Blackmailed Stepmom Pt. 06 - The Final

Story Info
The final chapter in the Blackmailed Stepmom series.
2.6k words
4.37
22.1k
32

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting at the kitchen island enjoying a glass of OJ on a beautiful Saturday morning. The house was quiet as I was figuring out what I was going to do today.

I heard my stepmom coming down the stairs in a rush. She frantically searched rooms. Finally she found me and she was in tears.

I quickly stood up "What's wrong?" I asked.

"Your fucking dad left me. He's moved to Miami with his 20 year old secretary," she said in between sobs.

She threw herself into my arms, clinched me super tightly as she cried into my chest.

"What about this house?" I asked.

"He left it to me," she replied.

My stepmom explained that my dad's lawyer had contacted her with paperwork. He had left her the house and around 100 million dollars if she would sign the divorce papers quickly and quietly.

"What are you crying about? You get the house and enough money to never worry. Best of all now he's out of your life and you can live your life to the fullest," I said while comforting her.

"You're so nice to me. Not like your dad who's an asshole. He couldn't even get hard without taking pills," she said to me with her face buried in my chest.

"Unlike my dad I don't need pills to get hard. Just the sight of you makes me hard," I said to her.

"Yeah," she said with a sniffle.

"Yeah, And I love you," I said to her.

My stepmom looked up at me, "say that again."

"I love you so much," I said sincerely.

"I love you too," she responded with glistening in her eyes.

She jumped into my arms and wrapped her legs around me and kissed me. I held her like that while we passionately made out.

I sat her on the kitchen island countertop, I grabbed either side of her yoga pants and pulled them down. She lifted her butt so that I could peel them off of her. She slung her legs over my shoulders and guided my tongue into her pussy.

My stepmom laid back, closed her eyes and bit her lip. She lifted her shirt and pulled her large tits out and massaged them, pinching her nipples as she moaned in pleasure.

I could feel her building up to an orgasm when I heard Susan yell, "Hello? I rushed over as quickly as possible. I can't believe that son of a bitch."

As Susan entered the kitchen she was greeted with a view of her newly single best friend sprawled across the counter and me eating her pussy.

"Wow! You got over him quickly. Should I give you two some privacy?" Susan said in a jokingly, sarcastic tone.

Tongue deep in my stepmom's pussy I reached my hand out in Susan's direction. She took my hand and I pulled her closer. Without skipping a beat I replaced me with Susan who was now eating my stepmom's pussy.

Susan must have just been playing tennis. She was dressed in a pink sleeveless collared shirt and a white pleated skirt. As she was bent over, her beautiful thick butt wrapped in white cotton panties peeking out from underneath her skirt.

I reached out and pulled Susan's underwear down to her ankles where they are stretched out as her legs are spread. I pulled my cock out and rubbed my tip between her wet, warm pussy lips. I teased Susan before sinking my cock into her familiar hole.

Susan took a break from eating pussy to look back at me. I put my hand on the back of her head and pushed her back into my stepmom's snatch.

I had a thought as I was pounding my girl's pussy. "What if Susan moved in with us, that way we can fuck all day and night and, oh fuck! pass out in each other's arms."

I don't know if they both agreed or just orgasmed at the same time but Susan and my stepmom screamed "oh fuck Yeah!"

Right about then I pulled my cock out of Susan and blew my load. It shot across and nailed my stepmom directly in the face while some splattered on her breasts. The rest landed on Susan's back.

It's been a month and Susan has fully moved in with us. Everynight the three of us fall asleep together, my balls are always empty and their pussy always full.

This morning I awoke alone in bed. I got up and headed straight to the bathroom for my morning piss. My stepmom was in the shower, her naked body lathered with soap.

"Baby come take a shower with me," she purred.

"Let me take a rain check. I'm about to go for a run," I responded.

She popped her head out from around the glass shower door. She pouted her bottom lip and a sad frown came over her face.

I walked over to her and gave her a kiss and promised I'll give her plenty of attention as soon as I got back.

