Blackmailed Slut

Story Info
MILF gets blackmailed by son's friend, then gets impregnated.
9.4k words
4.17
82.5k
109
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,596 Followers

I needed a break from a couple of longer ones that I am working on. Just something kind of fun. Popped into my head and I wanted to get it out, then it just kind of took off on me.

Cheating wife, Bondage and submission, blackmail, Impregnating.

For the benefit of Anonymous (And those of you that are off your meds and don't understand that this is just a story).

fic·tion

/ˈfikSH(ə)n/

noun

1. literature in the form of prose, especially short stories and novels, that describes imaginary events and people.

Similar: novels, stories, creative writing, imaginative writing, works of the imagination, prose literature, narration, storytelling, romance, fable

Opposite: nonfiction

o invention or fabrication as opposed to fact.

plural noun: fictions

"he dismissed the allegation as absolute fiction"

Similar: fabrication, invention, lies, fibs, concoction, trumped-up story, fake news, alternative fact, untruth, falsehood, fantasy, fancy, illusion, sham, nonsense,

Opposite: fact, truth

o a belief or statement that is false, but that is often held to be true because it is expedient to do so.

"The notion of that country being a democracy is a polite fiction"

Blackmailed Slut:

I looked over my shoulder at the line that was beginning to form behind me. I was horrified at the sight. Eight young men, all aged 18 and 19 years old. Worst of all, they were all my son's friends. They were lining up based upon the number that they drew out of the bowl. Numbers 2 through 8. What about number 1? That was Trevor. He had set this up, so he was going first. True, I hadn't said no, but I didn't really have much choice at this point. The ring gag in my mouth pretty much eliminated my ability to protest, not that I would considering the circumstances.

So, I was looking over my shoulder at the eight naked young men lining up behind me. I was currently on the floor of my home, resting on my knees and elbows. My elbows had been tied to my knees to keep my head down and my ass up. I was, of course, completely naked. As I already mentioned, I had a ring gag in my mouth. There was a reason for that as well. The reason will be made clear momentarily. My massive tits (44F) caused the chain between my nipple clamps to drag along the floor.

"OHHH FUCK! SHE'S TIGHT!" I heard Trevor cry out.

I couldn't help but think 'Of course, I'm tight. I've never had anything stuck in my ass before.' I couldn't say that, though; I had a ring gag in my mouth. Yes, there was pain. Lots of it. You go from having nothing stuck in your ass to now getting 8-inches of 2-inch diameter of hard steel shoved in your ass and tell me there was no pain. It was agonizing - for the first few minutes. Thankfully, he went slow and paused often to allow me to adjust to my anal invader. It took several long minutes before I felt the front of his thighs touching the back of my thighs. Once he was fully embedded in my 'dirt road', he paused for a couple minutes. Eventually, he began slowly pulling back. He pulled back until just the head of his cock was still in my ass, then slowly pressed back in. After the third time, I found that the pain had decreased to almost none, but the pleasure had built to where it almost completely overcame the lingering pain. A couple more minutes, and the pain had given itself over to a weird new type of pleasure. I guess that he could sense when that happened, because he slowly began increasing the speed and power of his thrusts. I began losing myself in this newfound pleasure and reverted back to my thoughts of the previous day.

So, where was my husband and son? They were on a weeklong trip visiting the colleges that my son had been accepted to. He was trying to determine which one he would sign with. Jimmy is a highly recruited shortstop about to graduate from high school. There were five major universities trying to get him to sign with them. I had done quite a bit of research on these college visits to determine what would take place. Let's just say that when it came to 5-star recruits, a lot of the alumni clubs thought that scruples were how you paid for things in Russia and morals were large paintings on walls. I was under no illusion that Jimmy was still a virgin. When I discovered that 4 of the universities had scheduled Jimmy to stay in an empty dorm room and my husband to stay in a motel room just off campus, I became suspicious.

During phone interviews, it was fairly obvious that my husband would have a lot of input on the university that Jimmy ultimately decided on. I had found that it was common practice for the alumni organizations to one of the cheerleaders of questionable morals to escort the recruit around the campus. Let's just say that she would be spending hours showing Jimmy the advantages of the comfortable bed in the dorm room, as well as how the desk was the perfect height, the large shower stalls with enough room for two, etc. Being the suspicious type, My PI also documented the attractive divorced alum trying to convince my husband of the advantages of our son attending their university - all night long in his hotel room.

