Blackmailed Pt. 08 - The Year After

Story Info
From being blackmailed, to getting ready to start a new life.
2k words
4.29
8.1k
6
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a continuation of a series I started many years ago. To get a little personal, at the time I was just a crossdresser looking for some sort of outlet for all of the things going on with me. After finally coming to terms with who I am and who I want to be, I have since transitioned and lived my life full time as a woman and am infinitely happier.

Before resuming our story, I would like to direct you all to a place where you can support me (https://linktr.ee/ellietransgurl). Even though I'm much happier, I unfortunately am no richer than I was a few years ago.

But anyways, this chapter of the story is meant to catch us up on where Ellie (formerly Bambi) is, and where I'm taking the story next because the me from a few years ago is a little different than the me now, and that includes my fantasies and stuff like that. I'm going to drop two chapters back to back, so I hope you like it! (:

Chapter 8 -- The Year After

If someone finds out I'm trans, they usually have one question: "How did you know?"

It's such a difficult question to answer because I know how loaded it is for them. They're sitting there wondering what exactly the single factor is that makes a person realize they're not necessarily the same version of the person that they were born as. I know this is how they think because I've thought a lot about it myself.

How did I go so quickly from never having presented myself as a woman, to knowing that it was what I wanted and needed in my life. The answer is simply that it felt good. The clothes felt good, but also the way that I was suddenly a person that people noticed felt good. It was a power I now held over people.

As I've lived longer and longer as Ellie -- I changed my name because Bambi seemed rather whoreish -- I've started to try and sort through a lot of my actions and whether or not I'm doing things that are in my best interest, because this path I got started down, while it has definitely made me happier, it has also brought some things into my life that I perhaps wish it hadn't. So I find myself at a crossroads, wondering if I should start making some changes in my life or continue on, as is.

Big questions that certainly need answers, but before any of that, I really need to catch us up on the last few years.

How rather awkward that the last time you saw me, I had just jerked off in front of my mom and then subsequently eaten her out in a dressing room. This would then be followed up by me sucking my dad's dick while the two of us were painting my room the next weekend while my mom was out of town with some friends. The walls, and my face, both splattered, I was finally brought back to reality when I realized that I had perhaps gone a little too far with my parents and that I couldn't be the one to satisfy their appetites for sex.

I decided to sit them down and talk to them both about it.

"So Mommy, Daddy. I wanted to talk with you both about something that has happened in the past couple weeks, and it's something you both need to hear," I said.

"Is this about school? I hope you're not being bullied or anything," said Daddy.

"No, this is about you two," I said. "Mommy, while you were out of town, I sucked Daddy's dick."

Everyone, except me, just stared forward with very wide eyes.

"And Daddy, I ate out Mommy in the dressing room when we went shopping."

Again, just blank stares.

"I'm saying this because I can't do that for either of you anymore. I don't think it was right and you two are clearly ignoring something here. I don't care who either of you want to fuck, but it can't be me."

With that I got up and left the table.

Over time, their relationship improved because they soon started being obnoxiously affectionate toward each other, which made me rather uncomfortable (even more so than having given top to each of them). I eventually found out that both of them had started doing some swinging and that mom's old slut ways had resurfaced in a big way when I walked into the house one day to find 10 naked men taking turns fucking her. I was concerned for my dad until I saw him also there in the room, holding a camera with a big smile on his face. So I let them have their fun and slipped out of the house before anyone noticed I had entered.

With the weird sex stuff going on in my life, I was harshly brought back to reality by my day-to-day life as Ellie, and that meant school. Showing up as Ellie definitely isolated me from everyone apart from Hannah for a little bit. I got strange looks, heard people whispering, and even some name calling. However, after a little bit of time, people started to come around. I think my looks had a little something to do with it, because I looked like a hot girl. Not a guy in a dress, which was also a deep fear of mine. And so after the initial awkwardness started to wear off and guys started to take notice of me and my short skirts and low cut tops, I could tell that things were going to be manageable going forward.

But that being said, I was thrown for a real loop when I actually started taking hormones because they really fucked with my mind. I found myself incredibly irritable and emotional all the time. Even as I was starting to see changes to my body that I really loved, I still couldn't help but find something to cry over. It was a lot.

