Blackmailed Stepmom Pt. 01

Story Info
Stepson catches stepmom and gets it all on video.
1.8k words
4.38
67.2k
99

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was at my mom's house for the week while she and her new boyfriend vacationed in Europe. Usually I stay at my dad's house with him and his new trophy wife, who's half his age.

My dad is away on business for two weeks so my stepmom has the whole mansion to herself. She was planning on having a girlfriend's weekend and asked if I could give her privacy. Which is fine cause I have my mom's house all to myself.

I'm sitting on the couch watching a movie and also scrolling through my social media account when I noticed my phone's battery was low. I got up and looked for my charger. "Ah shit!" I thought. I had left it at my dad's. I rummaged through the drawer looking for a spare charger with no luck.

It's only a five minute drive to my dad's. I'll run in quietly and leave without my stepmom and her friends knowing I was there. I grabbed my car keys and headed out.

I pulled into the driveway and parked. Instead of going through the front door I went to a side door that lead to my room. All the light are on and I figured the ladies are drinking wine and talking shit about their husbands.

I got into my and quickly grabbed my charger which was plugged into a socket next to my desk. I was about to leave when I heard a loud thumping sound, like someone was hammering something.

I left my room and started walking around the house trying to locate where the noise was coming from. I searched all over the house. I quickly noticed that no one was here, where were the women? I thought.

The knocking sound was coming from the third floor where the master bedroom is located. I walked up the stairs and the knocking got louder, also muffled talking. My dad's bedroom door was wide open and I could see shadows moving around in there.

I peered into see my stepmom's face pressed against the beds headrest. Her large breasts swayed back and forth like a clock pendulum. A super ripped dude, covered in tattoos was pounding her from behind.

I was taken back at first then I instinctively pulled out my phone and started to record them. I zoomed in and had a perfect view of this guy's massive cock stretching my stepmom's pussy to its limits.

I remained in the shadows of the hallway for the next 30 minutes as the two fucked each other's brains out. The two were clearly unaware of my presence even if I stood at the foot of the bed.

I wasn't surprised at how much of a whore my stepmother was but I was shocked when the stranger split her cheeks and fucked her ass before unloading what seemed like a gallon of cum into her.

The two got up and went into the bathroom. I heard the shower turn on. I waited a few moments, then I snook to the bathroom door. I could see the shower but I could see them clearly from the reflection in the mirror.

I began to record a second video of round two. My stepmom was pressed up in the shower, her giant tits squished against the glass. I recorded as much as I could before the mirror fogged over.

I quickly raced out of the house and drove back to the safety of my mom's house. My heart was racing and I was out of breath. I replayed the videos I had just shot and jerked off till I passed out.

The next morning when I woke, I checked my phone. There was a text message from my dad saying he was going to be gone longer than the weekend. He also asked that I check up on my stepmom and make sure she's alright.

I took a shower and changed before I headed back to my dad's house. This time I used the front door. "Hello?" I yelled with no response. I made a B-line to the master bedroom to find it empty. The bed had been made and everything cleaned up.

I text messaged my stepmom to find out where she was. She responded that she and her friends had gone out for brunch. She said they wouldn't be back till late.

A brilliant idea popped into my head. I drove to the electronics store. I had bought two 12 packs of 4K surveillance cameras. I figured 24 hidden cameras statistically placed around the house would capture some great action if my stepmom has that guy over again.

I spent the whole afternoon hiding the cameras and setting them up to a wifi network. I streamed the cameras to my 3 computer monitors. All I need now was some lotion, tissues and popcorn.

I drove back to my mom's house to drop my car off and walked back to my dad's. I locked my bedroom door and closed all the curtains in my room. There I sat waiting for my stepmom to return.

Several hours had passed by and I must have dozed off. I was awakened by loud noises coming from inside the house. It was night time now, I looked at my phone and it was just after 10pm. I shot up in bed and I was glued to the monitors.

