Blackmailed: Jenna’s Funfair Pt. 06

Story Info
Jenna relaxes with a woman.
1.4k words
4.48
3.6k
2
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 10/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 6 -- Jenna relaxes with a woman

Monique Larouche watched in fascination as the wheel spun, came to a stop, and then eight different man ravaged Jenna. Three blowjobs, three guys had emptied their loads into her pussy, and two into her ass. Monique wanted to participate too.

As befitted a young marketing executive, Monique wore designer clothes. Thigh-high black patent-leather boots with 4.5-inch stiletto heels, a pleated black mini skirt, and a made-to-measure form-fitting creamed-coloured silk blouse with the top three buttons undone. She was braless. When Jenna began her rotating blowjob on stage, Monique slipped off her panties and put them in her small purse.

She was mesmerized as Jenna, floating on her back, was pounded by the guy with a fireman hose dick. But Jenna looked like she needed some relief, so she approached Martin. She whispered her proposal to him.

He listened and then checked her out. She licked her lips with her tongue. He was impressed. The average woman's tongue is three inches in length. Monique's was almost four inches. He smiled and nodded his head in agreement. She opened her purse and handed over the money.

They waited.

After Jenna had completely satisfied the guy with the fireman hose dick, Martin stepped onto the stage and inserted the dildo back into her vagina. She was still floating horizontally on her back, face to the ceiling. Her legs were spread wide apart. Her crotch faced the audience. Her pussy lips were raw and red. She was panting deeply.

Martin addressed the crowd.

"Ready for something different?" he shouted. "How about a woman doing Jenna?"

The men in the audience shouted enthusiastically. The other women were silent. Were they jealous that they weren't the one to walk onto the stage?

Monique handed her purse to Sam for safekeeping and then strolled over to Jenna. Jenna's horizontal body was at the height of Monique's chest.

Monique bent slightly, to with an inch of Jenna's ear. She spoke in a low voice as though kissing her ear. She identified herself and told her how beautiful she was. What a gorgeous body she had. How sexy she looked spread-eagled floating in the air. How envious she was of what Jenna was doing. How all the other women in the audience wanted to be Jenna. And how Jenna now deserved some TLC.

As she whispered into Jenna's ear, Monique's left hand traced Jenna's spine. Her hand stopped at the butt plug in Jenna's ass. She grabbed hold of it and started to gentle pull it an inch out of her ass and then back in again. In and out. Only an inch each time. Jenna's breathing quickened.

With the long, manicured nail of her right index finger she outlined Jenna's lips. She parted Jenna's lips and inserted her finger into Jenna's mouth. Jenna sucked on the finger.

Monique let go of the butt plug -- it was firmly in Jenna's ass -- and removed her finger from Jenna's mouth. She grabbed Jenna's face between her palms and gave her a long passionate French kiss. They unabashedly explored one another's mouths with searching tongues. Monique being able to probe deeper because of her extra length.

After that, she sucked on Jenna's right breast, teasing her nipple with gentle bites. Then the tip of her tongue traced the bumps of Jenna's oversized areolas. First clockwise and then counter-clockwise.

Jenna with lips parted let out a soft murmur.

Monique repositioned herself between Jenna's legs. She licked Jenna's small strip of pubic hair and then her outer pussy lips. All the while her hands caressed Jenna's firm ass. Her pinkies occasionally touching the pulsating butt plug.

She rotated the dildo in Jenna's pussy, and then slowly pulled it out in a cork-screw fashion. Only Monique could hear Jenna's gentle moans.

The audience watched in silent fascination.

She used the dildo to stimulate Jenna's clit. At the same time, she probed her inner folds with her fingertips and then extended her long tongue deep into Jenna's vagina.

Jenna tried to move her hips as the stimulation increased, but she couldn't. The Velcro straps held her in place.

Jenna's gentle moans became louder.