I got ready and headed down stairs. I found Susan in the kitchen wearing a short silk robe, cutting up fruit.

I walked up behind her and ran my hands down the front of her, splitting her robe open to reveal her naked body. I ran my fingers between her wet kissy lips as I suckled the side of her neck.

I grabbed some fruit and kissed Susan before heading out for a run. My run took me over an hour and when I got home I was covered in sweat.

As I walked into the kitchen to drink some water I found my stepmom, Susan, Kim and Alex in the middle of a serious conversation.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Alex and Kim are unhappy and are thinking about leaving their husbands," responded Susan.

"That sucks. Well, it looks like we're getting two more roommates," I said as I headed upstairs to take a shower.

After my shower I went back downstairs completely nude with my cock swinging like a pendulum. I had a great idea to run by the ladies.

As I walked back into the kitchen none of the women were taken back instead turned on by the sight of my freshly shower body.

"Let's charter a plane and go somewhere exotic like Tahiti or the Cayman Islands. We all can relax on the beach for a week and clear our heads."

All the ladies perked up and got super excited about the idea. My stepmom pulled out her phone and called her agent and booked the trip.

"We need to pack," said Kim.

"No you don't. There's only two things you'll all be wearing, a bikini and nothing," I said followed by everyone laughing.

Next thing I knew I was boarding a private plane with four gorgeous women heading to a tropical island for a week of sex, booze and more sex.

When we got to our lavish bungalow we all admired the view from our own private beach secluded from any prying eyes. The ocean water was clear blue with little to no waves.

All five of us stripped off our clothes and ran into the ocean for skinny dipping. Oh my god! The water was perfect just like my ladies.

I pulled all my women into me as we all began to make out with each other. My hands grabbed as much ass as They could. Each of my middle fingers disappeared into individual buttholes as multiple hands grabbed and stroked my raging hardon.

We all made our way back to the white sand of the beach. All four of my women dropped to their knees and took turns sharing my cock. When Kim put her lips around my dick I pushed forward forcing my dick past her tonsils and down her esophagus.

Alex and my stepmom teamed up and kissed as they explored each other's wet, sandy pussies. Susan waited patiently for her turn to get her throat fucked. Susan didn't have to wait long and I pulled my cock from Kim's throat and slid in down Susan's.

I grabbed the back of Susan's head and held it still as I thrusted into her gagging mouth. Periodically I would go as deep as I could go and hold it there until Susan's cheeks would puff up as she tried to gasp for air.

I looked over to see my stepmom and Alex in the 69 position. My cock dripping in saliva I walked over to where Alex was her ass facing the sky. I knelt behind her and slid into her tight ass.

"Oh fuck!" Screamed Alex.

I grabbed her hips and started to pound her from behind. Kim and Susan kneeled on either side of me and helped spread Alex's ass wide open.

Kim took my dick from Alex's ass and started sucking then passing it off to Susan who sucked it before putting my cock back into Alex.

I set my sights on Kim next. I layed her on her back, her legs pulled back behind her ears. I entered her ass with no push back. My cock effortlessly slid in for another round of butt fucking.

After Kim was my stepmom, she eagerly gave up her ass next to be plowed. As I was fucking my stepmom's ass I had my fingers in Susan and Kim's asses. Alex sitting on my stepmom's face getting her kissy eaten.

I announced I was about to cum and all my women gathered around with mouths open and their eyes closed waiting for me to cover them with a gallon of my hot, sticky semen.

I stood there stroking my cock over the faces of four beautiful women. My initial blast hit Kim, covering her right eye with cum. The next blast went into my stepmom's mouth. Then Alex got a good amount into her mouth and chin. Susan got most of my cum in her mouth but a large glob landed on her forehead and hair.

The rest of our stay went as expected. I pleasure my women multiple times a day, no one was excluded. I primarily stuck to dumping loads of cum into their pussies, not wanting to blow out their rectums.

The flight home was somber. All of us were tired from the week-long orgy. We couldn't wait to get home and back to our lives. Alex and Kim decided that they would move in with us, my harem is complete.

