Blackmailed on Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Satyr81
Satyr81
140 Followers

"Mmm, that's exactly what I need," she moaned, "Lay down and just do what comes naturally."

Robert sighed and closed his eyes as Lucia's hand left his cock, her feminine fingers delicately running up his shaft and around his sensitive head. At the sound of her giggle he opened his eyes once more. She had stepped further back away from him, the shower coating her body in hot water that made her glisten in the light. Seeing her standing there, not hiding any part of herself and the eager way she stared at his erection, the gravity of the situation finally hit him.

Oh god, this is it. I'm about to lose my virginity.

Trying to get a grip on his nerves, Robert slowly lowered himself to the floor of the large tub. When he stretched out his legs Lucia stepped around him, straddling his lower legs as she remained standing above him.

Looking up at her from the floor, the water sprayed in his eyes a bit, causing him to blink. His body seemed to have grown tight, his nervousness making it difficult to breath the heavy air or keep fine control over his movements.

"Don't worry," she whispered kindly, as if reading his thoughts. "I'll do most of the work."

"Sorry, just nervous, but I really want this," he responded softly.

Kneeling down between his legs, she leaned forward, taking his swollen head into her mouth. Robert watched as she raised her face to look right at him as she slowly withdrew his swollen tip from between her full lips. Running her pink tongue over her lips, she moaned quietly.

"I can tell," she whispered, before giggling again. "I want it too. My clit feels like its about to burst!"

"R-really?"

"Mmm-hmm," Lucia moaned as she crawled her way up the tub. Robert's gaze was torn between looking at the carnal desire on Lucia's face, and the way her heavy breasts hung down towards his body as she crawled over him. He let out his own moan as his rigid cock slipped between the soft curves of her breasts. Reflexively he pushed up, his hard tool pressing against the tender skin in the valley of Lucia's chest. She smiled at him with encouragement as his hard member rubbed up and down across her skin.

"Here," she said, when her face was finally even with his.

Robert felt her soft hand wrap around his wrist, and draw him towards her sex. He continued to look at her, his eyes trapped by her dark brown eyes; her wet hair hanging around their faces like a curtain. Then he felt the soft, short hair between her legs graze his fingertips as she guided him closer to her lips. Pressing his fingers against her as she drew his hand lower, he felt her slit open around his fingers, a different wetness coating them, slicker than the water falling around them. Pulling his hand by his wrist, Lucia brought his fingers back up higher, away from the hole until Robert felt them brush against a swollen nub.

"Yesssss..." Lucia hissed at his touch. "See how hard it is?"

Reacting to her enthusiastic response, Robert rubbed again and again, causing Lucia to rock her body back and forth. Her nipples dragging across his wet skin, her sex pushing against his hand. Unable to hold back, Robert began to rock as well, pushing up against her body, his hard shaft dragging across her skin as they rocked together, eyes locked.

"I need you inside me," Lucia moaned, pushing herself up onto her knees. As she moved, a deluge of hot water splashed across Robert's skin. Robert moaned as her hand grasped his cock, angling it towards her.

His moan turned into a gasp as he felt her delicate, wet lips touch his cock head. For all her overwhelming need, Lucia certainly seemed to be taking her time; watching Robert's face as she gently pressed his swollen member into her waiting sex. Her lips spread around the bottom of his cock head as Lucia dragged him back and forth, kissing his cock with her pussy lips.

Robert could feel his own need mounting. The blood pulsing, flooding his aching staff. He needed to fill her, to be inside of a woman for the first time. And then suddenly he was, he groaned and pushed up into Lucia as he felt her body accept him into her. Stretching around his cock, the velvety walls of her pussy squeezing him tightly, but yielded to his manhood as she pressed down onto him and he pressed up into her.

Soon she was sitting on him, his thickness filling her as deeply as he could. Robert reached out, taking her curved waist in his hands as he gently rocked his throbbing erection inside Lucia, luxuriating in the amazing new sensation. He looked down between them, taking in the sight of their coupling. Her dark wet hair just above her slit, his cock grinding up into her. Only the base of his cock was visible, the rest of him vanishing inside of her. For a minute Lucia just sat there watching him, a knowing smile on her face, as he enjoyed the feeling of completeness brought on by having her wrapped around him.

Then she leaned over him once more, her face close to his. She braced herself against the tub with one hand next to Robert's head, her other reaching down between them. The position of her arms crushing her breasts together, squeezing them, making them look as if they were swelling larger. He felt her fingertips brush against the top of his shaft, making him shudder and run his hands across her back, warm water raining down on the back of his hands.

Her fingertips brushed against him again and again as she began to moan loudly. Looking down between them, his view was now blocked by her impressive bosom, but he could guess that her fingers were circling and rubbing her swollen clit. She shuddered on top of him as she sought her own release. The thought occurred to him that she was using his cock for her own needs, much as his friends had used her body. Just then she opened her dark brown eyes, and looked into his, a warm smile on her face. Smiling back he thrust his hips; pushing up into her; her eyes rolling back from the pleasure.

Maybe not exactly the same, he thought.

"Robert," she whispered. "Robert..."

"Yes?"

"Did you like it?"

"Of course, it feels amazing, Lucia," he groaned, running his hands down over her ass, using it to pull her down onto his manhood.

"No."

"Sorry," he said, quickly removing his hands from her backside.

"No, no. I mean, yes. Oh yes..." she said, her voice drawn out with pleasure as her body writhed over him. "Put your hands back. Not what I meant. Oh fuck... yes...