OK. Full disclosure here. My husband and I were high school sweethearts. We had been dating since our sophomore year. Due to a defective condom on prom night, I got pregnant during the last semester of our senior year. Pressure from both sets of parents had us exchanging vows a week after graduation. Stupid. We were way too young and didn't really understand what love really was. We were in 'really like', not 'in love'. Still, we endured. We never really tried for another child. As you may imagine, our sex life after all this time was less than satisfying at this point. We liked each other fine, but it turned out that we were not in love.

"OK, guys. She has an absolute virgin ass. She's never even had a butt plug in it. The only thing she has ever had in her ass was a single finger as I lubed her up. Make sure you are liberal with the lube on your cocks when it's your turn." Trevor's voice brought me out of my thoughts. I was suddenly reminded that my currently virgin asshole was about to be ravaged by 8 well-endowed healthy 18- and 19-year-old young men. "Once you have cum in her ass, move around in front of her and use her mouth to clean off your cock. When she has cleaned it off, go into the bathroom and wash it off in the shower." I really hoped that Orin, my husband, never saw this video.

The line had been formed. Trevor had lubed up his cock and kneeled behind me. I felt his cock touch my rosebud and begin to add pressure. I was about to lose my last virginity. I thought back to how I got in this position. I didn't realize until it was too late that it was a total set-up.

It was a typical Tuesday afternoon. Orin and Jimmy had left the day before to tour the colleges, and I was home alone. It had been a couple of months since Orin and I had sex, and I was really horney. I had the PI report about Orin fucking his overly endowed secretary pretty much daily. Yes, I knew all about that. Our sex life had pretty much died out a couple years ago. I was just putting in the time until Jimmy left for college.

It had been a while since Orin and I had sex, and I was horney as fuck. I guess Darla had been keeping him pretty well drained. Fuck it, I thought. I needed to relieve some stress. It was a beautiful early spring afternoon, so I decided to go out in our back yard, get some sun, and give my dildo a workout. Luckily, we have a very private backyard, with large lots, so our neighbors aren't really close. As I said, Jimmy and Orin wouldn't be home until Sunday afternoon. Yes, I was using our 'Find My Phone' app to keep track of where they were. My PI was also sending daily reports and would warn me if it looked like they were heading home.

OK, I was finally ready. Naked, I carried a pitcher of margaritas, my large pool towel, laptop, sunscreen, and my 8-inch dildo out into the back yard. Laying on a chase lounge, I set my laptop up on the patio table. I moved an umbrella over so the screen would be in the shade, but I would still be in full sun. I had the gas heater for the pool running since yesterday. Normally, the pool would be much too cold to get in at this time of year. OK, I'm a wimp, but I'm really too old to enjoy 55-degree water.

I'm not gonna bore you with the first hour. Suffice to say that I enjoyed myself laying out naked in the sun while watching porn on my computer. Between videos of a naked MILF getting gang banged by several young men, I would relax in the pool or hot tub before returning to my lounge chair. OK, so perhaps I did spend a bit more time than necessary rubbing sunscreen on my tits and pussy.

So, there I was. I was watching a video of a mature woman that was being gang banged by several young men. My juices were flooding my pussy as I was idly stroking my slit. I decided that it was time. I put a pair of nipple clamps on my nipples to keep the 'girls' occupied. Next, I took my dildo and began running it up and down my slit. The small ridges on the dildo excited my clit wen they ran over it. My flowing juices also spread my natural lubricant over the head and shaft. I was beginning to lose myself in the bliss. As I toyed with my pussy, I used my other hand to flick and pull on my clamped nipples. The minor pain that caused was sending lightning bolts directly to my pussy.

Eventually, I turned my toy perpendicular and began sliding it into my hole. I started off slow to build up my arousal. My right hand continued to move the dildo in and out of my neglected pussy, while my left hand was alternating between toying with my left and right tit. My laptop continued to play the video of the woman being ravished by several young men. My eyes were closed, but the volume was on, so I could hear her cries of passion as she was taken over, and over, and over again.