Luckily, I had Hannah to get me through it. I don't think I fully realized it at the time, but I really was in love with Hannah more than anything. The way that we supported one another, confided in one another, fucked one another; it was all just love. She helped me become the person I was destined to be and I love her for that.

We spent every waking moment together that we could, just talking or playing dress up or whatever other things we could. Unfortunately us both being seniors meant that we would be parting ways at the end of the year, and while we both knew that would happen, we never talked about it until Hannah was 2 weeks away from going to college. I had gone over to her house to hang out like normal and when I walked into her room, I saw a bunch of suitcases and her starting to pack up some things.

"What're you doing?" I asked.

"Oh ya know," she said trying to brush it off, "just packing."

I was very emotional, as I mentioned, and started crying.

"B-b-b-b-but, you c-c-c-c-c-can't," I said through my sobs.

Hannah didn't say anything and just ran over to me and threw her arms around me and started ugly crying herself.

While still crying and holding each other, we fell to the bed, neither of us wanting to let go of the other. Through the crying our lips found each other's and we began to make out as our makeup ran down our faces.

As our tongues started to fight one another I rolled over onto my back, allowing Hannah to get on top of me and straddle my body. As we continued to kiss, both our tops managed to come off and we were fondling each other's boobs. We continued like this for what felt like hours, before Hannah slid her body even further up mine, positioning her pussy right above my face.

Having been in this position many times before, I started tonguing her clit, knowing exactly how much she loved it. I knew Hannah and her body so well, I knew it wouldn't take her long to cum. Sure enough within a minute, she was shaking and moaning from an intense orgasm, but rather than giving her a moment to breathe, I kept going, making sure she felt all the pleasure in the world.

Sure enough, just as the first orgasm had subsided, a second was rushing on and Hannah was nearly screaming at this point. As she reached her climax, I decided to let off and just look up at her and her stunning body thinking about how much I loved her.

As she came down from her orgasm, she looked down at me and smiled, just instantly igniting the tears for me again. I could see her eyes start to tear up too, before she slid her head down to mine. Hannah tasted herself on my lips before starting to work her way down to my boobs. Taking each one in her mouth, I started to forget the sadness that I felt. My boobs were so sensitive because they were still growing, Hannah knew just how crazy she was making me. Hannah continued working on my boobs, but as she was doing so, moved her hand down to my dick. It hadn't gotten fully hard, as it rarely does nowadays with the hormones, but it was undoubtedly aroused and she began gently stroking it through the panties I had on. I knew what she was planning next as she started to move her head down from my boobs, down my stomach.

As she licked my stomach, she sensually pulled the pleated skirt I had been wearing down so that I only had my panties left, before she gently removed those. With nothing in her way, she moved her mouth over my dick and began working it in and out of her mouth as she had done many times before.

Hannah was obviously incredibly skilled at blowjobs -- I can say this because I, myself possess that same skill -- but the thing she did that really made them unforgettable was how she would look up at me while she was doing it. Feeling that connection in our eyes only made the sensations more intense, which is why Hannah was one of the few people that could ever make me cum from a blowjob after the hormones.

It didn't take long before I was approaching an orgasm of my own and holding Hannah's head gently as she looked me in the eyes with my dick in her mouth, sent me over the edge as I let out a girly moan.

Hannah moved her head away from my dick and moved back up to lay next to me on the bed, where we held each other for hours, saying nothing.

We spent every second of those next two weeks together until we shared a teary good-bye, as she headed out of state for college.

I was opting to skip college, for now anyway. The last year or so had been a lot to deal with between discovering who I was, starting to transition, and school, leaving me with little time to think about the future. I had decided that I would try living on my own for a bit. Between the walking in on ganbangs and my own flourishing sex life, living with my parents wasn't exactly an ideal situation.

After working as a call girl for a few months, I had saved up a considerable amount of money, but was feeling exhausted by the amount of work that I was doing. Four nights a week I found myself in some hotel room getting fucked, and while I enjoyed a lot of it, all of the anonymous sex was starting to get old so I decided to stop. I had a few other ideas how I could make money and I was going to try and pursue that and was looking forward to a change.