Blackmailed Stepmom Pt. 02

Story Info
Part 2 of Blackmailed Stepmom.
1.6k words
4.54
65.4k
54

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a week since I caught my stepmom cheating on my dad. My plan is to show her the video of her and the tattoo guy. The other trove of media I'll sit on till further notice.

I sent my stepmom a text which read "Gonna order take-out. Do you want to join me?" She accepted the invite and would be home at 8pm.

I came home with a variety of sushi and a bottle of saki. I set out plates and glassware for us. I checked the time and it was 8:15pm.

I heard keys hit the lock and the door open. "Sorry I'm late" said my stepmom as we strolled into the kitchen. She had just been at the gym. She was still wearing her tight yoga pants and even tighter tank top which was working overtime to keep her tits from popping out.

After we finished dinner and while we watched a movie. I thought this would be the best time to enact my plan.

"Funny thing happened last week. While I was at my mom's I realized I had forgotten my phone charger. I stopped by here real fast to pick it up when I heard noises coming from upstairs. When I went to investigate them you wouldn't believe what I saw" I explained to her.

At that point I pulled out my phone and played her the video I shot of her getting fucked. Her jaw dropped and I swear she got pail like all the blood exited her body.

"I can explain," She stuttered.

"Oh I know. Just imagine if my father was to see this. How would he react" I replied.

"Please don't show him. I'll do anything. Please" begged my stepmom.

"Oh I know you will. So, here's the deal. My father will never see this as long as you do what I say" I ordered.

"Anything! I'll do anything" pleading to me.

"Here is what will happen. You and I have the house to ourselves for the next 3 days until my father comes home Monday morning. Starting now till that time you will not leave the house. Also you will do everything I tell you to do and finally you will remain clothless" I said to her.

"What exactly do you want me to do?" She asked.

I pretended to get a text ready to send to my father. Hopefully she doesn't call my bluff.

"You got 3 seconds to get out of all those clothes. 3..2..." I began counting down.

With that she stood with a swiftness and started taking off her tank top.

"Slower!" I ordered her.

She slowed down and seductively started backup again. As she lifted her top her giant breasts went up with the shirt till they flopped out with a bounce.

She turned around and faced away from me as she pulled her yoga pants just to the bottom of her ass revealing a black thong underneath.

She then took a seat on the floor now facing me as she fully removed her tights. Her legs in the air she laid back and ripped off her pants throwing them to the side.

Lastly she removed her thong, revealing her bald, tight pussy. She spread her legs, opening up her pink labia.

"You know you don't have to blackmail me to fuck me, Just ask." she said.

"This is more fun," I replied.

"Now that you're dressed, come sit next to me while I watch this movie." I ordered her.

My stepmom took a seat next to me, real close. I reached down into shorts and grabbed my now rock hard cock and whipped it out.

My stepmom looked down at it with wide eyed amazement. She even licked her lips in anticipation.

"We'll, it's not going to suck itself," I said.

I gently put my hand on the back of her head, slowly pushing it, guiding her head to the bulb of my waiting cock. I can feel her warm breath as she opens her mouth to take one last breath before my cock breached past her teeth and stopped at her tonsils.

"You're going to give me the best head for the entirety of this movie," I said.

With that her head began bobbing up and down on my cock. Periodically I would reach over and trace circles around her butthole with my finger, or run my middle finger between her wet pussy lips.

As soon as the credits began to roll I ordered my stepmom to give her ass to me. Without hesitation she removed my cock from her mouth and laid flat on the couch, pointing her ass in the air.

I took my shorts and shirt off and took up a position with my dick pointing directly towards her waiting fuck holes. I guided my cock into her warm pussy and like a jackhammer I began to pound her.

I beat up her pussy for about 10 minutes before I unleashed a torrent of built up cum deep inside her. As I pulled out my cock a stream of jizz spilled out onto the couch.

My stepmom collapsed on the couch, sweating and breathing heavily. I sat there for a moment to regain our composure.

"Now if you excuse me I'm going upstairs to take a long, hot shower." Said my stepmom as she got up and grabbed her clothes and headed towards the stairs. I watched as her ass jiggled and shook with each step.

After a few minutes and a large glass of water I was ready to go again. I made my way up to the bathroom where she was taking a shower.

"Hope you don't mind if I join you," I said as I walked in.

"Sure. I'm all yours this weekend," she replied.

I put my hands on her shoulders and slid my cock effortlessly up her pussy. She placed her hands on the shower walls, bracing for what was coming.

We fucked in the shower for about 15 minutes before I blew another load in her. She washed out my cum from her pussy before we both dried off.

We continued the fuckfest in the bed where my father and her share. I desperately wanted to taste her on my lips so I spent a good while licking and sucking her pussy till she came.

To return the favor she again gave me the best blowjob ever. She sucked me off every last drop of cum in my balls. Exhausted, we both collapsed in each other's arms and fell asleep.

The next morning when I woke up I had a massive hard on. My stepmom was still asleep with her ass facing me. I knew there was a bottle of lube inside the bedside table. I retrieved it and lathered up my cock with a sizable amount.

"Good morning," I said.

My stepmom rolled onto her stomach.

"Do you want me to make you breakfast?" She mumbled.

"You are breakfast," I said as she giggled.

I mounted her upper thighs so that my dick aimed at her butt cheeks. I can see her tight, puckered asshole hiding. I guided my cock between her cheeks, searching for the forbidden entrance. As the head of my cock penetrated her asshole my stepmom began to moan and push her ass up into me.

She raised her ass and pulled her cheeks apart, inviting me to butt fuck her. Now much easier to see what I was doing, I pressed the tip of my dick into her hole and watched as it disappeared.

Her asshole was tight, smooth and warm. At least it was until I ruined it. I grabbed a hold of her hips and pounded her ass. The sounds she made as I wrecked her ass.

I pulled her hair back so that her face was towards the ceiling as she howled in pleasure. With my other free hand I reached around and viciously rubbed her clit, this sent her into convolutions.

I felt her ass clamp down on my cock which sent gush after gush of cum up into her bowels. I let go of her hair and clit at which point she hit the bed like a ton of bricks.

I collapsed next to her, both of us out of breath. She moved to rest on my chest.

"I wish I knew you fuck like this sooner," she said.

She then moved down and sucked my cock clean of cum and ass. After she was done she got up and hopped into the shower.

For the next two days we fucked 24/7. I fucked her pussy. I fucked her ass, I fucked her mouth. I came so much it's mind blowing. I came on her face, in her mouth, on her mouth, in her pussy, in her ass, on her ass.

By Sunday night there was so much of our DNA all over the house. We fucked in the kitchen, the living room, my room, her room, the pool and the jacuzzi.

It was now early Monday morning. My dad was going to be home soon. My stepmom is laying on top of me, my cock in her.

"I want to keep this up," she said.

"Your dad is away on business a lot which leaves me lonely, wanting male attention. A women has needs and not having to go out looking to fulfill those needs because you can fill those needs is a huge plus. So, a new deal. You and your dad split me. He has me when he's home and you have me when he's gone," she explained.

"Deal!" I replied.

"Keep that video you took of me and Chad. It's hot. Why don't you pickup a better camera so we can make our own dirty movies," said my stepmom.

I thought to myself, "if she only knew".