I heard Jane say into her phone, "We'll see you later!"

Little did I know what it meant. An hour or so later, a boat approach our camp site. As it got closer, I realized it was John, an acquaintance I had not seen in a while. I didn't even try to hide. I stood waiting on the beach, in my bikini and my high heeled sandals.

John eyed me up and down smiled, "Seems things have changed. You make a great looking woman! Have you had sex with a man yet?"

"Not yet," I lisped, "but I've used a dildo in my sissy puthy many times."

He replied, "I like the new look."

The day eased into evening. They all sipped beers and sat around the campfire. I minced around in my bikini, doing little chores, following orders with, "Yeth Masther," or "Yeth Misthress."

John didn't have a girlfriend, and Jane teased, "John, you have no girlfriend, but we do have a "gurl" for you!"

John teased back, "She's the best looking of the bunch."

Jan and Jane wore sexy revealing clothes. Jane wore a tiny short skirt with no panties, and a barely there, tiny top that highlighted her prominent nipples, offering plenty of full glimpses of her boobs. Jan had left on her skimpy bikini bottom, and a top that also teased. The conversation had double entendres all evening. It made everyone horny.

Jane smiled at me, "Are you ready to take care of your new Master John?"

"Whatever you thay Misthress," I replied.

She produced a butt plug. Right in front of everyone, I removed my bikini bottom, put lotion on my "sissy-pussy", and on the plug, and began easing it into my ass. (I'd done this many times before). Once it was in, I pulled up my bikini bottom, and went back to serving, mincing around in my 6" sandals, as if all was normal, except that my cock had grown hard, clearly visible thru my bikini.

Jane commented, "Now John, if you decide to fuck her, her pussy will be nice and ready for you. Isn't that right, Sissy?"

"Yeth Misthress Jane," I demurely replied.

Jan and Bill retired to their tent, then Paul and Jane, leaving only John and me.

John asked, "Ready for bed?" I nodded, and we headed to the boat. I removed the plug and my bikini. I crawled into the cubby, where John was waiting. He was already naked. We laid there a moment, and then he pushed my head downward. I knew what he wanted, and submissively tended to his cock.

He wanted to fuck me doggy style, but the ceiling was too low, so he positioned me to lay on my side, and entered my ass. He fucked me that way for a bit, but it didn't seem to satisfy him, so he had me lay on my back.

I spread my legs, and he was on top, and I was being fucked. Like a girl gets fucked, I was being fucked. He fucked me hard; he pounded my sissy pussy, and it felt surreal. It was invasive, but intensely sexual. I was his fuck-toy; he pounded toward orgasm.

Then it happened. He came deep in my ass, grunting and growling. I felt my ass fill with cum; how it lubed my insides, as he slowed his motion. I'd never felt so "used" as that moment. I'd been "taken" by a man; his cum still deep inside me.

John commented, "I've never fucked a man missionary style. It was nice."

I had a towel and wipes near, and cleaned myself, and John's cock. Then I put on my thong panties. I stroked my cock thru my panties, wishing I could cum, as I drifted to sleep.

In the morning, John was hard. He pushed downward, and my mouth was on his cock. Due to the tight confines, it was difficult to give him satisfactory head. I pulled out some lotion, and gave him a hand job. He seemed to love what I was doing. He pushed my head, and I submissively lowered and placed my mouth over his cock head and continued stroking. As he began to cum, he pushed my head, and I took his cock deep as I could, and his cum filled my mouth.

Jane and Jan had made me their feminized slave; John made me his fuck-toy slut.

He commented, "I just love sub-sissies."

When we emerged, Jane quickly fixed my hair and makeup, and we headed to breakfast. We appeared as four couples, and only our server from yesterday recognized me. We traded knowing smiles.

We loaded up the boats, and headed home. I rode with Paul and Jane, and we went straight to their house. I was still in my bikini with skimpy little shorts and top, and my sandals, and Jane put me to work, unloading the boat and car. I minced back and forth in my 6" sandals while they lounged. Jane had me prepare snacks, and do little house chores. All the time I answered, "Yeth Misthress."

I had not cum in forever, and yet my cock stayed tiny inside my bikini. I finished my chores, and Jane said, "Lets see your bikini tan."

I stripped before them, and my tan was incredibly stark! The contrast was so stark! Where my bikini top covered, my breasts, the area was so white against my dark tanned skin. It would last for months! The bottom was just as stark, with cute side straps, a little triangle in front, and my tush so white contrasting with my tanned skin.

"Come with us," she said, and we headed to their bedroom. They disrobed, and had me lay on my back. Paul straddled my face, and I passionately sucked his cock. Jane straddled my cock, easing me into her pussy, and began rocking on me, and ordered, "Don't come till I say so!"

Fortunately, Paul came quickly, and I swallowed as if I'd been sucking cocks all my life. Then he was gone, and Jane, looked down on me. Her nipples were hard and prominent, poking from her puffy areolas. She lowered, and I sucked the beautiful breasts I'd worshiped for years. It was too much, and I whispered, "Misthress, may I cum?"

She smiled and nodded, and I blew a load like never before. My cock pulsed and pulsed, and my cum soaked the inside of her beautiful pussy. She was still for a moment, then climbed upon my face so I could lick her clean. When she was ready, she moved back to my cock, got it hard with a bit of lube, and remounted me. We fucked a second time until she had a shattering orgasm. She then laid beside me for a while. Finally she smiled, "Good girl," and we took a nap.

On awakening, we talked about my status as sissy slave. She had arranged for John to fuck me; he was bi, leaning toward gay. She asked if I preferred gay over my existing status. I'd enjoyed the sex with John, but not like with Jane and Jan; I dreamed of serving them both forever, but it was not to be.

EPILOUGE:

After our weekend at the lake, Paul had no interest in me as a slave, sissy or otherwise. Jane tried to use me for her sexual pleasure. I served her with total devotion, but after a few try's, our "sessions" drifted to nothing.

She told me since I'd left my computer in full view, she assumed I'd "set it up". She and Jan knew I was obsessed with them, so they just decided to see how far they could take it, but now, she'd lost interest. In fact, she and Paul were starting a family.

It turned out that Bill was drinking way too much, and wouldn't, or couldn't, cut back. He and Paul split as business partners, and he and Jan divorced.

The whole "Blackmail" thing just became a memory; little more than a single wild weekend.

I had spent my life creating a dot-com product...that went nowhere; I'd survived doing IT consulting. Then out of the blue, a large communication company bought me out, plus kept me on as a Consultant. I moved to California...and Jan came with me.

sissy171
sissy171
531 Followers