I had already driven myself to one orgasm, and the second was not far away. I didn't know it at the time, but my life had significantly changed 5-minutes earlier. I was just on the precipice of my second orgasm when I felt something hard, but velvety on my lips. Already overcome with passion, my mouth automatically opened to allow the invader access through my lips. It slid in and began stroking in and out. It took a couple minutes, but I finally acknowledged the screaming in my brain that something was not right. Opening my eyes, I found that a naked Trevor was sliding his large cock in and out of my mouth. Upon further inspection, I saw that he was holding his cellphone up like he was videoing his cock in my mouth. A sudden flash of shame hit me like a sledgehammer. Surprisingly, instead of killing my mood, it sent me hurling over the cliff into a massive orgasm.

Wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure flowed through me. It was one of the strongest orgasms I had ever had. I think I even blacked out for a minute or two. When my senses returned, I was still laying on the lounge chair, but my ankles were now on Trevor's shoulders. He was on top of me with his large cock buried hilt deep in my gushing pussy. I tried to protest, but every hard thrust deep within me took my breath away. In minutes, all thoughts of protest flew out of my brain as my needy cunt overrode all my higher brain functions. Oh yeah, and there was one other important fact that was screaming in my brain trying futilely to make itself heard.

"More. More. Harder. Fuck me, you Bastard." Replaced any fleeting thoughts of protest. The final nail in my coffin was when his first jet of cum deep inside me triggered my third orgasm, and it had been a real monster of an orgasm at that.

It took about 5-minutes to regain my senses. When they did come back, the full weight of what had just happened hit me like a sledgehammer.

"TREVOR! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING? YOU JUST RAPED ME!" I screamed at him.

He just smirked at me. "No. There was no rape. You never even came close to telling me to stop. In fact, you just kept screaming for me to fuck you harder. I have it all on video, so no one will believe that you weren't a fully willing participant in this."

"What are you doing here anyway? You know that Jimmy is gone on college tours all week."

"Yeah, I know. The thing is that I left my Bluetooth speaker here when we were hanging out on Saturday before he left. I just came over to grab it. Lucky me that I found you out here, naked and begging to be fucked. Once I got over the shock, I got out my cell phone and managed to video everything."

I had by this time managed to pull my towel around me. Sure, he had already seen everything, but I wasn't going to let him gawk at me.

"Trevor, that was a mistake. I had no idea anyone would come into the yard. I was expecting that to be completely private. You had no right to take advantage of me in a very vulnerable time. You need to delete that video and forget this ever happened." It was then that the last issue that my brain was screaming took center stage. "OHMYGOD! YOU EJECULATED INSIDE MY VAGINA! OH SHIT!"

Trevor just continued to smirk as if he had no idea of the horror of the situation. I opened my towel and looked down to see gobs of sperm dribbling out of my just fucked pussy.

"OH NO! No, no, no, no!"

"Problem?" he smirked.

"Huge problem. Trevor, I'm not on the pill, and you didn't use a condom. Worse yet, it's getting into my fertile time. I could easily get pregnant. Shit! I've got to run to the drug store." I can't use the pill because of a bad reaction to it. Thus, Orin always wore condoms when we had sex.

"Nah. Not yet. Look, since the damage has already been done, how about we spend the next few hours having more sex, then you can go down and get the Morning After pill. I mean, it does say 'morning after', so we can screw around the rest of the day today, and you can get it tomorrow morning." He smiled as if that was the most logical thing in the world.

"Oh, hell no." I couldn't believe the unmitigated gall of this kid. "That's not going to happen. You took advantage of me when I wasn't with all my senses. You are damned sure not going to do it again. GET OUT OF MY YARD!" I was pissed off by this point.

Instead of scampering away like he should have, he just started laughing.

"OK, Mrs. H. If that's the way you want it. I really should be getting home anyway, so I can download the video to my computer. I wonder who Jimmy will be more pissed at when he opens the email, though. Me for fucking my best friend's mom, or you for begging me to fuck you. I think that I will be OK, since I can always just go with the 'Hey, you know that I'm just a horney 19-year-old. What do you expect when a sexy naked woman throws herself at me and begs me to fuck her? I'm sorry, but my hormones took over.' I think he'll forgive me. You, on the other hand, are supposed to be the mature one. I have a feeling that he will most likely share the email and video with your husband too. He does seem to be the vindictive type, so I can assume that he will then send the video to everyone that you know as well. I don't think that seducing and fucking you son's best friend will enhance your standing in the community."