Monique worked at Jenna for several minutes until the combination of the dildo and her tongue were too much. Jenna orgasmed, but Monique didn't stop her licking, and teasing, and massaging. She tasted an odd combination of three men's jism mixed with Jenna's sex juices. She swallowed a bit. It was delicious. She kept the rest in her mouth.

Finally, Monique removed her face from Jenna's crotch and slid the dildo back into place.

Jenna was a quivering mess. She loved cunnilingus and Monique has taken her to a plateau that she'd never previous experienced. She was floating on a sexual reverie.

Monique dragged her long fingernails along Jenna's stomach. She marvelled at the size of Jenna's areolas and the hard dark skin around the erect nipples.

She pinched her left nipple. Jenna moaned softly.

Then, she grabbed Jenna's face again and kissed her with soft warm lips. Jenna opened her mouth for another French kiss. Instead, Monique shoved a snowball of men's cum, Jenna's sex juices, and Monique's salvia into her mouth. Jenna was startled and swallowed it all in one large gulp.

Monique broke the kiss. Smiled. And then returned to Jenna's crotch.

Once again, she eased the dildo out of Jenna's pussy and resumed gently massaging Jenna's clit with it. Meanwhile, she slid her tongue back into Jenna's vagina.

Perspiration coated Jenna's body.

With her left hand, Monique gripped the butt plug and pulled it halfway out. Then she pumped it in and out of Jenna's ass. This was too much for Jenna. Not only did she orgasm, but she also squirted into Monique's open mouth. Monique accepted Jenna's sex juices with pleasure.

Monique continued to massage Jenna's clit with the dildo, shoving the butt plug in and out of her ass, all the while eating pussy.

Jenna trembled and shook and then screamed, "FUCKIN' YES."

The audience shouted its approval.

For three minutes, Jenna quivered, careening from one climax to the next orgasmic high as Monique played with the butt plug in Jenna's ass while tonguing the inside of her vagina.

Finally, Monique stopped licking Jenna's pussy. She'd transferred all the remaining cum from Jenna's cunt into her mouth. She then dragged the tip of the vibrating dildo along Jenna's heaving abdomen and lay it down between her naked breasts.

She kissed her once more, but this time Jenna was ready.

Jenna opened her mouth and willingly accepted the snowball of cum, her own juices, and Monique's saliva. She closed her mouth and waited five seconds before she passed the snowball back to Monique. It filled Monique's mouth. Monique waited, and then passed it back to Jenna, who swallowed it all.

"Now you can clean this," Monique said.

She inserted the still vibrating dildo into Jenna's mouth. She partially deep-throated Jenna as she eased the dildo in and out of her mouth. Afterwards, she put the cleaned dildo back into Jenna's pussy.

Jenna was panting, trembling with pleasure. Not knowing what time zone she was in.

Monique walked back to Jenna's head. She had Willard lower Jenna to the height of Monique's crotch.

Monique grabbed the hem of her pleated skirt with both hands and spread it wide. Then she straddled Jenna's face and let go of the hem of her skirt. She learned forward, bending at the waist, to make it easier for Jenna to return the favour and eat her pussy. Monique put her tongue in Jenna's navel.

The people in the audience had a clear view of Jenna's spread-eagled crotch and Monique's braless boobs. They shouted and applauded. Monique didn't care. She just wanted Jenna to send her into a sexual orbit.

Even though she couldn't see, Jenna could smell Monique's pussy. She knew what to do. She kissed and licked. She found Monique's clit and sucked on it like a hungry animal. She tried to give her as much pleasure as she had received from Monique.

Jenna knew that she'd succeeded when Monique orgasmed and called out Jenna's name.

Monique waited for the rush to subside. Then, she took a deep breath, stood up straight, and stepped off Jenna's face.

There was thunderous applause from the audience.

She gave Jenna one long last kiss.

"Thanks," Jenna said. "I wish we could do more of this."

"If that's the case," Monique whispered in Jenna's ear. "I'll be in touch."