There was movement from one of the cameras. I full screened camera 7 which was an aerial of the entire kitchen. Gathered around was my stepmom and three other women I recognized. All married to men friends with my dad.

The women had been out on the town. They all were dressed in short, tight dresses and high heels. My stepmom broke out some glassware and a bottle of nice vodka. The women sat around drinking glass after glass until the bottle was almost empty.

It was right about then that the doorbell rang. My stepmom made her way to the front door. I switched camera angles and watched as she opened the door to greet 7 men of all colors and races.

As each man walked in they kissed my stepmom on the cheek and gave her butt a squeeze. She followed the group of men into the kitchen where each guy kissed and hugged the 3 other women.

More bottles of booze are broken out and the group two more bottles of vodka. By this point all the men are very touchy feely with the women. All four of the women are eating up all the attention.

Three of the men snuck away with one of the women, a gorgeous small, petite Asian girl with huge fake tits.

I followed the group of four as they disappeared into one of the guest bedrooms.

I switched back to the kitchen view just as two men escorted another one of my stepmom's friends, a buxom brunette. The three disappeared into another guest bedroom.

When I switched back to the kitchen view, the kitchen was empty. I started scrolling through the feeds until I caught the last four walking up the stairs to the master bedroom. I watched my stepmom, her blonde friend who has a juicy, plump ass and two guys one of which looks like the guy from last night.

I switched over to the asian woman who is now on her knees with three rock hard cocks in her face. The three men stand huddled around her butt naked.

I switch over the brunette with great tits. The two men both with their pants down around their ankles have the brunette in between them. She's bent over bobbing her head up and down on one of the guys' cocks while the other one hiked up her short skirt and pulled her pink thong down to her knees before burying his face into her crotch.

I quickly switched the channel to see my stepmom and her blonde friend. Both of them are sitting on the edge of the bed. They had removed their skirts and only wore bras, matching thongs and thigh high stockings. The two men only in boxer briefs stand in front of the two women who are eagerly working the respective shafts with their mouths.

One of the men paused from getting head to leave the bedroom. The blonde woman joined my stepmom and the two shared the tattooed guys massive cock together.

I followed the other guy as he went to the other rooms. He'd popped his head in and motioned to the other guys to follow him and to bring their women. Once all the parties were together they made a caravan to the master bedroom.

Once all together the women stripped off all their clothes and underwear and climbed onto the bed. The men followed suit and stripped what remaining clothes that had on, off.

For the next hour or so the four women got their brains fucked out. Each of the women got their pussies pounded, their buttholes stretched out and their mouth fucked.

At one point my stepmom had a train run on her. Each of the men dumped their load into her bald, swollen pussy and her ass.

Each of the women had a cock in their ass and pussy at the same time while a cock was buried down their throats.

The men must have stored a shit ton of cum in their balls because none of the women's pussies were spared of an exceedingly large amount of sperm pumped into them.

After the men had emptied their balls completely the women cleaned their cocks off with their mouths.

By the end of the orgy the women laid on the bed motionless from exhaustion. The men gathered their belongings and left.

I watched the screen for several minutes to make sure the women had fallen asleep. I made my way upstairs to the bedroom. Once inside the room the smell of booze, pussy and ass filled the air. The smell made my already hard cock harder.

I pulled out my cell phone and started recording the naked women. I got close to their faces, two of them still moaning in pleasure. I looked down and noticed that they were fingering each other.

My stepmom had globs of cum in her hair and around her mouth and nose. I made sure to get a close up of her well fucked pussy, covered in cum.

I moved the camera to the woman with a nice ass who was laying face down. I reached out and spread her butt cheeks apart to reveal her gapping Butthole that was still filled to the brim with cum.

Luckily I recorded all this. I'm like J. Edger Hoover over here using this footage for my own gains and pleasures. I mean god forbid any of these women's husbands see these videos. All of them would be out on their ass before they can say sorry.

Stay tuned to see how I use these videos to blackmail these thots.