I stared at him in shock. "You wouldn't."

"Well, what else do I have to do this afternoon. I am kind of bored right now. Besides, what is my incentive not to? I mean, if we worked out a deal that would benefit me for not sending your son that email, we could both be happy."

The determined look on his face told me that I was fucked - or about to be - again. Strangely, my pussy began to pulse in pleasure. I could feel my nipples tightening up as well. The reminder of the pleasure of those last orgasms flashed through my mind. Besides, what choice did I really have?

"Fine, but you need to use condoms from now on." I insisted.

He just laughed at me. "Nope. No condoms. I hate the way they feel. Besides, the damage has already been done. You're gonna get the pill tomorrow anyway, so there is really no reason for condoms now."

"OK, but you will delete that video."

"Nope. Not part of the deal. The deal is that I won't share the video. I'm keeping it as a reminder of this."

Frankly, he held all the cards. I had no choice but to cave. Reigning myself to the fact that I was under his complete control, I nodded my head and removed the towel from around my body. My brilliant plan was to give in to his demands in body but not in spirit. That lasted for about three minutes. I have no idea where he got his training, but it didn't take long for him to have me squirming. Somehow, he knew exactly where to kiss and suck on my neck. His fingers toyed with my nipples and played them like a master violinist. Women complain that men can't find their clit with a map, GPS, and a boy scout guide. Ladies, meet The Pathfinder.

"OH YESSSS! POUND MY PUSSY WITH THAT HUGE COCK!" God! It felt like he was using a telephone pole attached to a jackhammer inside me.

I had started by sucking his cock until it was a rod of iron. He then put me on my hands and knees, then entered me doggie style. As he slipped inside me, he used his magic fingers to toy with my nipples. My nipples have always been extremely sensitive, so it didn't take long for my pussy to begin gushing like the Amazon River. After my first orgasm, he kneeled up, grabbed my hips with his hands, and began pounding me with everything he had. He had already cum inside me once, so he had a lot of endurance this time. I have no idea how long it lasted, but I do know I orgasmed three more times. The last one was when he unloaded in my cunt again.

We spent the next 10 minutes recovering, cuddling on the lounge chair with his arms around me. When I was finally able to stand again, Trevor led me over to the outdoor shower.

Ladies, if you have never had a lover shampoo your hair and wash your body in the shower, you are really missing an experience. I began to suspect that Trevor had an older experienced lover at some point that trained him in how to completely satisfy a woman. He gently guided me under the spray of warm water. With my head bowed forward, he gently massaged my scalp to ensure that my hair was completely wetted. When I was pulled out of the spray, he put the shampoo on my head and gently massaged it in, then guided me back under the spray and rinsed. He did that twice, then applied the conditioner.

No loofa for this guy. He used his bare hands to massage the shower gel on my body. He spent a lot of time on my tits and my pussy. He didn't let me cum, but he drove me crazy with lust. He even slipped a slick finger into my asshole. I put a hard stop on that. I kept it a secret, but damn that felt nice.

"NO! That is a no go. Nothing gets put in my ass. That's an exit only. I've never even given that to my husband, so I'm damned sure not giving it to you."

"So, you're an anal virgin? Nothing has ever been up there before?" He sounded way too excited about that, but I was really in no condition to realize that at the time.

"No. You can have my pussy and mouth, but you don't get my ass." I was adamant. At least I was at that time.

OK, so he washed me thoroughly. He then spent even more time on my pussy. He stuck two fingers deep inside my pussy as he seemed to scoop the semen out.

"I don't eat cream pies, so I want you cleaned out before I lick your pussy." He whispered in my ear. My knees buckled when he said that. Thank God he had a good hold around my waist when he said that.

OK, so he finished washing me, then quickly washed himself. After drying me off, I ended up on the bed. I swear, he must have been a lesbian in a former life. Granted, I was not the most experienced in having my pussy licked, Orin was too much of a 'Real Man' to ever get his mouth anywhere near my pussy. 'Real Men' don't do that. Of course, 'Real Men' still expect a woman to put her mouth on their cocks.

GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,596 Followers