Blackmailed: Jenna’s Funfair Pt. 07

Story Info
A floating threesome exhausts her.
1.9k words
4.7
4k
2

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 10/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 7 -- The final crown and anchor winners

The wheel spun again. A middle-aged man won. He selected a card from Martin, looked at it and cheered. He climbed onto the stage, lowered his pants and underwear, and waited for Jenna to be brought to him.

Jenna was floating on her back, her arms and legs outstretched. She was still savoring the pleasures of Monique oblivious to what was going on.

Willard adjusted the dials. Her legs went straight up into the air. She was now L shaped and three feet off the floor. She floated over with her back to the middle-aged man.

Martin removed the butt plug. The middle-aged man grabbed her hips with both hands and began to fuck her ass. He looked over her shoulder and smiled at the audience. They cheered him on.

Martin stepped off the stage. Don and Duane approached him. They thought that if Monique could negotiate a deal, then maybe they could too.

They told Martin what they wanted to do. He examined them. They were twenty-seven-year-old twins, dressed identically in blue jeans and light blue shirts. Clean-cut, clean shaven, short blonde hair, engaging smiles.

Martin agreed to their proposal and they paid him.

He walked over to Willard and told him what Jenna's next position would be.

Then they waited and watched, along with the rest of the audience.

The middle-aged man ravaged Jenna's ass for ten minutes. At the end, he was grunting with pleasure. Jenna was panting with exhaustion.

She was drained. Should she say no more. That she'd had enough.

The man finished coming in her ass and pulled his dick out with an audible slurp.

The audience cheered. They loved that sound.

Martin re-inserted the butt plug.

Willard brought Jenna's arms in so that her palms were by her hips. He lowered her legs keeping them stretched wide apart. Then, he flipped her over so that she was floating facing the ceiling about three feet off the floor of the stage.

She was exhausted. She wasn't sure she could do another guy.

"Now we have something different," Martin said to the audience. "A threesome."

Jenna perked up. That word was like a shot of adrenaline. She'd never been part of a threesome before. She'd been invited lots of times when she and Sam were at a swinger's resort in Jamaica, but she'd always declined the offers. Now she was going to experience it. She was thrilled at the prospect.

Don and Duane ran onto the stage. Don went to Jenna's head. Duane stood between her legs. They dropped their pants and underwear. Both men were massively well-hung.

Martin removed the dildo and told Jenna to tip her head back as far as she could.

The twins nodded to one another. At the same time, Don slid his cock in Jenna's mouth and Duane shoved his cock in her pussy. Together, the three of them formed the letter H.

"Go," said Duane.

They started to pump Jenna in an orchestrated fashion. As Duane pulled back, Don slid his dick further down Jenna's throat. Then Don would pull back, and Duane's dick would sink further into her cunt. Their timing was perfect.

Jenna was greatly impressed with the two men. Both with the size of their equipment and their ability to co-ordinate the in and out motions in her mouth and pussy. It was so gracefully and pleasurable, as though they were a ballet.

She was no longer exhausted. She was elated. She was part of a sexual trio.

"This is great," Don said.

"I know," Duane replied.

With Don's cock filling her mouth Jenna couldn't say that she agreed.

For the next five minutes, they pumped Jenna from either end. One going in as the other was pulling out.

Floating on her back, with her head tilted all the way back made it easier for Don to slide his dick straight into her throat.

She wondered if the audience could see the huge bulge moving in her throat as he deepthroated her? That thought and the pounding in her vagina brought on an electrifying orgasm of intense pleasure. No one herd her call out because her mouth and throat were full on Don's pulsating dick.

"Ready?" Don asked.

"Go," Duane said.

They both pulled their dicks out of Jenna at the same time. Then they quickly changed places. Don ran along the left side of the floating Jenna, and Duane along her right side.

"Now," Don said.

They both shoved their dicks into Jenna simultaneously. This time Duane into her mouth and Don into her cunt. Once again, they maintained their smooth motion of one going deeper as the other pulled back. In and out. Pumping away.

The audience cheered.

She was initially shocked and disappointed when they both pulled out of her at the same. Then, she was pleased and astounded when they simply traded places and continued to pound her with the same smooth even rhythm. She could taste her sex juices on Duane's dick that now filled her mouth. Don was easing in and out of her snatch.

It was rhythmic. It was heaven. She climaxed again seeing stars and coloured lights in her blindfolded cowl.

After another five minutes, Duane asked, "Are you ready?"

"Okay," Don said.

"Now," his brother said.

At that moment, both men ejaculated into Jenna. Duane pouring his load down her throat, while Don filled her cunt. She marvelled at their ability to come at the same time. Then they finished at exactly the same moment. This astounded her even more. She was very impressed. If this is what threesomes are like, she regretted not participating in them when she had the opportunity in Jamaica.

"You were awesome," Don said.

"The best we've ever had," Duane said.

Although thoroughly satisfied, she was completely fatigued. The threesome drained her remaining energy. She had no more stamina.

Both men were given a warm round of applause as they left the stage.