Four months have gone by and my women are settled in and happy. My stepmom is now officially divorced from my father. Susan has sold her ex husband's house. Alex and Kim are officially separated from the husbands and waiting for their divorces to be final.

Waking up after another lust filled orgy, I again find myself alone. I went downstairs to find my women sitting around the dinner table. By the looks on their faces I knew something was up.

"Hi daddy," they all said in unison.

"Hi my love's," I replied.

"How's our daddy this morning?" Said Susan.

I looked confused as I questioned what was going on.

All at once my women put positive pregnancy tests onto the table. I looked at all of them, each one with a huge smile and a gleam in their eyes.

"Are you serious?" I asked.

All my women stood up and walked over to kiss and hug me. I have successfully impregnated each of them simultaneously. Each of my girlfriends are going to give birth to my kids.

Another few months have gone by and each of my women are clearly pregnant with large bellies. I've become very fond of having sex with them late in their stages of pregnancy.

I didn't realize how horny pregnant women are. Not only did I pamper them but I had to constantly fuck them, which was no problem to me.

I was watching a movie when Alex came and sat next to me on the couch and didn't say anything. She immediately pulled my shorts down, spring my cock loose. She then straddled me and guided my cock into her wet pussy.

I pulled her shirt up to get access to Alex's oversized prego tits. I squeezed them together as I sucked on her nipples. As she rode me her pregnant stomach pressed against mine.

Alex lifted herself up slightly and moved my cock from her pussy to her ass. Her asshole stretched around my cock sent me over the top and unleashed a large amount of cum up into her butt.

"Thanks daddy," said Alex as she kissed me. She rolled off of me and snuggled underneath my arm and we finished the movie together.

We all got comfortable walking around the house fully nude. So when I would catch one of my women there wasn't any need for removing clothes.

I past Susan in the hallway one evening. As she past I grabbed her and faced her towards the wall. I gently inserted my cock into her as she let out a long moan. As I pounded Susan from behind her large pregnant breast swung back and forth.

I spread her ass cheeks and stuck to fingers in her butt and finger fucked her while I plowed her pussy. As her butthole loosened up I could open her asshole more.

As I was about to nut I quickly pulled out and then jammed my dick into her ass and pounded her butt for another 3 or 4 minutes before filling her ass with cum.

After I was done we both went our separate ways like nothing had happened. This kind of stuff has become common in our household.

Kim and my stepmom invited me for a 3some with them one morning. They both begged me to fuck them, how could I say no. I had them both get side by side in doggystyle. I grabbed a bottle of baby oil and covered them in it. I the covered myself with plenty of oil to make entry to any hole easier.

First up was my stepmom. I slid my dick into her ass as I wrapped her long hair around my fist, pulling her head back for leverage as I pounded her. The sound of my balls slapping against her pussy must have been too much for Kim. I felt her hands on my ass as she spread my cheeks apart and started to lick my butthole.

The feeling of Kim's tongue circulating around my ass as I had my cock buried up my stepmom's ass was amazing. I pushed deep into my stepmom and held my cock deep in her ass as Kim sucked my balls.

I pulled out from my stepmom's ass and quickly pounced on Kim. Just like my stepmom, I grabbed a handful of Kim's hair as I impaled her tight Asian ass. I went to town with her.

Just like Kim had done now my stepmom was doing, eating my ass out. Then my stepmom did something surprising. She rammed her finger up my ass and pressed against my prostate, which made me immediately cum a massive amount up Kim's now loose ass.

After we had all caught our breath, the three of us took a shower together. We met up with Susan and Alex for lunch followed by, you guest more sex.

Flash forward a year. All my women have given birth to healthy babies. I'm the proud father of two boys and two girls. Oh! And we're all pregnant again. In 9 months we'll have four more babies crawling around.

Guess who else has moved in with us? Chrissy. She's got a lot of catching up to do. Soon she will be pregnant as well, if she isn't already.