All Comments on 'Blackmailed on Vacation'

by Satyr81

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice

Well done. Enjoyed her reluctant enjoyment of the whole thing and the soft older, experienced woman helping a young man with his first time. Good juxtaposition of naive and sweet with dirty and degrading.

Now for part 2 where turns out Stan had recorded her little slut show on his phone. Now he wants her to come to his school for the whole weekend. Why does she get turned on by the idea? Another fun weekend of being used and even more degradation - and why does she just get hotter the more slutty and degraded she is?

Then part 3 where Terri gets her hands on the video and things really turn humiliating and Lucia finds it's no longer just a dirty little (safe) game.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I hate the word hun

What is she a ninety year old woman took all the sexiness away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
πŸ‘πŸ»

πŸ‘πŸ»

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSatyr81@Satyr81
Just exploring my creative and sexual side. Feedback is very welcome, all kinds. Positive feedback makes me happy and want to write more, but critical feedback is useful, too! Thanks for voting. 12/7/2018 Update - Years ago, I tried my hand self-publishing, and hated it. ...