"I meant no. Not now. Earlier," she said, now looking back into his eyes. "Did you like it earlier when you watched me."

"Oh, god... Lucia, you know I did. I told you."

"I know you did. It just turns me on... oh yes, Robert!" she cried out as he pulled her down onto his cock hard, her fingers still brushing over his shaft.

"It turned me on, knowing you were watching me. Watching me take those cocks, watching them cum on me, in me," she said in a hushed voice.

Remembering her - so depraved, wantonly sucking his friends as he watched - made him grow harder, twitching inside her.

"Mmmm, you did like it, didn't you!" she said excitedly in response to his dick.

"Oh god yes, Lucia. It made me so hard watching you," he told her.

"Oh fuck!" she spat, rubbing herself harder, bouncing on his cock more forcefully.

Realizing what she wanted, Robert continued, "I loved watching you on your knees. I was so hard, I wanted to stroke myself watching you."

"Oh Robert, yesss..." she screamed, loudly. Her arm reaching between them moving wildly, their wet bodies grinding against one another under the hot spray.

Lucia's eyes and mouth went wide, her wordless cry getting louder before suddenly cutting off. And then her body dropped, her soft breasts pressing into Robert's chest. Robert's hands roamed higher, up her back, holding Lucia as her breathing slowed.

"Thank you," she whispered hoarsely. "I needed that so bad."

"Anytime," he replied with a grin.

"Ok, hun, now it's your turn to cum," she said after a moment, pushing herself up.

"I'm surprised I haven't already," he admitted.

Now up on her knees, the front of her body on full display to his gaze, Lucia reached out and held onto the sides of the tub. "Well I did blow you earlier," she reminded him with a laugh. "But I think I can get another one out of you pretty soon."

With that she began to rock her hips, grinding back and forth, her body sliding easily over his in the warm water. Pushing up against her, Robert groaned at the feel of the walls of her pussy as they squeezed and stroked his swollen cock head.

"Mmm, that's it, hun. Here."

Briefly stopping her gyrations, Lucia brought Roberts hands to her round tits, letting out a moan as his hands roughly kneaded and groped her flesh. He could feel the hardness of her nipples on his palms.

Then she began rocking again, each time her pussy stroked up on his dick and then shoved it back inside her, she increased the speed. Soon she was bouncing up and down on him, only his hands still squeezing her tits kept them from bouncing as well.

"Oh shit..." he groaned as the familiar feeling began to grow between his legs.

"That's it Robert, cum for me."

"Are you sure? Inside you?"

"What I really want is for you to flood my little mouth with cum so I can taste you again," she admitted. "But this is your first fuck. Go ahead and fill my tight pussy."

His hands squeezed her tit's roughly, but he was too far gone to worry about whether or not he might hurt her. The growing pressure in his balls was intense, and getting ready to unleash. Robert gasped and moaned as he watched the gorgeous, curvy brunette bouncing up and down on his cock, begging for him to cum.

It was all too much, and Robert let out a long moan as his balls released his seed, shooting it deep inside her. Over and over he pushed up into her, a blast of cum firing from his tip with each thrust.

"Oh, Robert, I can feel it inside me! So hard! So hot!"

At that, he let go of her tits and roughly grabbed her ass. Pulling her onto his rigid member as hard as he could, he pushed up as deeply as he could as the last remaining ropes of his cum shot into Lucia's pussy.

And then it was over, though in truth it wasn't entirely over. The two of them still lay there embracing as the water rained down on them. Robert's softening cock still buried inside of Lucia. But it felt over, an incredible sense of relief and relaxation washing over Robert as he wrapped his arms around the sexy young woman that had made him a man.

***

Chapter 7

Lucia wasn't sure how long they rested in the tub, but the water had gotten cool before they finally got up. Spreading a towel across his shoulders, Robert wrapped it around himself and Lucia as they stood in the steamy bathroom.

"That was incredible," he finally said, whispering in her ear.

Wrapping her arms around his torso beneath the towel, she snuggled into his warm body.

"It sure was," she agreed. "Too bad I need to get back to my campsite."

"Oh right," he said, a sadness in his voice. "Let's get dressed and I can drive you back."

"Thanks," she said before kissing his cheek.

After drying off, Lucia began to pull back on her clothes. Looking at her cum stained sports bra, she decided against putting it back on, and just pulled on her blue tank top. Leaving the bathroom, Lucia limped slightly, her ankle still bothering her. She had decided not to bother trying to get her hiking boots back on. She could go barefoot in the jeep back to her campsite, where she had a pair of sandals she could wear for the rest of her trip.

Walking slowly through the cabin, Lucia felt a rush of guilt and excitement as she entered the main room again, remembering what had occurred there earlier. Robert's friends were gone again. For which she was grateful.

Before she knew it, she and Robert were in the red jeep parked on the gravel drive. He seemed lost in thought, and she could understand, part of her didn't really want to go back, and he probably hoped the same after what had just happened between them.

Sometimes life is just disappointing like that, she mused, looking out the window as they drove down the mountain road.

It surprised her, when he finally did speak, just as they pulled up to her campsite.

"Lucia, is there anyway I might see you again?"

"Well, let's not say never," she replied, trying to give him a bright smile.

"I will never forget today, as long as I live," he promised, giving her a sad smile.

Giving him a soft kiss on his cheek, she replied, "Oh, I don't think I will either, hun."

Satyr81
Satyr81
140 Followers