Willard put her back in her X position, floating, vulnerable, and exposed before the audience. The vibrators hummed inside her, but she couldn't feel them any longer.

She hung in the air like a rag doll. Panting. Exhausted.

How long had she been on stage? An hour? Ninety-minutes? Ten days?

She'd had countless orgasms, and swallowed a boatload of cum.

How many men? Was it seven? Nine? A hundred? She wasn't sure. All she knew was that she couldn't do another. She was spent. Sapped of all energy.

She passed out. Naked and exhausted, hanging spread-eagled like a slutty nymphomaniac on a St. Andrew's Cross. A depraved and depleted carnal sex toy.

All this sex because of a $10 cheque?

Was that the only reason she engaged in an evening of debauchery? Blindfolded, naked, floating in the air. To avoid going to prison?

Or did Jenna have a secondary reason for agreeing to be repeated debased by strangers.

--------------

Sam stood in the wing of the stage behind a curtain. For almost three hours, he watched his wife have sex with eleven men and one woman. He knew that Jenna was a sexual dynamo. What surprised him was her gusto and the extreme level of enjoyment that she seemed to be having.

He was a high school teacher. He didn't understand high finance. He knew that they didn't have $10,000 to repay the Foundation and so they agreed to have her participate in this sexual funfair.

He knew that this was all Martin's doing. He was the auditor who had discovered the $10,000 payment. He'd pressured Jenna into participating.

Why? As a means of recovering the money?

Or did he have some ulterior motive?

It was obvious to Sam that Jenna had been blackmailed. She was only doing this to avoid going to prison. Why else would she have agreed?

After sex with the twins, Sam knew the funfair was over. He walked purposefully onto the stage with Jenna's black robe. He put it on her shoulders. It covered her naked body. He removed the cowl with its blindfold and the two vibrators. Cum dripped out of her cunt and ass.

Martin nodded his agreement. Willard turned off all the controls on the levitation machine, and Jenna fell into Sam's waiting arms.

There was applause for Jenna from everyone, except the three guys who'd paid to have a foursome with her. Martin reluctantly refunded them their money.

Backstage, in the green room, Sam filled the bathtub with warm water and added Epsom salts. He lowered her gently into the soothing water and proceeded, ever so softly, to bathe her unconscious body with a washcloth.

Martin entered, spoke to Sam, gave him an envelope, and left.

Jenna opened her eyes. She smiled at Sam.

"How are you?" he asked.

"Tired," she said. "I could sleep for month."

She closed her eyes.

He continued to wash her body.

"You were amazing," he said.

"Thanks."

He turned on the faucet and added more hot water.

"How'd we do?" she asked.

"Martin just gave me the money," he said. "$14,850 for the Foundation."

"That much!"

She opened her eyes and sat up in the tub so quickly water splashed over the side onto the floor.

"Martin said he'd take half, so that means we get over seven thousand," she said. "We're almost to the ten grand. That's great."

"No, Jenna. You misunderstood. You raised $29,700 in total."

Her mouth fell open. No words came out.

"Not only that but Martin paid $10,000 to reimburse the Foundation for its investment in the levitation machine. Martin's quit being an accountant. He's now a part owner of Willard Industries. You and the Foundation are off the hook for that forged cheque."

Jenna lay back in the bathtub. The water was at her chin. She closed her eyes. In one evening she raised thousands of dollars, avoided going to prison, and been sexual stimulated beyond belief.

She settled into deep contentment.

She thought everything that had occurred.

She'd been blackmailed into doing this. No other reason for public debauchery.

But she knew that wasn't entirely true.

She'd once dreamt about willingly being gangbanged. Being a submissive sexual plaything. Screwed without a whisper of protest. Servile and compliant. Repeatedly fucked by numerous men until she passed out.

And now she'd done it.

Scratch that fantasy from the bucket list.

She sunk deeper into the water of the bathtub.

It had been exhausting. Her cunt and her ass were sore and raw from so much carnal abuse. Her jaw ached from swallowing too much cum.

And yet she had to sheepishly admit that it had been the most sexually stimulating evening of her life.

The pain and the pleasure. Being debased and aroused. Fucked by strangers while her husband watched. Defilement before an audience mixed with the euphoria of repeated public orgasms. The agony and ecstasy.

"Two guys approached me while you were on stage," Sam said. "Each was from a different charity. Both were impressed with you and this unusual fundraising event. They each want you to fundraise for them. A fifty-fifty split. They wanted to know if you'd be willing to do this again."

She was embarrassed to admit that she revelled being degraded before an audience. Publicly fucked in her ass, mouth, and cunt. A submissive sex toy. Pleasured and debauched. Stimulated and abused beyond belief.

Tonight had had been the best ever. Could it possibly be repeated? Two more times?

Only, she thought, if Monique provided her with some TLC part way through the event.

"Well? What should I say to them? Will you do it?" Sam asked.

"I'll think about it," she said with a smile.

*

I hope you liked this story. Stay tuned further adventures in the Blackmailed: Jenna series.