Blackmailed Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he used one hand to flick my nipple and the other to flick my clit, my orgasm broke through me like a freight train.

"Holy shit! She squirted!" I heard someone say as the convulsions wracked through my body. I felt my sphincter clamp down on his cock. That must have pushed him over the edge, as he began shooting his load deep inside my bowels. After a minute to recover, he slipped his cock out of my ass and came around in front of me. As the next guy in line began to slide his cock into my ass, I discovered why he chose a ring gag instead of any other type of gag for me. I had no choice except for allowing his slimy cock into my mouth. The ring gag prevented me from closing my mouth, and I found myself unable to prevent him from using my mouth and tongue to clean his dirty cock.

Because Trevor had already stretched out my anus, the other seven guys slipped in rather easily. One after the other emptied their balls deep into my bowels, then used my mouth to clean themselves. When the last one finished, Trevor shoved a large butt plug in my ass to keep their cum from running out. Yes, I orgasmed with every one of them. Part of it was because my submissive streak loved being used like that. The other part was that I realized that I actually loved anal sex.

Trevor and two other guys took me into the Master Bathroom and helped me shower. I was bathed in sweat. They cleaned me off, then took me to the bedroom where they bound my arms and ankles to the headboard. My wrists were tied to the center of the headboard, while my ankles were tied to the side posts. I was folded in half with my legs spread wide.

"OK, guys." Trevor began. Her husband and son won't be back for three more days. That means that we have about two and a half days to fuck this slut as much as we can. You can use all three holes, but I want every single load in her cunt. Fuck her mouth, ass, or cunt as much as you can, but when you cum, it needs to be in her cunt."

Fuck! He wanted to get me pregnant again. Shit! No wonder he has prevented me from going to the pharmacy for the last couple of days. Thus began the next two and a half days. Of course, Trevor led the way again. He first began my licking my cunt to an orgasm. Three other guys wanted to lick my cunt before they began fucking me. No need for a gag this time. I eagerly sucked their cocks clean as soon as they came inside of me.

At one point, Trevor put his lips beside my ear and talked to me. "Five of us have the same hair and eye color as Orin. Two more could probably get away with it, as long as you can convince him that the hair and eye color are just recessive genes. Who knows, maybe your baby will still come out with your hair and eyes. If I were you, I would start praying that it isn't Jake. Having a black baby would definitely be hard to explain. On the up side, he only has a one-in-eight chance. Besides, you might already be pregnant from the last couple of days."

Three hours later, there were no bindings holding me down. I was literally attacking them. I had all three holes filled as they were fucking my cunt, ass, and mouth. As soon as one of them shot his load in my cunt, the one in either my mouth or ass would take his place. I would then start calling out for someone to fill whatever hole was empty.

After I had fixed dinner (using the T-bone steaks that I had been saving), things slowed down. They needed to conserve their energy a bit. It seemed that I was almost constantly being fucked. With them rotating between all eight of them, it seemed as if there was never a flaccid cock. I did manage a few naps here and there, but I think I was almost constantly being filled with one or the other's cock. After the first day, I stopped counting how many loads of cum I had.

By noon on Saturday, they had all left the house. Trevor assured me that he was done blackmailing me, and that no one would ever see the videos. He stressed that HE would never bring it up again. He smiled as he also said that I was free to bring it up to him whenever I wanted. After he walked out the door, I dashed to the bathtub to clean myself up and soothe my aching muscles. After cleaning myself up and soaking in the hot water for a while, I went to work on the house. I opened all the windows to air the scent of sex out. I had just finished my one last important task and was sitting on the couch when Orin and Timmy walked through the door.

The evening was spent eating dinner and having Timmy tell me all about the colleges they visited. Of course, he neglected to mention the company he had in his room every night. He also failed to mention the MILF alumni that kept Orin company in his room every night. That's OK. My PI will be giving me the reports on that the next week.

Timmy finally spun down and went to bed. A while later, I went up to bed. When Orin finally came into the bedroom, I was sprawled out on the bed wearing my sexiest coreset, stockings, heels, and nothing else. "You have no idea how much I've missed my husband while you were gone." I tossed him the condom I had taken out of his nightstand drawer. "Now get your ass in bed and fuck me."

I could see on his face that he was trying to come up with an excuse not to, but I didn't give him the chance.

"Either you get your naked ass over here and fulfil your husbandly duties, or I swear I will walk out the door naked and offer myself to every man I see until someone does fuck me."

After taking those eight big cocks almost constantly over the last several days, I'm surprised that he could even feel the walls of my pussy. I'll be waiting for my Oscar for best female actress at the next Academy Awards for my performance in faking those orgasms that night. When he finally finished and pulled out of me, I looked down at his dick and screamed.

"WHAT THE FUCK, ORIN? WHERE DID YOU GET THAT DEFECTIVE CONDOM?"

Sure enough, there was his cum leaking out of a hole in the end of the condom. He looked down and saw it too.

"What the hell?" He cried out.

We spent the next half hour going through all the rest of the condoms that were in the drawer. Almost three quarters of them had some sort of defect in them.

"Orin, this is my fertile time of the month. You very well might have just knocked me up. So much for you retiring early like we planned."

Epilogue:

Sure enough, it was a few weeks later that I peed on the stick. Yep, I was pregnant. I was pissed at Orin for the next couple of weeks for buying defective condoms. Jimmy turned out to be excited about having a little brother or sister. Yeah, being pregnant while almost 40 is not a lot of fun. It's even worse when you are well along during the summer. On the upside, Orin was so sorry for his mistake that he practically waited on me hand and foot. He was a lot more attentive to me. Jimmy helped out as well, but he was normally out with one or more of his friends hanging out with them as much as he could before he went away to college. Odd how the friends he would hang out with on a daily basis were rotating around. Odd how the others had other plans, then couldn't be contacted for a couple hours during the day. He never noticed that one of the friends he was hanging out with would send a text just before they finished what they were doing for the day. He never even noticed that I had just showered right before he got home.

Orin's and my sex life picked up significantly. You've probably heard that a woman's libido increases when she is pregnant. It's true. At least that's the explanation I gave Orin. I'm still surprised that he hasn't noticed that I'm nowhere near as tight as I used to be. He had no idea that he was the smallest cock that had been in my pussy that day, usually only a couple of hours before him.

Orin thought that the sweat pouring off of me was due to the stress of delivery. In reality, it was me sweating bullets hoping that the odds carried through. Thankfully, Melissa Ann Franklin had my eyes and hair. Orin proudly signed the birth certificate. He still doesn't know that the doctor had cleared me to have sex a week before I told him. Seriously, how can he not tell how much looser I am now. I mean, he was the ninth cock in my pussy that day.

Jimmy was already away at college, so all 8 of them came over an hour after Orin left for work. At my suggestion, he's working a lot of overtime now. That's a win-win. He has less time to get together with that slutty secretary, and I have more time to get together with the boys.

I'm really no longer worried about Orin finding out now. This is a no-fault state. I will get the house, at least 50-percent of our savings and investments, alimony, and child support. Trevor has begun to start looking at my stomach funny and rubbing his hands on it. I think it's time to get another box of condoms and sabotage them. I wonder if Orin will fall for that one again.

END